Locked Out | Lashton

By Relive_The_Story

(See very last chapter) After being locked out of his own apartment by his dog, a kind stranger keeps him com... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
BEDROOM WALL

Chapter 3

8.7K 466 328
By Relive_The_Story

Luke

"What place is going to be open at 1am?"

"McDonalds, Servos, Night Owl, Seven Eleven. Oh and there's the new restaurant that just opened up. It's a 24 hour one." Ashton listed, counting on his fingers as he spoke.

"Sounds good," I smiled. I was just about to get out of his car when I stopped, mentally hitting myself in the face.

"What's up?" He gave me a concerned look.

"My money is in my apartment."

"Well I guess we can't go then. I don't even know you and there is no way I'm using my money on a stranger. Lucky for you there's food at my apartment," he turned around, "Lighten up, I'm only joking. Come on Luke." He led me into the restaurant. It was a small, quiet one but there were quite a few people considering the time.

"Table for two." Ashton said to the waitress at the counter.

"Do you want to sit by a window or closer to the kitchen?"

"Window." We both replied at the same time.

"You guys are a cute couple." She commented, smiling as she led us to a table.

"We aren't a couple," I explained as I sat down.

"That's a shame." She said before walking off.

"So Ashton, do you bring your lucky ladies here?" I asked, trying to make conversation. He looked up from his menu.

"You mean guys?" He asked, his gaze still locked on me.

"Huh?" I questioned.

"You said ladies. I'm gay."

"Sorry." 

"It's not like you knew." He looked back down at his menu so I looked down at mine, trying to decide what I wanted.

"What about you, Luke?"

"What about me?"

"Where do you bring your fortunate lovers?"

"I haven't really had one in a while. Not since my last girlfriend. She knew I was gay before I did. She was really nice about it though."

"Are you two ready to order yet?" The waitress stood, twirling her pen around in her fingers.

"Uh yeah, I'll have the spaghetti special." Ashton answered.

"I'll have the cheesy ravioli thing." I said, earning a laugh from Ashton. 

"Alright. Shouldn't be long."

She returned in no time with our meals and free garlic bread.

"Seeing as I'll be staying at your apartment why don't we get to know each other?" I asked.

"What do you want to know?" He said with a mouthful of spaghetti.

"Just the random stuff. Favourite movie, favourite song. That kind of stuff."

"My favourite movie is Pursuit Of Happiness and my favourite song is Jesus Of Suburbia by Green Day. What's your favourite ice cream flavour?"

"Cookies and cream. What's your favourite colour?"

"Well, I was at the hardware store one time because my family was moving house and I was looking at all the paint colour samples and I asked myself, what is my favourite colour? But I can't choose."

We sat there for ages just getting to know each other.  

"We've been here for two hours already," I said, checking my phone. 

The time flew by incredibly fast but I guess that really does happen when you're having fun. It's weird because he pretty much took something that made my whole day turn upside down to making it seem not as bad as it could have been.

"Let's go back to my place." Ashton said after he kindly paid for the bill.

"Ashton, you should know I don't do those kind of things on the first date." I joked.

"Dickhead," he muttered. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 10.1K 26
After Dean gives a blind man shelter during a storm, a friendship begins forming between the two. Dean begins to notice that something is off about C...
51.6K 1.1K 26
Luke Hemmings gets kidnapped after storming out on a fight he had with his boyfriend Ashton Irwin. what will the boys of 5SOS do without their pengui...
13.3K 509 37
when the love of his life returns home, but in the arms of someone else.
23.6K 1.2K 30
UNDER EDITING *Includes hints of Malum* Luke is depressed and lonely. Ashton is the complete opposite. Ashton's looking for something more than what...