Dylan, Time To Meet The World...

By Sky-blues64

Dylan is a 7th grader who was adopted by the Harts at the age of 5. She and her older sister Maya are treated... More

Girl Meets World
Girl Meets Boy
Girl Meets Sneak Attack
Girl Meets Father
Girl Meets the Truth
Girl Meets Popular
Girl Meets Maya's and Dylan's Mother
Girl Meets Smackle
Girl Meets 1961
Girl Meets Crazy Hat
Girl Meets the Forgotten
Girl Meets Flaws
Girl Meets Friendship
Girl Meets Brother
Girl Meets Home For The Holidays
Girl Meets Game Night
Girl Meets Master Plan
Girl Meets Loyalty
Girl Meets First Date
Season 2

Girl Meets World: Of Terror

2.8K 75 10
By Sky-blues64

(AUTHOR'S NOTE:
This is going to be short. And also Dylan is dressed up as a female Robin Hood.)

"No no no no no!" Farkle shouted, as Cory attempted to pull Farkle off of his desk. "Let go, Farkle." Cory said, "It's only gym class." "They throw things at me!" Farkle shouted. "Who?" Cory asked. "Maya!" Farkle shouted, "And sometimes Dylan!" We heard a thunder crashing sound.  "I'm the pitcher." Maya stated. "I'm the back-up pitcher," I stated. 

"They make me stand there in front of everybody!" Farkle shouted. "He's the batter." Riley said. "There's a guy behind me in a mask!" Farkle shouted. "That'd be the catcher, sir." Lucas said. "And then somebody screams." Farkle said. "That's the umpire." Cory said. "No," I said, while laughing a little. "She's right. That's me." Farkle said. 

"I'm still not gonna write you a note for gym class, Farkle." Cory told him, "It's softball. What could possibly go wrong in softball?" "Everything," I said. Mr. Matthews glared at me. I shrugged. There was another thunder crash. The lights flashed off. When they turned back on Farkle was on Mr. Matthews. "Get off." He ordered. I rolled my eyes.

~~~~~~~

The class and I were in gym class. My team, which included Riley, Maya, and Lucas, were on the field. Farkle's team was up for batting. I was playing right shortstop Lucas was playing left shortstop, Riley was playing third base, Maya was the pitcher, and all the other places were taken by our classmates that don't talk that much.

"Batter up!" The coach shouted. Farkle stood up since he was next for batting. "It's raining outside. Why are we playing softball inside? We should be playing dodge ball. No, wait! What am I talking about?" Farkle said, "We should be square dancing." "Yeah! We should be swinging our partner!" I cheered, sarcastically. "You should be swinging your bat, Farkle. Get in there! What are you afraid of?" The coach told Farkle. Farkle whispered something to the coach. 

"You're afraid of getting hit by the ball?" The coach asked, loudly. Farkle whispered something else to the coach. "You're afraid of public humiliation?" The coach asked, loudly, "Quit your bellyaching. She throws straight as a rope." I turned to Maya and watched her throw the ball. She threw the ball with such force it caused the back catcher to tumble into the wall. "Check, check, check her out. Check our little pitcher out!" Riley cheered. "Riles?" Maya and I asked. 

"All right. Third base. I'm ready." Riley said, getting into position. "Riley? Glove," I told her since she wasn't wearing the glove. "Oh. What hand does this thing go on?" Riley asked Lucas. "You know what hand it goes-" Maya started, but then noticed something. I turned to Lucas and Riley and saw Lucas putting the glove on Riley's hand. "Oh," Maya and I said, understanding what was happening. 

"Thanks." Riley said to Lucas. "Yeah, okay." Lucas said. He turned around to walk back to his position, but stopped when Riley slapped his butt. I tried to hold in my giggles. Lucas turned back around to Riley. "Yeah, I did that." Riley said. I could see Lucas roll his eyes as he walked back to his spot.

"Why do I have to be up?" Farkle asked the coach. "Why does anybody have to be up, Farkle? Why does anybody have to be anything? Why do I have to be a gym teacher? I could be a ballerina! Doo, doo, doo! Doo, doo, doo!" The coach, basically shouted, "Don't work, do it? Know why? 'Cause I'm a gym teacher and you're up!"

Farkle stepped into the batter box, and picked up the bat. Maya was about to throw the ball, but Farkle grunted and did some weird pose. "Wait, can he do that?" I asked. "He's in the batter's box." The coach replied. Maya threw the ball, and she was way off. "Ball one!" The coach shouted. The back catcher grabbed the ball and threw it back to Maya. Maya was about to throw it again. But Farkle screamed, causing her to lose aim. "Ball two!" The coach shouted. Lucas stepped up.

"He's rattling my pitcher, coach. He's doing it on purpose. He's an evil, genius mastermind." Lucas accused. I looked at Farkle, up and down. "Yeah. I don't think he is." I said. Lucas glared at me. I shrugged. We heard thunder, and then all the lights turned off.

"Aww, too bad. Darn. Heck. See you in science, suckas." I heard Farkle say through the dark. "And let me tell you something, Maya, you ain't all that. I would've hit the next one right out of the pa-" I heard Farkle start, but then the lights turned on. I noticed that Farkle was standing face to face with Maya. Maya was glaring down at him. "You look pretty." Farkle told her, in complete fear.

"Move." Maya ordered him. "I'm good right here." Farkle said. "You wanna spend the rest of your life scared?" The coach asked Farkle, turning him around. "I was planning on it, sir." Farkle replied. "Get in the box, Farkle." Coach ordered. 

"Time out." Lucas said. He left his position again and walked up to Maya. "All right, you're done, Maya." Lucas told her. "What?" Maya asked, confused. "I'm taking you out." Lucas replied. "You're not my type." Maya told him. I giggled. Lucas sighed. " I'm taking you out of the game." He told her. "What?!" Maya exclaimed. "Maya, Maya, say goodbye-a!" Riley cheered. "Riley!" I shouted. "Yes?" She asked. I shook my head. She nodded in response.

"What do you think you're doing?" Maya asked. "You haven't thrown a strike. I think Farkle's in your head, kid." Lucas told Maya. "But he's all, "Wah! Wah! Flah!" Maya said, mimicking Farkle. I giggled. "I know how to pitch to him, Maya. I know what to do." Lucas told her, "Take shortstop." Maya did as she was told. "Okay, Lucas, nice and slow, okay?" Farkle asked, nervously. "Yeah. How's this for slow?" Lucas asked. He threw the ball, and I swear it was like this was all in slow-mo. The ball ended up hitting Farkle. 

"Why?" Farkle asked, "Hey. You did that on purpose." "Yeah, I did." Lucas told him. "Why would you do that?" Farkle asked. "I did it for you, Farkle." Lucas replied. "You threw that as hard as you could?" Farkle asked. "Pretty much. How do you feel?" Lucas asked. "I'm. Fine." Farkle answered, while chuckling, "Doesn't even hurt, really." Farkle said. "This is getting boring" I whispered to Maya. She nodded. I turned back to Lucas and Farkle. 

"Trick or treat tonight?" Lucas asked. "Absolutely." Farkle replied. "You got hit. Get to take your base, Farkle." Coach told him. "Don't want it, coach. You." Farkle said, pointing to Maya, "Bring it." Maya and Lucas switched spots. (Dramatic music playing) "Farkle, Farkle, gonna sparkle!" Riley cheered. "Wait!" I shouted, getting everyone's attention. I took out my phone, and played some dramatic music. Everyone gave me a look. I shrugged. We went back to the game. Maya threw the ball, and. Farkle actually hit it. 

~~~~~~~~~~

I stood by my locker with Maya and Riley. A group of students walked past us, with Farkle on their shoulders. "Whoo! Thank you, Farkle nation!" Farkle shouted. I rolled my eyes, and turned to my two bestest friends in the world. 

"So, Halloween sleepover at my house to do candy trades?" Riley asked. "Yeah, except," Maya started. "Why don't we do it at our house?" I finished. I swear, I then saw the gym teacher walk towards us in a pink tu-tu. "Doo, doo, doo!" He shouted. Cory walked over to us.

"Yeah, why don't you sleep at Maya'sand Dylan's this year?" Cory asked, Riley. Riley scoffed. "Because we've already agreed to have it in my room every single year forever." Riley replied, like it was obvious. "Why are you so afraid to sleep over at our house?" Maya asked. "I'm not." Riley told us. "You've never made it through a whole night there." I told her.

"Tell them that's not true, Dad." Riley told him. "I can't, honey. I'm the one that has to get up in the middle of the night and get you when you secretly call me." Cory told her. I gave him a confused look. "Seriously?" I asked. Cory nodded. I turned to Maya. "I told ya. I told ya I heard voices in the night," I told her. Maya rolled her eyes, and turned to Riley.

"We wake up every morning and you're not there." Maya told her, "It makes us feel bad." I nodded in agreement. "I would never make you two feel bad." Riley told us. "Then we want you to stay one night," I said, stepping closer to her. "All night. Tonight." Maya added, also stepping closer to her. "Doo, doo, doo!" The coach shouted, still in his tu-tu. 

"Riley, get over this fear." Cory told her. "Because you want me to grow out of this?" Riley asked. "Because I want to sleep." Cory told her. I rolled my eyes. "Could you at least drive me there?" Riley asked, hopefully. "To Maya's and Dylan's house of horrors?" Cory asked. There was a thunder sound, and then Cory disappeared. "Funny, dad." Riley said. But there was no reply from her father. "Dad?" Riley asked. "Let's go." Maya and I said in unison. We walked off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Riley, Maya, and I were in Maya's room. I didn't feel like writing today, so. I just left my writing stuff in my room. We had all changed into our PJ's and were just. Chilling. Except for Riley. She was sort of freaking out. "All right. How's it going so far?" I asked, a little fed up with Riley right now. "It's good. I'm good." Riley replied. I nodded. We then heard some traffic sounds.  "A little bit noisy." Riley pointed out. "Different part of town." I told her. I sighed, and looked down at my feet.

"What's that? What's that? What's that?" Riley asked. I looked up and saw Riley pointing to Ginger. "That's Ginger." Maya replied, picking him up. "Hi, Ginger. I'm Riley." Riley greeted the ferret. Ginger hissed at her. I tried to hold in my giggles. "I don't know how to tell you this, but your new cat's possessed." Riley told Maya. "It's a ferret." I corrected. "I don't know how to tell you this, but your new cat's a ferret." Riley said. She took Ginger from Maya and, put him on a pillow on Maya's bed.

"Here you are, Ginger." Riley told her. I furrowed my brow. "I wouldn't do that." I told her. "Does he let you two know when he needs to pee?" Riley asked. "That's why I wouldn't do that." I told her. "Oh, I get it now." I heard Riley murmur. "Okay, bye-bye, Ginger." I said, picking him up and putting him back outside. 

"Okay, Riley, I'm gonna turn off the lights now." Maya told her. "No!" Riley shouted, "I don't like it completely dark. I like it just a little bit light." "No problem. Watch." I said, gesturing to the wall. Maya turned off the lights. A red light came into the room, and it shaped a baby bunny on the wall. "Aww, baby bunny. Baby bunny growing." Riley said, as the bunny kept getting bigger and bigger, "Dylan! Maya!" Riley shouted. "Come here." I said. Maya and I guided her to the window. 

"They opened a new bunny mart across the street." Maya told her. "Oh." Riley mumbled. "All you're seeing is the shadows of the neon sign where the little bunny gets bigger and bigger." I explained. "Oh." Riley mumbled, again. "Can we go to sleep now?" Maya and I asked in unison. "Yeah. It's just shadows. Shadows can't hurt me. Your guys' house is nice and I am safe." Riley told us. We all layed in Maya's bed. I closed my eyes, and listened to Riley's little freak out.

I heard her sigh. "I'ma be okay. I'ma be okay. I'ma be okay," Riley repeated, "Something else is here, something else is here. Goodbye, Riley, goodbye, Riley Goodbye, Riley, it's gonna eat me now." She screamed. Then I screamed. "Maya!" Riley and I shouted. "No, it's me, Gammy. Come on, gimme a hug." Gammy told us. I sighed. Maya and Riley got out of bed. "You scared me a little Gammy," I told her, before giving her a hug. 

"Hi, Gammy Hart. How have you been?" Riley asked. "Well, I'm still kicking, Ri-Ri. The old grim reaper has gotta move a lot faster to catch up with me." Gammy told us. I giggled.  "Yeah. Not today, Sammy." Gammy said, looking at the wall. I laughed along with Maya. Gammy then left.

"Maybe if I didn't see the shadows, I could actually go to sleep." Riley told us. "Fine. Anything to get you to sleep." I said, putting up a curtain. "You know, Maya, Dylan, if it would be easier for you, I could always call my father and-" Riley started. She took out her phone. "Save me, daddy. They have scary bunnies." Riley whispered into her phone. I took it from her. "No." I told her. Maya sighed. "You're gonna make it through the night, you're gonna stay at my house and you're gonna be comfortable." Maya told Riles.

"I don't understand, because I really like it during the day." Riley told us. "So as long as this curtain is up," I started. "I'm gonna be okay. I promise." Riley finished. "Good." I mumbled. "Just shadows. Shadows are just shadows. They can't hurt me. No problem at all." Riley said, talking to herself. I turned to the window and saw two scary things. I screamed. And then Maya screamed. "Okay." Riley said. The three of us screamed at the top of our lungs. Maya walked to the window, and removed the curtain.

We saw the two scary faces. We screamed again. "Ladies." We heard a familiar voice say. "Farkle!" We all shouted in unison. The two people took off their masks, and revealed Lucas and Farkle. I opened the window. "Trick or treat!" Lucas shouted, smiling widely at me. I glared daggers at him in response. "Why are you screaming? You scared us." Farkle told us. "What are you guys doing here?" Maya asked. "We were passing by on our way home. We thought we'd say hi." Lucas answered. 

"In the middle of the night?" Riley asked. "It's a quarter after 7:00." Lucas told her. Riley sighed. "Then why'd you two have me go to sleep, Maya, Dylan?" Riley asked us, putting her hands on her hips. "Trying to put ourselfs out of our misery." Maya and I replied in perfect unison.  "What are you scared of Riley? It's great out here." Lucas told her. "There's nothing to be scared of." Farkle added.

"I hear boys. You got boys in here?" Gammy asked, walking into the room. "They're outside." I told her. "Oh. Oh, hiya, boys!" Gammy greeted. "Scary old lady." Farkle said, in a flirty way. "Farkle. Oh." Gammy said. She walked out of the room. Farkle chuckled. "Come on, Lucas. Wanna learn how to attract older ladies?" Farkle asked him. "No." Lucas replied, shaking his head. "Bye, guys." Farkle said. "See you." Lucas said. The two walked away. I picked up the cover and was about to put it back up but Riley stopped me.

 "You know what?" Riley asked. "What?" I asked, shrugging. "You don't actually need to cover the window." Riley told me. "Why not?" Maya asked. "I was actually scared of Farkle until he took his mask off. And when he did, it was just Farkle." Riley told us. "Yeah, Farkle's not scary at all." I told her. "No, and neither is your neighborhood. Once you take its mask off. It's actually kind of pretty." Riley said. The three of us walked to the window, and looked out of it.

"We never noticed that before." Maya and I said. "Yeah. I like your house, Dylan, Maya." Riley told us. I smiled. "Thank you, Riley." I started. "That makes us happy." Maya finished. "Good." Riley said. "So you wanna go to sleep now?" I asked. "In a little bit. You mind if we stay up awhile?" Riley asked. "Why? Are you still a little bit scared?" Maya questioned. "Not anymore. I just wanna see what happens next." Riley told us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.1K 31
This about a girl named, Gabby Dallas. She is Cameron Dallas little sister. So everyone knows her on Vine, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc. But they...
10.8K 144 60
chloe is a teen girl. nobody really likes her from all the girls from the orphanage . all her friends are guys. she is always hoping she would get a...
11.2K 302 12
Riley Matthews' adopted sister went through hard times as a child. Beaten, abandoned, bullied, abused, neglected and more. Until Cory found the broke...
96K 2.8K 39
When Sam and Katrina adopt a Girl it isn't what they thought it to be. When they find out about their daughter Abby's past it changes their whole per...