In A Chemical Hurricane (An M...

Par therevengepanda

The begining is kinda boring but as ive been told it gets funnier xD you will not read about ANY: self harm... Plus

In A Chemical Hurricane (An MCR/Jared Leto Fanfic)
Glittery Rats and Rebel Cats
A Kissing Project
Its Raining In The Rainforest
They're Brothers, Smart One
The Batman Shirt
Gooey Pancakes
Twinning
We Spread More Germs Kissing
You Broke Up With Her
Mama's Boy
Authors Note (DUN DUN DUUUUUN)
I Smell Donuts
Pretty Boy Arguements
Awk-waaaard
Dog or Bitch?
Boyfriend Abuse
At Least I Think Its Water...
Bust A Move
Ex-Boyfriends
Flashbacks
"Cleaning my Room"
Microwave Problems
Dumbwaiters and Kardashians
Complaint Room
Who Drank All The Coffee?
Shit Just Got Personal
The Power Of Water Gods Repell You!
Total Creeps (;
I Hope You Run Over A Banana
Procrastination, Donuts, and Brittish Kids
The Fabulous Lives of Gerard and Sistine

The Licorice Crew

236 9 2
Par therevengepanda

Ashley's POV *DUN DUN DUUUUUN*

Now I'm in Sistine's living room, which I'm surprised I found. Why isn't our house this big? She's a block away. You'd think houses a block away from each other look the same.

I'll investigate my house when I get home. Anyways, why did that irritate me so much? It's not like were...going...out. ..or anything. MEH! Ish not fair. MY Red Vines!!!

Back upstairs..

Andy's POV

Wow...Poor Ashley...I think.... "Hey Ashlin? Which one of us is gonna check on Ashley?" I asked. She shrugged. "I dunno. Not me." she said.

Wow. She really loves Ashley. "You go." Ashlin said. "Why meeeeee?" I groaned. "He's your best friend. Now go!" she commanded.

*Light bulb!* "AHAH!!! IDEA!!! GERARD! You go check on Ashley!" I said. He looked over from watching Ray, Frank, William, and Bob playing Mario Kart. "Me? Why?" he questioned.

"Because he's mad at YOU. If you talk to him-wait...bad idea. NEVERMIND." I started. "That's what I THOUGHT!" Gee said, then turned his attention back to the game.

"Wait a minute-why is he mad at me?!? What did I do?! He's the one who keeps saying were not going out." Gerard argued.

"Don't act like your not heartbroken every time he says that." Mikey pitced in. "Oh, you know I'm heartbroken when he says that. But I can't make him like me any more than he does." Gee said with a sigh.

"I can." I pitched in. Everyone looked at me, their faces saying, 'HUH?'. "I bet you can. Just don't" Gee said, turning his attention back to the game again.

"This doesn't change the fact that someone needs to check on Ashley." I said. "What if he left?"Ashlin asked. "We'd hear the door."Mikey said. "In this house?" Ashlin asked.

"It's not that big! It just seems like it!" William called out from the couch, not taking his eyes of the game. Gerard flopped down on the couch. "I'll go talk to him." he groaned.

He got up and started to head down the stairs, to the second floor. Then down to the first floor. *giant house, much?* I motioned Ashlin over. We went down and sat on the stairs leading to the second floor.

We were pretty much eavesdropping, but whatever.

Ashley's POV

I looked over to see Gerard. "Hey Ashley..?" he said, more like a question. "Oh, hey Red Vines." I said.

"Sooo...why did you get so upset about that? I'm not going out with you or anything." He said, breaking the silence.

"Maybe I wanna go out with you." I said,kinda mumbling. "Maybe you shouldve said something." Gerard said.

ON LE STAIRS

ANDYS POV

"They are so mature." I said. "Shut up, their still talking." Ashlin commanded.

BACK DOWNSTAIRS

ASHLEY'S POV

"I'm saying something now..." I said. "Okay, well are you saying you want to be dating? That you want to be my boyfriend?" he asked.

"Kinda..." I said sheepishly. "Well let me know when you know for sure." he said, completely sassy. He started to walk away. "Okay!! Yes!!! God, make me say it?"

"Say what?" he asked with a smile. I made a pouty face. "I love you, Red Vines."I said, kinda mumbling. He smiled, then kissed me.

AWHHHH!!!!!!! <3

ON LE STAIRS

ANDY'S POV

"Did you know he could get that sweet?" I asked Ashlin. "No. I've never seen that before." she said, shaking her head in disbelief.

"Wieeerrrrrrd..." I said. They started to come towards the stairs. "Shit! Their coming!" she whisper shouted. She ran up the stairs quietly. I poked my head around the corner *still on the stairs*. I didn't see anyone.

"Hello?"I said quietly from the stairs. "Spy, much?" said a voice from behind me. I jumped. I turned around to see Ashley and Gerard behind me, both smiling.

"Uhm...Ashlin did it too!" I defended. "Did not!" Ashlin called down. She was behind the wall at the top of the stairs. "Then why are you up there?" Ashley said, going up the stairs.

"I..uhm...I needed to call someone..?" she said. I rolled my eyes. "Ashlin, you were down here listening to us." Gerard said.

We went the rest of the way up the stairs so we could actually see her and we werent just talking to a voice. "Okay. Yes. Fine. I was. I'm gonna go find Frank now..." she said.

"Find?" Gerard asked. She turned around. "Yes. Find. This place is a giant maze." she said, then walked off to another flight of stairs.

I slowly scooted away. "What did you guys hear?" Ashley asked. I threw a nearby blanket over my head. "I'm not here. I heard nothing." I said, still scooting away. I ran into a wall.

"Ow!" I screeched. "Hm....a talking blanket...interesting..." Gerard said. Ashley took the blanket off my head. "I heard everything! The whole sha-bang!" I addmitted. I put the blanket back over my head and went for the stairs. I ran into another wall. "Ow. I'm okay!" I called out.

I kept running into things. I heard Ashley and Gerard laughing. "Lets see you try this!" I called out.

I found the stairs and went up. I took the blanket off my head. Everyone looked at me. "Where have you been?" Ashlin asked. "Where have I been?! You were there!" I said.

She giggled. "We were spying on Gerard and Ashley...I didn't know Ashley could get that...sweet!" she explained. "Without meeeee?" Frank compained.

"I didn't want to drag you out of your game. You were winning so I left you alone." Ashlin told Frank. A few minutes later, two walking, talking, blankets came upstairs.

"What the-?" Rhia asked. The blankets known as Ashley and Gerard revealed themselves. "Whoa....blanket hair!" Frank said to Gerard. His bright red hair was all messed up.

"See? It's not that hard!" Gee said. "You probably helped each other." I said. "No." Ashley objected.

"Is the licorice crew back?" Sistine asked. "Yeah." Ashley answered.

"You guys together now?" Mikey asked. "Yep." Gerard said with a smile.

"Dammit." William said. We all looked at him. "I'm kidding! I'm kidding! Your not really my type. Your hot, just not really my type." he added quickly.

"What is your type?" Rhia asked. "I swear, if you look at my boyfriend, I stab your eyes out with a spork." Sistine threatened. Everyone laughed. William looked over.

We all followed his trail of sight, to see he was looking at Bob, who was playing video games, so didn't notice us staring at him.

"I WIN AGAIN!!" Bob gloated to Ray. He turned around to see us staring at him. "Uhm...did I miss something?" he asked, confused.

"Uhm...no...uh...your reaction..?" Ashlin answered. He shrugged. "Yeah. I'm wierd." he said. "Sooooo....you guys are staying the night." Sistine said.

"Where are we gonna sleep?" Rhia asked. "I'm sure we'll find a place here." I said.

"Where are you and Mikey sleeping? I need to be in that room." I added. "Andy,your not as responsible as you think you are. You guys can sleep wherever you want. Sleep in my room for all I care. I call dibs on my bed. Only those who are worthy-like Mikey-can sleep on my bed with me." she said.

"I'll be in my room. I have more video games if anyone wants to join me." William said. Bob and Ray perked up when they heard video games.

"Come onnnnn, lets go watch a movie in my room or something." Sistine suggested. We all followed her to her room. Everything in there was red. Bright red. Dark red. Red.

"Whoa...you like red..." I said. "Yeaaaah...I feel like I just walked into a heart. A real live human beating heart." Bob said.

"As oppose to a real live chocolate beating heart?" Ashley asked. Bob face palmed. "You know, I would've thought your favorite color was purple,juding by your hair, but I was WAY off!" Frank said.

"I was gonna do it red, but then Gerard did his red. By the way,Gerard, where did you get that hairdye?" she asked. He scooted away. "Uhm...nowhere..." he said sheepishly. Sistine stared at him. "Where?" she asked. "Uhm...this place called Sistine's bathroom..." he said with a smile.

"Theres another reason I didn't do it red. He stole my hair dye." She explained. "You'd look hot with red hair." Mikey said. We all just got quiet and stared at him.

"What? She's my girlfriend. I can say that!" he defended. "Yeah, because it wouldn't be wierd for your girlfriend and your brother to both have red hair..." Ashlin said.

"Yeah, sorry Sistine, there can only be one Red Vines!" Ashley cheered. *insert mental face palm here* "ANYWAYS, lets watch a movie." Ashlin suggested.

"Sure. What movie?" Sistine asked, showing her ten billion movies. "Sweeny Todd anyone?" Ashley suggested.

"What's that?" Rhia asked. Everyone stared at her. "What?" she asked. "Are we, like, a forgein country to you?! What did you do in New York?!?!" I asked.

"I went out dancing." she answered. "Oh my god! We should totally go out dancing sometime!" Gerard said.

"Gee, your gay is showing." Ashlin said. "I don't care." he said. "Just put the movie in." Ashlin said. We plopped in the movie and started to watch it. Twenty minutes through, Frank said. "I'm hungry."

"Then get food." Sistine said. "Alone??" Frank asked. She nodded."Yeahhhh...unless anyone else wants to go get snacks..." she said.

Nobody said anything. "Fine. I'm getting snacks and not sharing. With anyone. Besides you, Ashlin." he said. And with that, he left.

Ashlin's POV (it WAS andys pov before this)

A few minutes later, Andy said; "I'm hungry." Sistine groaned. "Then get food!" she said. Andy then disappeared into the hallway.

About five minutes later, we heard;"HELP!!!"

Sistine groaned. "No more sleepovers at my house." she said as she got up. She stood in the hallway. "HELP!!" we heard again.

"Where are you?" Sistine called out. "Uhm...somewhere in the house!" they called out. We heard Frank laughing from downstairs."Andy's in the dumbwaiter! He's stuck between floors!"Frank called out in between laughs.

We went over to the dumbwaiter. "Andy! We'll help you on one condition..." Mikey said. "I'll do anything!" Andy called out.

"Okay. Tell us how you know everything." Mikey yelled down. "NEVER!" Andy said. "Ask Bob!" he added.

"Bob, would you like to go down this dumbwaiter too?" Sistine asked. "No, I'm good.." Bob said.

"Alright. Bye Andy!" I called down. We headed back to Sistine's room.

Sistine's POV

A few minutes later,we heard Andy calling for help again. I went out to the dumbwaiter. "Andy, you have the safety lock on."I said.

"What does that mean?" he asked. "It means it doesn't move while your still putting stuff on it." I explained. "Oh. No wonder I had a hard time getting halfway...." he said.

*insert mental facepalm here* I flicked the safety switch and the tiny cart went down in seconds. "AHHH! Ow!" I heard. "My ass hurts now." he said.

"Shouldn't have taken the dumbwaiter." I said. "I was planning to jump out to scare Frank!" he whined.

"How'd that work out for yah?" I asked. He groaned, and probably rolled his eyes. I went back into my room. "Where's Bob? And Ray, William, and Rhia?" I asked.

"Video games took over their brains." Ashlin answered. "Ah well. I'm going to bed now. Mikey!" I called out. Mikey was already perched on the bed.

Ashlin's POV

Andy and Frank came back, Frank with some snacks, Andy without. "Where's Rhia?" he asked. "Video games." I answered.

"Ah...I kinda gotta stay in here... y'know....Mikey and Sistine..." he said. "Were trying to sleep here!" Sistine called out from her bed.

"Were in here. They'll be fine. Alright Andy. You heard the girl.Go now. Be gone." Frank said. Finally, Andy left. Frank tossed in another movie for us to watch while eating his snacks. Ashley and Gerard had fallen asleep earlier, in front of the TV.

LE NEXT MORNING...

Gerard'sPOV

I popped up to the smell of coffee. "Ashley!" I said. He rolled over. "Whaaaaaat?" he groaned. "I smell coffee!" I exclaimed. "You smell it? Or you just drank it? Your hyper enough to have just had a cup of coffee." he said, still half asleep.

"I am? Oh well. Anyways, coffee!" I said. Wow, I was hyper. "I'm comin." he moaned.We went into the kitchen to see Sistine and Mikey with coffee. "Coffee!" I said out loud. Sistine gave me some, assuming I wanted some because I just shrieked 'coffee'. "Happy now?" Ashley asked, getting himself coffee.

I nodded after taking a sip. "Yes, yes I am." I said. William came through a door in the back of the kitchen. Through that door was stairs. He got some coffee. "You look tierd." Mikey said.

William nodded. "Yeah...we kinda stood up all night...Ray took a twenty minute cat nap,but besides that, we stood up all night."

Sistine rolled her eyes. "What about Rhia and Andy?" she asked. "Rhia and Andy? What about them?" William asked. "They were playing video games too." she said.

"Oh, probably in the game room. We were in my room." he said. "Are Ashlin and Frank up?" Ashley Mikey asked. "Let's see..."Sistine said, walking to an intercom on the wall. "FRANKIE!!!!" she screamed into it.

"AHHH!! WHAT THE FUCK SISTINE?!" We heard from upstairs."He's up." Sistine said with a laugh. "Wish I could've been up there to see him." I said.

"We all do." Sistine said with a smile. "What about Ashlin?" I asked. "She probably heard that too." she said.

"Yeah. Probably. If not, Frank most likely woke her up.."Ashley said. A few minutes later, Frank and Ashlin came in.

"Sup sleepyheads?" Ashley said. Ashlin flopped down in a chair and put her head on the table. "She's still half asleep..."Frank said.

"No shit." I said. "We watched a few more movies last night..."Frank said. "A few?" Mikey asked. Frank smiled. "Yes. A FEW." he said.

Ashlin popped up. "I smell coffee." she said. She got up and grabbed some coffee. "NOW shes awake." Mikey said.

"Coffee is my kryptonite." she said, sipping her coffee. "Obviously." Ashley said.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

343K 9.1K 53
[COMPLETED✔️] #1 in -> #suicidesquad "I'm just gonna hurt ya, really really bad" A Jared Leto Joker Fanfiction
2.7K 103 23
TRIGGER WARNING, shootings, comas, self harm, depression etc As usual the timings mean nothing idc abt years and ages
16.8K 244 41
Basically, if you want an imagine, you can PM me, and I'll write it to the best of my ability {slow updates maybe}
12K 749 39
/// Lets get something straight, known from the get-go, Im not crazy. Yes, I've been at the "crazy hospital" for about a year now... But Im fine. Im...