Adopted By Malum

Allena5SOS द्वारा

"So.. I was adopted by a guitarist and a bassist in a band?" "Pretty much." "Cool." अधिक

Adopted by Malum
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter Fourteen

4.6K 225 71
Allena5SOS द्वारा

Sophia's point of view

I stood by Calum, holding on to the tall boy as I yawned. I was tired, but I couldn't sit down. My ass hurts so much. I literally have fucking bruises on my bottom, but of course, the others guys don't know about them.

"How's the schedule looking?" Ashton asked Luke since everyone was literally avoiding Michael.

"Besides for the interview scheduled tomorrow, there's nothing for another few weeks." Luke said as he scrolled through his phone. "It also seems, after Friday, miss Sophia has a week off of school."

"What? Really?" I asked and he nodded. "Why?"

"The school has this problem with bugs and so they're getting it sprayed immediately. I guess they want to do it before someone complains to the district board about it. That's good though, no school." Luke said and I agreed.

"If the district board found out, they'd shut it down, hats why it'd so abrupt." He clarified and I nodded.

"We should do something."

"Like what?" I asked Ashton and he shrugged. I sighed and Calum just rubbed my back. "I look like that clingy girlfriend." I said and laughed.

"Calum, can we go to the mall please? I saw this dress and I need it. Please Calum? You never spend time with me anymore." I said in a whiney, high pitched voice. They laughed and Calum shook his head.

"I just want to spend some time with my band Cecilia, jesus, go to the mall yourself. Here's some money for the dress and whatever else you want." Calum joked along and I rolled my eyes.

"It's me or the band Calum, choose one. Just remember though Calum, your band isn't going to have sex with you." I said and they laughed even harder. Michael just glared at me and I cleared my throat. "Sorry." I mumbled.

"I choose the band because at least Luke cuddles with me." Calum said and I chuckled. I turned around and walked away before laughing with the rest of the guys.

"Stop being childish." Michael said and I had to bite my tongue to keep from back talking. I wanted so badly to cuss him out but I don't want anymore bruises.

Hell, I had a bruise on my wrist from his tight grip.

"Ooh, she's hot." I heard Luke say and I looked at him. "Sorry, um, it was some girl on my Twitter timeline." He said with a blush.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Slide into those dm's." I said, sliding over to him. He laughed and then pushed me away. "Luke's getting chicks, ooh."

"Luke always gets chicks." Ashton said. "He's like the hottest one out of all of us." He said and I laughed.

"I object," I said and Luke looked at. "You're attractive, but I win because I have boobs." I said and he laughed. "Boobs are better than everything and anything in the world."

"Shh." Calum said and covered my mouth. He leaned on me and I giggled loudly as we fell over.

"Fuck, my ass!"

"Urgh, my bottom."

Me and Calum looked at each other and then laughed. "We all know why Calum's bum hurts-"

"He likes booty secs." I said in a weird voice and Calum laughed again. "I said secs, you know, like the abbreviation of seconds?" I had to clarify or else Michael is going to spank me again and I don't want that.

"But why is your bottom hurting Sophia?" Ashton asked with a risen eyebrow. "I know you're not getting some."

"I fell on it, that's why Ashton." I said. "How about you stand up and let me push you down on your bottom?"

"No thank you, I quite like being able to feel my ass." He said and I nodded. "Get off of my Calum." He said after I went up to cuddle Calum.

"No, he's mine." I said and hugged him as Calum chuckled. "My Calum." I said and he rubbed my back. "Get your own."

"Bu-Fine." Ashton sulked and grabbed Luke. "Luke is mine then." Ashton said and I laughed.

"Calum," I hummed and he looked down at me. "I'm bored." I said and he shrugged. "Can we go play basketball?"

"You're grounded still." Michael said nonchantly and I rolled my eyes.

"How about we go swimming? You're not grounded from that." He whispered and I nodded excitedly. "Go change then. Go see if Makenna wants to come over too if you want."

"Be down in a bit." I said and he nodded. I went up to my room and then closed the door. I stripped down and then went to my closet. I grabbed a bikini top and put it on. I tied the strings on my shoulders and then pulled the bottom up.

I threw a pair of jean shorts over it and then slipped a pair of flip-flops on. I put my hair in a side braid and then made my way downstairs.

"Where are you going dressed like that young lady?" Michael asked me and I turned around to look at him. "Since when did we buy you bikinis?"

"I'm going to see if Makenna and her mum want to come over before she has to go to work. I know Ashton wouldn't mind seeing Charlotte again." I said and Ashton shook his head.

"I'll go over with you! Just wait!" I heard Calum call out and I laughed. Soon, Calum walked out in a pair of swimming shorts and smiled at me. "Come on."

"Be back in a bit." I said and followed Calum out of the house. We walked over to Makenna's house and knocked on the door. Soon, her mum opened it and smiled.

"Hey, what do you guys need?" She asked with a smile. "I was just about to get in the shower."

"We were wondering if you and Makenna want to come over? We're going to just chill around the pool and maybe barbecue aswell." Calum said and I nodded. "Ashton wants to see you again." He added on.

"Um, yeah, we'll be there in a bit." She answered, tightening her robe around her.

"The door will be open." Calum said and she nodded. We walked away and then the door closed. "Now, it's time to tell the guys and try to convince Ashton to grill up some chicken, hot dogs, and hamburgers."

"Let me. I can be very convincing." I said as I went into the house. I went up to Ashton and he hummed. "Ashton, your girlfriend and her daughter are coming over for some pool time and barbecue. Can you barbecue?" I asked him, batting my eyelashes and sticking my bottom lip out.

"She's coming over? Now?" I nodded and he jumped up. "It's all frozen too! Damn, I have so much to do." He said as we went to the kitchen.

"That's how you get stuff done." I said and high-fived Calum. "Now, the other two need to get dressed and you have to set the music up."

"I'm just using your phone for music because you have a great music taste." I nodded and he went upstairs with Luke.

"I don't like how much skin you're showing Sophia." Michael told me. "Go put a tank top or something on." He told me.

"It's not that much Michael. Really." I said. "Besides, it's just the guys, Makenna, and her mum. It's not like anyone else is going to be there."

"I don't care. Go put a tank-top on or something." He told me sternly and I sighed. Before I could go up to change, Ashton called me and I bit back a smile.

I went to see what Ashton wants and he looked at me. "Salt and pepper these, I need to go change." He said, pointing to the chicken breasts. "Also, put that seasoning mix on them aswell." He said, holding up a clear bowl full of spices.

I nodded and began to season it. When I finished, the door opened and in came the two. I smiled at them and almost drooled as I saw Makenna.

Respect Sophia. Be respectful. Don't-

"Damn." I said and Makenna blushed. "Sorry, um, you look good." I said and she thanked me. She looked so good in a bikini, I'm trash.

"You too."

"Help me bring the food out to the grill?" She nodded and grabbed the packs of hot dogs and I grabbed the seasoned chicken.

I walked outside and saw that Ashton was out there in some swimming shorts with Charlotte and Calum. We put the food on the side of the grill and he thanked us.

Calum began to play music and then he walked over. "Go get Luke and Michael? Oh and some towels." He asked me and I nodded.

I pushed him into the water since he was by the edge and he yelled at me. I laughed and ran inside. "Luke! Michael! Calum wants you outside!" I called out and then went to the closet in the hallway. I grabbed some towels and then made my way downstairs.

I went to the backyard and then set the towels down on a chair. "You are going to get it later on." Calum told me and I laughed.

I took my shorts off and when I stood by the pool, someone pushed me in. Calum laughed and I looked to see who it was. "Makenna!" I gasped and she laughed.

"Calum told me to!"

I smiled and watched as she sat down on the side of the pool. Michael and Luke walked out but Michael went right back on his phone.

Can't you get off the damn thing for a second and spend some with us?

"You're coming in with me." Luke told Makenna and lifted her up. She squealed and he held her as he jumped in.

I laughed and when the two came up, Kenna glared and me. "I hate you Luke." She joked and he laughed.

"Can you change this song? It's way too inappropriate." Charlotte asked as the song 'Fuckin Problems' came on. Calum laughed and nodded.

"Delete this song off of her phone." Michael spoke up and I glared at him. "She shouldn't be listening to songs like this."

"I'm not deleting it, but I'll change it." Calum said and then a different song played. "Don't worry, I didn't ruin your phone. I wiped my hands on Ashton's shorts."

I laughed and then sang along to the song. I didn't even care that I couldn't sing well. "Babygirl, what's your name? Let me talk to ya, let me buy you a drank." I sang to Luke and he laughed, splashing me.

I laughed as Ashton danced and I could see Charlotte was staring at him with that look. He wasn't dancing, just moving his hips a bit while he flipped something on the grill.

"Oh my god Jessie J, I love her." Makenna said as 'Bang Bang' played. I chuckled with Ashton as she sang the song, dancing around a bit in the water.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me closed. Our bodies were literally pressed against each other. "Shh," I said as the part came on, placing and long finger on my lips and she smiled. We pulled away and she looked at me th expecting as the rap came up.

I laughed and saw that Luke and Calum were giving me that same look. "Fine." I said and cleared my throat. They all clapped along to the beat for me and Ashton looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

I shrugged and then rapped along with Nicki Minaj. "Ooh," Luke said, waving an arm in the air. I cut it short a bit because I laughed and Calum jumped into the pool.

"Slay princess." Calum said and we high-fived. I smiled and thanked him. I leaned back on to the side of the pool and I looked at Charlotte.

"Come on Charlotte. Get in. The water is finer than the wine you drink." I said and she laughed. I don't know what she drinks, but she seriously seems like a red whine kind of person.

"Yeah babe, go in. I'll be in there in a second. Let me take the hot dogs off and put the chicken on." Ashton said and Charlotte nodded.

"Unzip my dress Ash?" Ashton nodded and then unzipped the simple white dress. She took it off and then set it on her chair.

Wow, for a thirty something year old mother, she has had a nice body.

She took her sunglasses off and then walked down to the pool. She walked in and then gasped ad Makenna splashed her. "You're so slow mum." She whined and I laughed.

"It's cold, you lied to me Sophia." She told me and I laughed as she splashed me. I splashed her back and she walked in deeper.

"The hot dogs are finished." Ashton said as he closed the grill. "The chicken is cooking and the hamburgers are right here thawing out a bit." He said and then walked over. He took his phone out of his pocket and set it on the table by Michael before he jumped in.

"Ew, booty water." I squealed and he laughed after he came back up. "Luke, help me." I said and swam to the blonde boy. He laughed and pulled me away from Ashton.

"Michael, come in here." I called out, even though I was like one hundred and ten percent done with him. He shook his head and continued scrolling through his phone. "Come on, we need you. Luke needs you." I said.

"I said no okay?"

"More like you just shook your head and went back on your phone for the millionth time today." I shot back and then bit the inside of my cheek. He gave me a glare and a pointed look.

'Don't do that again' he practically warned me.

"No. I don't want to go in the pool. Stop asking." He said and stood up. He walked away and I sighed. Despite him being pissed at me, I began to get out of the pool to go after him but someone stopped me.

"Sometimes you need to just give up on people." Luke told me and I shook my head. "He's been like that since our manager came by."

"I'm not giving up on him, are you crazy?" I asked and got out. I grabbed a towel and began drying myself off. "I'm going to go talk to him."

"Why is your bottom red?" Luke whispered to me and I wrapped the towel around my lower body.

"It's from falling earlier I guess." I lied and then went into the house. He didn't even believe me, but I'm not telling him Michael spanked me, he'd get mad.

I went up to Michael's room and knocked on his door. "If you are a human being, go away." He said and I chuckled.

"I'm a Martian, so let me in." I joked but it didn't work. I didn't even get a chuckle out of him. "Michael, please."

"No is no."

I sighed and stared and the door. Could I do the same thing to him that I did with Calum? If I told him I'd smoke and cigarette would he open his door just as quickly? I mean, it's wrong to do that but I hate how he's shutting everyone out...

Fuck it, where's that pack and lighter.

I went back to to table in the hallway but the pack wasn't there. Dammit. Would it work if I got a beer bottle instead? I mean, beer is still bad, maybe not as bad as cigarettes but still.

"I'll-I'll drink one of your bottles of beer."

"Do it. I don't care." He said and I frowned. Oh... okay then. "Your life. I have the money to buy more cases."

"Nice to know how much you care." I sighed, feeling hurt. I walked away from his door and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle and then took a drink.

"I told Luke I wouldn't give up on you after he said to!" I yelled, knowing only he could hear me. The sliding door and windows were shut. "Maybe he's right!"

There was silence. I shook my head and then went back outside. I closed the door and then smiled at them. "He said we was going to take a nap." I lied and went to the grill. I grabbed and hot dog bun and then a hot dog. "Thanks Ash."

"You're welcome sweetie." He said and I sat down as I ate. I watched as they splashed around and smiled as Ashton and Charlotte kissed a few times.

They were cute together. You could tell she cared about him and he cared about her. Sure, the age gap was a bit big, but that doesn't matter. Love is still love, no matter what.

"Hey." Someone said and I turned to look and who sat beside me. "What's got you thinking?"

"Your mum and Ashton and how they genuinely like each other. It's not because the other had a lot of money and fame." I said and she nodded.

"My mum always thought he was attractive, from the day she saw him. It's just, she never talked to him." Makenna told me and I nodded.

"They're cute."

"Want to know who's cuter?" She asked and I hummed. "You and Kevin." She said and I laughed as I shook my head.

"Nah."

I think me and you would be the cutest couple ever.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

safe//5SOS 5sosxruel द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

324K 5.6K 35
She'd dealt with it before- everyday in fact. The words were thrown around as much as the beer bottles. But no one could know. She told people she...
334K 14.9K 68
"It's funny how I thought two kids would wanna adopt a kid." "No, it's not funny. What's funny is that you fell for it-" "I looked up to you. You we...
Adopted By 5sos M :) द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

9.1K 176 40
A broken girl living in an orphanage finds out that her idols may be adopting her. Read to find out who