A DARK SENSATION

נכתב על ידי JusTiceFrEe

one day when Eva Blackburn is siting in class enchanted by her new book(LOVE OF A VAMPIRE) that she paid for... עוד

A DARK SENSATION
The first meeting
I'm going to fined out one way or another

Its you!

368 18 0
נכתב על ידי JusTiceFrEe

HEY DOES EVERYBODY LIKE THE STORY! XD GOOD!!!!! WELL I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I AM STILL EDITING SOME OF THE WORDS IN THIS STORY. SO I DO KNOW THAT SOME OF THE SPELLING IS OFF. JUST THOUGHT I'd LET YOU GUYS KNOW A HEAD OF TIME! COMMENT! VOTE! SHOW THAT YOU LIKE THIS BOOK!

CHAPTER 2

Eva -POV-
I woke up early that morning getting ready to enter the dark pits of hell. As I put what's left of what I need in my bag and put on my shoes, I had out the door and down the street hoping that the many daemons will ignore me and let me go on with my normal torture that I get already without busting it.

There I stud at the gate ways to hell. I breathed out a heavy sigh "I really hate Mondays."

As I walked up to the building all I could feel was pure evil pouring out of it.

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGG! "the sounds of war has begun" it was time to enter the battle flied yet again and try to live another day at this war called school.

I walked into my class room and sat down at the desk way in the back of class hoping that no one will notice I was here today. I laid my head down on the desk having Images of the dream I had yesterday come into my mind.

I placed my hand on my neck feeling a burning sensation from where the boy in my dreamed had placed his lips at. Why does it burn? No matter what I did my neck got hotter, and hotter like someone had lite me on fire and I was slowly being engulfed by the flames. As I feel sweat dripping down my chest the other students started come in to class and taking their seats.

"Hmm, so the ugly freak still hasn't gone and died on us yet I see." I look up only to see the last thing I would ever want to see. Carisa and her two minions.

I show her a smile "well if it isn't the devils daughter and her two demon spawns here to wreaking havoc in my life again; well, sorry to disappoint your little "fun" but I don't have time to deal with you today " I turned my head over and looked out the window trying not to think about the burning part of my neck.

"W-why you little bitch; you think you can talk to me like that!" I could tell that Carisa was talking throw grunt teeth and was PISSED because she was shaking in her voice, and that only happens when she is about to act all tuff.

Like she's going to make my life miserable (which she already does), or beat the crap out of me, but in reality she's just all talk. Last time she paid some seniors off to beat me to a bloody pulp. But I punched the guy one time and he was down for the count, I say it was a waste of money.

When all my other classmates came in and take their seats, the teacher comes in at the last bell.

" class, we have a new student today all the way from Romania, his name is Alexandru ." as the boy came into the class, all you could hear was the girls squealing, it was like there was a sale at a new shoes store in town.

Well, I was not interested in the guy so I continued sitting there with my head on my desk; I felt heat and a sharp pain on that spot of my neck again, but this time it was Different.

My hand flung to my neck and squeezed the burning flesh. What is this feeling, why is it burning so bad? The heat of my neck slowly moved down my body till I felt like I was on fire.

I started panting like I couldn't breathe, then sweat poured down my neck and in between my breast's. I poled down my tank top hoping that it would help me get more air. It didn't. As I felt my body get hotter, the noise in the class began to fade away and the only thing I could hear was my own heartbeat. What's wrong with me? As I thought this to myself, a sound of footsteps came into my ears, it was faint at first, and then slowly, it got louder as the noise came closer. I lift up my head to see some person standing before my eyes.

"It's....you."

What I did not expect to see was the person standing before me was the boy in my dream. The dream that's been on my mind all this time.

All that blood. So much of it, and the wound's he had, they were so deep, and so many, yet here he was standing before me with not a scratch on him. There was no sign of there ever being an injury, not only that, but for some reason the over baring heat that was over flowing in my body and the terrible pain in my neck, had suddenly stopped all together. But, wait, that's not the problem at the moment.

Why is the guy from my dream standing in front of me right now? So, was that not a dream? But, real. I spaced out asking myself these questions, but then I felt this cold chill come over me.

I feel like I have felt this way before, but when? That's when that dream came back into my mind again. I got it! It was in the dream; I felt something like this in the dream. Well the thing I thought was a dream.

But now that I think about it, he had the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen in my life. I want to see them again. When I looked up at his face to see his eyes that gave me such warmth before. But now, instead I felt nothing but fear from looking into his eyes. It was like I was falling into a dark abyss as he glared me down, I didn't understand why he was glaring at me and at that point I didn't care.

all I knew was that those beautiful silver/blue colored eyes where now scaring me to death.

"um Alexandru, is there something wrong?" the teacher looked at him with a little bit of worry in her voice. And you would not believe what he did. " no,miss.Nichols, and may I take the seat behind this lovely young lady?" then he flashed a smile at her!, I was so in shock that it snapped me right out of the fear stat that I was in.

The teachers face turned all red before she nodes to tell him he could take the seat behind me, however she didn't consider how it would affect me.

Is it just me; but, for some reason it feels like there's something hot on my back. I slowly looked behind me only to find that he was giving me a death glare that was even scarier than the first.

But when I looked around I noticed that he wasn't the only one giving me that look. All the girls in my class looked at me like they wanted to kill me, like I crossed some kind of invisible line.

God, why me, all I ever do at this place is keep to myself and read. So why am I now a target of ever girl in my class? DX

Shortly after that little interdiction of Alexandru, class wants on as normal, and before I knew it, it was my lunch hour. There are a few things I like about living here in this small town. The great scenery, the few people, and the fact that we are allowed to go outside on our lunch hour. As all the other students went into their groups of friends for lunch I went and found a quit place to read.

I seat down under a group of shady oak trees and continued to read my book.

..........

When I woke up I found myself in a bed fit for a king. "Where-where am I?" Is the only thing I could ask myself at the time as I get up and off the bed? My body struggled to walk as I tried to find a way out of the room tumbling and tripping over myself. What happened to me? Why am I here? I wandered this when the door opened up and a young man maybe in his 20s came walking into the room.

His long flowing blond hair tied behind him in a loss ponytail, his opened white shirt, and his long dark coat blowing in the wind. He looked like some sexy doctor coming in here to save me , but for some reason I didn't get that felling; as he stud there staring at me, I got a feeling of both embarrassment and fright

"Who are you?" I asked him. His eyes narrowed and looked my body over, I started trembling as he walked towards me, I take a step back as he came closer and closer. My back hits up against a wall.

"What do you want?" I asked with fear in my tone. He puts his right hand on the wall behind me leaving me nowhere to go. I turned my head and shut my eyes hoping that he would just go away.

The man brings his face close to my neck and takes a deep breath in.

"mmmmmmm prințesă. You smell Minunat" the man takes in another deep breath. even though i didn't know what he was saying to me I got the feeling that it wasn't a compliment .

He licked my neck which made my body trembled, and not in a good way ether. His other hand was on my thigh and was moving slowly up to places I didn't want him to touch. As he moved up my neck going for my lips, I waited for him to force a kiss onto me which would bring me both pleasure and fear.

But as I waited, and waited, and waited, and waited; nothing happened. I opened one of my eyes; then the other and what I see is the blond sexy doctor was covered in blood and Alexandru was the one covering him in it.

All you could see was punches left, and right. Blood everywhere; I ran over to Alxandru and try to pull him off and at the same time I was trying to put some sense into him.

"Alxandru! Stop! Stop! You're going to kill him! "He ignores me and gives the blond man another punch from the right.

"I said STOP!!" he doesn't listen to me and continued to punch blondy; I do the only thing I can think of to get him to stop. I give him a kiss. MY very first kiss, he stops his fist right in mid swing and lets go of the Blondy (who I still don't know the name of and yet I am giving my first kiss away to save him) he turns his body to me and grabs onto me tight, pressing his lips to mine his tongue trailing across my bottom lip asking to enter, showing that he wanted to feel the warmth inside of my mouth. I gladly late him in as I give him a deep lustful kiss back. His left hand roamed my body until he ended up on my chest where he squeezed my breast.

I put my hands into his hair messing around with it as he pushes me up against the wall, grinding on me showing me how much he wanted me.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Alexandru POV

I stud at the door of my new class that I plainly didn't want to be at.

If it wasn't for her I thought as the teacher told me to come in. When I walked in the sweat smell of roses and Cinnamon filled the class room, I know this smell. I turned and look to the back of the class room where I see a girl with her head down on the desk, she was not affected by my fermions at all unlike the other girls that where going off like wild animals flirting and acting like whores.

Apart of me was a little pissed that she wasn't acting like the other girls or at all affected by it. Me, MY fermions where being ignored by some lonesome human. My anger grows the more I thought about this.

As I walked over to her desk she lifted up her head and looked at me, her eyes want big and wide. It's....you. She said to me as she looked at me she had an exasperation of happiness, sadness, and wander on all at the same time. At that moment my body grows cold.

Blood....I need blood. As I looked at this girl, that's all that went through my mind was that I needed blood and not just anyone's, I needed HERS. My body began to boil. NO! I will not let some pathetic human control me! I could feel my body struggle to keep my powers and thirst in check.

I wanted to pounce on her, sink my teeth into her.....I wanted to make her mine right there and then and that was making me as pissed as hell to think that one girl, human at that was making me feel like this.

"Um, Alexandru, is there something wrong?" I snapped out of my little episode and look at the teacher. "No,Miss.Nichols, and may I take the seat behind this lovely young lady?" I said with my fermions on full blast. You could tell how well it was working from the look on her face, the lust in her eyes. Her nodes and I take the seat behind the girl not taking my eyes off of her all throw the class hours.

When class ended for lunch I walked outside and take my phone out of my pocket. "ALEXIUS, I have fond her, bring the car here in 5 min where leaving" I hung up the phone and want to the back of the school where I found her sitting under a group of trees reading a book. I ran behind the trees, I was so fast that I looked no more than like a blur; I looked to see if there was anyone around when I stuck my hand around the tree and used a little bit of my powers to put her to sleep. When she fell over I garbed her and picked her up taking her to the back gates. Alexius stud there with the door to the limousine opened.

"Would you like me to take her Alteță" he walked over to me and tried to take her out of my arms, my grip on her body grow tighter. "No! Its fine" I moved around him and gentle sit her down in the limousine then I climb in next to her. Alexius sits next to the limousine driver and rolls down the window. "Where are we going to Alteță. " he asked me.

"to the house " he nodded then turned around and rolled the window bake up. I looked over at her; I wish I knew what your name was. I looked at her closely and that's when I realized how beautiful she really was, with her long black hair that went to the middle of her back, her tan skin that looked like caramel, and her plump red lips made me want to suck on them. I moved in closer to her face, my eyes drifted down her body then back up to her neck. O Doamne her neck; it looked so fragile like if I touched it, it would break. BU-DUMP! BU-DUMP! BU-DUMP! I could hear her heart beating, the blood pumping through her. The blood. I NEED it, is all my mind kept on repeating, before I knew it my mouth was inches away from her neck when the limousine stops.

"Alteță where here "he opened the door and I slide out. "Alexius, take her to my room." he bowed his head then garbed the girl and cared her inside, it takes every fiber of my being to keep me from tarring him limb from limb for touching that girl. But right now I need to go great him.

I walked down the great long hallway to get to his office; the guards bowed their heads to me then opened the door. As I walked in I see the big desk that HE was sitting at; his hands where folded on his lap as he sat back in his chair. "Hello tată " I said to him showing no respect in my tone."

"And what brings the honor of the great Alxsandru, to my office" he said to me putting a lot of sarcasm in my name as he talked. I acted like I didn't know it" I have something important to ask yo-" I stopped mid-way of my sentence, sensing that someone else was here and I didn't like their presence. "who else is here" I asked through grind teeth. "What do you mean?" he said pretending as if he didn't know what I was talking about. "don't play with me old man." he chuckled at me.

"well can't you tell who's here." he said before flashing me a big grin. I stud there for a few seconds before I realized who was here, my body boiled just thinking of that man; I could feel my powers oozing out of me.

I know that he was not heading my way. Where could he be going? "Oh, I almost forgot to ask. What is that wonderful smell you brought with you? Or should I say WHO." that last part was in such a dark tone that it made even me feel chills.

I ran out of that room so fast that a gust of wind blow behind me. When I burst throw my bedroom doors HE was there and all over my woman! I garbed him and pulled him off of her, after that everything want red and when I came to she was giving me a kiss, and that's when I lost control of myself.

prințesă = princess, Minunat = wonderful, Alteță = Highness, O Doamne = OH MY GOD , tată = father

what do you guys think! XD it took me FOREVER to right this and I hop it was worth it.

so you guy should tell me what you think and how dose Alexandru seem to you guyS.

well comment, vote, and tell me what you think. chow for now! XD

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...