My Mafia Man

By Nicky-Is-Crazy

Alexis Young is a simple and easy going woman. She is fresh out of college and she just opened a small bakery... More

Short Author Note Before The Start ✔
1. Damsel In Distress Move ✔
2. This Is Not My Room ✔
3. Should I Know Who You Are? ✔
4. The Deal With The Mafia ✔
5. Eye Candies And Crazy Friends ✔
6. No Manners ✔
7. A Pervert In My Bed ✔
8. Missing Man Is A Dead Man ✔
10. Phone Call ✔
11. Fear and Anger ✔
12. My Boyfriend? ✔
13. Real Smiles and Food Fights ✔
14. Safety Meetings ✔
15. Family Dinners Are Not Fun ✔
16. It Was A Mistake ✔
17. Shopping Makes It Better ✔
18. Nights Out and Drunk Confessions ✔
19. Kidnapped... Again?! ✔
20. Knives and Guns
21. I forgive you
22. Epiloue
23. Bonus Chapter pt. 1
24. Bonus Chapter pt. 2

9. I Am Winning This ✔

48.1K 1.5K 166
By Nicky-Is-Crazy

A/N: Picture of Alessandra

This chapter is edited.

---------------------------------------------------------

I know I said I am trying not to get mad at my kidnapper, but that went out of the roof when he hung up on my like this, not even letting me tell him what happened. I should have tell the police everything and have him locked up, just because he treats me the way he does.

After he hang up on me, I stormed out and back to the twins and made them drive me home. They tried to talk with me about what happened and so did Kate in the bakery, but I refused to say anything. The twins suggested we take the long way to the house, just to give me time to calm down, but I declined it.

Hell if I am giving him a way out of this. Right now, I don't even care who he might have over, what I know it can be important to him,but I will make sure he knows how pissed I am at him, no matter who hears me while i do so.

As we reach the house, Marco parks the car and before they could say something, I storm to the house, making sure to slam the car doors and then the entrance doors too. I was able to hear some voices from the dining room, so that is my next destination

I walk in, more like storm in, with a glare on my face. I clench my fists as my eyes land on Luciano laughing with an older man. Two girls, two beautiful women, are in the room too, but they are chatting with each other.

Luciano turns to me with a small smile which turns into a frown when his eyes met mine. "Why are you looking at me like that, Alexa?" I ignore the way my almost name rolls off of his tongue as I stalk towards him.

I jab my finger into the middle of his chest, hard, and push him back a little. "Right now, I would suggest you use my name and try not to piss me up more! Because I am seconds away from taking that fucking cop on his offer about stopping at the station and telling them some things about you!" I yell at him.

He glares at me and I glare back at him. "Don't forget who you are talking to, Alexa. I could have everyone you know killed in a few minutes."

That's when I saw red. He still dares to threaten me? "Right now, I don't give a fuck about who and what you are. I just know you are a selfish bastard who only thinks of himself and no one and nothing else! Do you know how scared I was of those two? And I didn't say a word, because I didn't want to piss you off... but you, hanging up me when I called you after they left... that was low, even for you Luciano."

"Alexa-" he start but I cut him off.

"And why did you do that? To enjoy and drink around with some people. You didn't even let me finish telling you what happened, because of who you are. I tried to convince myself that you are not that bad, but honestly, you only care about yourself and nothing and no one else. So give me one good fucking reason why it was worth keeping my mouth shut and not turn you in. Or better yet, give a reason for doing all of this to me. Do you really enjoy making my life so miserable? Why not just end it then?"

"Alexa-" He starts again, but doesn't get to say much.

"Don't Alexa me! I am pissed and I am scared and I hate you! I hate you! Can't you just once, just once Luciano, think about someone else and not just yourself? Then you might see how people are around you!" I clench my fist and push him away from me. "Oh, and before I forget. I am moving out, I had enough of you and you dictating about everything I do. I feel sorry for anyone who stays around you for long."

I was about to walk away when he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him. "Listen now, you are not going anywhere, Alexa. Don't threaten me again or I'll make sure to torture people you know before killi-" he didn't finish it. There was a sound of skin hitting skin and sting in my hand.

I slapped him, but I don't care about that right now. "One thing is to threaten me and keep me a prisoner, but if you think, I will keep my mouth shut when you threaten my family like this, you are very wrong." I spat and pull my arm away from him. "And just to remind you, you can't do anything to me nor my friends. The cops know I am involved with you and living here from their sources and if something happens to me, now when they talked to me, we all know who they are going to blame."

I smirk as he rubs his cheek with red marks from my fingers. "So if we are going to play this game, just know I am winning and not backing off of this, because I had enough of you pushing me around!"

I huff and turn away from him, leaving him speechless. I was about to walk out of the room when the man he was talking with before stops in front of me and grins. I frown at him. I was expecting something else. I sigh. "Look sir, I am still mad at him and I really am not in the mood for meeting his minions."

He chuckles and grabs my hand. "It's pleasure to meet you... I would say Alexa, but from what I hear, that is not your name. I am Vito Moretti, Luciano's father. I am glad to see someone finally stood up to him." He says with a strong Italian accent, maybe even stronger than Luciano's.

I smile a little and gulp. "It's nice to meet you too, Mr. Moretti. My name is Alexis, but your son doesn't care to remember that." I said, sending a glare into Luciano's direction who is now talking with two girls. "And I am sorry you had to see that, but he really pissed me off this time."

Ha smiles and shakes his head. "Nonsense bella. He deserved it and I must say you were very patient with him. I would kill him in his sleep if I was in your place. And please, none of that Mr. Moretti thing, I'm just Vito."

I smile and nod. "Okay, Vito. And I would kill him in his sleep, but I am a deep sleeper and I don't see a point in losing sleep over him."

He nods and let's go of my head. "True. " He glances at Luciano and the two girls next to him. "Now come, I want you to meet my daughters." I frown a bit as he grabs my hand and pulls me over to them.

Luciano glares at me. "Stop glaring, bambino. She had every right to do what she did. I taught you how to treat women, but this is not what I taught you." Says Vito and Luciano sighs and nods.

"Sorry papa." Luciano then turns to me. "Don't think we won't be talking about this later. And you are not moving out." He says with no emotions.

I shake my head. "I won't stay if you keep treating me like a prisoner."

He was about to say something else, but one look from his dad shut him up. Vito smiles at me and then at who I assume are his daughter. "Alexis, let me introduce you to Alessandra and Caterina, my daughters and Luciano's younger sisters."

We shake our hands and all that comes with meeting new people. Alessandra is a tall and fit beautiful woman with big brown eyes and a head full of dark brown curls. Her smile seems nice and she appears to be a very friendly and warm person.

Caterina is a bit shorter than her sister, but still quite tall and she is very fit too. She has big brown eyes and straight dark brown hair. She too, is smiling warmly at me and doesn't seem to mind me yelling at her brother like I did.

Alessandra is the first one to speak. "I'm glad my brother finally met his match. Don't let him walk over you like that."

Caterina giggles a little. "I enjoyed the show very much too. But if I were you, I wouldn't move away, stay here and make his life a living nightmare."

I laugh a little at that. They were just as nice as their father, something Luciano seems to be short on. They both have an accent, but not as strong as the two men. "You know what? I think you two are right. I like the way you think, Cat, and I had enough of him walking over me anyway, Sandra. Can I call you that? Cat and Sandra?" I ask, not wanting to be rude, because I like giving people nicknames.

They both smile and nod. Luciano rolls his eyes. "They are staying on dinner, if you want you can talk about how awful person I am then." He huffs and stalks to his seat. I shake my head.

"Ignore him, he gets annoyed when he is not in the control of everything." I say to his sisters and they laugh.

"Oh we know. We used to live with him." Says Vito as he leads us to the table. We all take a seat, me sitting next to Luciano by Vito's orders and the sisters sat on the side of the table next to me and Vito sat on the side next to Luciano.

I smile as the maid comes and thank her as all the guests. Luciano was quiet, but I jabbed my elbow into his side as I did a lot of times before, just a bit harder this time, because I was still mad at him. He grumbles his thank you and I beam as Vito chuckles a little at that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 738 42
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
450K 12.3K 47
"What is your name?" I asked, staring into her doe-like eyes. Almost immediately her face twisted in horror. Her eyes switched back and forth frantic...
2.6M 71.9K 59
This is the old/ original version of this story (I decided to republish it while I rewrite the new version.) ...
413K 20.1K 44
Book 4 of the Morelli Mafia Series. Please note you must read books 1,2,3 first. I was lost, believed I was abandoned. That couldn't further from th...