Truth Bee Told | Bible

De Momoiro-Sama

To those who want to know the truth and who are seeking the truth, I will be writing about the 'Basic Instruc... Mais

Introduction ♔·°
Standards ♚·°
Rejected like Jesus ♔·°
Forgiveness ♚ ·°
What comes with Love? ♔ ·°
Obstinate ♚·°
Unconditional Love ♔·°
Thoughts ♚·°
Old vs. New ♔·°
Created with Purpose ♚·°
Beautiful Truth ♔·°
Anxiety Awareness ♚°·
God's Love for Us ♔·°
Doing Good to Others ♚°·
God is Our Protector ♚°·
Your God will be my God ♔·°
Happy Mother's Day ♚°·
Jesus is the True Vine ♔·°
Commissioned by God ♚°·
Baptism of the Holy Spirit ♔·°
Trans 🏳️‍⚧️
Covenant Keeping God ♚°·
Overcoming Death ♔·°
A Lamp To My Feet ♚°·
Imitate What is Good ♔·°
Trans 🏳️‍⚧️

Jesus is the Same Forever ♔·°

4 1 0
De Momoiro-Sama

👑

Jesus Christ is [eternally changeless, always] the same yesterday and today and forever.

Hebrews 13:8 AMP

~~~

As mentioned in the verse of the day (votd), Jesus Christ is always the same regardless of the time. In truth, He is the Creator of time and is outside of it, but is still the same regardless.

In modern times, people view the Bible as either a book of fairy tales, a myth, or outdated. In this context, I'd like to point out that God (Jesus) is still the same in His character and who He is, His standards haven't changed.

A lot of people refer to the Old Testament and get really critical when it comes to that, but the basic way to explain that is, we are now in a covenant of grace and we can encounter God's promises to the fullness through Jesus Christ.

📍 We don't have to do all of the rituals and ceremonial traditions in the Old Testament anymore, Jesus already fulfilled that. He didn't take the moral law (10 commandments) away, but He did fulfill the entire law. Fulfill here means to cause God's law to be obeyed as it should be and as mentioned above, God's promises to receive fulfillment.

Through Him, we're able to keep and obey the law through faith in Him.

~~~

📌 Look up the 10 commandments and read them, if you're guilty of breaking one, you're guilty of breaking them all. But there's hope in Jesus who is the same forever. As He himself says in John 8:58 "Before Abraham was born, I AM." (meaning, I'm the Lord, Yahweh, the True God)

📌 2 Corinthians 1:19 mentions how the gospel preached is true and unlike the yes and no self serving practices like the world. But that God (Jesus) is faithful and has proved Himself to be "Yes" (true and faithful, affirming God's promises)

I encourage everyone here reading this to seek Jesus even more despite what others say: "The Bible is outdated, you're so old fashioned." I can't emphasize enough how much God actually cares about us and how we live.

~Bee

°·♔ Jesus ♔·° °·♔ is ♔·° °·♔ Lord ♔·°

May 9, 2024

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

28.3K 906 166
Have you ever wondered whether God exists? And if there was a God, why make us go through this... Life. God may be able to bring us to heaven in a sn...
1.3K 222 54
*completed* Not exactly sure why I write these. Partially to remind me in hard times, and partially so I can see what I've learned and how far I've...
4.3K 203 24
This book is for people who want to know who they really are in this life. Everybody might not believe but I am a witness to something great and I wi...
1.5K 202 28
Hi! This is gonna be a big book of Christian advice! I would like to hear what you guys have questions about, feel free to ask. Let me know the topic...