Before the kingdom (...

By RaeMSmith

Ever wonder how Marceline the vampire Queen and princess Bonnibel Bubblegum met? How long they were together... More

Recap
Just a Thought
Oh?
Unrequited Love
Et tu, Simon?
Curiousity
Not the last time
Unearthing.
Parts of a Puzzle
Just give it a second
Stillness in Woe
Whatever happens...
Ending the Prologue
Important A.N.
Wastelands
Any fun?
Passing By
Time Sure Flies When Having Fun
~Dreams Fly~
Sorry?
H. A. R.
When The Sun Becomes an Enemy
Family Issues
Since the Incident.
A. N.
Don't Slow Your Roll
The Return
First Flying Lesson :3
Life. Stress. Sex.
Questioning.
Mister J
She expresses all her feelings through Song.
Nightmares_x_Monsters
Staying the Day?
First day since the schedule changedΒ‘?
Ehh, Dull
Sizzlin' the Bacon Strips of Romance
Moving, Woohoo!
A Scottish Name
The Writer's Age!!

Mastication

226 8 15
By RaeMSmith

Warning: This chapter includes sexual content with extreme detail. If you aren't into reading it, skip this chapter after the first two "***" things. Thanks. c:

***

The girls ended up adapting to a strange sleep schedule. Bonnie helped Marcy learn to control her urges when it came to the red, and that eating human food was a good replacement. They considered the late afternoon 'early in the morning', and the morning was almost like staying up until midnight. The sun was sadly an enemy, but Marcy didn't think much of it at first.

***

End of April

By this point, the girls moved to the next apartment. It had two bedrooms, but they obviously chose to stay in the same room, only using the other to search for things they might need.

Marcy was wearing a short black skirt with a grey vest and a tie that was blue and black plaid. She basically dressed similar to Miku Hastune (for y'all who know who that is xD). Bonnie had shorts up to her butt with a loose grey shirt tucked in. It was red to start off.

Okay, the girls are thirteen. Ya know what that means? Some things start to majorly change. Puberty is still in play, and their lusts began to kick in. Marcy didn't truly understand where babies came from, she was told rape is a form of forcing someone's body to do what it does not want to. Therefore, Marcy didn't understand what she was looking for when her body started to feel different.

The girls were outside playing in the yard for a little while in the late afternoon when they decided to take a break. Bonnie was leaning against the brick wall of Section A near its' entrance. Marcy was just pulling petals off a dandelion in part of the yard towards the right direction of where Bonnie was. Bonnie crossed her arms and looked down at her tennis. Marceline suddenly felt a strange sensation in her whole system. She stared at her palms confused, but intrigued. She patted down her sides and thighs, wondering if their was some strange button she could push to flood her body with release. She wondered if maybe she was sick. She walked up to Bonnie, thinking maybe she could help.

"Umm, Bonnie... can we talk a sec?"

Bonnie lifted her head. "Sure, whats up?"

"Something doesn't feel right... like maybe I'm coming down with something..."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, it's like my body feels kinda... tingly inside? And so do my fingertips, all of a sudden. "Marcy looked up at Bonnie. Damn, she's beautiful. "And looking at you suddenly made it worse," she widened her eyes. "Looking into your eyes makes my head feel f-funny..."

Bonnie smiled. She had learned too many things while being stuck on walls when only two special people are around.

"Oh, I know how to fix you," Bonnie smirked devilishly. Bonnie turned Marcy onto the brick wall behind her and kissed her. Marcy's eyes were wide with shock. Once she started to close her eyes, Bonnie pulled back. "Wait a minute, let me take you somewhere more... comfortable, " with that, Bonnie pulled Marcy to their room by Marcy's tie.

***

"Lay on our bed. On your back."

Marcy did as commanded. "Uhhmm... okay. What are you gonna do to me?"

"I'm healing you. What you need, darling, is a certain genre of pleasure."

"Pleasure?" She asked while Bonnie walked toward the bed. "But, y-you make me happy all the time, Bonnie. What kinda pleasure are you talking about?"

"Calm down, Mar-Mar. It's obvious your nervous, " she got on the bed and straddled Marcy. "I'm talking about sexual pleasure, okay?"

"S-sexual?" Poor Marceline was a tad confused.

Bonnie put her face close to Marcy's and slowly untied her tie. "Don't worry, this is safe." She kissed Marcy passionately before letting her say another word. She slowly slid off Marcy's tie and tossed it on the floor. Marcy hesitantly wrapped her arms around Bonnie. Bonnie then proceeded to unbutton Marcy's vest slowly, smiling and biting her lip near Marcy's face. While doing the last button, Bonnie kissed Marcy's neck. Marcy let a moan escape and covered her mouth, feeling shy. "Oh, you liked that?"

Marcy started to feel strange down below. There was a wetness there along with a blush in her face. "Y-Yes."

"Good, good," Bonnie bit the side of Marcy's ear, causing Marcy to gasp and sigh. Bonnie took Marcy's vest off and tossed it on the floor as well. She then gently grabbed Marcy's boobs and caressed them. Bonnie slipped her tongue in Marcy's mouth while doing this, causing Marcy to moan in Bonnie's mouth. They both felt at the same time that something was missing, and Bonnie gently started to grind herself against Marcy. They both whimpered with pleasure at this, and Marcy started to grind with her. They didn't take long to increase their speed and force, as they were hitting each others perfect spots.

Bonnie stopped everything to quickly and eagerly take off everything below her waist. She stripped Marcy as well so they could continue with what they felt was a better experience now. They tried to bring their bodies as close together as possible once they grinded each other again. Marcy grabbed one of Bonnie's buttcheeks and used it as a way to push Bonnie down on her as hard as she could. She used another hand to take off Bonnie's shirt and feel one of her boobs, which was difficult since their boobs were pressed against each other.

The girls were naked in a room together, moaning loudly and breathing quicker than the norm. Marcy bit Bonnie's neck, causing Bonnie to moan loudly in her ear. Loving the sound, Marcy bit harder, controlling herself from drinking more than an ounce of her pink so they could keep going. Marcy started scratching/clawing Bonnie's back from pleasure.

They kept grinding, thinking maybe that was the best part of all of this. Marcy licked the part of Bonnie's neck where their were bite marks now, causing Bonnie to gasp and moan: "aww, yess!" They both blushed. Bonnie bit her lip, squinted her eyes, and whimpered again from pleasure. Marcy kept clawing Bonnie's back from excruciating joy. Bonnie sat up just enough for their breasts to separate, and Marcy went up and placed her mouth on one.

It was like a humanly instinct kicked in, and so Marcy suddenly knew what to do. She sucked Bonnie's nipple, held her other boob in one hand, and clutched Bonnie's back with the other as they kept grinding. Marcy started putting more of Bonnie's boob in her mouth. She kept putting more in her mouth until she couldn't fit anymore. She bit onto Bonnie's breast, causing Bonnie to wince in a painful pleasure. Bonnie could literally hear the pleasure in Marcy's breaths.

After doing all that for a bit, Bonnie reached down to the wet hole of Marcy's vagina and slipped the tip of one of her fingers inside. Marcy whimpered with pleasure again as she slipped more of her finger in, the girls still grinding each other. After a few minutes, Bonnie was able to fit two fingers in. Marcy's moans sounded like screams as Bonnie penetrated her two fingers faster and faster and kept grinding her. Marcy licked Bonnie's nipple, as Bonnie had to back away some to get her fingers all the way in. Bonnie threw her head back and moaned while Marcy licked her nipple.

Bonnie curved her fingers up like a hook inside Marcy. This made Marcy practically scream in her ear and claw her back again, harder. Marcy started to droop down there with fluids while Bonnie kept pushing her fingers upwards on a small knot. This knot was known as the 'S-spot', somewhat connected with the G-spot.

Bonnie slowed her grinding to concentrate more on rubbing the knot. Marcy felt she couldn't handle such happiness, she pulled Bonnie close, with Marcy's face now surrounded by boobs. Marcy rubbed her face in them, she thought they were so warm. Bonnie held Marcy's head there, liking the way it felt this way. Marcy licked in between Bonnie's breasts, causing Bonnie to moan loudly, yet, Marcy thought, delicately.

Bonnie slowed down her grinds but kept their force. They were both losing brain activity and control by the second, it seemed. Marcy licked a few more times before circling her tongue around one breast after the next. Bonnie moaned "ahh, yes," a few times as she did this. Marcy, once again, couldn't get over how deliciously gummy her girlfriend tasted.

Once Marcy stopped with her breasts, Bonnie kissed her on the lips. Bonnie then took her fingers out of her, stopped the grinding, and led a trail of kisses from Marcy's neck to her belly, until she reached that magical place between her legs. Bonnie smiled at Marcy before she lapped her tongue on Marcy's clitoris. Marcy threw her head back on the pillow, gasped and moaned. "Ohh," she held the back of Bonnie's head, "p-please d-do that again!"

She licked Marcy again, taking a longer stroke this time. She made a face that says 'you mean that?'. Marcy nodded and mixed moans with her breaths. Bonnie licked Marcy from right above her butthole, all the way to right above her clit. Marcy hollered a moan again, making her mouth into sort of an 'O' shape.

Bonnie slipped her tongue into Marcy's vagina and moved it back and forth, gently rubbing her nose on Marcy's clit. The girls were impossibly loud. Bonnie cupped her mouth on Marcy's area and sucked, gently rubbing her tongue on her clitoris again. Marcy couldn't help herself, she screamed/moaned: "ahh, yes!!" while pushing her head closer onto where Bonnie sucked.

Bonnie continued sucking sort of hard, holding Marcy's thighs until she came in her mouth a few minutes later. Bonnie sucked it up before crawling back up and laying next to Marcy's side. They breathed heavily for a minute or two before Bonnie spoke. "So, did that help?"

Marcy chuckled. "Did it?! Of," she said between breaths, "of course. Of course it did!"

***

They had been cuddling naked for a few minutes in silence. "So, how exactly did you know to do that?"

"You'd be surprised what happens in an alleyway at night," Bonnie winked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

445K 13.4K 73
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
641K 30.5K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
295K 6.5K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...