The Elemental Hero : BOBOIBOY

De BestToonAnime

"There is something more than what meets the eye." A very true quote for a quirkless boy who has powers but i... Mai multe

Hey guys
Happy New Year
INTRODUCTION
Prologue
The First Meeting
Clash of Brains
Boboiboy at UA
Class - C
Days pass by.....
Dark debut
Famous
USJ arc
A realization to the very core
The bitter truth
The HARSH truth
Mini Chapter- Adventure of Cattus
There's only one truth
Time of Confrontation
The orange girl, It hits too close
A clue, Towards the Festival
Anticipated festival, Preparation and Outlook
Meeting Chikoo and Start of a bond
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL 0
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL 1
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL 2
UA SPORTS FESTIVAL 3

Training and Approach

316 26 40
De BestToonAnime

Let's get started. I wanted to request something from my readers. After my Boboiboy fanfiction is complete, could anyone of you write a reaction fic on it. I mean a reaction fanfiction on this fanfic where the main crew of original timeline of BNHA looks at this timeline where Boboiboy is there with them, on a screen.
_________________________________________

Boboiboy step through the portal that Energy opened. Boboiboy looked at his surroundings. Were they on a mountain or hilly area? The green landscape, the rocky and uneven surface and the smell of soil due to rain, seemed to say so.

Boboiboy took a deep breath. Wow. The air is so fresh. It was as if they came far away from the concrete jungle to the natural jungle. Looking from the top of the mountain, he saw a small village with people working.

This was so refreshing. Boboiboy stretched a little. Hey Energy, where are we?

Instead of Energy, it was Psychic who replied. Look behind you and watch out. He said in a mischievous tone. Boboiboy made a confused face as he turned around and saw that 2 arrows were just few inches away from his face. He quickly caught them both, with them stopping just before touching his nose. Horror took over Boboiboy's expression. What the heck? He was just here breathing fresh air when suddenly he was attacked out of nowhere with these arrows?! Not cool man. Not cool at all.

If you would have been a minute late then I would have died. He told Psychic who was innocently whistling, not looking guilty in the slightest. Well, I did warn you. This was his lame defense. Augh!

"Who are you?" The odd person asked him(Boboiboy). Boboiboy called him odd because there's no way that this guy was a regular human. He studied at least this much history to know that humans never looked like this. He was a tall and pale-skinned man with hairless brow ridges and white hair. His bangs were short hung to left side of his face with a chin-length lock which hung from the right side of his face. He also had small, horn-like protrusions on his forehead and had pupiless pale eyes.

He wore a light, full-length kimono with a pattern of six black magatama around a high collar and dark pants. He had his sword in its sheath strapped to his left hip.

Boboiboy raised his hand slowly but the man quickly took out his sword and rushed at Boboiboy. Thunder blade appeared in Boboiboy's hand as the man's eyes widened. His sword glowed with green colour as both of their swords clashed. It was beautiful. It was like an art. The clash of two skilled swordsmen created a beautiful imagery of techniques and perfection.

"Why are you attacking me?" Boboiboy asked as he dodged another killing blow from the sword.

"Trying to play innocent.... even though my brother is in no shape to fight, I'll protect him with my life." He blocked Boboiboy's thunder blade with his sword glowing green. Boboiboy really wanted to know why this man wasn't getting shocked.

Wind answered his query. Because he's using Wind. More like he's using Wind chakra. Boboiboy raised an eyebrow. What was chakra? Boboiboy jumped up as the enemy's sword was about to slice his leg. He looked at the grass. The grass was shaved off. That blade was sharp.

"What happened to your brother? And what does it have to do with me?" Boboiboy asked as he parried away another strike. He cartwheeled backwards until his back met with a tree. Boboiboy was cornered. The man grinned viciously, "Now you've nowhere to run." He swung his sword in a straight arc ready to slice Boboiboy when Boboiboy ducked. To Boboiboy's horror, instead of getting stuck to the tree like Boboiboy imagined it to be, the blade cut through the tall healthy tree like a hot knife through butter. Boboiboy quickly rolled away.

Suddenly he found himself unable to move. Boboiboy looked below. The solid land beneath his feet turned into a marsh. He looked at the man whose hand was on the ground and veins around his eye all popped up. It looked a little gross. So he could use the elementals as well, huh?! No problem. Boboiboy tapped his feet as a column of Earth raised him above the marsh.

The man suddenly stopped his attack. "You're not using chakra."

Boboiboy who didn't knew what was going on, simply landed on the ground. "Look I don't know what chakra is, I don't know who your brother is and I don't even know you. Why are you attacking me?"

"Introduce yourself stranger." The man spoke seriously keeping his sword back in the sheath. Boboiboy also let the thunder blade vanish. "My name is Boboiboy. I'm new to this place."

"Do you know anything about Kaguya?"

"Who?"

The man shook his head. "How were you able to use those abilities without chakra?" Boboiboy shook his head. "Nuh-uh. I'm not answering anything until you answer my questions first. First of all, who are you? What happened to your brother? And why did you attack me?"

The man nodded. "Alright. That's fair. My name is Hamura Ōtsutsuki. My brother is Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki who is sick because he has recently awakened his powers and due to the strain of that power, he's very sick. I attacked you because I thought you were sent by Kaguya Ōtsutsuki, my mother, in order to capture us. As soon as you raised your hand, you challenged me due to which as a warrior I had to answer your challenge." Hamura told Boboiboy.

"O-Okay...." Boboiboy drawled out. "Look buddy..."

"What's a buddy?"

Boboiboy opened his mouth and then closed it. Just how many years are we back? And what world is it? Earth answered to his question, This is a world of Chakra and we're back to the time when not many people even knew what even chakra was. There was that word, chakra. What was chakra?

Energy who was quiet for sometime, replied. Chakra is a kind of energy only. You don't really need to know something other than that to be honest.

Boboiboy shook his head.

Boboiboy replied again. "My friend, by raising my hands I was trying to tell you that I give up and I had no intention to fight. I didn't knew that raising my hand would mean that I was issuing a challenge to you. I humbly apologise." Boboiboy bowed a little. Hamura also bowed.

"I respect your truthfulness and the warrior spirit blazing inside you. I commend your skills." Hamura but then again looked at Boboiboy. "How were you able to use those skills without chakra?" He asked him. Boboiboy waited a little and then replied. "I don't what is chakra and these powers and skills were there in me from a long time."

Boboiboy closed the distance between them a little. "I may not look like it, but I'm a good doctor." Nope. Flat out lie. He didn't knew even a single thing about being a good doctor. He only knew first-aid and nothing else. But the Energy elemental and the Leaf elemental were masters in it, you know having infinite experience and wisdom and what not. They had tons of experience in medical field. And he didn't knew until now.

Hamura raised a skeptical eyebrow. "I'm afraid this is no ordinary disease. This has-"

"The awakening of powers made your brother sick. Look, either I can help you to save your brother or I can't. I think it's better than sitting here." Boboiboy told him. Hamura nodded in understanding but his eyes took a serious edge. "If I found that you are trying to injure my brother or worse kill him, then I'll destroy you on the spot."

Boboiboy nodded as the duo walked back side by side. After a few moments, they reached a tent. "Boboiboy Triple Split." Hamura's eyes widened. He could split himself. He never told him anything about this. Boboiboy split into Earth, Leaf and Energy. Leaf and Energy went inside while Earth stood outside with Hamura.

"What sort of trickery is this?"

Earth smiled and calmly replied. "I assure you that it's no trickery. They really went to heal your brother."

Inside tent,

Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki was lying on a makeshift bench, his breath heavy. He was panting and gasping for breath, moaning in pain. This much power was way too much for him to handle. Energy nodded to Leaf who injected the medicine to put Hagoromo to sleep and a strong anesthetic. They both nodded as they began.

10 minutes later,

Hamura was pacing outside the tent. Apparently this brown boy was here to stop him from going inside, but he was getting restless. After few moments both identical looking boys came out of the tent as they nodded to Earth. They suddenly merged into 1 again. He was so going to call him out on this.

The boy for some reason looked daze. And Boboiboy was in a daze like state. He never operated or even stabbed a human before and here he was operating on a man. Even though it was Leaf and Energy who were operating, it was Boboiboy's body nonetheless. He felt a little sick in his stomach.

"My brother- is he..-"

"I'm quite alright Hamura." A third voice called out as he stepped out of the tent. He looked quite normal and fine. "Brother, your eyes-"

"Yes Hamura." He pointed towards Boboiboy. "This young one, not only healed me but he also helped me to evolve my eyes."

BEFORE

Due to the awakening of the Otsutsuki DNA in Hagoromo, his growth became more and more erratic and with these many eyes, it was getting harder and harder to control them. They were overwhelming him.

But due to Boboiboy's help, his horns were gone along with those extra eyes and instead of that, his Rinnegan further evolved.

AFTER

"Brother, those pupils-"

"Yes Hamura! Not only these pupils contain all those eyes that I awakened, but it also consists of some additional eyes." He turned to Boboiboy. "Young man, we're in your debt. Thank you for saving my life. I don't know how I can repay your debt."

Boboiboy shook his head. "Nah, we're good." The elementals in his head started speaking into his head as Boboiboy nodded. "Those eyes are special. Other than you, only one other person can awaken these pair of eyes."

Pointing towards the eyes, Boboiboy said, "Those eyes doesn't only provide the power of all dojutsu inside of it, but also if you witness any new dojutsu, it'll copy them without fail having their each and every ability no matter what variant. If you want, you could also use a single type of dojutsu if you want or camouflage it." He looked thoughtful. Energy and Leaf did say that other than Hagoromo, someone named Naruto Uzumaki would be able to awaken them along with his some sort of counterpart which will take place in late future of some alternate reality.

"Actually...." Boboiboy grinned. "There is one way you could help me." The brothers looked at the boy in question.

"Train me. Train me in everything, fighting, weapons, stealth, and every single thing. Leave nothing. I've already been trained so it would far more easier for you to train me." Both brothers looked at each other and shrugged to each other.

"No problem."

[SEE THE TRAINING MONTAGE!!!]

"Faster, more faster."

"Strikes should be more intense."

"You should be able to balance yourself even on a thin needle."

"These are the pressure points on a human bodies. Strike these and they faint. Strike these and they are paralysed. Strike these and they die."

"Your punch should make a dent in the tree stump. Your fist should crush the rock easily."

"Use every part of your body in combat."

"Weapons are a part of you, think of them as your own body parts."

"Run more fast. I'll increase the weight on your body with the seals now."

"Stand still and keep your posture powerful. Endure the heat. Fight the cold."

"Every part of the body can be trained. Even your testicle. Now move that boulder with your testicle."

"Do not rely only on your eyes, use your other senses."

"Jump higher. More higher. Reach the tree top, directly. The tree isn't that tall anyways."

"Your body and mind should work in tandem. Endure more. Take this Shinra Tensei."

"Block my strikes faster. Improve your style like this to damage the enemy, not only from outside but also from inside. Whoever trained you, deserves respect. He covered all your bases which us why you could improve so much in such less amount of time."

"Improve your reaction time. Decrease it more and more. If your enemy is faster than you, then that doesn't mean that you've to be as fast as him to compete. No matter how fast is your enemy, if he cannot hit you, he cannot beat you. Reaction time and speed are two different categories. Now react to these strikes." The same logic Water applied when fighting Roktaroka.

"Make sure you don't spill a single drop of water. Balance them all."

"Don't just stand on the rope. Run on the rope." Beneath the rope, there was a deep trench. Nope. He loved his life, thank you very much.

Having weight seals on his body, two buckets of water on his each arm, a bowl full of water till the brim, on his head, Boboiboy walked on the thin rope like a turtle. Before he reached the end, some water spilled.

"Again."

"Again."

"Again."

"Again."

Boboiboy walked completely normally on the rope as if he was walking on a straight road with a bowl filled with water till the brim, two buckets full of water, and weight seals on his body. He walked on the rope and completed the whole training. Hagoromo and Hamura smiled. He was now able to do everything effortlessly. His training was as of now complete.

After 3 months,

"Thank you for training me." Boboiboy bowed a little. Hagoromo and Hamura nodded. "It was nice meeting you, young one."

"Take care."

Boboiboy nodded.

He smiled as he transformed into Thunderstorm and disappeared out of their sights.

Back in BNHA world,

"So.... how much time passed?" Boboiboy asked. He was there for 3 months. Who knows how much time passed here?

9 second. Time answered. Boboiboy's jaw dropped. "What???"

"How?"

Well we just transported you back to your own time, 9 seconds after you left.

"Thus doesn't make sense."

Time nodded like an experienced sage. Don't worry, it will make sense later. He grinned and suddenly Boboiboy felt a chill down his spine. Time for our training to begin. Waving his hand around, Time and Energy created a new pocket dimension out of nowhere. Here you go, this pocket dimension is connected via the screen on your hand. You can enter here and leave whenever you want. Don't worry, time doesn't flow here.

Boboiboy scratched his cheek. "Don't you think that it's a little too much."

The elementals chuckled. Boboiboy had no idea, how he was going to lose all his powers pretty soon. He'll then have nothing left. Soon after the Sports Festival, Boboiboy was going to be abandoned by the elementals. They smiled.

Let's train. Because this was the last time, the elementals were going to train with Boboiboy before abandoning him.

"Boboiboy Original Split." Boboiboy split into 13 forms. One was the original Boboiboy and the rest were the 12 elementals and sub-elementals. Dark nodded to everyone else and disappeared. Other than the main 7 elementals, the rest 5 Sub-elementals were-

Boboiboy Time

Boboiboy Energy

Boboiboy Psychic

Boboiboy Magtech

Boboiboy Dark

This was a new split that Boboiboy discovered with the help of his friends. The thing was that in this split, Boboiboy wouldn't forget anything no matter how long he would be split. Also, the elementals could use their full power in this form without holding back. Usually they had to limit their powers because a human body cannot hold their full power.

The bad news was that in this form, the original Boboiboy was powerless. He was nothing more than a normal human. If someone killed the orignal Boboiboy during this split, then Boboiboy would die forever and the elementals would return to their primary state and whoever grabs them first and takes them away is the new master of the elementals.

In a quiet alley,

"Preparations have been done, Sicks-sama." A number 6 lit behind the man, sitting in shadows as a sick grin spread on his face.

"Finally it'll be time. We'll have what we desire and no one would be able to stop us." He turned towards the man. "How is the Queen Bee project coming along?"

The man nodded. "It's going well sir." Sicks smiles. His one eye glowed white, his pupils disappearing. No one could stop him, not even All Might, or All For One. He was going to ruler of Japan with these ticks serving under his command. In this food chain, he'll stand at the top.

He laughed. He was the same person who as soon as he was born, that same night he proceeded to slit every other baby’s neck, with a razor blade, who was in the same room as him. He reached the peak of his bloodline, it was time to purify the society with him and his five fingers.

With All for One,

You're coming along fine, my dear Tomura. It's body I seek. His expression turned sour. Someone was plotting against him. It looks like a huge war was about to break out between All For One, Sicks and Heroes. A sick grin appeared on his face. No matter what happens, he'll stand at the top and glaze at the destruction that will spread throughout the Japan.

I would need my allies again. Maybe now we're soon going to have a gang war among us- He grinned maliciously. -and the whole underworld would remember it for coming generations.

With Knuckleduster,

Dark appeared alongside Knuckleduster as they waited for the man.

"And Koichi was jealous of Captain Celebrity?"

"Totally. To be honest I understand why Koichi feels like that. But at the same time I feel Captain Celebrity is not inherently bad, just a show-off to be honest, but most of his lawsuits have to do with women; the biggest being the financial reparation he paid to his wife after they were granted legal separation and despite losing everything, Captain Celebrity is reverting back to his old habits, having not reflected on any of his grievances." So while they were waiting, they were just talking about things and stuffs.

"You sound angry."

"These famous people are heroes whereas people like Koichi who help others, shows way to grandma, takes down cats from trees and all is called a vigilante." He sighed

"Koichi is someone I believe should be what every hero should strive to be." Knuckleduster spoke fondly.

Dark was working along with Knuckleduster in the fight against Queen Bee. He was the one to tell him where did the girl housing the Queen Bee studied and in which school did she go. He told that he'll transform and change his appearance to infiltrate the school but Knuckleduster had a better candidate for the investigation and so they were waiting for whatever the guy's name was.

"So Stendhal had this quirk where if he drank your blood, then you would be paralysed?"

"Yeah. Total dunce. No brains whatsoever." Knuckleduster answered. He shrugged. "Just blabbing nonsense all along to be honest."

"What was the name of your guy again?"

"Soga Kugisaki." Dark's eyes widened. That douchebag?! "You sure."

Knuckleduster nodded. "Despite his roguish attitude, he has a good head on his shoulders as long as he doesn't stray from his path."

It's time they counter attacked against the Queen Bee.

So I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. The next chapter would be the last arc before setting up the Sports Festival. Boboiboy is thinking of fighting quirkless but would it be possible for him or will someone force him to use his power.

YES, It was the same timeline in whose future, my Naruto's fanfiction is taking place. Don't worry, I'll soon update that fanfiction as well.

Training with elementals is happening offscreen who are going to leave Boboiboy after Sports Festival.

Sicks is going to be a future antagonist for Boboiboy. A possible gang war?

Dark and Knuckleduster are investigating the Queen Bee incident. That arc is also going to be completed soon, but Sports Festival first.

Like, Share and Comment.

[List your doubts here, I'll answer them when I'll be online.]

Thank You.

PEACE.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

106K 4.4K 42
After defeating Retakka..BBB fell into dam of ice and he was being teleported into BNHA world.BBB meet Izuku-a boy who wanted to a hero although he...
173K 2.1K 33
It's been five whole years since the defeat of the terrifying Cell at the hands of the half-Saiyan child, Son Gohan. Of course, due to the loss of fo...
122K 5.9K 33
BoBoiBoy finds himself thrust into a world filled with man-eating demons and demon slaying swordsmen. With no indication of how he got here and his p...
4.1K 238 10
Boboiboy is known to be an intergalactic superhero in his universe, will he also be considered as a hero in another dimension? read more to find out...