A DARK SENSATION

This is a preview of one of my new storys Im working on, I would love it if you guys would let me know what you think. so comment, and vote please! Xd

Eva Blackburn is a secluded 16 year old girl who doesn't have any close friends, or friend at that. Eva likes being by herself but she feels like there is something missing in her life, adventure, excitement; those where fairytale's that Eva could only dream of having. Eva has lived in the same town for as long as she could remember; and she hates it. she wants to leave this place; the place her parents call home, and she calls hell. The only way she can do that is in the books that she loves; in them she is anywhere or anyone she chooses. but what happens when one of Eva's book's becomes reality? Eva always wanted to have a unique romance, not like the other girls in school but something more, different. that's when jaw dropping new student Alexandru Coșmar comes into the picture, while all the girls fawn over him; Eva can see that there is something different about him; something.....not human. but she cant figure out what it is. Not only that but Eva notice that Alexandru always seems to be watching her and not in the friendly way ether, he looks at her like he is going to devoured her. Ever time Eva and Alexandru eyes meet, Eva heart starts to pounds in her chest like its going to burst. She looks like she is terrified of him......but is she?