My marriage to Alpha Daniel

By 1Chelsea

More

Meet up
College
Celebration
Time to go
Secrect-ish
Wedding plans
Wattpad
An angry Alpha
B✽tches
B✽tches
Sexual frustration
My baby brother
Oh So Salty
No $ex zone
Please leave
Chapter 23
Daniel's Dad
Daniel's Dad p.2
Decisions
Jobs
Wedding planer
Flores
Talks
Play
Run
Her interview
The Chasity Vow
Working girl
The perfect dress
All Night
Dress
Forgetful
Surprise
Bachelorette
Ceremony
My Marriage To Alpha Daniel
Honeymoon
Honeymooners
Relaxation & more
Rash
Cut Short
Back

Wedding

30.1K 1.5K 116
By 1Chelsea

I kept my head in the crook of Daniel's neck as we danced. We didn't pet each other go for hours and people just let us be after all the dances I did with other people of course. My Dad made me dance with him twice and I tried to force Nathen to dance with me but he went to play with his friends.

I kept my eyes closed and smiled the entire time. Daniel would talk to me sometimes and I'd respond. I knew for sure Daniel was happier than I was.

"Can I dance?" Someone asked. I turned around and a small growl left my lips.

"Who invited you?" I hissed trying not to cause a scene.

Daniel's Mom rolled her eyes and looked at him.

"I'd like to dance with my son before you deprive him of everything he's worked for." She retorted.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Dance with her then she can leave." I said to Daniel before walking towards Grey.

He was talking to someone then turned away from him with an attitude. He smiled at me then rolled his eyes.

"People are so dumb. Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I want to be a fucking girl. I'm a man who likes men. I like being a man for fuck sake." He said dramatically.

I sighed and hugged him. We began dancing and I looked up at him with a smirk.

"Yet you call yourself Queen bee." I questioned.

"I'm Queen, king, princess, prince. I'm better than everyone of these peasants so whatever puts me on top." He said as he spun me around.

"I'm not a peasant though." I said with a smile.

He looked down at me and nodded.

"Yes you are. You're just the best looking peasant." He said seriously.

"Oh you're such a bitch."

"I'm sorry you feel that way." He said just as a faster song came on.

We both laughed loudly as we danced. That is probably the funniest rude joke someone could ever use. (I use it often)

I looked around and spotted Daniel, his Mom and his Dad all standing close to each other. This is the first time I'd ever seen them stand as a family. It was weird but it looked so nice.

Daniel's Mom was smiling, actually smiling and his Dad was smiling too so was Daniel. They were talking but I didn't listen in on the conversation.

"Ashley!" Someone called.

I turned and smiled at my cousin Terry. I rarely ever get to see her and she's younger than me. She's the daughter my Dad's younger sister.

"Terry! You came!" I said excitedly as I hugged her.

I know got sure when we were younger we'd spend lots of time together and get in so much trouble at daycare. Her parents moved when she was six and I was nine. Saddest day of my life. Even though we kept in contact it was hard to see each other because her parents love to travel.

"Duh! I haven't seen you since before the whole thing with Kayden. I want to see him!" She said loudly.

"No. I'm not here." Grey said sarcastically.

I sighed and turned back to him.

"Sorry. Grey, this is my little cousin Terry. Terry, this is my friend Grey." I explained with a smile.

"Hi." Grey said with a smile.

"Grey? I like that name." Terry said while shaking his hand.

"Daniel is talking with his parents right now so maybe later or something." I said as I glanced over at them.

"Is that him? Oh wait that's Daniel! You're with Daniel! The Alpha he's so hot. Can I have him on weekends?" She asked with wises eyes.

Grey and I laughed loudly while looking at her.

"I already tried. He's not free. He's got some some woman in Chicago." Grey said with a smile.
(The great Gatsby reference!)

"You? You like boys?" She asked in shock.

Grey smiled and crossed his arms.

"What did you expect? Some flip-flop wearing  overly flamboyant fag with a lisp, a whole foods bag, a martini, and an adopted baby from another country?" He asked with a smirk.

She shook her head and smiled.

"I've never met a gay person before." She breathed.

I smacked my forehead and held the bridge of my nose.

"I'm sure you have sweetie." Grey mumbled while looking away. "Damn his family has some strong genes."

"That's my uncle Ronny!"

"He's you're uncle but I can be his Daddy." Grey commented making me laugh.

He walked away and went to introduce himself.

"Terry, don't ask Grey about being gay." I said seriously.

She smiled and nodded.

"He doesn't seem gay at all. He's so manly and not like the ones on TV." She said as she grabbed my hand.

"Yeah. You can't tell he's gay until he starts talking about him being gay." I explained.

We walked to the snack table. I have a snack table at my wedding. I grabbed a candy bar and bit into while looking around the room.

Everyone was do happy. Lots of people were watching me though. I watched as Daniel walked over towards me.

He smiled at Terry and she almost fainted.

"Tesa right?" He asked as he hugged her.

She smiled and shook her head.

"It's Terry."

"Sorry. It's been a long time since I seen you. Are your parents here?" He asked with a smile.

"Somewhere but yes." She said.

Daniel watched as a group of people walked through the door. He fixed his tie and looked at me.

"Remember those tables I told you to keep free?" Daniel asked as he grabbed my hand.

"Yeah-"

"Good because we have some politicking to do. Terry we'll catch up with you later." He said politely before pulling me away.

"Politics?" I asked.

"Where do you think the money comes from? I run a company and a pack. We get our money from donors, sponsors, etcetera." Daniel explained as we walked over.

Why an I just learning about this?

"Daniel! Oh is this Ashley?" An older woman asked.

"Yes. Ashley this is Olivia, Travis, Porter, David, and Avery." He said with a smile.

"Hi." I said with a small smile.

"Daniel I might have to snatch her up she looks even better in person." The one Daniel pointed out asPorter said.

I looked at the woman he was holding hands with and she smiled.

"In okay with being a polygamist if it's someone as cute as you." Avery said.

"Thank you." I said.

We talked about a lot of things but it always came back to me. I was slightly relieved when Nathaniel came up to me and asked me to dance.

"You can go." Daniel said before giving me a kiss.

I held Nathaniel's hand as he led me to the dance floor.

"Mommy taught me how to dance today." He said as he held both my hands.

I followed in his steps and moved with him.

"Nathen you're smooth." I said making his face light up.

"Really? You're the best sister I've got, Ashley!" He said excitedly.

I laughed and kissed his forehead. He's just too adorable.

"I'm the only sister you've got. Did you dance with Faith?" I asked.

He nodded then his forehead creased together.

"She told me that she was sleepy. She doesn't know how to dance." He said quietly.

"Nathen, she can barely walk. When she can walk I'll make sure you two dance together." I promised.

Nathaniel looked away and smiled.

"It's snowing!" He yelled.

"Do you-"

"I want to go outside." He said as he pulled.

There were a few people standing outside under the tents near the heat lamps.

"Nathen, don't play in the snow for too long you'll catch a cold." I said as he picked up a small amount the was on the ground.

He didn't play in it for long because his hands became too cold. I breathed in them and rubbed them together as he complained about the cold.

"Didn't Ashley tell you no?" My Dad asked as he picked Nathaniel up.

"No I didn't. His hands are really cold though." I said before leaving to search for Daniel again.

As it got later in the day I got more excited for the night.

♕ ➳ ♥ ♕ ➳ ♥ ♕ ➳ ♥ ♕ ➳ ♥
1,389 words used in this chapter.

Have you ever read a story that's too wordy? Where the writer tries too hard to be smart and they fail because they use a ton of words that no one understands. I think that's slightly annoying if you keep it simple (not stupid simple) you keep the readers.

Also thanks for all the birthday messages in my inbox, in the comments, and on my wall. I really appreciated it.

SHARE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

FOLLOW.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349 15 29
humaan mate
1.4M 38.6K 25
Description is on the first page. :3
694K 20.9K 10
One night gives her beautiful twin girls. One night makes her fall in love. One night was all she got. Because with a few words he breaks her heart.