Epilogue

Third Person P.O.V

Ashton played with Luke's hair as the blonde cuddled into Ashton's side. Luke moved to get comfortable again, accidentally punching himself in the face. 

"Morning babe," Ashton giggled as Luke sat bolt upright with wide eyes.

"You accidentally punched yourself in the face..." He explained after noticing Luke's confusion. 

"Well why are you laughing then?" 

"I've done it too many times that I've lost count." 

"Yeah but you always make me kiss it better so where's my kiss?" 

Ashton giggled and sat up, leaning in to Luke and leaving kisses all over his fiance's face. 

"I'm sorry for laughing. I love you."

"Well whenever you do it I never laugh I get concerned like a normal boyfriend should."

Ashton pouted. 

"What's wrong?" Luke asked and poked Ashton's bottom lip. 

"You didn't say you love me back...and you said boyfriend...we're engaged now..."

Luke smiled before moving to lay on top of Ashton. He wrapped his arms tightly around Ashton and started peppering kisses on Ashton's face saying "I love you" in between each kiss. 

"Okay okay, as adorable as that is, I really want breakfast."

"What's the time?"

"Like almost 12pm."

"Oh wow. How long have you been awake?"

"Since seven," Ashton shrugged, "I did attempt to make pancakes except the fry pan lied to me."

"What? How did it lie to you?"

"Well it's meant to be a non-stick pan yet black, burnt pancakes get extremely stuck to it."

"I love you so much you don't understand."

"So you aren't annoyed with me?"

"No, but you are buying a new fry pan." 

"Fair enough. I guess we're having cereal then?"

"Do you know how to make it or am I gonna need to teach you that as well."

"Well I never have been completely sure which way the bowl goes."

"Very funny. I was gonna let you have some of my favourite cereal but you can just have rice bubbles."

"But Luuukkkkeee."

"Well it needs to be eaten."

"Yeah because you saw the penguin cut out on the back of the box and made me buy them for you."

"You bought them."

"You assured me you liked them." 

"Whatever." 

Ashton smiled and surprised Luke with a kiss. Luke's hands went to Ashton's hair and Ashton placed his hands on Luke's hips. It was slow and passionate until Luke pulled away.

"You have morning breath."