Doors open.

By ajdbooks

A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deran... More

Doors open.
Morning after
Friends
Night out
Its wrong.
Soft launch
Mistake
Always almost
Movie night
Mirror.
Treat her good.
She Knows.
Cookies.
Replacment.
Birthday.
Hangover.
When youre sober.
Insufferable.
Unfair.
Is there someone else?
Its me, or her.
Mind reader.
Wrong fight.
Not again.
The hard way.
You belong to me.
Bracelet.
Tired.
Gone.
Lost & broken.
No ones Fault.
Lost cause.
Never, ever again.
Haunted.
I think I said too much.
Holding it in.
Regret.
I dare you...
I owe you an explanation.
Hes everyting youre not.
Frozen.
Our girl.
Liar.
Everyone could see.
Try.
The right way.
I'd do it again.
I don't know how.
Two truths, and a lie.
Unknown.
Is that a threat?
Test me.
No one can.
Feel.
Mine.
Puzzle.
The past haunts.
Its you?
Thats why.
Consequences.
Exams.
Cheers.
In the air.
One piece.
I know.
One last night. (๐ŸŒถ๏ธ)
Tag
Younger.
A word.
All aboard.
Isnt there.
Realer Pain.
Let you go.
In there.
Happy Birthday, by the way.
Air.
None of us.
So many times.
You shouldnt.
I lost my temper.
I hate you.
Home.
It's not real...
Prove it.
Its him.

It all fell.

3.3K 71 38
By ajdbooks

I felt as if I was watching a train crash, from miles away.

I couldn't do anything to stop it, of course.

But I could watch it crash. And burn.

And when those words from Mattheos mouth hit my ears.

Boom.

I was so taken back. So stunned. Everyone at the table was. I felt Enzo's hand grab my thigh. As If he was trying to soothe me. It burned.

Physically burned.

Theo quickly whipped his head towards Mattheo, and he looked.. angered.

But my eyes were set on his.

Fighting the watering coming to my eyes. Locked on his.

He looked... different.

His eyes, more dead than usual. Like he was universes away. He was in black, all black. His hair still messy; but his clothing. He appeared together.

It was... unsettled.

"Are you fucking kidding, Riddle?" Theo quickly shot at him.

"Fuck off, Nott. Since when do you care?" Mattheos tone was short.

"That's not how you speak to her!" Theo turned his body to face his.

"Oh I'm sorry. Had a good summer then, did you? Perhaps I should show respect to your girl, then. My apologies." He had a dry laugh.

"That's your fucking girl you arrogant asshole!" Enzo was now shouting, as the entire Great Hall conversed.

"Bold assumption, Lorenzo." Mattheo scoffed, "malfoy, how was your summer?"

Me? I was still frozen. Watching the train, now engulfed in flames.

"Yn, yn I am so sorry." Enzo quickly whispered to me.

"Yn, babe?" Pansy rushed over to my side of the table. "Babe let's go." She was pulling at my arm.

"I- I" I tried. I tried so fucking hard.

"Fuck it." Enzo muttered, yanking me from my seat, "let's go pans."

They dragged me. Physically dragged me all the way up to my dorm.

"What the fuck was his problem?!" Pansy shouted to Enzo as she closed the door to our dorm room.

"I don't know?! Bloody hell, it's like he didn't even know her!" Enzo rubbed his face, "Yn I am so sorry. You did not deserve that welcoming at all!"

"Damn right she didn't! What a prick! After all she's been through! All they've been through!" Pansy was shouting.

I was mentally checked out. Staring at our floor. The same wooden floor; with the crack in it. Two inches from my bed. That Mattheo put there our third year when he couldn't control his fire ball.

"Yn!" Pansy shouted, "have you spoken to him at all this summer?!"

I quickly snapped out of it.

And then it clicked.

"He texted once." I whispered.

"Prick." Enzo scoffed.

"Saying?" Pansy quickly turned to me.

"Never to believe a word he says. And that he loves me. About a month ago." I nodded.

"You called me after it. I told you not to worry. I think I lied." Enzo muttered.

"You called HIM?" Pansy shouted.

"And Draco." I whispered.

"What the fuck, yn?!" Pansy's voice was echoing.

"I called his friends! I thought they may have an idea on what it meant!" I stood.

"You didn't call your best friend?!"

"No sorry Pansy! I was too fucking concerned trying to figure out what the fuck he meant! And now look! Just publicly broke up with me! At our first dinner!" I was shouting. My words echoing off of the walls.

Pansy and Enzo quickly looked to me, with such confusion in their eyes. Such sadness for me.

"Yn, I'm sorry." Pansy whispered.

"What for?" I spat.

"The drinks tonight will help." Enzo let out a laugh.

"You think I'm going to a party?!" I scoffed, "with him there?!"

"Oh you just certainly are." A wicked smile took over pansy's face.

There was a moment of silence, after Pansy had left to pregame at Draco's. And I was all alone.

Waiting for my door to open.

Waiting for my phone to ring.

It never did.

So I picked it up instead.

Ring....

Ring....

Rin....

"Hi. I'm sorry. I know this is weird." I laughed, very awkwardly, "I just don't know who else to call, and um- can you- can you come over?" I finally got out.

Hang up.

Two minutes later, my door flew open.

"That was awfully quick." I laughed.

"You called. I know it took a lot for you to call." Theo awkwardly laughed.

"Im just, I used to come to you with all my bull shit. You gave such good advice." I slammed my self down on my bed, "but I fucked that up. I always fuck up." Tears came to my eyes.

"Don't cry. Your makeup is fresh." He say next to me, "look, I truthfully don't know what the fuck that was downstairs. But it's our last night, and I won't let him stop you from having a proper last night."

"Thanks for coming here Theo." I whispered.

"I told you. I'm trying." He shrugged, "show me. Last year. Show me first night back last year."

I lightly laughed, and put my wand to his head.

Truthfully it was a bunch of drunk antics, a lot of herbs, and booze and truth or dare. Him shagging Pansy. Fun memories. Him and I hanging from the balcony.

He pulled away and a big smile appeared.

"Just wanted to know what I had to top in your memories. Let's go." He winked and pulled my arms.

Stories.

Pansy's story

Enzo's story

Yn's story

Theo's story

He was there.

And he was drunk.

Absolutely shit faced.

All over...

My heart dropped.

Astoria.

Huh.

The train was now in ashes. Debris blowing in the wind.

And me?

Oh I was just a bystander.

Watching the flames die.

Watching my life, die.

I tried to run, but Enzo grabbed me. Told me not to let him win. And then fed vodka down my throat.

Which everyone knows, we don't mix.

Stories.

Pansy's story

Draco's story

Theo's story

The alcohol got the better of me, I will say that. Because halfway through the party, Mattheo bumped into me, and I threw my fist straight into his jaw.

Well deserved many would say.

"If you want my attention so bad, you could just ask princess. You got an attitude on you, I like it." He said with  a wink.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me Mattheo." Pansy scoffed, holding me back.

"Oh I'm not kidding. That attitude makes her all the more attractive. Nott doesn't know what to do with all that, huh?" He smirked.

"FUCK YOU MATTHEO!" I screamed over Enzo's shoulder who was pulling me out and up to the tower.

We were mostly quiet.

I was quite uncooperative. And drunk. And obnoxious.

And then,

"Pansy. Do you trust me?"

"Yn what are you thinking?" She snapped back.

"Do you trust me?"

"In what contex-"

"Do you fucking trust m-"

"Maybe?! What are you going to-"

"PANSY YES OR NO?!"

"YES! Fuck."

"Brilliant. Let's go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 629 25
A new student joins Hogwarts. Guess who it is? Mattheo Marvlo fucking Riddle. Tom Riddles brother. Y/n immediately envies Mattheo and he does the sam...
16.4K 110 50
When Isabella Moore texts her ex best friend, asking for help. She doesn't expect to be added into a group chat two days later with all of his friend...
543K 11K 46
โ”โ” โ all i know is i was enchanted to meet you โž IN WHICH... ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ป ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐˜ doesn't realize the feelings she has for her brother's best fri...
7M 165K 111
UNDER HEAVY EDITING (Edited chapters will have gifs at the beginning of them to signal that they have been edited.) โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โ–โ–โ– โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ โ›๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ...