My mates are queens!?

By Ares_death

My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam... More

Charaters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilogue
Author's Note
Announcement

Chapter 45

3.3K 222 12
By Ares_death

Alex's POV

After getting to Emma's castle, Star and I gracefully parted ways. It was getting late and I had to think about what she had just said to me.

It was true. What Star had said when I really think about it and to be honest, it doesn't really bother me.

I've never met a human before. Only heard that they're greedy creatures that kill the weak or anything different from themselves. So it's hard to feel pity for the ones that stumbled upon finding out about us. I don't know if that makes me a bad person.

Dumping into someone, I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up, apologizing. Seeing a young guy that looked like the male version of Emma. Blond hair and blue eyes.

It feels like I meet him before but I don't know where. My ears flatted against my head as I tried to remember.

I blushed when he stared down at me, head tilted to the side as he waited for me to say something. "Have-have I met you before?" Face still expressionless, he silently nodded his head.

"You have, at the Moongoddess's celebration. You were wandering the halls and I helped you back to the ballroom."

Ah, that's were I remember him. I wonder why's he still here. Isn't he from another pack? "Um...if it isn't a problem...can I ask a question?" He shrugged. "Go ahead."

My blush darkened and I began to fidget under his gaze. "What are you're still doing here? The celebration ended months ago. What pack are you from?"

"That was two questions." I whined. Talking to people isn't my strong suit. "But to answer your questions, one, I live here. Two, I'm part of the pack where you're mated to my older sister."

My headed snapped up at that. You mean to tell me that this is Prince Theodore!? Heir to the throne and my brother-in-law!? Why am I just meeting him now?

He rubbing the back of his neck, seeing the shock on my face. "What? We live in the same house and are practically family now. Don't be all shock on meeting me, your highness." He's calling me that too? Oh goddess. "You-you don't have to call me that. You're heir to the throne."

"Yeah, but, your rank is much higher than mine seeing as you're mated to a queen which makes you one when you finally get marked."

What? Me Queen? He must be joking. There's no way I'll be Queen. I don't think the council will allow an omega like me to be Queen. "Al-alright, I guess. Can I ask, what are you doing still up? It's getting late."

Turning to look out the window to my left, I saw that the sun had completely set and now only darkness took its place. "I was heading to my chambers after spending some time in the library before bumping into you."

I turned back to Prince Theodore. "That sounds fun, what did you read-" I was cut off when a loud shattering noise came from the window.

Snapping my head to see, there was a large man climbing inside, a giant smirk on his face with an insane look in his eyes as he stared straight into my soul. I took a step back before covering my nose. His scent smelled so...evil...vile.

Prince Theodore stepped in-front of me protectively. "What is the meaning of this? Guards!" The man didn't look fazed.

He kept his eyes on me. Then, everything went dark.

Third Person POV

-With Emma-

"Your majesty, I worry about your health." Emma sighed, pausing on what she was writing. She had managed to avoid this conversation the entire day so far with Jackson, but there's no running away now. "My health is fine, Jackson. It was just a nosebleed."

Jackson frowned. "It is more than that, your majesty. You've been overworking your self to the bone for years now and it's finally caught up to you. Please, your majesty, taking a break." Emma sighed, going back to what she was writing. "What about your newest mate, her highness, Alexandra Lu Cruz." She paused. "What about her?"

"She doesn't know about your condition. After this morning, she must be stressing over your sudden nose bleed, which, might I remind you, was extremely worst then last time."

Emma felt her wolf whimper at the thought of Alex being worried about them. 'Maybe I should take a break, for her sake.'

Just when Emma went to respond, a warrior slammed the door open. Breathing heavily. "Intruders are attacking the castle!" Emma's eyes widened. "Sound the alarm!"

-With Jane-

"So boring." Jane mumbled, playing with a strand of her hair. Watching as the pure blooded vampires leave the conference room in a fit of rage. "They have no business on telling me what to do. Reject my darling mate? They must be out of their minds."

Jane's assistant stood a few paces back, his head bowed with his eyes locked on the floor. He was too nervous to look at his queen. "Maybe I should have them publicly executed to show them as an example."

The Blood Queen asked herself, putting her hand over her mouth. Deep in thought. "Your-your majesty. They are from pure lines and are descendants of the first vampires, you can't have them killed."

"I can do what I want." Jane stated, not moving an inch or looking at the young blood. Her assistant flinched, bowing his head down even more. "They committed treason by insulting my mate. They should be happy that I didn't arrest in the middle of this meeting."

Standing up from the chair at the head on the table, Jane stretched. Sitting there for hours listing to her subjects talk bad about her little mate made the vampire queen quite angry. "I should see my mates." That should relax her.

Pausing, Jane turned her head to the side. Listing closely as the sound of alarms miles away were faintly heard. "Something's wrong."

-With Star-

The dragon was walking back to her estate after dropping off her little omega at the werewolf castle.

There was a bitter taste in her mouth. Thinking about the consequence she had with the silver hair girl and she became slightly sadden at remembering.

She wanted someone to talk to about her problems, get it off her chest and talking about it helped. But perhaps Alex wasn't the best person to talk to about that type of stuff.

Stopping in her tracks, Star looked back at which she came. Worry growing inside her as loud sirens filled the forest. Without thinking twice, she turned back and ran.

-With Taylor-

"If that all you got?" Taylor asked with a huge grin. Arms crossed over her chest as she looked at all her warriors that laid on the dirt ground all bruised up and batted.

Groans came from them as they lay there. Taylor began to laugh. Finding some enjoyment in the spare between her warriors and her after a difficult day.

Her ears flickered and her laughs came to a stop. She turned her head to the direction of the wolves territory, face becoming stone. "Get up! We're being attacked."

-With Eli-

The second The Demon Queen heard those sirens going off, she rushed out of the room she was relaxing in.

Paint still stained her hands as she wandered the halls. Killing any intruder she came across. It didn't take her long to reach Prince Theodore who was bleeding from a wound on his head.

Eli could smell her mates scent and her blood. She was here and she's injured. Looking around, she saw no sight of her little mate. "Where is she?" She growled, staring daggers at the prince. "Where's my mate."

The werewolf prince was holding his injured arm, breathing heavily when he turned around. His teeth were gritted and he looked angry. "They took her. Her highness was taken."

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1M 17.9K 6
"What is your name?" He asked. "Nyx." "Nyx what?" "Nyx Evander." "Good." He hummed, "I am going to reject you." He said and I felt a stabbing pa...
328K 8.3K 48
"Ah fuck baby please" she begged as I fucked her hard "please what hmm" I ask knowing exactly what she wants
259K 8K 56
I was a girl who went to a club with my friends and now I'm the center of a vampire war.
52.6K 1.2K 24
Hi my name is Alexis and this is the story of how I became the werewolf queen and the vampire queen , please join me in my story and venture into the...