mohabbat kuch anokhi si

By Pinkkitkatobsession1

What happens when two childhood enemies, while in the act to pretend they like eachother find out they're act... More

โšœcharactersโšœ
โšœstorylineโšœ
๐Ÿ˜ 1) bara aya hero...๐Ÿ˜ 
๐Ÿ™„2) "hot" cousin...๐Ÿ™„
๐Ÿคจ3) maafi?!?!?๐Ÿคจ
๐Ÿ˜†4) deketi pakri gai๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜’5) konsi khushfehmi?๐Ÿ˜’
๐Ÿคช6) achanak ki entry๐Ÿคช
๐Ÿค”7) zyada hi lift...!๐Ÿค”
๐Ÿ˜‘8) naya azaab...๐Ÿ˜‘
๐Ÿ˜9) jealous ho?๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ™„10) bas drama...!๐Ÿ™„
๐Ÿ˜ณ11) "meeru"?!?!๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜‹12) drama ya kuch aur hi?๐Ÿ˜‹
๐Ÿ˜‰13) doubt na karna...!๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿคญ14) "BIWI"?!?!๐Ÿคญ
๐Ÿ˜Š15) hairaan...๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜ถ16) haalat kharab...!๐Ÿ˜ถ
๐Ÿ˜ณ17) itna sharmana...?๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜‰18) impressed...!๐Ÿ˜‰
๐Ÿ˜19) kuch horaha hai...?๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜š20) pakri tou jao gi!๐Ÿ˜š
๐Ÿ˜‹21) samja bhi dunga๐Ÿ˜‹
๐Ÿ˜ณ22) itni qareeb...๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿคญ24) m-m-murtasimmm๐Ÿคญ
๐Ÿซฃ25) kya dill chata hai?๐Ÿซฃ
๐Ÿ˜‰26) uralo hosh!๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿซ 23) aihsaas...!๐Ÿซ 

277 23 55
By Pinkkitkatobsession1

as the gold of glimmering light shone around, the grand and lively event of the dholki had finally concluded on a joyful note as bubbling giggles and sheer delight had finally come to a rest. When after the long, cheeful drive back to the havaili, a drive consisting of laughter and endless chatter from the energized kids, it was soon when the car went rolling through the gates and into the grand and awaiting havaili which seemed to be a breath of relief for the kids...

When as the halls went silant with kids rushing to change from their heavy attires and freshen up, it was admist the comfortable silence lacing through the havaili when sweet ringing and chiming of jewellery along with the swaying of a heavy attire went clouding the long halls in a tune...

Meerub, still dressed in shimmering orange as she had been the last to race over for freshening up and a much needed shower, with steps bouncing from tile to tile in a cheeful dance, went dashing and jumping delightfully towards her room. The girl's dainty hands clutching to her heavy attire while it swayed down her legs, while her curls bounced and jewellery chimed when rushing to no break...

Yet admist her racing state and bouncing steps, the dancing drum in meerubs chest refused to give her a break since the event at the dholki, while her stomach seemed to tie to knots from the repeating thought and amusing realization. As meerubs mind rushed and raced to no control, the scene which took place at the dholki and had left her creamy cheeks stained pink went clouding her head to only deepen that lingering blush at every sprinting thought...

Her glittering eyes wide and shooting around, brows gently furrowed and corners of meerubs pink painted lips curling just a hint to that lingering smile of sheer delight as her coloured face gleamed. While thoughts and the vivid scene raced endlessly, sending a gentle flutter down her form from every racing realization as it seemed the event stuck in her head had just taken place...

Since the beginning of this act, this drama, this play the two had agreed acting on, it seemed each day and encounter only went heightening the beating of her heart, the red of her blush and that wave of sheer delight which coursed through her form at his sight. It seemed now that the wheels of meerubs mind went turning regarding the growing and surprising rush of feelings which left her heart jumping, waves of realization came crashing down upon the amused and dumbstruck girl from the actual cause of them...

The glitter in his amusingly dark eyes, his charming, sweet smile which had her stomach fluttering, his words, his sneeky acts, his blazing hold which seemed to linger over her form after each intimate encounter, his burning gaze and even the lingering, mere fact of the way his huskey cologne flooded the air when the boy stood up close had meerubs head spinning, her heart missing a beat and that curve adorning her lips twisting wide in an instant...

As meerubs eyes lit up from the rush of thoughts and as her bouncy steps sped from the twisting of her stomach leaving her knees daring to fall weak, another thought and realization went flooding the race of her mind as it soon had meerubs breath hitching...

As the "kharus" and "saryal" "hero" of hers, the murtasim who called her out, ruined her master plans, got her scolded from anila, and seemed to be the sole villan of her story, now brought her stomach to knot from his warm touch, her heart to flutter from his sweet words, her knees to go weak at his gaze, and smile to go spreading to no control at his caring gestures... he didn't seem all that villainous anymore...

And as that thought clouded her mind in a neverending rush, the realization of just how close thier encounters were without the presence of kinza had meerubs chest heaving with heavy breaths, the realization of his sweet words and gestures being genuine having her heart missing a beat, and the fact of just how much joy now flooded her form from his laugh, his gaze, his words and when being just around his presence bringing meerubs eyes to go glittering in sheer delight...

The boy she once wished to stay away as far as possible from, now had her mind going blank and breaths being forgotten every time he came close. When as the thought swirled through the depths of meerubs frantic mind, sending a wave of delighted shivers down her spine and acting as a disturbance to her bouncing steps as her knees went to wobble, it was soon admist her bouncing down the sun lit hall when the amused girl found her steps coming to a halt near the ajar door of the living room...

The pink stained petals of her lips coming to part for air, her wide, glimmering eyes only further lighting in a glow from the thought, meerubs pulse ringing in her ears when vibrating in her chest while the red which coloured her cheeks only grew to deepen her flush at the swirl of words making their way through her head...

And so as the girl's breath hitched and brows furrowed just the slightest, it was this new rush of unbelievably fluttering feelings which had meerubs dainty hand go unraveling from the heavy of her dress to press against the wall for much needed support...

Ya Allah... kya wakai mujhey wo hero... pasand tou nahi aagaya...?!

As the words, the idea and the mere thought went racing through the rush of her mind while igniting a delightful heat to settle in the pit of her stomach as it flipped, meerubs breath seemed to get caught once more as her eyes shot wide, the girls heart missing a beat and form flooding with shivers at the idea which left a suddan surge of glee to go rushing through her frame all of a suddan...

With the pink painting her cheeks spreading, and as the corners of her parted lips once more dared to twitch and play a dancing curve, it was as a wave of joy went clouding her mind and form when as meerubs palm still tingled from the unbelievable warmth and softness of his lips merely brushing it a while ago and igniting a fresh rush of feelings, it was soon when her mehndi painted hand made a slow trail to the drumming of her heart, clutching the fabric of her coller in a fist in hopes to calm her pulse from the rush which it drummed in from the scene and idea repeating endlessly...

When as her glittering eyes went on to dart over the tiles below, a curve spreading to her lips with meerubs shakey breaths now finally coming in from the rush of amusing thoughts, it was soon admist her state of sheer delight mixing with surprise when suddanly, a familiar tone and surprising mix of words came booming from the living room door which stood just infront of the girl...

The words ringing around and tone hitting her ears as it seemed they were enough for meerubs growing daze and trance to snap in an instant bringing the girls gleaming eyes go soon shoot to the source as meerubs racing mind slowed down...
Kinza: Aaj tou mera sath dholki pe jaaney ka dill bhi nahi charaha tha...
With her tone a ringing complaint, kinza, who had been fuming the whole trip, seated in the silence of the living room alongside masooma when starting with the words as her lips curled to a frown of pure annoyance...

When as the dazed meerub, with her heart still drumming and as her racing mind went on to rush from thoughts, found the words and realization hitting her ears, it was soon as the girl's glittering eyes went to narrow with her brows coming to furrow down at the words which most definitely distracted her from the rush of her own realization...

Meerubs plump lips parting, her stomach still twisting from the previous race of thoughts, and heart now gently thumping when the girl found her thoughts slowing down as it was soon when another blazing tone from the thoroughly irritated kinza came booming through the room once more...

Kinza: Mama... thak gai hu main! Murtasim ke peechey bhagtey bhagtey!
As the loud complaint went ringing around, erupting from the frowning kinza who twisted in her seat to face masooma with brows knotted down, her tone along with surprising words soon made their way to flood the halls just outside the living room, ringing through the silence and soon reaching the alert yet frazzled meerubs ears as the girl, who listened in with furrowed brows, narrow eyes and a jumping heart, soon found her gleaming eyes go shooting wide as the blur of meerubs mind caught the realization...

The pinks of her lips parting and brows shooting up, while the suddan ringing of surprising words soon had meerubs rushed mind now speeding further while her form gently went to tilt closer  to the ajar door...
Kinza: Uski attention lene ki koshis karti hu... ussey baat karney ki!
When going on with her rant of annoyance, kinzas tone went on to burst with her words ringing through the dumbstruck meerubs ears as it seemed the rushed pace of her heart which had barley recovered from her previous frazzled state, now further took off from the scene while meerubs brows went to gently furrow...

Kinza: Laikin wo wakai mujhey dost se zyada kuch nahi samajta...
As a gentle sigh accompanied the words, kinzas lips tugged to a line, brows knotted and head shook just the slightest when gazing to the utterly dumbfounded masooma who listened close. While meerub, with a twisting stomach and chest heaving from heavy breaths of shock, went on to lean near as her mind clouded with sheer confusion while her eyes went on to narrow...

Kinza: Shahid aapney abhi tak nahi dekha...
With the shake of her head, kinzas tone grew hushed with a sigh leaving her as the girl began...
Kinza: Laikin jitna mainey dekh lia hai... utney se saaf hai ke meerub aur murtasim...
She went on when gazing to masooma and trailing off with the heavy words once more, when as the words rung around, reaching the dumbstruck and frazzled meerubs ears, it was soon with another huff and as meerub leaned close when kinza went on...
Kinza: ...Aik dusrey ko pasand kartey hain...
The girl finally fished with the fact as her gaze fluttered away, slight annoyance laced to her tone and ringing around while the words swirling through the amused meerubs head soon had her narrow eyes shooting wide...

A surge of surprise shooting through the girl as her brows shot up, while meerubs heart gave a thump at the words which left her jaw dropping...
Kinza: Kuch zyada hi pasand...
With a soft tone, kinza went on with the gentle murmur which made its way swirling butterflies through meerubs stomach once more, her breath hitching and cheeks shading a soft blush, while masooma, seated just besides kinza and listening close to the surprising words, only shook her head with knotting brows and a gaze flooded with confusion...

Masooma: Mujhey tou samaj nahi aarahi...
With a huff and as her eyes went to narrow while shooting below, she began in a mumble with the shake of her head and as confusion peeked...
Masooma: Jab main pichli dafa havaili ay thi, tab tou pagalo ki tarha lar rahey they dono!
As masoomas brows further knotted, the words of utter confusion soon went spilling from her lips in a booming tone, her gaze shooting back to kinza and flooding with surprise, while the words soon had meerub only leaning closer with her mind in a rush...

Kinza: Phir yeh achanak pasand beech mein kahan se aagai?!
As the question left the dumbstruck masooma who had been listening in to this rant for a while and with growing confusion, it was as the words rung around and had meerubs brows furrowing, when a huff escaped the annoyed kinza who found her eyes narrowing down...
Kinza: Shahid pasand tou shuru se hi thi...
She began in a murmur, shaking her head and sighing out...

Kinza: Bas keh nahi saktey they dono...
Kinza went on, her gaze fluttering below and frown growing defined, when as the words had meerub, leaning near the door with knotted brows, soon finding her expressions softning at the thought, it was soon when kinzas gaze shot back to masooma as she went on...
Kinza: Shuru se unki aik understanding thi! Larai mein bhi!
The girl shot the fact, the thought of the energy which always lingering between the two, the understanding they shared, and the way despite the argument they were having, a sense of hidden care always lingering as it seemed to be noticed by kinza at her every visit...

When as the words left her, the realization flooding the air and clouding the dumbstruck meerubs mind, it was the thought now racing through her own head as meerubs lips went to part, her brows furrowing and gaze shooting below while her rushing pulse seemed to drum a tad louder from the thought which left her eyes gleaming...
Kinza: Aur ab tou unkey sath sath mujhey bhi yeh pasand nazar aagai hai...
With a sigh and as her gaze flickered away from masooma, kinza finished when shaking her head and huffing out. Her words soon breaking the growing daze which threatened to overtake meerub who's mind raced and rushed, while masooma, listening to the murmur with her eyes narrowing soon began with a breath...

Masooma: Dill chota na karo...
She said with the shake of her head, her gaze shooting around and brows going to furrow as kinzas eyes went shooting to meet with hers in confusion...
Masooma: Lagta hai karni hi paregi bhabi se baat...
As masoomas tone grew hushed, she went on with the words accompanied by a sigh as her tone flooding the living room and the hall just outside it soon had confusion peeking for kinza while meerubs eyes went to narrow with her brows knitting...

Kinza: Konsi baat...?
Asked kinza with the tilt of her head, the question ringing around the living room and bringing masooma to sigh out, while meerub, now utterly shocked by the words, found her breath hitching in surprise while all attention now fixted to just the question which rang around the area bringing confusion to go flooding...

Yet as the air laced with a sense of shock and nervousness from meerub, mixing with the confusion which seemed to take over kinza who listened close, masoomas eyes only went shooting to meet with kinzas gaze once more before going on after a sigh...
Masooma: Dekh lena...
With a nod and tone soft, masooma finally spoke, breaking the crackling tention and only bringing another load of heavy confusion to flood the air. When as kinzas brows knotted and eyes narrowed at the words, the utter surprise flooding meerubs mind only doubled when rushing and racing as the girl gulped...

Lo ji... ab yeh kya syappa hai??!?

Thought the confused meerub with a gengle huff, sight nervousness now flooding her nerves and bringing meerubs brows to furrow, while a pout made its way plastering to her lips from the words which left the girl's heart drumming and stomach churning to no control within the heavy, crackling air...

⚜️⚜️⚜️

Saba: Meesni kanhi ki!
yelled out the slightly annoyed yet delighted saba, her tone a playful yell over the phone which pressed to meerubs ear as its ringing soon had her nose scrunching just a hint, that smile adonring her lips growing and gentle blush coating her creamy cheeks going deep before the delighted and slightly flustered meerub rolled her eyes in a playful manner from the way her stomach gave a twist...

As the day flooded with a load of suddan, surprising and amusing realizations, fluttering feelings which seemed overwhelming to discover, and thoughts refusing to calm from the depths of meerubs frantic mind, had finally come to an end, the deep and relaxed of a night had graced the havaili in the form of relief for the exhausted kids as the events taking place for the past few days had thoroughly tired them...

Yet despite their sense of relief and the relaxing calm which graced the silence of the havaili, the bright of meerubs lively room only boomed and chimed from endless chatter as the girl indulged in delightful and slightly embarrassed storytelling with the amused and intrigued saba as she listened close...

With meerub now dressed in the comfort of her night suit in contrast to the heavy, chiming and slightly uncomfortable dress the girl had spent most of her day in thanks to the long event of the dholki, a sense of relaxation now clouded her slightly rushed mind from the relief of the day coming to an end. When as the chiming phone pinned to her ear, meerubs eyes glittered, lips played a gentle, flustered curve and cheeks hinted to a blush as the girl now lay on her stomach over the plush of her bed...

Meerubs feet swaying behind her in a playful dance, hair splayed to her back, and chin buried to the softness of a plush cushion as her gleaming gaze shot around with her cheeks further flushing when finally unraveling the truth regarding her flustered state at the dholki once returning from finding murtasim since that whole scene seemed to etch to her mind. When admist the rush of meerubs mind and the way her heart gently thumped in her chest, it was soon when sabas booming and blazing words went ringing through the silence of her room once more...

Saba: Subah jab tum ghabrayi hui ponchi thi apney hero ko dhund ke...
Began the delighted and playfully huffing girl with a sigh, her words sharp and recalling the event as meerub felt that smile she barley bit back only spread wider from the scene and her flustered state once returning to the hectic event after that encounter going to repeat through her head once more...

Saba: tab bhi itna poocha ke kya hua hai, laikin tab tou nahi bataya!!!
With her tone playful and words accompanied with a gentle, bubbling giggle, saba went on when recalling the way her suspicion peeked at the time and questions were endless when the flushed and reddning meerub had somehow made her way back to the stage after the event had left all senses betraying the girl...

When as sabas words rung around and brought with them the repeating scene of how the dazed and dumbstruck meerub refused to answer questions when attempting to simply calm her out of control heart at the time, it was soon when the thought had meerubs eyes cheekily narrowing down while her blush grew deep...

Meerub: Tab meri apni halat kharab thi...!
When blurting out the suddan words with a gentle huff, meerubs glimmering eyes went sqeazing shut and nose scrunched just a bit as the girl felt a wave of heat rush through her frame at recalling her frazzled and dumbstruck state with the realizations shutting meerubs mind off for the rest of the event, her head shaking frantically and cheeks heating up, while the words meerub manged to splutter out only brought that surge of pure mischief to double for the delighted saba...

And so as a delighted hum went erupting from the girl to ring over the phone, it was soon when sabas cheeky, soft tone came booming in a playful tease once more...
Saba: Acha ji... tou yeh jalan kinza se us hero ke fanclubs tak bhi ponch gai hai...!
With a soft laugh and hum, the girl spoke the cheeky fact as meerubs eyes only lit from the words, meerub almost seeing that smirk which most definitely etched to the delighted sabas face as the clear mischief clouding her tone only brought her blush to spread...

Yet as the words and thought repeated through meerubs rushed mind, the idea of just how dumbstruck and utterly annoyed the dolled up crowd of the fanclub was after her striking and daring act soon had meerubs smile growing, the thought and scene of their annoyed states throughout the event bringing a bubbling giggle to go dancing at the tip of her tongue as her heart fluttered...

Meerub: Wesey yaar, us fanclub ka bhi bura haal tha tab se!
As that chiming laugh of delight went spilling from meerubs pink painted lips, her words and the fact went ringing around in that bubbly giggle as the girl felt her face glitter at the thought. Yet as the delighted meerub shook her head at her fluttering heart, it didn't take long for her words to ignight yet another load of growing mischief within the suspicious and thrilled saba as another erupting hum went escaping her lips...

Saba: Fanclub ko choro, seeda seeda apney hero pe focas karey madem!
With her tone laced with tease and as it grew low, the girl shot the question which left the air crackling with a sense of anticipation mixing with slight confusion which made its way rushing to the delighted meerub as her brows furrowed just a hint...
Meerub: Kya matlab..?
Said the girl in a breath, narrowing her glittering eyes and tipping her head to the side while her growing confusion along with slight nervousness regarding sabas questions only earned another hum from the impatient saba...

Saba: Chal kya raha hai?!
The questions went on, mischief laced in sabas tone and clear in her words while they only had meerubs expressions going to soften as her head rushed and lips went to part...
Saba: Aisey scene tou pehley bhi hotey hain... laikin aaj tou energy hi kuch aur thi!
As the thought repeated through sabas mind, the girl went on to shoot the fact of just how different the situation after thier encounter was today as the idea had mischief bubbling up. While meerubs mind only rang with realization of her sheer delight since the scene which had her heart speeding up just a hint...

Saba: Aapki hasi aur ankhey tou kuch aur hi bata rahi thi...
As meerub felt she could nearly see the smile of mischief for sure etched to sabas face, her words came in a cheeky tone once more as they didn't fail to grow that curve dancing over meerubs lips, her cheeks heating and gaze fluttering around as the delighted meerub soon found her mind going foggy with words refusing to pop through her head...

When as meerubs thoughts went on to swirl, rushing yet unable to conjure words or explanations reguarding the realization of feelings she found herself discovering thoughout the amusing day, it was soon after a feeling moment of growing tension and loud silence when finally sabas blazing words burst through once more...

Saba: Yaar meerub!
With the click of her tongue, the girl spoke up when impatience laced to her tone, anticipation flooding the air for the delighted saba while meerub only felt that heat grow deep at her failure to blurt out words at the moment thanks to the mere thought of the scene and her own surprising feelings...

Saba: Har situation tou mujhey tuney batai hai! Is scene pe bhi zara elaborate please!
As sabas words went on to break the growing daze which threatened to overtake the blushing girl, it was the tention and delight which flooded the silence of the tense air once more when as meerubs head swirled, the girl soon found her dancing curve grow wide with a wave of delighted heat...

Meerub: Is scene ne tou mera bhi dimagh kharab kia hua hai...
With a breath and once managing to calm the rush of her foggy thoughts, meerub finally mumbled out the words which danced at the tip of her tongue, her expressions relaxing, lips parting and brows gently furrowing while a suddan surge of fluttered heat soon made its way creeping up her cheeks and bringing her fluttering gaze to trail over the softness of the pillow below...

Yet just for her gentle murmur to soon be caught by the alert sabas ears as it didn't fail to ignight confusion, suspicion and a load of curiosity which had the impatient sabas mind spinning...
Saba: Kya matlab???
She spluttered out in a rushed tone, encouraging for the dazed meerub to go on as sabas curiosity peeked, while meerub, when finding the corners of her lips curl to a curve, soon breathed a soft sigh as the haze of her mind continued its rush...

Meerub: Matlab...
When slowly shifting in her comfortable position, meerubs gaze went on to flutter around her warmly lit room while her lips fell apart, a glitter coating her blazing and heated face while her drumming heart went on with its beat. And so as meerubs form gently shifted and swayed, getting comfortable as her chin further dug into the softness of the pillow resting beneath it, it was as the dainty fingers of meerubs free hand went tracing over the cotton cover of her pillow case instinctively when she finally found herself going on...

Meerub: Is dramey se pehley...
With her tone no less then a sweet murmur spilling from her lips to no control, the glitter of meerubs gaze went to fix at the softness of her pillowcase on which her fingers traced a gentle dance unknowingly, the pink painting her cheeks growing deeper, and the gentle curve adorning her lips now daring to grow as meerubs thoughts rushed from her own words...

When as the girl's brows gently came to furrow, gentle butterflies now making their way to flutter within her stomach, it was with the tilt of her head and when thoughts regarding her feelings before this act came rushing through the race of her mind when meerub found her plump lips tug to a gentle pout...
Meerub: Yeh hero bohat bura lagta tha!
Finally letting the swirling words spill from her lips, meerubs brows knotted, pout grew defined and eyes gently narrowed in a playful manner...

Recalling the sheer annoyance she once shared with the "kharus" murtasim as the thought making its way to cloud her mind with memories of pure bickering and banter soon had meerubs heart fluttering. While saba, listening close, in full concentration and with anticipation bubbling, only let out a soft huff at the ringing words which left her cheek growing...
Saba: Yeh mujhsey zyada kis ko pata hoga...!
With a teasing tinge laced to her tone, the girl let out the soft giggle accompanying her words as a sense of mischief soon clouded the air...

Yet despite the soft curl which now went to play over meerubs lips at sabas words, it was as her mind continued to rush and go through the shift of feelings in the matter of a few days when her drumming heart seemed to speed up its tune at the rush of warm heat making its way through her frame from endless thoughts...

Her pouty lips parting for a soft breath once more, while meerubs expressions seemed to gently drop as admist the hazy rush of her head, the thought of the contrast in her feelings towards the boy soon had meerubs stomach churning. And so with another breath and after a moment on silence, once shivers flooded her form and brought a surge of suddan delight to shoot around in the form of a heat, it was as meerubs gaze fluttered down and cheeks hinted pink when the girl went on...

Meerub: Phir... pata nahi kab...
With her tone a hushed tune, meerubs form gently shifted from her own words, a gentle warmth plastering to her cheeks from the thought, and that dancing curve now daring to grow as meerub sucked back a breath. As her dainty fingers went on to trace the cotton of the pillowcase, her fluttering gaze fixted to the sight, it was with the idea, the thought and the amusing fact of the difference in which she saw the boy which had meerubs breath hitching...

His smug smirk now becoming charming and one which had her breath hitching, his dark gaze now amusing, his words bringing her heart to flutter and his touch, his blazing touch now having heat go shooting through the girl's frame in mere moments. And so as the thoughts and realization of the depths in which her own feelings swirled came racing to mind, bringing with them a warm blush coating her creamy cheeks, it was at the corners of meerubs lips twitched to a wide curve and as her heart took off in a thudding speed when finally she went on...

Meerub: Shahid kam bura lagney laga...
As the sweet, gentle confession went spilling from her pink lips in a soft whisper, meerubs gaze went on to flutter around while her chest heaved with a much needed, shakey breath, a gentle warmth racing through her form at the thought of her own words, while the realization of just how much murtasim, who she once despised, now had an effect on her, had meerubs stomach churning as her face shaded a bright pink...

On the other hand, the utterly delighted saba, with a squeal dying to spill from her lips as her ears caught and mind registered the realization she had been awaiting and meerub finally manged to catch, barley manged to concel and bite back that daring yell of sheer excitement and overwhelming glee with a soft hum...
Saba: Hmmm...
As the hum leaving saba rang around, it seemed the daze daring to overtake meerub had now fallen upon her, bringing surroundings to go blurry and voices to fade away as just the jumping of her pulse took over all senses...

As the haze of meerubs mind sped, with thoughts and realizations regarding him popping up by the second and only deepening that red plastered to her creamy cheeks, it was as the girl's eyes hooded and grew dark while sparkling from delight, when meerubs lips went to part and stomach gave a harsh twist from another load of thoughts and wave of heat along with them...

Meerub: Aur ab...
She began, her tone no less then a whisper as meerubs chin further dug into the softness of her pillow from a gentle shift in her position, the girls heart seeming to miss a beat and stomach knotting tight, as with the thought of just how much the boy effected her now, the feelings he ignighted, the senses he awoke, soon had that smile of sheer delight spreading over her lips while that flush and blush grew deep...

Meerub: Ab tou...
The flustered girl attempted to go on, yet just to trail off once more thanks to the lack of thoughts, her hazy mind and thumping heart which had heat coursing up and down her form. And so as meerubs words refused to slip from her parted, curved lips, and as the girl found the urge to nuzzle her burning face into the plush pillow with a daring squeal, it was as sabas self control to bite back laughter and squeal of sheer delight and growing excitement snapped, when finally her blazing yell came booming over the phone...

Saba: ...HAYEEE MAIN MAR GAI MEERUUUU!!!
With her tone laced from sheer glee, excitement and a load of delight, the squeal and yell came ringing accompanied by a chiming laugh as it seemed her excitement peeked bringing meerubs blush of only go spreading along with that smile...
Saba: Akhir kaar ho hi gaya!!!
The delighted girl chirped in pure glee, nearly yelling over the phone as meerubs lips now dared to plaster to that grin which she barley bit back from the squealing of words...

Meerub: Kya...?!
And so with a gulp in hopes to calm her heart and twisting stomach, and as meerubs face glowed a blazing red from embarrassment, the girl manged to choke out the first words which came to mind when somehow containing that grin and knotting her brows. Yet just for sabas booming delight to only grow as when meerubs wide shot eyes darted around her room with her mind an embarrassed rush, it was soon when saba chirped yet again...

Saba: Aihsaas!!!
She boomed loudly, the cheerful saba letting out a gentle laugh to accompany her surprising words which soon had meerubs sparkling eyes narrowing and heart missing a beat when her wars caught them. The girls breath hitching and cheeks flaming as meerub soon found her mind spin at the words which had her form shifting in its comfortable position...

Meerub: K-kaisa aihsaas???
The girl blurted out, her brows knitting and form fumbling to straighten up at the suddan words as meerubs wide eyes shot around in a quick, frantic dance. While sabas delight only went peeking, the girls grin growing and mischief bubbling as a hum soon went spilling from her lips...
Saba: Tum hogi anjaan! Laikin main bari chalaak hu!
With a cheeky laugh erupting from the girl, saba soon began with the delighted chirping which had meerubs eyes narrowing as she listened close...

Saba: Sarey signal catch kiey hain mainey!!!
She finished proudly and in a booming tone as her words had meerubs mind swirling, the girls lips parting and breath hitching while meerubs form now lifted just a hint as her nose scrunched up...
Meerub: Kya matlab?!?!
When going on to blurt out words as they popped to mind, meerubs eyes sqeazed shut for a fleeting second and head shook in growing confusion as the girl felt her face burn as her frantic question only ignighted cheek for the cheeful saba...

Saba: Matlab ke...
When beginning with a slightly hushed tone, the dumbstruck meerub felt she could nearly see the cheeky smirk etched to sabas lips as the girl gulped when listening close with her gaze going on to shoot around...
Saba: Larai ke beech beech tumharey hero ki tumpe nazrey...
As saba went on, looking back and recalling murtasims lingering gaze which seemed to glue to meerub during each argument saba witnessed, the confused meerub, with her eyes squinting, soon found her breath get caught when registering the words and thought as it had the girl's lips parting in surprise...

Saba: Tumhara ussey naraz honey ke baad bhi uski itni baatey!!!
When going on to shoot the delightful facts, the way meerub would rant her heart out, spending the day discussing murtasim after a fight, and somehow managing to sneak in a few faint complements admist her rant, sabas words and the realization of just how much she thought about him even after an argument only brought her heart to go on with its drumming as meerubs eyes grew and face dropped...

Saba: Kuch kuch pasand tou thi hi... bas is dramey se samney aagai!
With a bubbling laugh, the girl finally finished with the fact which had meerubs cheeks shading red, the realizations of the facts, her feelings towards the boy and the connection they shared before this act came to take place flooding her head and igniting that rush of shivers to once more shoot around as meerubs chest heaved with heavy breaths...
Meerub: H-han laikin...
The flustered meerub attempted to blurt out, finding swirling words to splutter at the moment and as her gaze shot through her room, yet just to soon trail off by another race of heat which had meerub gulping hard...

Saba: Aur meeru, Is dramey ke beech... tumhara yeh haal!
As the moment of silence passed, it didn't take long for the chirping girl to go on with the shooting realizations as they had the dumbstruck meerub falling to a trance...
Saba: Yeh hasi, sharmana, dill ka pagalo ki tarha dharkna!!!
She spoke in delight, pointing out the flustered state meerub would fall to after each encounter as it wasn't hard to miss, while meerub only found herself letting out shakey breaths when processing the facts which had the girl's brows furrowing and smile of sheer glee tugging once more...

Saba: Yeh kya tha??? Hm???
With a cheeky hum and question, saba finally finished with her list of facts and questions as they had left meerub dazed and amused with her pulse taking off...
Saba: Mujhey tou pehley se hi pata tha!!! Bas aapko abhi samaj ay hai!
As a gentle, chiming giggle spilled from her lips, the girl chirped over the phone while the dumbstruck and awed meerub seemed to suck back a breath at the thought, the idea of her feelings which lingered since the beginning it seemed yet went overlooked thanks to her strange annoyance towards the boy who now heightened all senses she possessed...

The thought bringing meerubs eyes to shoot wider and lips to part as the girl gulped hard at the knotting of her stomach from each passing thought, yet as a gentle, flustered curve dared to grace her lips when leaving them twitching at the mere thought, it was as the girl's dainty hand unknowingly went clutching to the softness of her pillowcase when with meerubs daze shooting around, it was soon when sabas sweet yet cheeky tone came ringing through the tense silence once more...

Saba: Sach bata yaar... acha tou wo hero lagta hai na...?
As the question left the delighted saba, laced with anticipation and tinged with tease, it seemed just enough for meefubs breath to go hitching once more as the girl's stomach churned, her gaze going on to flutter and mind now spinning with realization of how the mere mention of his name had her heart thumping, as it was soon when a tug on the corners of her lips had meerubs cheeks heating up...

Meerub: Shahid...
With her voice a mere whisper and as the words just spilled from her curved lips without second thought, a rush of heat soon made its way to settle in the pit of the girl's stomach from her own words as it had the wish to bury her blazing face into the pillow just heightening. Yet on the other hand, her words only succeeded in eliciting a high pitched squeal from the cheeful and over excited saba who listened with delight...

Saba: Ayee hayeeee!!!
The girl cooed, her playful and cheeky comments burning meerubs cheeks by the moment as the rung around while her stomach went on to knot. When as that smile went spreading over the flustered, red and amused meerubs lips, and as the girl's hazey mind went on to rush, it was suddan and admist her rushing thoughts when the scene she encountered when arriving at the havaili came flooding back...

The scene and conversation between kinza and masooma which seemed hard to forget, now clouding her mind and flooding the rush with a sense of worry or nervousness as it soon had meerubs wide grin of delight softning. And so with a gentle huff, as a pout dared to adorn her lips from the idea which had her brows furrowing, it was soon when adjusting in her position and getting more comfortable by sinking into the plush pillow, when meerub began...

Meerub: Laikin aik masla hai...!
The girl finally blurted out, her words followed by a huff of slight annoyance as that pout now went tugging to meerubs lips...
Saba: Kya???
While as her words only struck a load of growing confusion within saba, it didn't take long for questioning to resume as the girl shot the words of curiosity within a moment, yet just to highten that tinge of nervousness for the annoyed meerub who felt a huff slip from her pouty lips once more...

Meerub: Wo aaj dholki se aaney ke baad... mainey phupo aur kinza ki baatey suni thi!
As meerubs brows further knotted, her eyes glittering when shooting around and mind racing when recalling the surprising conversation she heard, the girl spoke with a sigh which just ignited confusion within the carefully listening saba as she went on with the questions...
Saba: Tou...?
Asked the girl with curiosity bubbling, yet just for her question to grow that pout playing to meerubs lips as she went on...

Meerub: Phupo keh rahi thi ke wo maa begam se baat karengi...
When as meerub went on to unveil the conversion which left her head spinning, it seemed the indulged saba failed to catch the realization as her quickly shot words went ringing in a moment...
Saba: Kaisi baat?
When as the question went reaching meerubs ears, striking a hint of annoyance within the girl, it was with another huff and puff when meerub found her nose scrunching up...

Meerub: Obviously us hero aur kinza ke rishtey ki baat!
The girl blurted out, her brows knitting together and face scrunching from the thought which had her stomach fluttering in slight nervousness, while realization seemed to finally strike the cluless saba as a echoing sigh of growing annoyed soon left her...
Saba: Looo ji...
Said the girl with a huff, her irritation clear from her tone while meerub, with a rushed mind and bubbling annoyance, only went on as she plopped her chin onto the plush pillow beneath her...

Meerub: Phupo ki tou shuru se kwaish thi... ke uski aur kinza ki shaadi karwaye!
The girl began, looking back to the clear wish of masooma to get kinza and murtasim married, as it seemed mostly everyone knew about this lingering and faint topic, the topic which would always have murtasims eyes rolling and somehow had always ignited a hint of annoyance within meerub aswell...
Meerub: Aur Mashallah se is dafa havaili bhi issi chakar mein ay thi!
She went on, slight sarcasm lacing to her tone and now playing over her pouty lips in a fake smile as meerub sighed out from the thought...

While saba, listening close and with annoyance bubbling, only huffed out over the phone as her irritation was clear...
Saba: Tumhari phupo ko tou main dekh lungi!
The girl began, shooting the playful yet somewhat genuine warning in a moment as it only had meerub pouting once more...
Saba: Itni der is love story ka intazaar kia hai, ab kissi ne bera ghark kia na tou mainey nahi chorna!!!
As slight mischief went lacing to her serious tone, the annoyed saba went on to shoot words and the tease while it only brought meerubs eyes to go playfully rolling at the thought...

When as huffs, puffs and sighs of annoyance flooded the silence now ringing through the room, it was as meerubs mind rushed from thoughts and the matter, when suddenly, saba, who felt herself brainstorm for a while, soon let out a gentle hum before beginning....
Saba: Laikin fikar na karna...
With her tone soft and words comforting, the girl began bringing meerubs brows to knot in confusion...
Saba: Ab tak jitney mere havaili ke chakar lag gaye hain, aur jitni information mainey gather ki hai...
As a cheeky tinge laced to her words, saba went on when shooting facts which only further confused the dumbstruck meerub who's eyes narrowed to slits...

Saba: Uthey se yeh tou mujhey pata hai ke tumhari maa begam kinza ko itna koi pasand nahi karti...!
With another hum and as sabas tone grew confident, the girl shot the fact of kinza not being the most favorite within the crowd with a comforting lilt to her words as they soon had meerub also brainstorming, the girl narrowing her eyes and humming along...
Saba: Lihaaza yeh tention tou chorey!
As saba finished proudly and with a bubbling tone, the words only brought meerub to pout in slight relief as they made sense...

When after a fleeting moment of silence, flooding with gentle breaths and rushing thought, it was just to crack the comfort of the silence when saba, once finding that cheek return to her mind, didn't miss a beat before going on...
Saba: Aur batayeee... dill ka kya haal hai...?
With her tone cheeky and followed by a sweet giggle of delight, the girl questioned cheekily bringing meerubs growing daze to snap thanks to that gentle heat which yet again returned to grace her cheeks at the tease...

Saba: Ab kuch kuch ho raha hai...?
As saba went on, teasing away with that grin of hers almost visible to the flustered meerub who listened with that curve coming to dance upon her lips once more, it was as the heat coated her cheeks a subtle pink and as meerub felt her breath hitch when a hint of mischief made its way lacing through her own thoughts...

Meerub: Shahid kuch zyada hi ho raha hai...
With her tone a gentle murmur, tinged with tease yet genuine thanks to her flustered feelings and out of control nerves, soon went spilling from the girl's curled lips without a second thought as it soon brought with it a surge of shivers which had her stomach knotting...

Saba: Ufff!!! Main backround mein koi gaana lagau???
While as sabas cheek peeked, the girl bubbling in delight, the words went leaving her in a chiming tune of pure mischief while they only had meerubs face scrunching up. The girl's blush deepening and smile twitching wide to no control as meerub soon let out a gentle huff to cover her bubbling giggle...
Meerub: Saba ki bachi...! Phone band karo!
As her grin dared to play to her lips, meerub snapped the playful warning in an instant, attempting to shut the phone and get a break from the mischief which had her stomach coiling while it seemed her words only ignighted it...

Saba: Kiu??? Izhaar-e-mohabbat karney jaa rahi ho?
As the cheeky thought popped to sabas mind, she soon went blurting it out in an instant, yet just for meerubs eyes to go shooting wide at the "mohabbat" the girl uttered as it seemed to have heat racing up and down her spine in surprise. Meerubs breath hitching, heart speeding up and stopping flipping at the mere thought which had her burning face scrunching in an instant...

Meerub: Saba!!!
Warned the flustered and blushing girl in a yell, not truly believing that the mere mention of "mohabbat" towards murtasim had her heart jumping and stomach flipping while her face went to shade red, while sabas bubbling giggle only went to ring around in a tune as her cheek seemed to be neverending...
Saba: Mere bagair na karna!!! Itna intazaar kia hai, mere yeh scene dekhna tou banta hai!
When going on with the teasing, the words saba giggled out only had meerubs breath hitching in slight annoyance mixing with a load of delight as the girl rolled her eyes...

And so with bubbling giggles ringing around, the flushing meerub didn't miss a beat before pulling the phone from her ear and closing the call in a swift move, barley holding back that grin of delight while her stomach went on to flutter. When as the call closed, with sabas tease and giggles finally coming to a break, it was as meerubs gaze shot around her room in a quick dance when her mind registered the words saba uttered...

The girl's chest heaving with heavy breaths while her heart went wild, her stomach flipped and cheeks burning, while as meerubs brows gently furrowed, that smile of pure delight soon made its way to curl her lips in an instant from the idea...

"Mohabbat"...?!

With the word and thought rushing through her swirling mind, the idea burning meerubs cheeks and bringing her eyes to glitter in amusement, it was soon after her pulse went on to jump and smile went spreading wide when the flustered girl, barley believing her state at the moment, didn't take long before sqeazing her glimmering eyes shut, scrunching her nose and burning face as a squeal dared to spill from meerubs curved lips...

And so with a bubbling giggle going to escape the girl, it didn't take long for the flushed meerub to bury her burning face into the plush of the pillow below, squealing out and giggling away in amusement of the situation she never thought she'd be in as it seemed her mind had shut off with only the drumming of her heart guiding her moves...

⚜️⚜️⚜️

As the sleepless night for meerub finally came to pass, a night which the girl spent tossing and turning in sheer amusement of the bubbling giggles and squeals which dared to escape her lips when recalling sabas teasing words along with the events which took place the long day, it was soon when the glittering stars went to disappear as the golden light of the early morning glow came lighting the havaili for another grand day...

And so as the halls chimed and rang, clinking of plates and chatter erupting from time to time, it was as kids and adults woke up early to start the day as university was due after days of excuses thanks to the wedding events. With chatter ringing around and as kids freshened up for a grand breakfast, it was admist the ringing and casual conference when despite the cheeful situation of the dining room where everyone sat, the mental state for a red painted meerub seemed to be tense...

After a cold shower to help with her nerves, it was as the girl dressed casually in a white button up and jeans to go along with it, when meerub sat in her assigned seat at the table. The chatter and gentle giggle floating around in a blur as her chest seemed to heave with soft, heavy breaths while meerubs heart went to drum a tune...

Breakfast long forgotten along with the discussion, as the girl felt her cheeks glow a gentle red from the darkness of his gaze as it glued to her since breakfast had begun. As meerubs stomach churned and leg franticlly shook beneath her in attempts to contain composure, her lips tugged to a pout and fluttering gaze fixted to the plate of food below as her mind raced from the burn which coated her form...

While murtasim, dressed in the blacks of a shirt and pant as it seemed he wore the colour quite often, seemed to have forgotten breakfast aswell as the boy's mind fell to a haze. His hair left ruffled and eyes hooded while dark, as his gaze glued to the girl seated facing him, the girl taking gentle breaths with pink tinged cheeks and a soft pout which left his breathing forgotten as it seemed looking away was a task now...

As an encounter with meerub didnt take place since returning from the dholki, now as murtasim gazed to the girl who threw him to a trance just the day before, it seemed hard to look away as his own heart now began to thud in a drum. His mind hazy yet rushed as it seemed the amused boy was lost in a daze of delight and surprise since the scene which took place during the unforgettable dholki...

The thought of her satisfying jealously towards his fanclub the day before, the sweet blush painting her cheeks, her stammer when gazing at him with those shimmering eyes, her warm touch to his cheek, and the way the girl got so close without the need to show kinza now clouding his mind, swirling around in the blur of thoughts as it seemed each idea and thought had the boy's breath hitching...

And now after a while, as murtasim gazed to the girl with a quickening pulse, her sweet expressions, the way she couldn't lock eyes with his, and that gentle blush already beginning to creep up her cheeks only had a soft curve daring to dance upon his lips as each exploration of his gaze over the girl had murtasims breathing getting heavier...

Yeh humesha aisey hi lagti thi...?

As the thought swirled within his mind, clouding his thoughts and bringing murtasims lips to go parting for a breath, it was soon when a surge of suddan delight went shooting through the awestruck boy bringing his heart to go speeding and mind turning to a blur as the surprising fact of just how much the once annoying girl now had an effect on him had murtasims eyes gleaming in a glitter of amusement...

While the flustered, reddening and flushed meerub, with her gaze flickering over the plate below, soon found her mind rush at the heat of his gaze refusing to leave her form as with a gulp and as her stomach went on to churn, it was soon when the girl found her glittering, wide eyes fluttering to meet his...

Her heart speeding up and the surroundings falling to a blur, as with eyes now locking in a sweet exchange which had that gentle curve playing to murtasims lips growing, the flushing girl only found a wave of heat coursing through her form which had meerub gulping hard. When suddanly, as eyes remained locked with blushes deepening and hearts synching from that exchange, it was soon when admist the ringing, hazy chatter, a suddan booming tone came cheerfully crackling the tention forming within the air as it had breaths hitching for the dazed pair...

Maa begam: Bhai kaal ki thakawat ki wajah tum sab ne bataya hi nahi!
Maa begam, seated at the head of the chiming table with a grin of delight, spoke the ringing words with a gentle laugh as it brought eyes shooting wide for the dazed murtasim and flushing meerub who soon had gazes shooting to their side with minds falling blank from surprise...

Yet just for maa begams smile to grow and gaze to go fluttering as she went on with that sweet tone...
Maa begam: Dholki kaisi gai?
As the question went to ring around the area and register in minds of the carefully listening kids, it didn't take long for mariam, seated with a smile, to grin wide at the words which had the thought of the delightful event flooding back...
Mariam: Bohat achi maa! Bas thakawat hogai!
Chirped the girl sweetly, nodding yet finishing with a gentle huff as the event didn't fail to tire the kids...

The mariams ringing words along with the hums of agreement which erupted along with them only had anila, who watched and listened in with a smile, to soon shake her head before starting with a hum...
Anila: Chalo abhi tou thakawat utaro, university bhi jaana hai!
She teased with a nod, fluttering her gaze around the smiling kids as her words, once registering in minds, soon had those wide smiles fading in an instant as gentle groans of annoyance went to ring in unison...

Arsal: Bhai mera tou bilkool mood nahi ban raha...!
With a huff and puff, and as arsals lips pulled to a pout, the boy whined softly when knotting his brows and earning amused looks from the smiling adults...
Rohail: Laikin dholki pe maza bara aya!
As rohail soon chimed in with a laugh when looking back to the event, it was as adults and kids grinned wide at the words when suddanly, haya, seated with a gentle frown, came to join the conversation with a hum escaping her lips...
Haya: Hmm... maza tou aya...
The girl began, nodding softly with furrowing brows as all attention when fixing over to where she sat...

Haya: Bas gari mein sath bethney ki wajah se pair toot gaye!
And finally with a huff and as hayas pout of annoyance grew defined, the girl shot the fact of the irritating and thoroughly uncomfortable ride to and from the event which had feet hurting from just how many times they had accidently been stepped on thanks to the cramped position. When as adults listened close to the whine and complaint, it was arsal whos brows came to knot and eyes went to narrow down as the boy tugged his lips to a line before chiming in...

Arsal: Hmmm... madem, aap tou araam se side pe bethi thi!
With a tinge of tease lacing his tone, and as the boy nodded with narrow eyes, it was as he shot the fact when brows went to furrow in confusion as attention went darting to arsal who went on...
Arsal: Parts tou mujh becharey ke injure hue hain!
Cried out the boy as a sarcastic hint took over his whine, that pout of annoyance growing defined and his brows further furrowing as arsal, who sat in the center of the crowd at the back, seemed to get the most uncomfortable position as he was the one to be cramped up and squeezed down painfully the most...

When as his whine rung around, bringing some smiles to grow while others shook their heads, it was murtasim, who watched the dramatic scene unfold with a lazy smirk and gently furrowed brows, who soon found a load of slight tease cloud his mind at arsals words which had him huffing out in lingering annoyance...
Murtasim: Hm... "bechara"...
As the gentle click of murtasims tongue rang around, the soft, sarcastic murmur soon left his curled lips as the boy shook his head, yet just for arsal, who caught the mutter, to soon find his pout growing defined as a huff went escaping the boy...

Arsal: Kaash pata hota... ke jhoot ki itni keemat hoti hai!
And so with narrowing eyes and furrowing brows, as annoyance peeked and had arsal huffing, the boy soon spoke the mutter of words in a cheeky manner as they went ringing through the large and silant table. His words soon bringing heads to turn and eyes to narrow in confusion, while murtasim, watching the scene and catching his words, only found his eyes shooting wide in surprise as the boy went letting out a warning caugh of sheer annoyance...

Signaling for arsal to shut up at the moment with his sharp glare glued to the pouting boy, when admist the tense situation between the two, the situation which had the intrigued and curious meerubs brows furrowing in confusion and growing suspicion, it was soon when as the topic had now begun, maa begam, with a striking thought, began when gazing around the table...
Maa begam: Wesey bhai gari ka hua kya? Theek kab karwani hai?
As the question left her lips, her brows raised and tone flooded with confusion, it was as maa begams gaze went fluttering to the dumbstruck murtasim who gazed at her with those wide shot eyes and parted lips when the boy found his mind going blank...

Murtasim: Uh- wo-
When stammering on his words, finding his mind betraying him to conjure bluffs to snap, it was as murtasims gaze shot around when hoping to swirl up thoughts when suddanly, anwar, with a smile and bright tone, began with a nod...
Anwar: Bhabi mainey tou subah hi gari ko workshop bhijwa dia tha!
She shot the surprising fact with a growing grin, nodding and gazing to maa begam who smiled wide, while as his words went to register in the minds of the dumbstruck boy's, murtasims jaw soon dropped in surprise while arsal found his eyes shoot wide at the words which had both their mind going blank...

Anwar: Ab pata chal hi jaye ga ke kahan kharabi hai...!
With a bright tone and as his gaze shot around the table, anwar went on with a nod which had breaths hitching nervously for the boys who watched in sheer surprise...
Arsal: A-aapney bhej bhi di...?
With a soft tone of disbelief, the shocked and throughly terrified arsal breathed out the question with furrowed brows and wide eyes shooting over anwar in a quick look which only elicited a nod and soft laugh from him...

While the surprised murtasim, when registering the realization and finding annoyance now bubble when replacing the surprise, soon brought his sharp gaze swerving to the dumbstruck arsal in a glare, his jaw tensed and brows knotted as the boy huffed when glaring at the nervous arsal who gulped before anwar went on...
Anwar: Han bhai! Ab tire tou kanhi se puncture nahi tha, shahid engine mein koi masla ho!
He went on with the explanation, pointing out the fact that the tire was infact not at all damaged as anwars words only brought murtasims glare going sharper towards the dumbstruck and gulping arsal whos eyes grew wide...

Wakas: Hm... acha kia, ab kharabi milley tou sahi!
With a nod and gentle smile, it was admist the tense situation when wakas chimed in, when as his words had the adults agreeing, arsals nervousness seemed to peek as the boy's brows grew to furrow with another gulp...
Arsal: A-aur agar... na milley... tou...?
The boy blurted out the nervous question when being burned by murtasims sharp glare, his lips playing a sheepish curve as arsals gaze fluttered around bringing eyes to narrow for the confused adults and kids...

Meerub: Hain?
The dumbstruck meerub, when gazing to the scene with narrow eyes, shot the question of confusion as her suspicion seemed to peek, while murtasim, when going on to shoot glares at the terrified arsal with bubbling irritation, only found a huff escaping his lips as his jaw went to further tense up...
Murtasim: Kharabi na milli tou injuryan bhar jayengi...
As the sarcastic yet warning murmur of sheer annoyance spilled from his lips, murtasims eyes only narrowed and chest heaved with a huff as his words had meerubs brows furrowing while arsal, listening to the mumble with wide eyes, only found his jaw dropping with fear now coloring his face...

The boy sucking back a shakey breath at murtasims words and sharp glare, and so as meerub watched in growing confusion, it was soon when arsal, with swift moves, raised his hands and shut his eyes when mumbling a prayer and wish which only had surprise peeking for the dumbstruck girl...

Meerub: Yeh kya tha...?
The girl shot the question, eyeing arsal who finished up with his wish as meerubs narrow eyes fluttered over the boy who let out a soft, nervous breath before starting...
Arsal: main pehla hunga... jo gari kharab honey ki dua mang raha hai...!
He spoke with the shake of his head, his wide eyes fluttering around and brows furrowed down to which meerub only found her nose scrunching up just a hint in confusion...

Meerub: Huh?!
The girl breathed out, failing to catch his words or the confusing situation which had meerubs thoughts swirling as her gaze shot around. When as murtasims jaw only further clenched, his shap glare glued to arsal as a warning, it was soon admist the mix of confusion, nervousness and sharp glares when a booming reminder from the rushed mariam came ringing around...

Mariam: Yaar university se der horahi hai! Chaley?
The girl chirped, throwing a glance to the late hour and hurrying up with breakfast while wagging her brows at the kids in a rushed manner. When as nods went spreading through the agreeing kids, the surprised arsal soon found his mind lighting up with the perfect opportunity to temporarily escape murtasims gaze as it was soon when the boy's lips curled to a sheepish grin...
Arsal: Han yaar! Chalo, chalo!!!
He spluttered in a rush, arsals eyes wide and movements swift as with the kids now slowly making their way up from their seats, arsal was the first to bounce up and speed away with murtasims glare still glued to the boy in amusement and a load of lingering annoyance...

And so as most kids had made their way frantically racing out the dining room, meerub, still lost in suspicion while having half her plate full of breakfast she hadn't yet finished, stayed seated with that pout adorning her lips as the girl huffed out. When as murtasim shook his head, amused of the scene which just took place, it was with a gentle breath and as the boy's mind went to work once more when murtasim found his gaze drifting to the pouting and confused girl seated facing him...

The sight of her gently furrowed brows and cute pout soon bringing his expressions to go softening, while as meerub found her own gaze fluttering to meet with his, it didn't take long for breaths to go hitching from his dark eyes and gentle smile as it began to creep to murtasims lips...

Murtasim: Nashta karlo...
With eyes locked and as murtasims tone grew soft, the boy began as a daring curve now made its way to play over his lips in a sweet dance...
Murtasim: Phir chaltey hain... hm?
He finished with a nod, keeping his gaze burning the flustered girl as it seemed meerubs racing thoughts of suspicion and confusion now went to slow down from the sweetness of his tone and burn of his gaze which had that previous blush daring to return...

And so with a gulp in hopes to regain composure, and as the girl found eye contact only deepening that daring blush, it was soon with her gaze fluttering away and as meerubs mind went to spin once more when she hummed out softly...
Meerub: Hm...
With her gaze now fixted to the plate, and as the hum of agreement rang around, it seemed that gentle hue of pink coating her cheeks only brought that smile of his to go spreading in an instant, the previous annoyance for murtasim now fading from his mind as a surge of delight went flooding his senses at the sweet sight unfolding which he just couldn't look away from...

⚜️⚜️⚜️

As a golden hue coated the chiming of the havaili, lighting the halls and the large area just out the front door where sleek cars awaited the kids all set for university, it was as chatter flooded the halls at the slightly late time to head out when the kids, after that grand yet nerve-racking breakfast, now rushed and raced to make their way towards the awaiting cars...

When admist the rush, the frantic grabbing of supplies for university and as kids got all set, meerub, all ready to head out when dressed, soon made her way swaying down the lit up hall. The girl's doe eyes shimmering with every bounce which had her hair swaying, while a soft pout adorned her lips when dancing upon them from the slight curiosity and growing suspicion which clouded her mind...

As despite the playful jumps she took with her gaze fluttering over the tiles below in a quick exploration, meerubs mind seemed to spin in confusion of the conversation which took place during breakfast. The curiosity of the actual scene behind the bluff the boys were playing speeding through her head as the idea soon drew soft huffs from the throughly confused girl who just couldn't find out the actual situation behind it...

Yet as meerubs form went on to sway, her steps ringing through the halls in a gentle tune which her hazy mind blocked out, it was admist the rush of her thoughts and quick steps towards the front door and where the kids awaited her near the car, when suddenly, murtasim, all set to leave and drop the awaiting kids to university, soon made his way unknowingly trailing down the path and towards the cluless girl with the intentions to call her out...

The boy's gaze flickering over the gentle gold hue coating the tiles, while his brows went to furrow just a hint when his sharp steps trailed the hall with his own mind a rush. When suddenly, despite the race in which his own thoughts sped, it was the familiar ringing of those bouncing steps in which the girl would always walk which had that growing daze snapping for the lost murtasim. The sound which rung through his ears everytime the girl was bouncing near now clouding his senses yet again in realization as murtasims furrowed brows soon further knotted with his eyes narrowing down...

And so without missing a beat nor a moment, it was soon when the boy found his moves fail to cooperate as his fluttering gaze went shooting up ahead to the source of the ringing, yet just for the sight his gaze fell to, the sight of the sweetly pouting girl making her way with those usual bouncing of steps towards him, to soon have murtasims mind speeding in realization as his expressions dropped to soften...

The sight bringing murtasims lips to part and eyes to shine in a glimmer of delight, as with time seeming to slow at the thought of finally catching a moment alone with the girl after a long while, it didn't take long for the boy's mind to rush with that sense of mischief which seemed to go shooting at the sight of her as it soon went flooding his thoughts in a delightful mix...

And so as moments fled with the cluless meerub strolling to make her way towards the boy who watched with growing delight, it was soon as murtasims steps sped up without another thought as the boy found himself now nearing her approaching form with a curve making its way to dance upon his lips...

As with distance cutting off, moments flying by with the world around hazy for meerub who seemed lost in thought, it was soon as mere steps remained between the pair when the smirking murtasim, with a head flooded with delight and rushing from tease, soon found a surge of mischief making its way to double the thumping of his heart as words of sheer tease went dancing at the tip of his tongue...

And as the rush of meerubs mind continued, with the girl going on to unknowingly take quick steps towards the boy, it was soon when her growing daze went shattering in an instant from a familiar tone shooting a question her mind failed to register...
Murtasim: Ab khair hai...?
With his tone flooded with obvious cheek, and as mischief glittered in the depths of his slightly narrow eyes, the smirking murtasim, with furrowed brows and his hands held behind his back, spoke the soft question when coming to halt his quick steps just inches from the surprised girl who found her thoughts snapping back with her wide shot eyes darting up in an instant...

Meerubs lips coming to part and brows shooting up, as with her mind failing to process the words he uttered all of a suddan, it was as the girl's steps came to a break and as meerub felt her breath slightly hitch from his suddan presence when finally, once managing to regain her senses, the girl knotted her brows in confusion while her eyes went to narrow...
Meerub: Kya matlab?
She blurted out with the tilt of her head, meerubs stomach beginning to give soft twists from the mere effect of his burning gaze as the girl found her breath hitching at that cheeky curve dancing over his lips which only seemed to grow fromher question...

Murtasim: Wo...
With his gaze fluttering down to the tiles, and as murtasim took a soft step closer to the dumbstruck girl, he soon began when furrowing his brows and nodding along with mischief now flooding his head in a delightful rush...
Murtasim: Kaal tou halaat kafi kharab thi... tou ab khair hai...?
As the words of sheer tease went spilling from his lips in a ringing tune, the boy's glittering eyes only went on to gleam from that thrill rushing through his form as they went fluttering to meet with her doe ones once more. Murtasims brow gently arching at his own words while that curl adorning his lips only grew as the boy watched in amusement as meerubs expressions began to shift...

The girl finding her mind spin at his words echoing through her ears, while her glittering doe eyes went to narrow in surprise as the tease he uttered soon had a gentle warmth daring to creep up her cheeks since his words brought with them the racing remembrance of the scene he so sneakily gestured to, yet as meerubs lips parted in surprise and as her brows went to cutley furrow, it was with a soft huff escaping her lips in attempts to concel that flustered blush as the girl snapped...

Meerub: Khair tab bhi thi, aur ab bhi hai!
As a teasing tinge laced to her own words, meerubs head held high despite the quickening of her pulse from the way he arched a brow as the girl spoke when tipping her head to the side with further narrowing eyes...
Meerub: Ab tum jaldi karlo warna tumhari khair nahi hogi!
When going on to playfully snap the first words which swirled through her mind, the girl gently shook her head when gesturing to get going down the hall while it seemed fluttering butterflies of lingering delight already began forming in the pit of her stomach from that growing curve of his...

While as the dazed and delighted murtasim caught the words which only ignighted further tease within the boy's head, his chest heaved with a soft breath at a thought rushing by his mind as it only had murtasims gaze going to flutter to the side...
Murtasim: Wo tou wesey bhi nahi hai...
The boy thought out loud, his words no more then a gentle murmur floating through the air, as it seemed his luck striked at the moment since the softly blushing meerub failed to catch his mutter of words. When as the boy's smile grew and gaze went on to flutter, it was with a gentle huff escaping her lips when meerub found the opportunity perfect as the girl soon went to continue her frozen steps...

Mentally praying that escaping the situation wouldn't be much of a task, the girl swiftly went to swerve past the dazed murtasim in quick steps which were accompanied by the gentle drumming of her heart which seemed to just grow louder by the second. When as a gentle breath of relief danced at the tip of her tongue, and as meerub successfully made her way around his form, it was when murtasims mind caught up and lit from a thought in an instant as the boy found his eyes growing wide...

Murtasim: Wesey...
He began in that gentle tone, his smile twitching and eyes glimmering from delight as without missing a beat, murtasims form soon swerved right around while his arm shot up, not wasting a moment before the warmth of the boy's hand grabbed to her dainty one since meerub seemed to still be just mere steps away...

While the dumbstruck meerub, when nearly managing to calm her heart and nerves, only found a soft breath spilling from her lips in surprise as before the girl knew it, the warmth of his large hand wrapping around hers followed by a swift tug to her wrist had meerubs legs going limp in an instant as her form went stumbling right around...

The girl's eyes shooting wide and lips falling apart as with a gasp daring to escape her lips and as meerub twirled in her position, it didn't take long for the two to come face to face and mere inches away once more as another tug to her dainty hand had meerub unknowingly stumbling and inching close...

Her breath hitching and mind falling to a blur, as when the girl barley manged to control her stumbling steps towards his chest, meerubs heart went to jump in surprise as murtasims hold to her dainty hand only grew firm when pulling it towards his chest with the boy's dark, blazing gaze fixted to hers in sheer amusement and growing delight...

Murtasims mind equally falling blank as the boy felt himself fall to a daze, his eyes hooding while glimmering from glee as the sight of her gently parted lips and wide, shimmering eyes only had his breath hitching and mind spinning when holding the girl so temptingly close. And so as meerubs mind went on to rush, surprise flooding her nerves from the suddan pull and close distance which had her heart drumming a loud tune, a load of delight went flooding the dazed murtasims mind as his head seemed to spin from hazy thoughts daring to escape his lips at her amusing sight...

Murtasim: Sab ko aisey hints dene ka kya faida...?
The boy began, fallen to a trance with his tone growing low as his head dropped to the side just a hint when uttering the question, while as his huskey, hushed tone brought meerubs chest to heave with a soft breath, the words registering in the blurry race of her mind to only ignight a tinge of confusion, it was as the girl felt her soft breaths go forgotten while the tune of her heart sped when suddanly, another gentle tug to her dainty hand captured in his had meerubs form swaying closer with distance cutting as the act had her stomach churning to no control...

Murtasim: Seeda seeda... aik ki dafa bata do...
With his tone and sweet words ringing in that hushed tune, murtasims eyes grew dark and lips went to part for a breath as the boy spoke with eyes glittering from awe when gazing to the surprised beauty looking up to him. His warm hand holding tighter when intertwining with her dainty one, as meerub felt her breath hitch yet again at both his words and the cutting proximity which had her mind failing to function...

When as the dumbstruck and amused girl found her gaze fluttering over the shift in his soft expressions in a quick dance, it was as surroundings went hazy and voices ringing in the distance fell to a blur when murtasim, with the race of his thoughts speeding up, soon found that soft curve threatening to adorn his lips come spreading back in a moment as an idea only had the boy's head tipping closer...

Murtasim: Ke pass aaney ki koshis bhi na karey...
He went on, a tinge of mischief, cheek and that playful hint lacing to his low, whispery tone as murtasims eyes went to narrow, the boy's heart thumping within his own chest as his gaze went to burn the amused meerub who felt her lips part for a shakey breath at his words. A warmth racing and rushing to colour her cheeks in a sweet pink hue, while her knees seemed to go weak from his gaze and gentle utter...
Murtasim: I'm off limits...!
With that gentle curl now curving the corners of his lips, the whisprey words just seemed to slip without a second thought as murtasims mind raced with delight and heart gave a jump...

When as eyes remained locked in that sweet exchange, the air charging with tention while lacing with a sense of tease, it was as the dumbstruck, amused and dazed meerub felt her gaze fluttering over the softness of his expressions while desperately trying to catch her breath or calm the drumming of her heart, it was a suddan surge of mischief swirling by the depths of her own head which soon had meerubs doe eyes lighting in a glitter...

Her heart missing a beat from her own rushing ideas of pure mischief, as with the words which dared to spill from her lips now dancing at the tip of her tongue, it was soon as the girls eyes went to gently narrow down when with the tip of her head, meerub spoke while somehow managing to contain that growing curve threatening to adorn her lips...
Meerub: Aur kaisey bataou...?
With her tone betraying and words whispery, the girl shot the cheeky question when finding a rush of sheer delight make its way down her spine in shivers which had her chest heaving...

When as the ringing, chiming words hit the dazed murtasim, registering in his head and bringing his own smile to tug, it was with a soft, gentle breath escaping his parted lips when with a suddan yet sweet tug to her warm, dainty hand, the boy found his heart taking off from the proximity and rush of thoughts clouding his hazy mind...
Murtasim: Khud pass aakey...
His tone a soft whisper, making its way to float through the silence of the tense air as murtasim went on to sweetly splutter the words swirling through his head, not rethinking his gentle words as with his eyes growing a darker shade, it was as meerubs mind caught his whisper when the girl found her heart missing a beat...

Her eyes slightly growing and breath coming to hitch, as with a coating warmth making its way to play over the creamy flesh of her cheeks, it was as the girl manged to gulp from the way his hold grew firm when murtasim, with his own senses betraying him and mind failing to cooperate, soon found another rush of hazy thoughts make their way through his head just to spill from his parted lips...
Murtasim: Dekha ke...
The boy went on, uttering the words in a gentle breath which went to ring around as his brows came to furrow...

When as meerub watched in sheer amusement and lingering delight shimmering in those doe eyes, it was as the girl felt her mind go blank with solely his surprising words and gentle acts registering within it, it was as that curl adorning his lips grew just the slightest when murtasims head dropped low...
Murtasim: Saaf saaf bata do na meeru...
He nearly whispered, his tone a hushed melody spilling from his parted lips to ring in a tune through the area as murtasim himself seemed to lose control of his words. With his brows gently furrowing and lips tugging to a cute pout enough to have meerubs breath hitching once more...

The dazed girl watched in growing delight as his gentle whisper, almost a plead ringing through the haze of her head, only had meerubs heart speeding to no control while her stomach went to churn at the cute expression playing to his features, his sweet pout, glimmering eyes and furrowing brows having her heart nearly miss beats as the girl sucked back a shakey breath...

When as eyes stayed locked, with the air heavy with the delighted boy now fallen to a trance and eagar for a response from the flushed and gently blushing meerub who stood so close, it was admist her race of thoughts, heavy breaths, harsh pulse and that dusting blush playing to her cheeks from his mere gaze, when suddenly as another wave of that lingering mischief made its way to cloud her mind, meerub soon found her chest heave with a breath while her doe eyes went to glitter...

The girl's legs wobbled beneath her from the thought of her own cheeky plan, while meerubs plump lips now dared to twitch to a curve of sheer glee, and so with a soft breath escaping her and as meerubs stomach went to twist, it was with the tilt of her head when the girl began...

Meerub: Hmm...
She let out the sweet, ringing hum, averting her gaze to flutter around the hall with her smile daring to grow and plaster as murtasims brows further furrowed with the boy watching in sheer delight...
Meerub: Bata dungi...
She went on, the words lacing with a sense of mischief when spilling from her lips in a hushed tone which had her own heart quickening, while as meerubs gaze went fluttering back to meet with the darkness of his, it was soon as eyes went to lock once more when butterflies erupted in the pit of her stomach within an instant and from the sight...

His growing curve of delight, that dark gaze and sweetly tilted head bringing meerubs shakey breaths to go hitching yet again as it seemed her well thought out plan and idea went mixing with the blur of thoughts in the haze of her forgotten and malfunctioning mind. The girl's heart giving a thump and lips coming to part, yet as meerubs hazy thoughts went ringing with realization it was with a gulp and soft breath when the girl found her cheeks burning in a soft, growing heat at her own plan racing back...

And so once catching up with thoughts and somehow regaining composure, it was with her eyes glimmering in a cheeky glow and as meerubs form flooded with waves of fluttered heat, it was soon when taking the dumbstruck boy aback, meerubs steps seemed to move before her mind could rush as when inching closer to the boy, it didn't take long for her free hand to gently go tracing towards the boy's face...

The girl feeling butterflies erupt within her stomach while her knees went week as without missing a moment, meerubs dainty fingertips soon went flicking at a loose stand of hair fallen softly over his forehead to brush against it, her cool touch barley grazing his warm skin in a blazing caress as meerubs lips parted for a breath at her own swift move which left the amused and surprised murtasims heart speeding up in an instant...

Meerub: Laikin abhi tou yeh hints de ke hi maza aaraha hai...!
Ahe purred, a tinge of mischief lacing to her words, the words going to spill from her curled lips to no control as they brought with them a blazing, burning heat spreading to and colouring her cheeks in a gentle red. While as meerubs dainty, cool fingertips pulled from his forehead once ghosting over it and successfully brushing back that stand of hair, murtasims eyes seemed to gently flutter closed at the act she pulled as it seemed to worsen that warmth settling in the pit of his stomach bringing a soft breath from the amused boy...

Murtasim: Aisey hints dogi tou shahid asal baat tak main zinda na rahu...
With his tone a huskey murmur, a soft, hidden confession slipping from his lips to no control, the boy's eyes soon went to flutter open and meet with the doe ones of hers yet again as the locking of eyes sent energy crackling through the air. When as meerubs gentle smirk of pure tease went softning down at the surprise of his words, her expressions dropping and breath getting caught, it was with the tilt of his head and as murtasims head raced with a blurry mix of tease when the boy went on...

Murtasim: Scene kya hai meeru...?
He teased, knotting his brows and narrowing those dark, deep eyes which bore to hers in a burning exchange. Murtasims gentle smirk growing from the words he uttered which had meerubs mind falling to a foggy mess as his hold to her dainty hand grew firm...
Murtasim: Yeh jalan...
He went on, now tipping his head to the other side with the ringing words escaping the boy in that huskey, hushed tone as they soon had the dumbstruck meerub gulping hard from the heat which made its way to paint her cheeks...

Murtasim: Itna qareeb aana...
The boy continued, now tugging his smirk to a gentle, cute pout enough to take the dazed girl's breath away as meerub felt her eyes go wide at his softly uttered words which had hidden within them the hint of just how close she got just the day before....
Murtasim: Aur yehi hints...
The boy finished, now dropping his head low with that smirk daring to dance upon his pouty lips once more as murtasims tone now fell to a low whisper which had meerubs stomach churning and knotting to the point a squeal of delightful discomfort dared to spill from her parted lips...

His eyes going dark and words ringing around the empty hall as with eyes locked and the depth of his gaze burning the girl to the core, it was with another rush of his thoughts accompanied by that wave of sheer delight when murtasim found a breath leaving his lips from the way his pulse quickened at the idea of his own swirling thoughts...
Murtasim: Dramey ke chakar mein... kanhi kuch aur tou nahi ho gaya...?
The boy finally uttered what raced through his mind and had his stomach knotting from the anticipated to blurt it out. The words leaving the dazed boy in a huskey whisper tinged with tease as murtasims brow came to arch at the flushed and blushing girl who stood before him...

His warm hold to her hand growing tight, while the urge to tug her close seemed to cloud murtasims mind in a instant to the point the boy barley believed his own race of overwhelming feelings. While as meerubs breath went to hitch at his burning touch and hushed words which had butterflies erupting within her flipping stomach with the rushed speed of her heard only booming louder, it was with another gulp in hopes to calm that red painting and burning her cheeks when meerub felt her mind swirl...

Is hero ko kaisey bataou ke kya kya ho raha hai...

Thought the dumbstruck meerub, finding her mind blank of words to splutter or blurt out in the suddan moment, as the thought of her heightened senses and surprisingly new rush of feelings from his mere presence went clouding the whirling rush of her head...

Meerub: W-wo m-main-
The girl attempted to splutter out the words, her gaze fluttering away in a quick dance with the blazing red painting meerubs cheeks now only growing to an intense heat, when admist her brainstorming, her praying to conjure words to snap at the moment, and the deepening flush coating her neck and creamy cheeks which only had murtasims smile twisting wide with delight flooding his fluttering heart, it was soon when a suddan thought went shooting through the depths of meerubs head as the idea went lighting a glitter in her widening eyes...

Meerub: M-meri choro!
The blushing and flushed girl sputtered out in a frantic rush, her wide, glittering eyes now shooting to meet with his when lit from a faint plan, while the gentle petals of meerubs lips went to part for a shakey breath before starting with the words which had left murtasims brows gently furrowing and eyes growing narrow...
Meerub: Tum batao... tumhey kya hogaya hai???
The girl shot the question in response, knotting her brows from a wave of nervous heat which made its way to shoot within her as her blazing words only had the dumbstruck boy's mind racing in confusion...

Meerub: Billa wajah gari tak kharab kar di... wo kis ke liey?
She went on to splutter the fact, the confusion and suspicion of whatever went on between the boys as their behaviors matching up with the suddan damage of the car had meerubs suspicion peeking. When as the girl, now filled with a sense of relief when finally managing to divert the topic, went on to wag her brows when narrowing those shimmering, deep eyes, the pinks of her lips had just tugged to a soft pout when awaiting a response from the dumbstruck boy while murtasim felt a breath escape his lips at her question...

His mind growing to a fog with surroundings falling to a blur not important at the moment, it was as murtasim found himself falling to a trance from her sweetly narrow, shimmering warm eyes looking into the depths of his, her flushing cheeks dusted with that lingering blush, that sweet pout which always seemed to ignight a strange heat within him, and her dainty, soft hand now unknowingly holding firmly to his while resting in his hold, when the boy found all thoughts going dark as a gentle breath escaped his parting lips...

Murtasim: Tumharey liey...
The dazed boy found the whisper, the gentle murmur and that near breath of words escaping his lips without a second thought, a soft and suddan confession which even he was unaware of, as it now began seem he really did do the scheming for just a few moments alone with the amusing girl who he found to throw him to a trance with a single look. Yet as his breath went to ring into the air, acting as a gentle breeze when fading into the tense situation, it was to murtasims luck as with meerub failing to catch the murmur, the girl soon found her brows further knotting with confusion flooding her head...

Meerub: Kya?!
The dumbfounded girl blurted out, squinting her eyes at the softness of his expressions, his hooded eyes, parted lips and that trance he lost in as it clearly shimmered in the amused glitter in his eyes, while murtasim, when finding her blazing question succeed to snap his own blur of thoughts and bring his mind back to its racing state, it was as realization of just what he had uttered in the moment went crashing down on the boy as murtasims hooded eyes shot wide in an instant...

Murtasim: Huh- uh- w-wo
He began to sheepishly blurt out words which went popping in that race of his mind, murtasims jaw dropping in shock of his lack of control over his own senses while the boy found his breath hitching in sheer surprise of the words and confession which went unknowingly spilling from his lips. When as his stammering and inability to simply speak went on bringing the amused and dumbstruck meerubs suspicion to peek, it was with the sqeaze of his eyes and as a huff left the boy in annoyance of his own reactions before he spoke...

Murtasim: Gari tou kharab hi thi!
Blurted out the boy in a rush, nodding frantically and locking eyes with the suspicious girl while his brows came to knot while meerub, when eyeing the scene with her mind a race, soon found her lips tugging to a tight line as a breath soon left her...
Meerub: Hmm... kar lo cover...
She begun with a hum, nodding slowly and narrowing her eyes further while gazing to the frazzled boy who gulped...
Meerub: Main bhi is scene ka pata laga ke hi chorungi!
The girl finished with the tilt of her head, a sense of playful challenge glistening in her narrowing eyes while a soft curve made its way to play over her pink tinged lips...

While as murtasim found his mind speeding from her softly said and playful warning, it didn't take long for a sense of lingering mischief to return within his own mind as murtasims brows came to furrow with his head dropping low...
Murtasim: Theek hai phir... tum apni investigating karo...
The boy begun, nodding and narrowing his gleaming eyes, when as meerub gazed to the cheek lacing his expressions, it didn't take long for murtasims thoughts to race as with his hold to her hand growing firm, and as he gave the girl a suddan tug, a soft breath of surprise spilling from meerubs lips at the pull soon went chiming around the air as distance went to shorten...

Murtasim: Aur main apni...!
The boy finally finished with a breath, cheek glittering over his shifting expressions with that gentke curve returning to play over his lips, while as murtasims brow arched at the girl who watched with wide eyes and her lips parting in surprise, it was just when meerubs gaze went fluttering with that heat daring to return to her cheeks, when a suddan ringing call, booming to break the eye contact and crackling tention, came snapping minds back and clearing the haze in which the surroundings seemed to rest as it came echoing through the hall...

Haya: Meerub!!! Yaar jaldi ajao, der horahi hai!
The hurried haya, when waiting alongside the rest near the cars just outside the havaili, went yelling out the call in a rushed tone as it seemed a while had passed with the two lost in their own deep trances to register the fled of time...

And so as gazes averted in surprise, and as meerubs brows shot up in realization, it was as murtasim watched with a growing smile when meerub, with her mind ringing with the realization of his warm hand still holding to hers, didn't miss a beat at with her breath hitching, the girl soon tugged her hand from his warm, comfortable hold, not missing a beat before making her way to twirl in her position and rush down the hall with wobbly legs and a heat dancing over her cheeks as meerubs smile of delight threatened to return...

While murtasim, when watching the scene unfold with a sense of lingering disappointment at the loss of her warm hand slipping out of his, only found a breath escape his parted lips from the disappearing of the sprinting and blushing girl as his brows went to furrow. When with his gaze still fixted to the empty hall, and as murtasims mind began to race, it was the realization of his own swirling thoughts and just how his senses lost control from her presence clouding his head as it had the boy's eyes glimmering...

His breath hitching and gaze falling to flutter over the tiles below, as murtasim soon found his somewhat relaxed pulse taking off once more from the surprising idea of his own reactions to the girl which seemed to highten at every encounter...

Yeh larki maar ke hi choreygi...

The thought went racing through his head when lacing through the swirl of his mind, murtasims brows knotting and chest heaving with a breath as that twitch to his parted lips only had a curve of amusement creeping up his glimmering face once more...

And so with a bubbling laugh daring to erupt from his lips at the speeding thought, it was with his gaze fluttering back to the hall and as the boy shook his head, when with a growing smile, it didn't take long for murtasims frozen steps to resume once more as the boy made his way delightfully strolling behind the girl who had now gone to dissappear, his heart giving jumps and nerves flooding with amusement as the boy found his head spinning at just how much he lost control when it came to her...

⚜️⚜️⚜️

A/N: Finally posted!!! Hello again! First of all, my apologies for the late update, wattpad seemed to have some issues for a while so I thought it would be best to wait them out! 😁 hoping y'all enjoyed the late yet long chapter! Would love to know what y'all think will happen now...? And update will be very soon now Inshallah!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 690 5
Hey meerasim fans , its my fanfiction about how murtsim will react after watching meerab.. I hope you enjoy it . give it a try :)
26.5K 1K 12
Reimagining Tere Bin Episodes...
80.8K 4.6K 33
He's the man of his words, An arrogant Man with so much power in his hands and she's an soft-hearted girl, who believes in fairytale. What will happe...
3.1K 214 3
Meerab and Murtasim reunite at a friend's wedding, stirring up unresolved feelings from their past. As old wounds resurface, they grapple with the po...