The first meeting

WARNING THINS BOOK WILL HAVE PROVOCATIVE WORDS,AND ACTIONS. PEOPLE WHO ARE YOUNGER THEN 16 AND OR DON'T HAVE THEIR PARENTS  APPROVE SHOULD NOT READ THIS. THIS IS MY FIRST VAMPIREBOOK EVER! I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. SORRY IT TOOK ME THIS LONG TO PUBLISH. I JUST WANTED TO DO MORE THEN ONE OR TWO CHAPTERS. WELL TELL ME WHAT YOU . ^^

COMMENT! VOTE! SHOWSOMELOVEPEOPLE!! XD

chapter 1

Eva -POV-

his arms tightened around me as his teeth sink into my neck, I gasped with pleasure as his bite want deeper. I felt the heat fill my body as he pushed me down on to the bed. I could feel his hard on, on my back.

he flips me over my legs begin to spread apart on their own as he laid between them.  he uses his hand to run across my pleasure spot. slowly I begin to moan his fingers quicken their paste my hips move along with his speed I wanted  his hard rock. so much more than I wanted his finger. I needed him to enter me, my body was craving it.

He unzipped his pants taking out his hard rock he slowly rubbed it in between my legs teasing me. like he wanted me to ask for it, but I didn't.

Zack didn't like my reaction and drop the teasing. instead, he moves slow and steady it wasn't long before he start to push his hard dic-

"Eva! It's time for dinner!" damn and I was getting to the best part too. I close my book and get up from my favorite spot under a big weeping willow tree that was a few feet from my house.

Well it was my second favorite spot to sit at when I'm reading my books and listen to music. I only sit here when I know I have to be at home at a certain time and I didn't want my mom out looking for me.

My number one spot is a beautiful place deep in the woods isolated from the world and no one knows about it but me. and I wouldn't want it any other way. As I walked into the doors of my house I see my mom and dad had already started eating without me. They never waited for me, not since I hit puberty and start looking and acting more like an adult I don't see why that should change the good relationship we had but it did.

I guess it's because I can't be there little princess anymore or maybe it's because I told them that I was going to leave home when I got out of high school. But hey, wouldn't that mean they would want to talk to me more, get to know me better. Every time I remind them that I'm leaving they always acted like this.

They should be back to normal by tomorrow or so......well, as  normal this family can get despite how my mom and dad appear now, they didn't always act this way.

Mom is a loving Baker of our town that everyone adores, while my dad is the town's chairman everyone trusts and worship. This makes being their daughter a BIG thing here I'm not the 'almighty child' everyone was hoping for me to be.

When I was down with my plate I take it to the kitchen and wash it myself. You're probably thinking what most people think, that my dad being the Chairman that I would be a princess living in a castle. well, that's not exactly right.

Despite me not fitting the family image  or the family at that doesn't mean I don't agree with some of the stuff they do, especially dad. instead of taking all the money from the townspeople like most people in his position would do, he use the money to help the town.

like buying new supplies for the middle school or new books for the library of the town and I am ever so appreciative of that. When I was done cleaning up after myself I grabbed my book and started out the door.