Yandere!Under verse x Reader

CherryEclipse2648 द्वारा

Yandere Under verse x Reader. Reader is from my au, Memorytale. Under verse does not belong to me, it belong... अधिक

A/n
The Apple Brothers
Waking Up
Ink
Memories vs Destruction
Memories and Nightmares
Memories vs Creation
Yandere List
Memories and Dreams
The Mind Siblings
Strangers or Friends?
Timeline 1
Timeline 3
Timeline 4
Taking care of the brothers
Calls and Ink
Therapy with Ink
What a weird Dream...

Timeline 2

40 6 0
CherryEclipse2648 द्वारा

A.n: tw for this chapter: attempted suicide, off screen murder

A/n: also, the previous chapter was Timeline 2: Asriel. This one is Timeline 3: Asgore

~~~~

Y/n was in an au, helping some people restore the amalgamates memories, though it's been taking quite a while. Dream had joined forces with Ink, and a sans from a pacifist Underswap timeline named Blue, to protect the multiverse, while Nightmare had a sans from an original undertale genocide timeline, named Killer, join his gang, as well as two other sanses from genocide timelines, named Dust and Horror respectively. Error still works by himself, but occasionally joins Nightmare and his gang...Y/n had the 'unfortunate' experience of meeting the murder trio and blue, and Blue was very nice, even if abit loud...Killer just stares, before flirting abit, Dust just stares at Y/n silently, almost like they are staring into their soul, and then Horror...Horror has tried to eat Y/n, but they always dodge and give him some food...Y/n has started to go to Nightmare's castle, or Horrortale to give them, Horror specifically, food. Y/n has gotten into the trio's good graces for that...Y/n sighs and leans back, shaking their head.

Y/n: this is taking longer than expected, Auncia(Alphys)

Aunicaa, nodding: I-I know...but thank you for helping us regardless.

Y/n, nodding: anytime! Besides, I know Memory and Soul(Sans) have a thing for each other! It's obvious!

(Btw, Soul is from another au of mine, Soultale)

Aunica sweatdrops and nods, being reminded of how oblivious Y/n actually is.

Auncia:...yeah, so obvious. A-anyways, how far have you gotten?

Y/n: honestly? Not far. If you had called me when they first became amalgamates, this would have been a lot easier!..of course, you didn't know me back then, so there's that....It's hard to sort out their memories because of how mixed up they are. I managed to get a few sorted out, but that's all I got right now.

Aunica: s-still, we really do appreciate it!

Y/n, nodding: and that's fine...actually, that does remind me. Where's Admaa(Gaster)?

Auncia, blinking: o-oh? Him? H-he said he had somewhere to be, a-and then left with no trace!

Y/n, frowning: then let's hope he doesn't fall into the core...again. Me, Memory, and Soul are not pulling him out again if he does.

Aunica sweatrops and nods. Y/n sighs and shakes their head, stretching.

Y/n: I don't get how Admaa is so clumsy. I thought Gaster's were supposed to be poised and act like they know what they were doing!

Auncia sighs and nods, being well aware of the multiverse, as well as the rest of the inhabitants of Soultale and Memorytale. Y/n' ear twitches, and they perk up, feeling like they are being called somewhere. Aunica notices and goes to say something, but Cheveyo(Undyne) barges in.

Auncia: H-hey, are you-

Cheveyo: Hey punks! Something's wrong with Admaa!

Y/n and Auncia share a glance, before following after Cheveyo, who leads you both to the center of the core...where Admaa is standing. Y/n curses internally and calls Memory to them via his own snowflake. Soul is trying to get Admaa away from the edge.

Soul: Dad! Don't do this! What about me and Kokoro(Papyrus)?!

Admaa, eyes shadowed:...but this is how I will see your mother again.

Soul takes a step back, nearly falling into the core, but Y/n catches him and pulls him back up right as Memory appears.

Y/n: Admaa please, would your wife want you to do this? She would want you to be happy, wouldn't see?

Admaa:...no. she would want me to join her.

Y/n goes to say something, but Memory puts a hand on her shoulder and shakes his head. Y/n backs down, allowing Memory to take over as they comfort Soul, who seems shooketh.

Memory: Admaa, whatever you're feeling right now is okay, but you can't act on it! We all have those intrusive thoughts that it would be better if we just killed ourselves, but it's just that, intrusive thoughts! Your sons need you here Admaa!

Admaa:...they don't need me. They are fully grown adults who can take care of themselves.

Memory: but what about your friends, your family? I know you love someone, Admaa. How would they feel if you killed yourself?

Admaa seems abit shocked and turns his skull, seeing that everyone who cares for him is there, even his mysterious crush(y'all aint finding out who). Admaa frowns and looks back at the core, unsure of what to do. Y/n notices this and tries to get Admaa to step away from the edge.

Y/n: Admaa, please. I know you think life isn't worth living right now, but I promise you there are other ways to do this. Life isn't just sad Admaa, it's also filled with happiness! There has to be an equal balance for you to enjoy life!

Admaa, quietly:...I don't know how.

Y/n: and that's okay! We will all help you Admaa! You won't be alone! I know it feels like you have been along, but you aren't! You have all of us to help you Admaa!

Admaa nods and takes a few steps back, but his foot catches on his cloak and he goes falling into the core. Y/n and Memory both spring into action without any hesitation and catch Admaa, brining him back up, but Y/n's gets a bad feeling from the core and glances at it...and accidentally sees a possible timeline of the future. Y/n shivers and shakes it off, and both she and Memory put Admaa back on the surface, gently setting him down. Admaa sits up and nods at both of you. The memory duo nods back and Y/n blinks, feeling them being summoned again.

XChara's snowflake: Y/n! Please come back!

Y/n sighs and looks at all of them apologetically.

Y/n: I am so sorry, but I'm being summoned. I will try to come back as soon as I can. Memo-

Memory, nodding: yes, i'll watch them. I'll even get Blank(Memory's Gaster) to come and help. You go to whoever's summoning you.

Y/n nods and makes an ice portal, hopping through it and landing in XTale. Y/n looks around for abit, before feeling their wrist being grabbed and them being dragged off.

Y/n: w-woah! Slow down their buddy!

XChara: not now! I need your help with something!

Y/n blinks in surprise and gets their wrist free, and then turns around.

Y/N: buddy, you could have ju-...you're an adult now? Last time I saw you, you were an adult that turned back into a kid, and now you're an adult again? Weird...

XChara sighs and leads you both to a secluded area, where no one will be able to hear you both.

XChara:..l-listen, I need a favor, and it seems like you're the only one who can help me...

Y/n, blinks and nods: alright, what is it?

XChara seems abit surprised that Y/n agreed so quickly, but knows he has to say it.

XChara: I...don't want people's memories being overwritten again, a-and since you're the guardian of memories and all, I was wondering if you could help with that?

Y/n sighs softly and looks out into the distance, wind blowing past them and making their fur and feathers sway abit.

Y/n: listen, buddy, I haven't dealt with memories being overwritten like this...I've dealt with people whose memories have been overwritten by a reset button, and some amalgamates, though those usually take awhile....but I haven't dealt with that kind of power that could completely alter and change a timeline. I can see what I can do, but I make no promises...

XChara sighs in relief, smiling softly.

XChara: Thank you Y/n.

Y/n, nodding: of co-

Y/n's sentence gets cut off by XChara pulling them into a hug, very slightly burying his head into their fur because his emotions are getting overwhelming. Y/n smiles slightly and hugs back, patting his back.

Y/n: it'll be alright, XChara, I'll do my best...is there anything else you want to talk about that isn't in an weird alleyway-?

XChara seems a bit flustered at being remind that they are in an alleyway, but he nods, letting go of the hug and leading Y/n somewhere. XChara and Y/n walk past a beach where a sans and XFrisk are. Y/n didn't notice it, but the sans looked over after hearing people walk by, and then saw Y/n, and is now blushing. XChara leads Y/n to the front lawn of the castle and sits on a bench, inviting Y/n to sit down next to him, which she does. Y/n fold their wings neatly on their back.

Y/n: So, XChara, what did you want to talk about?

XChara: It's about Ink...he know's what XGaster is doing, and it seems that Ink is helping him.

Y/n blinks in surprise, and then frowns.

Y/n: wouldn't that go against the truce Ink and Error made? Error is the destroyer of au's by the way-

XChara blinks at the new information, and then shrugs.

XChara: According to XGaster, it shouldn't, but I'm not too sure....and I don't like it.

Y/n nods and sits back slightly, crossing their arms.

Y/n:...yeah, that sounds like alot....you still got the snowflake I gave you?

XChara, blinking and nodding: yeah, why?

Y/n:...because I want you to tell me when an overwrite occurs. If I can help you, I'll do it...but for now, let's just enjoy this timeline while it lasts...but if an overwrite occurs as a punishment call me immediately, and I will try my best to sort it out, 'kay?

XChara blinks, and then nods, smiling slightly.

XChara: thanks, y/n.

Y/n: anytime...but I am serious though. If an overwrite occurs, summon me...or just summon me if you want to talk about something, even if it's just about your day...I'd give you my phone number, but I get the feeling it'll just disappear if an overwrite occurs.

XChara thinks for a bit, humming softly, before getting an idea.

XChara: oh! How about this! How about you put your phone number into my brain, so when and if I do get a phone, I can call you!...or just steal someone else's phone and call you-

Y/n chuckles softly in amusement and shakes their head.

Y/n: dork...but fine. And I know you'll remember it because you're memories aren't affected by the overwrite button...is there anyone you would like me to try and see if I can restore their memories first from the previous overwrite?

XChara blinks and shrugs, not really having an idea of who to try first because all of them would be good options. Y/n sweatdrops and sighs softly, also thinking.

~~a few days later~~

Y/n was just chilling in their house, until the snowflake that they gave to XChara suddenly burns hot with anger, sadness, and urgency.

XChara's snowflake: Y/n!! Please come back!! X-XGaster did something to Sans!!

Y/n wasted no time and created an ice portal, going through it and promptly startling everyone there. Y/n hold their hands up.

Y/n: not a threat, XChara just called me to help.

XGaster is giving Y/n a mini glare, which Y/n easily ignore because they've seen worse. I mean, have you seen their brothers? Absolutely terrifying. XToriel then speaks up.

XToriel: How can you help him?

Y/n: Ma'am, I have healing magic...I-it might not be enough, but it's better than nothing.

XToriel nods and Y/n walks up to the injured skeleton, putting a paw on his forehead as your magic flares up, healing him. Y/n takes this time to sort through his memories, and can see that the overwrite has actually locked those memories. Y/n decides to tell XChara this later. Suddenly, XUndyne comes in, carrying a badly injured XAsgore and puts him on the bed next to the sans's beed. Y/n frowns and puts a paw on the wound XAsgore has, starting to heal him as well. Y/n does also see that his memories are locked as well.

Y/n's eyebrows furrow in concentration as they keep healing the two monsters, but with no luck. Y/n sighs and shakes their head.

Y/n: I'm sorry, but I can't. Their wounds are too big for me to heal...the best I can do is give you all a few minutes of time to say goodbye.

XToriel, smiling sadly: it's alright...but thank you for giving us some time, kind stranger.

Y/n nods and stands up, turning around and bowing slightly.

Y/n: it's alright...and please call me Y/n, it's my name after all.

XToriel nods with a soft smile.

XToriel: thank you, Y/n.

Y/n nods and walks out of the room as the sans blearly opens his eyes, spotting Y/n walks out of the room, thinking that Y/n is an angel for some reason. Y/n sighs and waits outside the door for them. Y/n can feel the negative emotions and memories being created and hopes their brothers don't appear. It would be very bad if they found out about the reset button. Y/n then realizes something important, something that they missed. XGaster's hand...it had blood on it. XAsgore and XSans both has blood on them-...oh, oh no...

Y/n, internally: I need to tell XChara and XFrisk...I-it might break them, but I have to try. They deserve to know...and I also need to tell them that information about their memories...

XGaster: Y/n.

Y/n, sighing: XGaster.

XGaster: What are you doing here? This is my world, not yours.

Y/n: and let, you let Ink come and go here. It makes me think you're planning something.

XGaster: will you stop me?

Y/n: If it is bad, and causes harm to others in any way, then yes, I will stop you.

XGaster: it'd be best for you to leave.

Y/n: and leave a grieving family alone without any comfort? You wish.

~~a few days later~~

Y/n has actively stayed in XTale during that time to one, piss off XGaster, and two, provide comfort for those that knew XSans and XAsgore. Y/n, currently, is under a tree, thinking when XFrisk and XChara approach them. Y/n peeks an eye open and looks at them.

Y/n: Hey, what brings you two here?

XFrisk: the snowflakes work?

Y/n, nodding: yeah, that's how XChara summoned me.

XFrisk nods, hesitating slightly, before looking back up at Y/n.

XFrisk:...he said something about you being able to see memories and said you would try to look...did you find anything?

Y/n sighs and nods, opening both eyes and looking at the darkened sky.

Y/n: Yes. Both XSans and XAsgore's memories were locked by the Overwrite button, but are still there. Normal locked memories only have a chest with a lock on it...but these memories were blocked by a door with purple chains around them.

XChara, excited: so there's a chance we can restore everyone's memories?

Y/n:...yes, but we have to be careful of XGaster. He's planning something...oh, that does remind me actually. I saw something interesting on XGaster.

XFrisk, hesitant: What did you find?

Y/n: blood on his hand, where the hole is...a brief check of his memories did let me see something interesting...

XFrisk and XChara's eyes widen when they realize what Y/n's implying, taking a step back.

XChara: y-you mean, he-

Y/n, nodding somberly: killed them off? Yes...as for the why, I don't know. Maybe he finds suffering amusing, but it's hard to know for sure...I'll try my best to keep an eye on him.

~~a few days later~~

Y/n has returned home, but something was bugging them on the inside. Something felt...off about XTale, but they couldn't quite put their paw on it. They hadn't noticed it the first time they visited, but the second time? That's when they started to notice it....It was like a little headache, but as soon as they left the au, they were perfectly fine again. Y/n picks up on some negative memories being formed from XTale and goes to make a portal, but a tentacle grabs their leg and yanks them out of the air because they were flying in mid-air.

Y/n: hey what was that for?!

Nightmare, crossing his arms: We both know you are feeling a lot of negative emotions, so it would do you well to talk about it.

Y/n, rolling their eyes and being sarcastic: you? Talking about feelings? What a shocker!

Nightmare rolls his eyes and pulls Y/n up to face him, now all of his tentacles wrapped around her.

Nightmare: listen, I don't like you feeling too much negative emotions because it usually means something is very wrong...so spill.

Y/n, digging their own grave:...make me.

Nightmare, shrugging: suit yourself.

Nightmare then yeets Y/n through a golden portal that just appeared, and they go through it, crashing directly into Dream. Nightmare then appears next to you both as you both sit up, rubbing your heads.

Nightmare, being a little shit: alright you ball of negative emotions, spill.

Dream then perks up at this, and then frowns once he feels the negative emotions coming from Y/n. Y/n squeaks in surprise when they get pulled into a hug by Dream.

Dream: Sister, why are you feeling so many negative emotions?

Y/n, trying to escape the hug: it's nothing! I'm fine!

Nightmare, raising an eyebrow: it's clearly not fine. You didn't even have to say anything, and I knew you were feeling bad.

Y/n pouts at Nightmare as Dream pulls Y/n into a tighter hug, refusing to let them go, much to Y/n's dismay. Nightmare seems abit amused, sitting on a nearby chair.

Nightmare: spill, before I make you.

Y/n grumbles something about their brothers being annoying, before sighing, giving in because they really don't want to see what Nightmare or Dream will do.

Y/n: aight, fine....so I came across this AU because Ink dragged me to it. It's called Xtale, and the Gaster there, XGaster, has a unique power. He can completely overwrite a timeline or au and change it into something he would like. From what I'm aware, three overwrites have already happened....and before you two ask, no you can't go there. I don't want you two to get hurt or fall into XGaster's clutches!

Nightmare and Dream slowly blink, before looking at Y/n, who is silently digging their own grave.

Dream:...how much danger-

Y/n, with a straight: the inhabitants of that au,except for XGaster, XFrisk, and XChara, all have their memories completely wiped...but I did fine something interesting while going through XSans and XAsgore's memories. The memories of the previous overwrite are still there, it's just...instead of a chest with a lock on it, it's a door with purple chains on it...I didn't get manage to open the doors because XSans and XAsgore had died due to XGaster....If you tow get involved, I will personally trap you in your memories and make you relive your entire lives.

Nightmare and Dream nod, wanting wanting to relive certain areas of their lives. Y/n sighs, looking away, but both Dream and Nightmare notice.

Dream: something else is bothering you.

Y/n:...I didn't notice it at first, but in my most recent visit, I had felt a little headache, but when I went back home, it immediately disappeared...my current theory is that it's because so many beings memories are being messed with...to be completely honest, I'm not sure what'll happen if the overwrite's continue...

Dream and Nightmare share a glance while Y/n looks at nothingness, getting lost in thought...I wonder what'll happen now that Dream and Nightmare now know. Will something good happen, or something bad?

Word Count: 3387

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

70.1K 1.6K 27
You fall after being pushed of by the two people you thought that loved you, you thought that you would die. You wanted to die but not like this, ask...
89.3K 3.7K 27
Gone. In a single moment, in the blink of an eye, everything you have ever known or cared for is eradicated. Hopes and dreams, traditions and stories...
505K 12.3K 47
[Completed] [[Lemon and Swear Warning]] [2019 Jan Note: This book dates back to 2017, where my grammar and spelling checks weren't efficient due to m...
57K 1.1K 30
I lost a bet and now I have to write a sans x reader and I could choose which AU so I thought why not underswap. Nothing but the story is mine!!! I o...