(terribly written) Fiolee: a...

Od Mbrittany

fionna the human never realized what life had In store for her. she, currently, was at another one of gumba... Více

Fiolee: a love story
2: Unexpected
3: Vampires don't sweat
4: Comfort
5: Falling (litirally)
6: Ah the power of invisibility
7: Trust him?
8: Blood
9: Sorry fi
10: He would never hurt me
11: Dungeons and the sun
12: The box
13: The amulets
15: Tell me your story
16: Rhythm of love
17: the magical Appearing marshall lee
18: Sneaky pervert
19: The "guys"
20: you cant hit me and quit me baby.
21: Looking for love?
22: Hello new me
23: the sneakover
End

14: I remember this feeling

5.4K 150 53
Od Mbrittany

SORRY I haven't updated for like 5 days, I've been trying to finish this chapter but have had slight writers block... But I did it, and ended up with a extra long chappy!! :D tell me what you think please:)

~*~

Marshall's POV

I woke up the next morning in a huff. The day before had been exhausting. I sat upright in my bed, feeling strangely different. The same melancholy feeling spread throughout my veins, leaving me with only one option for a facial expression; a raised eyebrow.

I got up like normal, brushing my hair and fangs, leaving them a stunning black and white. I pulled my grey flannel over my head, making my way down the stairs, and grabbed an apple from the kitchen. I walked out the door, sticking a fang into the juicy fruit. I was going to go see what my bunny was up to, like I promised myself the day before.

I began to fly out of my shady cave, twiddling my fingers around my amulet- but I stopped myself before I could hit the sunlight. I realized I forgot my umbrella. That would have been a fatal move.

Although- I didn't go back for it. I just stood there, staring at the rays of goodness.

The last time I touched sunlight was about 17 years ago, before I even knew Fionna. I was floating around aimlessly at night, and simply didn't reach my cave before sunrise. When I saw the sun, I tried to hide under a shady tree, but failed. Half of my arm was burnt, and left blistered and red. It was literally the second most painful thing I've ever experienced, the first being actually being turned into a vampire.

But my mind wandered about the subject. I didn't really remember what it felt like to touch the sun. A feeling of curiosity spread throughout me, and suddenly I wanted to. "Should I?" I asked myself.

I knew there was extreme pain involved, but my mind kind of blocked that part out. All that was left was me and the sun. The sun that I slightly missed. I barley remembered the feeling of being in that warmth when I was a kid. Before I was turned.

Me and the sun resembled bubba and science. Fionna and swords. Cake and pancakes. Lsp and gossip. Except I couldn't do anything with the sun.

I decided it was now or never. "Whatever" I sighed.

I bit my lip, and cautiously stuck my pinkie into the light.

What?

A small smile crept its way to my face. Not a smirk, an actual smile. Something I hadn't done for a while.

I had to show this to fionna.

~*~

Fionna's POV

I sat at home on the couch, bored out of my mind. BMA tried to entertain me, but didn't succeed. She danced and played music. She offered video games and movies. Nothing seemed to interest me though. "Maybe later BMA. Sorry.." I guiltily told her, patting her on her little robot head and shooing her out of the room.

A few seconds later I heard a knock at the door. Exited, I sprang up out of my seat and flung the front door open.

Marshall? He stood there just staring, with the biggest and cockiest smile that I've ever seen on anyone. Wait- he didn't have an umbrella with him..

"OH MY GLOB!" I yelled, literally pulling him into the house. He landed on top of me, surprised. I held his face in fear. "Marshy! Are you ok?!?" He was standing directly in the sun, of course he wasn't OK. "Where are you burnt?!?"

"No where."

"What?"

"Erm- No where."

"No- I heard you. Just.. How?" I held his face close to mine, and his grin got bigger, if that was even possible.

He got off me, pulling me to my feet. He took my hand, leading me outside into the sun without a word, with that big grin expressing a thousand. His skin looked seriously pale in the light. It was strange seeing him like that. My mouth hung wide open when I saw this. Was he human now or something, or was he Pranking me? Probably Pranking me.

He sighed happily, and laid down in the grass, absorbing the warmth. He patted the green next to him, gesturing for me to lay. He's never looked so happy. I smiled and gladly obeyed. "So- how is this possible?!" I continued to ask, filled to the brim with suspense. "I have no idea." He emotionlessly answered. "I've been avoiding this for years... And I really have forgotten what it feels like."

He put his arm around me and continued in a monotone voice. "I wish I would have figured this out earlier." I glanced up at him as something interesting came to mind. "What if it's the necklace?" I asked, picking it up from his neck and observing it. It glowed a bright red, the liquid moving around like a lava lamp. He just shrugged.

A thought popped into my head."Should we go ask PG?" I knew Marshall had something against him, so I decided to give marsh the choice. He happily sighed again. "As long as I'm with you bunny." He answered, looking down at me with his Demon eyes, that sent chills down my spine. I could tell he noticed this, and decided to act normal again. That huge grin stayed on his face though.

I hoped it wasn't permanent.

He quickly got up, pulling me to my feet, and scooped me up, off of the grass and into the sky. By now I was kind of used to this- it was sorta our only way of fast transportation, so I actually had to be.

He flew for awhile, carrying me bridal style. I couldn't stop blushing because when ever I'd look up at him, I'd catch him looking at me first. He would turn away casually, leaving me like a tomato.

We got to PG's castle in the matter of minutes, and Marshall set me down right in front of the candy doors. He burst right through them, like he didn't care a single bit. He stopped a bit down the long carpeted hallway, and waited for me to catch up.

I really had forgotten about what gumball tried to do to me on my birthday a few weeks earlier. It wasn't a huge deal. I bet he was just feeling lonely, surrounded by no one of his age and all. Being the heroine of AAA, I had to be forgiving.

Once I caught up with him, he set his feet back on the floor and grabbed my hand. Again, I felt shocks, just like when even we touched. As we walked, I could feel him smiling beside me. Did he feel the shock too?

I hoped he did.

We walked up several flights of stairs, until I got tired and Marshall had to carry me. He flew the rest of the way up. We stopped at the top of the stairs where peppermint maid was standing.

"Are you looking for prince gumball?"

"Yeah, where is he? We have some bunk to show him."

She smiled at us, and led us to gumball's laboratory. I always liked peppermint maid; she was so nice- but sometimes showed signs of slight evil. Like how that one time she sent us to the underworld to see death. It's crazy how a nice lady like that can have those kind of connections. Afterwords she promised to steal our flesh while we were sleeping.

I opened the door, with Marshall floating behind me, still holding my hand tightly. I glanced around the room, and spotted gumball working on some sciencey stuff; mixing his green substance with the blue one. I started with a casual, "hey gumball!"

He looked back at me in shock, due to the fact that he was completely unaware that We were there. "Ah, fionna!" He brightly called, sliding his test tubes and beakers out of the way. His facial expression changed when he saw the figure behind me. "And... You brought him."

Marshall interrupted, flipping his hair slightly and grinning, "actually, I brought her."

Gumball looked... Depressed? Sad? Angry? Disappointed? None of those things quite fit, but it was around there. "What do you guys need?" He asked, ignoring Marshall's comment.

"We want to know what's up with this pendant thing." I said, picking it up from his neck and admiring the beauty.

Gumball took note that me and Marshall were holding hands, and instead of depressed or angry.. He looked... Broken. "Oh." He quietly answered. But a few seconds later, it seemed like he shook it off. "Let me have a look at it." He said, walking over to his closed blinds and opening them, letting in tons of sunlight. Marshall fell to the floor, dodging the rays- on instinct, of course. Gumball covered his mouth, obviously acting like he was shocked. "Marshall lee abadeer, are you okay?" He asked with a fake smile. He didn't close the blinds. Marsh just laughed at himself, and stroked a hand through his own hair, on the ground. He stood up, leaving gumball with a surprised look. "H-how did you.." Gumball asked, fading away. He just stared at Marshall's pale skin- after all, it was sort of mesmerizing in the sun.

"That's what we're wondering bubba." Marshall replied, giving him a smirk.

My mind played through the events that happened seconds prior. Did gumball really try to kill Marshall? Or at least severely burn him? Why would he do that?! Marshall deserves better than that- after all he had done for me.

"Gumball- just look at the gem.." I told him, disappointed, holding my head up with the palm of my hand.

"Sorry fionna. Now, what do we have here?" He said, observing the jewel more closely. Marshall turned his head away, making me giggle- he didn't like the fact that gumball was so close to his face.

Gumball just stared at the gem in awe and started mumbling. "This.. This is the most spectacular thing I have ever seen... The substance inside seems like blood- but it's definitely not.. It's something else- something I haven't come by before this.."

And that was before he saw mine. Then he began to freak out. He told us to sit down, pointing towards some chairs. We obeyed, still holding hands. The sparks were still there.

~*~

Marshall's POV

Gumbutt told us to sit- I didn't want to listen to him, but fionna could care less. I didn't even want to be there anymore. It seemed like the only single thing keeping me there was fionna, and her warm, gentle hand.

And that's why I almost did leave- gumbutt told us that we couldn't be touching while he was examining the necklaces. Bull crap. I gave gumball an obvious glare- while fionna now looked lonely and wanting. I wanted to hold her hand again too. It was so hard not to. I felt.. Empty without her.

Gumbutt flipped through his books, picking one out that was titled "ancient gems and treasures". He set the book down at the table and sat in the chair across from us, now flipping through the pages.

"Ah-hah!" He yelled, sticking a finger to a picture of a red amulet in the book. He read, "To fos tou iliou Petra." trying to fit all the letters together. "This isn't English." He said, with a disappointed look on his face. Fionna turned the book around and tried to recite the title herself. "Too fosse tour ilioeu peetrah."

I chuckled at fi, taking a look at the book for myself. My smile faded and my eyes widened. I knew this.

I cleared my throat, and read "το φως του ήλιου πέτρα." They both looked up at me stunned, as if I just had killed someone. "Ho-how did you.." Fionna began.

"It means 'the sunlight stone'. I continued, stroking my bangs backward across my scalp, trying to think. This had caught me off guard too, after all.

I took the book in my lap, and the words just began to flow.

"αν ένα βαμπίρ φοράει αυτήν την πέτρα γύρω από το λαιμό του, πρέπει να είναι προικισμένος με την αθανασία από τον ήλιο, ενώ παραμένει στην κατοχή τους." I finished with a huff, and looked up at them, who were both still shocked. Then a translation came flying out of my mouth, "if a vampire wears this stone around it's neck, they shall be gifted with immortality from the sun while it remains in their possession."

Fionna regained her strength an asked again, "how did you know that?"

"I have no idea."

"What language is that?" Gumbutt interrupted, scooting his chair closer with a repeating screech that sent chills down my spine. I replied with slight anger, talking through my teeth. "Didn't you hear me bubba? I don't know."

Fionna broke the tension, "wait, wait, wait, wait, WAIT." She told us rather fast, and then gained a utterly confused look, "there's another language other than English?"

Gumball chuckled in response, patting Fionna on the head like a child. "Of course there is honey."

Fionna just looked up at him with an almost disgusted look- most likely because he called her "honey". I didn't like it either. Gumbutt didn't have the right to give her a nickname. All he'd ever done was hurt her. In my eyes, when he patted her on the head, everything went in slow-motion as if each little pat could have taken hours, making me madder each time his hand came in contact with her head. I let out a small protective growl, making gumball take his hand away from fi. I smirked in satisfaction.

that's when a word came to mind- a word that I've never mentioned or even thought about before, but somehow already knew.

"Greek."

Fionna blinked in confusion. "What?"

"This book." I continued, flipping through the pages. "It's all in Greek."

"How do you know 'Greek'?"

"I have no idea." I replied, now sucked into the words of the book.

There were pages and pages of mystical, magical things, all described in Greek. And I could read every word of it. It was an exciting, yet useless power. I stopped at a page that had a picture printed on it, that resembled Fionna's necklace.

"found yours." I stated, casually tossing the book over to fi.

I was surprised when she started cracking up. "What?" I asked, confused.

"There's nothing on this page marsh.."

"Huh?" I took the book back and looked it over for myself. She was right, on the page was only the picture, no descriptions or a title.

"What the fu- crap..?" I corrected myself. I didn't like swearing around my bunny- I didn't want to corrupt her innocent mind.

"Stupid."

Gumball interrupted, "Marshall lee abadeer, i'll need to do some research on this. It'll take awhile. You both can go home if you would like."

Fionna pushed herself out of her seat quickly replied with an uneasy "alright.."

Gumball led us to the front gate, waving at me, and finally: giving fionna a hug. "Goodbye fionna. See you soon."

He was asking for it. He dared. It was his own fault. Every single second of him hugging her went on in slow-motion in my head again. Hour. By hour. By hour. I couldn't take it anymore. He wouldn't let go of my bunny. The bunny he didn't deserve; would never deserve.

My fangs sharpened.

My eyes grew red.

I couldn't hold myself back.

That was my bunny, and no one else's. especially not his.

"Is that enough!?" I yelled, breaking the two apart, roughly on gumbutt's side, and barley even a slight nudge on Fionna's.

"I have to leave now." Gumball stated, awkwardly fast-walking down the red-carpeted Hallway and up the peppermint stairs. I scared him good.

I smiled back at fionna, feeling slight guilt. "I'm sorry.."

She gasped, half joking, " Marshall lee?! Feeling guilty?! The one time I don't bring my camera."

She was ridiculous. And- it was somehow intriguing. I stepped closer to her, and she did the same. "You get slightly jealous, don't you?" She asked, tucking a few strands of golden hair behind her right ear.

There was only one answer that I could use. And it was 100% true, it came from my heart. (well, what used to be my heart..) "Only with you."

And that's when she shocked me. Not by the hands like normal, on the lips. Fionna the human had made the first move for once. She sent shivers down my spine. Butterflies erupted in my stomach. I didn't want to let go, ever. It was so refreshing, so rebellious. She kissed me just seconds after gumwad walked away. that was what i needed.

*****************************************************************************************

Ok so I'm going to be starting a new adventure time story soon, that Is not like any one that I've heard of so far. Please check it out! :) I'm going to start with the real first season of the show, re-write the episodes, and basically gender swap it, adding a few differences here and there, like adding Marshall lee into an episode that Marcelline wasn't in. ( i still want it to be a love story, lol.) anyway, after I'm done with the first season, ill start writing the second one and so on. tell me what you think about this idea, please! :D (i would really love feedback on this)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

15.5K 648 33
Fionna never understand Marshall Lee with his love for singing. She never did. But when Prince Gumball sent Fionna to a mission to destroy The Enchir...
9.4K 138 21
Fionna the Human has always been that good girl, and Marshall Lee Abadeer has always been her opposite. But even so, they're best buddies. Or so Fion...
2.1K 76 43
Fionna has seen all that is to be see saw in the land of Aaa, what happens when she sets off by herself to face the big scary universe? Will she be o...
142K 3.9K 21
Fionna the Human and Marshall Lee the Vampire King have been buddies for ages. But what happens when things start to get complicated?