Ch.1

At the fantasy factory, Rob and Chanel are hanging out, talking about random things. They go off subject and start talking about where the fantasy factory crew wants to go for their summer vacation together. "We should totally go on a cruise to the Bahamas. That's a great place to go, don't you think?" Said Chanel to Rob. Rob starts to think for a minute. "Sounds nice, but I think it needs to have more skate spots. We got to have a place to just hang out and skate as much as we want." said Rob. "I don't know. Its whatever you decide. I don't care where we go as long as you just make up your mind." said Chanel. "(Still thinking) hmmm...you know what? I got nothin'. Fuck this lets just go to the Bahamas." said Rob, aggrivated because he couldn't come up with anything better. "Yeahhh this is dope. We're going to the Bahamas." said Chanel excitedly. All of a sudden drama(Chris pfaff) pops his head into the door of Rob's office. "So just where exactly are we going?" he asks. "Well Chanel suggested that we go to the Bahamas, so obviously we're going on a cruise to the Bahamas." Rob replied. "Okay cool." Drama said walking away. Just then, Big Black, Big Cat, and Sterling walk in. "Did I just hear you say that we're goin' to the Bahamas?" asked Big Black standing in the doorway of Rob's office. "Yeah. So alright, everyone needs to pack their stuff and lets go 'cause we have a cruise ship waiting for us." said Rob getting up and walking out with everyone else.