My Family's Nindo[2]: Control...

By Anihusas

Haru and Sayori are the children of Sasuke and Hinata. Sayori has now awakened her Sharingan and wants to tra... More

1|| Uchiha or Hyuga Crest
2|| Our Parents
3|| Sharingan Awaken!
4|| Meetings
5|| Big Brothers
6|| Sasuke Sensei
8|| SasuHina V.S. SasuSaku
9|| "My" Sasuke
10|| Strength
11|| Little Sister
12|| First Mission
13|| Making Memories
14|| Complete Trust

7|| Disappearing Doubles

618 35 4
By Anihusas

{ Hinata's P.O.V }

"How is everything with Lord Sasuke, Lady Hinata?" A woman asked me when she walked up to my desk.

"Everything is good, what is your request?" I smiled at her.

"That's good, I have come to ask that someone go to find my son," she sighed.

"Was he on a mission with others?" I took notes.

"No."

"Okay, was he with anyone else the last time you saw him?" I looked at her.

"No, I wish I had sent someone with him," she looked away.

"How long has he been missing?"

"Four days maybe five, he was so little I thought he might have stayed with a friend, I'm a bad mother," she put her hands on the desk.

"No, I know you have tried you best and I'm glad you came," I stood up and smiled.

"Thank you, Lady Hinata," she looked into my eyes.

"The next team ready will be on this mission," I handing the paper to Shikamaru.

"I heard you were so kind," she smiled. "I hope to see you again, Lady Hinata."

"Before you leave," I grab her hand. "Why do you call me Lady Hinata? You aren't Hyūga or Uchiha."

"I still respect those clans and anyone who does should call you Lady." She smiles and leaves.

"Hina, I mean Hinata," Sasuke had came in the door with that one girl.

"Oh, Lord Sasuke is here," people started to murmur amongst themselves.

"Shikamaru will take care of everything please talk to him," I smiled. "What is it, Sasuke?"

"Come with me," We stepped out into the hall.

"I was in the middle of making a new request chart. We were running low on missions. Not many people are wanting to request help from Konoha."

"Hinata, this little girl is disappearing have you seen any of the doubles," Sasuke pointed at her.

"Disappearing, that doesn't make sense," I looked at her.

I guess I have been working to much to notice anything else.

"I want my parents," the girl looked irritated.

"Your parents may have disappeared," Sasuke sighed.

"What happened?"

"She called me papa-"

Before he said anything else I stopped him, "papa?"

"I don't know why either," he sighed.

"You look a lot like him, I'm sorry," she sat down.

"Then Haru told her she doesn't belong here and this happened."

"So maybe it's because she doesn't belong here so she is disappearing," I thought.

A crowd of people came running down the hall.

It was the doubles.

"Hinata and Naruto have disappeared," Double Sakura said.

"You mean they just.. Are gone?" I kept Sasuke close.

"The other two, Hinata. The other two kids have disappeared the ones with the Uzumaki last name."

"Boruto and Himawari have disappeared?" Double Sasuke looked at the little girl sitting down.

"So are we going to disappear one by one?" Double Shikamaru sighed.

"Uchiha, Haruno, Nara, calm it."

Sasuke was still calling them by their last names.

"What do we do?" Double Sakura, I guess Haruno said.

"Uchiha, Haruno, and Sarada are going to disappear next it looks like," Sasuke looked around.

"We don't know how you got here and we don't know anything about you, I don't want to make a promise I can't keep," I sighed.

"Hinata," I looked at Double Shikadai.

"Yeah?" I smiled.

"We got here from a grave, I didn't know if anyone else remembered. It was like we were coming back to life," Double Shikadai explained.

"What do you mean?" Sasuke spoke sternly.

"We came from graves that were like portals but there closed now."

"How do you know their closed?" I looked Double Shikamaru then Double Shikadai.

"Because I tried to go back," he looked down.

"Shikadai?" Double Temari looked at him and sighed.

"Why would they come through graves?" I looked at Sasuke.

"This happened because the reincarnation, so then its because its like their coming back to life," Sasuke explained.

"So you saying we all died in our world?" Double Sai asked.

"That's not possible," Double Sasuke looked at everyone.

"Nothing bad was happening so we couldn't have just died," Double Shikamaru said.

"There has to be another explaination, but you can't stay here," I look around to see if anyone is watching.

"We know that," Double Sakura rolled her eyes.

"Sasuke, take them some where," I looked at him.

"I don't know where we could go, I don't want them near the kids," he sighed.

I think about the kids and how they always are calm or angry. They don't express themselves well and they don't understand Sasuke, especially the poke to the forehead. Haru knows what it means as the words but not te heart behind it. Sayori has no clue hehe. I smile to my self.

"Lady Hinata?" I turn around to see the two guards I sent for Haru and Sayori.

"Yes?"

"Lady Hanabi, has visited the children and told them of her next mission. They want to do the mission with her."

"What?" Sasuke and I speak in unison.

"Where did they go?" Sasuke immediately says.

"Where do you think your going?" Double Temari looked angry.

"Our kids are more important than your mistake of coming here," Sasuke narrowed his eyes.

"Where did they go?" I repeat Sasuke's question.

"To seek out Natsu Hyūga," Haru's guard, Matsuko says.

"What do they want with her?"

"Who is that?" Sasuke looks at me.

"The person who take care of Hanabi as a child."

"They want to kill her, for the reason behind it we don't know," Sayori's guard, Aykane says.

"There is no way you are leaving, we have lost our friends and your helping us get them back," Double Temari yelled as she pulled out her fan.

Suddenly I couldn't move. I looked down at my shadow. The double of Shikamaru had used shadow possession Jutsu.

"Sasuke can you move?" I looked at him.

"No."

"You need to help us and we aren't taking no for an answer," There are no words for the look Double Temari had in her eyes.

"Well have to leave by force then," Sasuke smirked.

"What makes you think your getting away?" Double Shikamaru wasn't moving an inch.

We were free when Shikamaru came out and stopped the Jutsu by taking over Double Shikamaru's body.

"Shikamaru!" I smiled. He had closed the office door so no one saw anything.

"You two have caused some trouble, Lord and Lady, Sasuke and Hinata," Shikamaru sighed.

"Listen before you attack, we want you to he helped, but my kids our my world. I can't lose them, you can do research without us to save your children and selves. But we have to go," I spoke calmly.

As soon as I turned to walk away I was hit and broke the back of the building falling into the ground.

"Sakura!" I heard someone yell.

I looked up and a person was jumping down with a fist in the air.

It was the Double Sakura, she must be worried about her daughter.

"My daughter just disappeared!" She screamed as she crashed down right through me.

She was transparent, her Fist went right through my body.

I backed up and stood. "I'm sorry."

"That isn't going to bring her back," Double Sakura eyes were narrowed.

She wasn't transparent anymore, it must have only been for a sec.

"I don't want to fight, that won't bring her back either," I sighed.

"You can help, so I can't let you leave," Double Sakura pulled out her gloves.

Sasuke and Double Sasuke jumped down and stood between us.

"Sasuke its okay," I put my hand on his shoulder. "You go after the kids."

"You have more knowledge of Hanabi's childhood than I do, I need you to go," Sasuke looked at me through the corner of his eyes.

"Neither of you are leaving," Double Sasuke sighed. "I was going to let you help your kids, but now Sarada is gone."

Double Sakura stood next to him and they both our their arms up back to back.

"This is for our daughter!" They yelled in unison.

"Sasuke." I stood next to him.

"I know," he smirked and picked me up. He threw me in the air.

"Water Needles," I shot water needles at Double Sasuke and Sakura until I landed.

But it didn't help, Double Sasuke protected them both with his Susanoo.

"Hinata, don't play games," Double Sakura said.

"I don't want to fight you so I won't hurt you," I sighed.

"Time is essential, Hinata," Sasuke looked at me.

"I know."

Double Sasuke made the first move and grabbed me with the Susanoo arm.

"Susanoo crush!"

____________________________________

{ Sayori's P.O.V }

"Why are we suppose to kill her?" I looked at Aunt Hanabi.

"She helped a person who tried to kill our clan a couple years ago," Aunt Hanabi explained.

"I am just hear to watch Sayori, I'm not laying a hand on Natsu," Haru protested.

"Then why even come? I don't need your protect," I narrowed my eyes.

"Hey, you two stop it, we are almost there and I don't want this to be a bug thing," Aunt Hanabi sighed.

"Why did you say that?" Haru questioned her.

"Because, this woman pretty much raised me after my mother died, killing her is like killing my mother," Aunt Hanabi sighed.

"You know, If I had to kill my mother it would be hard, I would cry and cry and cry, I would just want her to hold me," I thought about mother. She was so sweet and kind and when I was little and cried she would sing to me.

"Did you ever meet Uncle Itachi?" Haru asked.

"No," Aunt Hanabi looked at him confused.

"He killed both of his parents to save his brother, my father," Haru put his hands in his pockets.

"I know," Aunt Hanabi looked down.

"Sometimes I think I wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for him," Haru looked down.

"They probably sent you on this mission because this person was close to you," I explained.

"Cruel, but most likely true and I can't refuse the orders for her death," Aunt Hanabi kept moving.

"You know they guards when to go say something to mother and and father right Sayori?" Haru looked at me.

"I know, but they won't be too worried, we are with Aunt Hanabi," I sighed.

"You think Father trusts Aunt Hanabi?"

"I don't think Father trust anyone but mother and barely even her," I watched Aunt Hanabi as she moved ahead with out us.

"And mother trust him, Aunt Hanabi and the whole Hyūga Clan, as well as Uncle Naruto and Aunt Ino, and Un-"

I cut Haru off, "She trusts everyone that trust her."

"Almost the whole village depends on her and father," Haru smirked.

"You think we'll be as power as them on day?" I looked at him.

"Maybe."

"Well I hope we are then I could be an anbu like Aunt Hanabi and rip out people's hearts for fun," I laughed.

"Do you even think when you make that face? That face of Hunger," Haru sat down as if I know what he is talking about. "And what if you were sent to kill someone you cared about? Like our new guards?"

"I have yet to care about them, I just met them today," I sat down next to him.

"Then what if you were sent to kill me?"

I looked at the ground, I knew he was gonna make it seem like it was a bad idea.

"What..?" Haru teased me.

"I haven't said anything yet."

"I know, I was just wondering when you were going answer the question," He laughed.

"You are pretty much asking me do I want to kill you?"

"No I'm not," he smirked.

"What are you asking then?" I didn't want to have to answer the question.

"Sayori, you are just as smart as me and when you are my age you are going to be even smarter, just answer the question."

"Then, no! I wouldn't kill you!"

"Even though I deserve it."

"I couldn't do it.. And the thought just makes me want to cry," I looked away.

"I know." My eyes widened at his words.

Next time.. SasuHina V.S. SasuSaku

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 3.6K 57
Naruko is naruto's twin sister... The girl that also have a beast inside of her and wants to be the strongest kunouchi. Sasuke is a lone Uchiha survi...
2.1K 183 37
After winning the war Naruto Uzumaki has been crowned king. In this new era of peace he and his elven wife, Hinata have a child. But all is not peace...
17.1K 446 29
"Finish... it..." he gasped. "Don't act brave. You're terrified. Is this truly the first time you've stared death in the face?" Boruto elected not to...
27.2K 565 11
Naruto's eyes turned grey. One with true horror and terror and the other one with sadness and loneliness. Will someone help this child and recolor hi...