Drunk (Zosan Fluff)

By doomed-writer

Zoro won't let anyone touch his booz. No exceptions. But maybe a cute drunk Sanji... Could be a good exceptio... More

Drunk
Sober
Extra Chapter 1: Reunion
Extra Chapter 2: Moments
Extra Chapter Three: Jealousy
Extra Chapter 5: Soup Is Not Easy

Drunk (Again)

22.9K 633 1.3K
By doomed-writer

AN: I do not own the characters of One Piece, if I did this would be canon and not a fanfic. 

                                                                      ****************

The day had finally arrived. 

Zoro, despite of his worry, decided to be extra kind to all of his nakama. He knew the way he approached them was lame and suspicious but they would all find out the reason later that day so it didn't really matter. 

Sanji was locked in the kitchen since early in the morning, carefully preparing eveyone's favourite meals. That was a lot of work since Luffy can't decide what his favourite is so he has to cook all of them. 

Both of them feared what their friends and comrades -their only family- would think of their relationship, so they decided to keep it secret until they were ready to talk about it. They are ready today. 

Zoro is obviously a lot more nervous than Sanji who is able to distract himself with cooking so Zoro gets up from his sit next to Robin and decides to go help Sanji. 

"Zoro", Luffy yelled as the swordsman was about to open the kitchen door "Sanji said nobody can get in there today". 

Zoro came up with a plan "I am going to help him so we can all eat earlier". 

Luffy smiled "Nice idea, Zoro", he laughed excitedly. 

Upon entering the kitchen Zoro was not only met with a delicious smell but also a mouthwatering sight; Sanji slightly bent over the counter, tasting the food, with his back turned to the door. 

Zoro came up behind him and put his hands arround his boyfriend's waist.  

The blonde tensed a little, but as soon as he realised who the intruder was, he relaxed completely. 

"Feeling nervous?", he playfully asked while turning around to face him. 

Zoro rested his head on the shorter boy's shoulder. "A bit", he admited. 

"I think everything will be fine", Sanji comforted him, "You know what?". 

"What?", he replied, lifting his head to look at him. 

"I can tell you what all of their reactions will be", he pushed Zoro down and sat on his lap, "Do you want me to?", he offered. 

"I'd rather have a kiss", he answered. 

Without another word Sanji ran his hand in Zoro's soft hair and rested his arms around his neck. Zoro brought his face close to his own and captured his lips in a passionate kiss, effectively calming both of their nerves.  As Zoro put his hands in Sanji's waist again, he felt as if they belonged there. As if all of him was made for this blonde lover cook. He could live with that. Because Sanji was made for him too. 

All this time they were secretly together, he realised something important: Being in love with Sanji would not make him give up his dream of becoming the best swordsman. On the contrary, Sanji inspired him even more. The feeling he got in his chest  made him want to fight for him, for his friends and for his dream. He wanted to help all of his friends, especially his lover, realise their dreams too.  

Because being in love with Sanji made him feel like nothing was impossible. Defeating Mihawk, finding the All Blue or the One Piece seemed easy with Sanji next to him.  

As they broke the kiss to breath Zoro saw Sanji's blush one more time, matching his own, he had that effect on him a lot recently.  

"Now I feel a lot better", he said. 

Sanji hugged him. 

                                                                                          ****

Once the food was arranged on the table and everybody was about to dig in, Sanji interrupted them with a serious voice, making even Luffy stop and look up. 

"Can we wait a bit?", he asked, "We have something to tell you". 

"We?", Chopper asked. Robin laughed knowingly beside him. 

"Zoro and I", Sanji added quickly. 

"You sound serious, Sanji", Nami observed, "What is it?". 

"What is it? Spit it out. I am hungry", Luffy yelled, but everyone glared at him so he apologised. 

"There is no need to worry", Zoro chimed in and got up to stand next to his boyfriend. 

"Zoro is right", Sanji continued, "What he want to say is actually good news... But we are worried about what you'll think". 

"Why?", Usopp and Brook asked in unision. 

"Just get over with it", Franky said, "You won't know what we think until you tell us". 

"The truth is...", Sanji begun, looking down. "Zoro and I....". 

"We are togother", Zoro finished. 

After a few seconds of silence Robin said "Is that supposed to be news?". 

"What? You knew and didn't tell me?",  Nami asked, angry at the other woman.  

"They weren't exactly doing a great job hiding it", she smirked. 

"Anyway", Nami got up and hugged both of them "It's great news, guys. I am happy for you and this explains why Sanji has not been annoying us". 

Chopper smiled and bounced on his sit "Can I call you mum and dad?", he pleaded, his eyes sparkling. 

"Of course not", Zoro said, pating his back. 

"Love", Brook sighed, "I would cry.... But I don't have any eyes! Hohoho. So I will play the most romantic song I know", he said and went to retrieve his violin. 

"I hope you haven't been doing any funny buisness while we are asleep on the same room, have you?", Usopp joked but Sanji quickly shook his head as Zoro answered that they would never do that. 

"If you had told me sooner, I would have made a double bed just for you two", Franky offered making them both blush. 

"Can we eat now?", Chopper asked. 

The pair had noticed that the person whose opinion mattered the most hadn't said anything yet, their gaze fixed on Luffy and both waited for him to say something. 

The captain looked at them dead in the eye and said "As long as this doesn't affect the way you fight and act as a part of the crew then I am more than happy about you", he said. 

Sanji looked at the others and started speaking to all of them and not just Luffy "The truth is that now that Zoro is next to me, my will to fight and make my dreams- no, our dreams- come true is greater than ever. I feel and I know I am stronger than ever. Our love motivates me to do so much more than I could do alone. I always had a reason to fight and keep going, but now everything it's so intense. The fact that I am with him now is only going to change the way I act around him and nothing else, and it's going to make me fight better than even before". 

By the time he was done, Zoro couldn't tear his eyes away from him. He was amazed that his feelings perfectly portrayed his own. Once again he was glad he chose him, he was even proud. 

"I couldn't have said it better myself", Zoro and said and brought Sanji closer to him. 

Luffy smiled that big bright smile he always did when he was satidfied and happy "Good", he said, "Lets celebrate then". 

                                                                  **************** 

Later that night when little food was left on the table and everydoby ,except for Chopper, was drunk, Luffy between  loud laughs had asked "When's the wedding?". 

Sanji who was not as drunk as Zoro answered that it's too early to think about something like that. 

Zoro on the other hand, completely driven by alcohol said "Why? I can marry you even now!", and squeezed him in a tight backwards hug. 

"Yaaas!", Nami chimed in, "Whose gonna marry you?", she asked, looking around for someone who could do it "They should marry me and Robin, too", after that she fell on Robin's lap and kissed her sensless. 

Everybody was left speechless, even in their drunken state, once again that night. 

After a minute of silence though, Zoro laughed out loud and pressed his own lips to his lovers. 

"Great!", Luffy said, "There's gonna be another party!". 

"Sanjiiii, food!!". 

Sanji couldn't hear him. Zoro was kissing him with all his might and power. They were happier that ever.

                                                                              END 

AN: So that was it. I'm finished. Sorry I took so long but I needed to get glasses and it is a bit difficult to write without them so there are gonna be a lot of mistakes propably since I still don't have them. I hope you enjoyed the ending, I did. Oh I am a huge Nami x Robin shipper even though I ship almost every one piece ship! Zosan is love though!. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 344 6
This timeline is when kakashi and obito are 13. (Jealous rin) (sometimes sad) Obito and Rin kinda fight over Kakashi but Rin just accepts their rela...
662K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
53.1K 703 16
aye aye i know some of u watch shiguang daili ren THE FIRST (or not) SHIGUANG DAILI REN FANFIC IS HERE With LU GUANG X CHENG XIAOSHI ONESHOTS YAYAYAYA
379K 5.9K 200
A compilation of yaoi or boy love fanarts that I've found around the internet. Updates daily