It's a Love Story!( A Rob Dyr...

Von XxNeonSkittles16xX

Mehr

It's a Love Story!( A Rob Dyrdek and Chanel West Coast fanfic.)
Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch.5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19

Ch 20

5.7K 41 7
Von XxNeonSkittles16xX

Wedding day is here!

Its been two weeks since they got everything decorated and finished.

Rob is in his office adjusting his tie.

Big Black (Rob's best man at the wedding) steps in to Rob's office to help him.

"You look good man." said Big

"Thanks, I'm nervous. What if I say the wrong thing, or if I stutter with my words?" said Rob

"I'm sure you are. You'll be alright man, just take it easy." said Big

"Okay. I'm ready for this.' said Rob

"Good." said Big walking out with Rob

Patty is in Chanel's office helping Chanel with her dress and hair.

"I really appreciate you doing this for me Patty." said Chanel

"Oh you're welcome. I don't mind helping out at all." said Patty curling Chanel's hair

"Do you think I'll do okay out there? I don't want to embarrass myself or anyone else." said Chanel

"Oh honey, I think you'll be just fine." said Patty

"Okay. I think I'm ready to go. Do I look okay?" asked Chanel

"You look absolutely beautiful." said Patty

"Thank you" said Chanel as a happy tear streaked down her cheek.

Chanel's dad escorts her down the aisle.

Rob smiles at her as she approaches him.

"You look so beautiful Chanel." said Rob

"Thank you. You're not so bad looking yourself." said Chanel smiling.

The priest begins to speak.

"Good morning. We are gathered here today to join these two in holy matrimony. Would you bow your head with me and pray?" said the priest to the congregation.

"Dear heavenly father, we gather here today in your name to have your way in the service. Keep your hand upon this couple and pour all of your blessings on them. We give you all the honor and praise in your name we pray. Amen." The priest prayed.

"Amen." the congregation repeated after him

The priest says a lot of beautiful words about love and marriage.

"Let's begin shall we?" said the priest.

"Robert Dyrdek, do you take Chelsea Dudley to be your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, In sickness and in health? For rich or for poor? And by death do you part?" said the priest to Rob.

"I do." said Rob smiling.

"And Do you Chelsea Dudley take Robert Dyrdek to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, In sickness and in health? For rich or for poor? And by death do you part?" said the priest to Chanel

"I do." Chanel said smiling

"Then by the power invested in me, From the law of the state of California, I now pronounce you two husband and wife. (He looks at Rob) You may now kiss the bride." said the priest.

Rob kisses Chanel so passionately.

The congregation claps, and Big Black cries a little bit.

Drama grabs a tissue from his pocket.

"Tissue?" asked Drama turning to Big.

"Aw thanks man." said Big taking the tissue and blowing his nose.

Patty is crying tears of joy in the front row.

Rob and Chanel say their vows to each other after that.

"Chanel, I love you. I've loved you all this time. We've had so many fun times together here at the factory and I never want to forget about them. I hope we can always work things out, and stay true to each other. I love you Chanel. Always remember that." said Rob for his vow.

"Rob, I just don't know what to say. I am so amazed at how much you've devoted yourself to me and our little baby girl. I will always remember those crazy insane moments we've had together. But please, lets not do that larping thing again. (The congregation laughs) Anyways, I promise to be faithful and true to you and love you with all that I've got. I love you Rob Dyrdek." said Chanel for her vow.

"Awww." the congregation said.

Just then, Meaty the dog comes out with the pillow that has the rings on them.

Rob and Chanel take them.

"Please repeat after me Rob. With this ring I do thee Wed." said the priest to Rob

"With this ring, I do thee Wed." said Rob putting the Ring on Chanel's finger.

"Now Chanel, repeat after me. With this ring, I do thee Wed." the priest said to Chanel.

"With this ring, I do thee Wed." said Chanel putting the ring on Rob's finger.

Rob kisses Chanel again, and everyone claps and applauds them.

Just then music begins to play.

Rob takes Chanel by the hand.

"Do you want to dance?" he asked her.

"Yeah" she said smiling at him.

Rob and Chanel dance to a really peppy and fun song.

Everyone else gets up and dances along with them.

Rob and Chanel dance in a weird and fun fashion.

Chanel laughs at Rob tripping over one of the tables.

She grabs his arm to pull him up.

"Are you okay?" she said still laughing.

"Yeah I'm fine." said Rob getting up and dusting himself off.

A slow song comes on.

Rob asks Chanel to dance again.

Chanel gladly agrees.

They slow dance through the entire song, and Rob kisses Chanel again while they are dancing.

After the dance, one of Chanel's friends shouts out "Hey Chanel, why don't you do a little rap for us?"

"Yeah, go for it Chanel!" shouted another friend.

"Well i don't know..." Chanel was just about to say it when Rob interrupted her.

"Go for it." said Rob smiling at her again.

"Really? Are you sure?" asked Chanel.

"Yeah I'm sure. Come on, you can do it." said Rob

"Well, Okay. I guess I will." said Chanel getting back up to the podium.

"Hey priest, hand me that Mic over there." said Chanel

The priest hands it over.

"Alright yo, Let's get this thing started. You guys like cookies?" said Chanel

"Yeah!" the congregation shouted out

"Well then you'll love this one. Here we go." Chanel started off with her cookie rap.

After the song was through, she stepped down onto the floor, and went to Rob.

"Chanel, that was great. You did awesome." said Rob

"Thanks. So, are you ready for some punch and cake?" asked Chanel

"Yes, I'm so glad you said that I'm starving." said Rob

"Come on, lets go get some then" said Chanel grabbing Rob's arm.

Rob and Chanel head over to the cake, and slice two pieces.

They feed each other the cake just like you'd see in any typical wedding, and share their drinks with each other.

Rob throws a little bit of cake at Big.

The cake hits Big in the face.

"Aw man. I'm gonna get you for that." said Big grabbing some cake and throwing it right back at Rob.

Chanel laughs when the cake hits Rob in the back of the head.

"Oh really?" said Rob shoving cake into Channel's face.

She yells a little bit, and then laughs afterwards.

Chanel throws some cake at Drama and Big Cat.

They both get a shocked look on their face and throw it back at her.

"Oh no they did not just do that." said Chanel wiping cake off of her face.

Rob laughs.

"Shutup." said Chanel punching Rob's shoulder while smiling

After someone yells"FOOD FIGHT!" everything gets crazier.

Even the priest joined in with the fun.

After they all get cake thrown in their faces, they play one last song to end the wedding night.

"This ones for you Chanel, my beautiful new wife." said Rob over the microphone and walking to Chanel.

The song they play is called Love Story by Taylor Swift.

Rob and Chanel slow dance to it, and he kisses her over and over again.

"Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Robert and Chelsea Chanel Dyrdek." said the priest over the microphone.

The congregation shouts and applauds them.

After they signed the marriage license, Rob carries Chanel out of the tent, and into their car.

They drive away back home to live their lives together, and to be the family that they promised themselves to be.

After that moment, their lives were changed forever. <3

~Well this is the end of my fanfic. I hope you guys enjoyed my story! I worked so hard on this. I'll be making a sequel soon that's based on how Rob and Chanel's lives were changed after the wedding, and watching Larissa grow up. Also, there will be another surprise coming for Rob and Chanel in the sequel, so be waiting for it. I love you all! ;) -Veronica.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

11.6K 585 30
How can I love you when you forgot about me?
17K 437 23
Calling all Chmergatroyd lovers
29.9K 654 45
What happens when rich girl from Beverly Hills meets upcoming Harlem rapper?
936 143 71
this is the story of the infamous skater girl Cassandra Moon she's 20 years old a pro skater girl him? he's an actor who loves skate boarding what ha...