Ch.11

It's 9:30 a.m, and Rob is still asleep in the bed.

Chanel wakes up and realizes she is still in bed with Rob.

"Oh my gosh. Did I really-" Chanel was about to finish her sentence, when she just got up quickly, got dressed in her p.js, and hurried out of Rob's room.

She goes into her bedroom and heads to her mirror

She brushes out her bedhead that was there from rolling around in the bed.

(In Chanel's mind)

"I can't believe I did that. What was I thinking? We're just friends. I mean then again, I did do it for him and since we are good friends I don't think it would matter. It was only for fun and for Rob. I guess I shouldn't worry about it too much." She thought to herself.

Sterling walks into Chanel's room unexpectedly.

"Haven't you heard of knocking?" asked Chanel

"Yeah but I just came in to ask if you were okay." Sterling said.

"Okay..thanks for asking but I'm fine. That was totally random of you to do that." said Chanel

"Yeah don't ask, I just randomly felt like asking how you were doing." said Sterling.

"Okay I won't." Chanel said laughing a little bit.

"Well I guess I'll be leaving now. Bye Chanel." said Sterling

"Bye." said Chanel

Sterling leaves and Chanel gets dressed to go have a quick drink at the bar down at the party lounge.

Chanel chooses Captain Morgan as her drink of the day.

She sits at the bar, just thinking over things. Thinking about what all happened with Rob last night, and worrying if something could go wrong.

Everything played over and over in her mind, and she couldn't seem to shake off the feelings deep down inside.