Married in Love

By AnaHasK7

Ananth and Sadhana get married. Will they fall in love? Yes, they absolutely will. He will be unable to st... More

1. The First Meet
2. The First Conversation
3. The First Letter
4. The First Night
5. The First Day
6. The First Train Journey
7. The First Home
8. The First Walk Together
9. The First Market Visit
11. The First Scooter Ride
12.The First Kiss
13. The First Morning After The Kiss
14. The First Surprise
15. The First Period Together
16. The First Honeymoon
17. The First Fight

10. The First Date

1K 149 175
By AnaHasK7

*Purely Fictional Story*

AN: En readers avlo innocent a? Illaiye 🧐

Round dining table edhuku nu kettavangaluku 2 gentle reminders: (i) sofa scens a naa indha FF lendhu azhuchuten; (ii) The First Morning chapter la morning coffee scene padikavum 😛

__________________

Around 2 weeks later

It was a Saturday morning and Sadhana was excited about it. She woke up early but was yet to get up from their compact queen-size bed.

Why? 'Cos her sleeping husband's thick arm lay on her petite arm between their faces as they laid facing each other. Her fingers were barely peeking from in between his gangly fingers - it was as if her hand had vanished inside his.

Smiling to herself, she patiently admired Ananth's serene sleeping face. It reflected a sense of contentment that was contagious, making Sadhana feel genuinely content. She internally chuckled at the way his hair fell on his face, almost till his eyes. College la pasangala mattum haircut pannu nu sollavendiyadhu, aana thaan mattum ippadu bussu bussu nu silky hair oda irukavendiyadhu she mumbled but immediately put her other hand's forefinger on her lip when her mumbling caused him to inch his face closer to their entwined hands, his deep breath hitting her small finger directly.

Chuckling this time without a sound or shaking her body, she rested her eyes on his kurta like always. If asked, Sadhana could tell you the thread counts in the button of Ananth's kurta, for she had been staring at it for long every morning - her mind not yet making up its mind if she could peek above that open button and glance at his chest while he slept. Her eyes would almost skirt the border of his kurta but would come back to the button in shyness. This had been an everyday activity and she was testing her own patience.

The time they went to sleep, the time they got up and the time in between was the only time they got to be in close quarters with each other since the time Ananth had rejoined his work. She missed him terribly during the day time and once he was home, she would make up for the day's lack of talking by telling Ananth everything that happened during the time he was away.

She would talk so much that Ananth would have to silence her by pressing his forefinger on her lips and shush her while they were in bed most nights well past their bedtime.

And some nights Sadhana would talk too much just to feel his finger on her lips.

For while the couple had somewhat progressed in their intimacy [read: sleep in close proximity of each other], they had not had much opportunity to spend time, let alone have intense moments, during the day time. The previous weekend had seen them shop locally for groceries and visit neighbouring houses for friendly introductions, which had left no time for the couple to spend on themselves.

But this Saturday, they had no plans. Which meant, she was going to spend the day with her husband. And she was ecstatic about it.

Paathuru ippove, avaru muzhichukitaru naa paakave maatom. Namma paakuradha avaru paatharu naa keli pannite iruparu Being in good mood, she finally made up her mind and dramatically lifted her eyelids as if she were unveiling a curtain of the stage - and admired his chest.

Given their height difference, her eye level would most times be at his chest, but due to her shyness, she would hardly give it a glance when he was awake. Control control she would tell herself each time she was tempted to steal a glance at his broad asset - a kink she seemed to have developed recently.

So why not jump in when the chance presented itself today on a lazy morning where neither had to hurry? She decided to utilize it to the maximum. And spent the next twenty minutes between approving the sight before her, and dozing on and off.

___________

Sadhana told her heart to behave and somehow extricated herself from the clutches of both - her desire and her husband. Freshening up, she almost wiped her hands on her midi but remembered that the hand towel was hanging right there.

Still, she wiped her hands on her midi while glancing into the bedroom to see if Ananth had seen her action by any chance. Seriyaana vaathi she muttered and walked into the kitchen. Taking out the traditional coffee filter from a cupboard, she looked around for the coffee powder dabba that was missing from the place she usually kept it at.

Enga pochu idhu she looked around to see if she had mixed it with the spices dabbas, but still could not find it. She tried recollecting when she last used it, and then remembered that Ananth had made himself some coffee the previous night as he was to correct assignment papers. Plopping her hand on her head, she knew he must have, out of habit, kept it in one of the top closed shelves - where he used to keep these powders - before they shifted around things to be convenient for Sadhana's height.

She stood glaring at the closed shelf, scolding it for being at a height as if it were a penal offence. It was actually more disappointment than anger - she wanted to get the decoction in place before the milk arrived, so that she could surprise Ananth with a strong cup of coffee in bed, a luxury he could not afford on workdays.

Frowning, her lips pouting and her hands across her chest, she moved closer to the counter above which the shelf was. She tried to stand on her tip toe to reach the handle of the shelf, but it just was not at her reach. Coming back to her normal height, her shoulders dropped and she stared angrily at the filter in front of her.

Out of the blue, she sensed something move above her head and she swiftly lowered her head into her hands "Ayyo" she yelled in panic only to be countered by a hearty laughter. Realizing that she was in no actual danger, she stood erect and turned to face her husband.

"Anantha!" she reprimanded him, her eyes burning with wrath.

"Hi!" he wished his small framed wife, his hand up, resting on the door of the shelf she had wanted to open. His fingers stayed wrapped around the handle on the door that he had opened and had closed immediately on hearing his wife shriek.

"En mandai a iduchurpeenga" his hi did not matter, her head did. Why would he open and close it when she was right below it.

"Enga? Idhu va?" he pulled open the door, again making Sadhana jerk and crouch. Hearing laughter, she looked up. "Enna nambu, straight a nillu" he coaxed her.

And when she did, he opened and closed the door repeatedly to show her that the door was well above her height "Madam semma drama. Eppadi eppadi, 'en mandai a idhuchurpeenga'" he imitated her as she stood there glaring at his body shaking in mirth.

Controlling himself, he whispered "Morning e ennadi kovam" his di had the usual instant effect on her, and her body language started to turn coy. Taking this opportunity, he closed in on her, and she automatically plastered herself to the counter. She stopped moving, for she could not move further back, but he - he kept inching forward ever so slowly. And presented her with her favourite sight.

Control control, paakadha. Paatha avalo dhan she chanted to herself and turned her eyes away to the sight of the piled up vessels in the sink - not that that sight actually registered in her mind, as her mind was in agreement with her heart for once, and was pushing her to take the chance when it presented itself to admire his broad asset.

His free hand came up to her face, caught her chin, and turned it to look at him. Ayyo ivaru vera she stole a glance at his chest and quickly looked up at his eyes - trying to force a look of fury in them. "Adhan kovam varala la" he teased her, his morning voice stirring her on the inside, making her put Cherrapunji* to shame.

"Vidunga" she tried to get out of his hold, but any direction she moved, she dashed into his solid frame. With each dash, her throat gulped saliva while her heart wanted more. Contrast emotions ran amok in her, heat and wetness spreading through her equally.

He, on the other hand, was driven to a burning heat by her soft flesh that was touching him at places he had not dreamt of. An aggression that surprised even him, ran through his blood. Pushing her to stand still against the counter, he caged her, and she willingly fell prey to him. He held her face again and ran his thumb on her chin, transporting them to a new and a different world. Silence engulfed them, the exception to that being their fast thumping hearts.

Finally halting his thumb on her chin, he melded their bodies together against the kitchen counter. While he was careful to keep distance between his sturdy legs and her plump thighs, he could not resist putting the weight of his torso on hers. Her face had a pleasurably-tortured reaction and that increased the rate his hormones were sizzling inside him. Having never been in such nearness to each other in daylight, their senses heightened, putting them in a daze. She shamelessly gazed at his chest, while he did the same. And when their eyes met, the desire bounced off each other's, pulling them into a trance.

Is this what intimacy felt like? What were they to do next? Where was this going to lead them to?

Nothing.

For right at that moment, the dhoodh bhaiya rang his cycle's bell.

And the couple broke apart, each in a dizzy state.

Stumbling, Ananth managed to make his way to the front of the house to collect the milk, while Sadhana rushed to the washroom to splash some water on her face.

And no coffee was made.

___________

The intensity of those few moments took a couple of hours to evaporate. Well, not fully evaporate, for the sediments and the sentiments of those moments continued to linger in the house but certainly did not put the occupants of the house in discomfort. On the contrary, the couple seemed to have accepted that they were capable of being accessible to each other without physical boundaries even during the day, and that made them cutely embarrassed in each other's presence.

Ananth had been following up with the vendor, but the delivery of their round dining table was getting delayed. So the couple continued to eat, sitting across each other on the floor of their hall. Sadhana rested her back against the fancy divan** that has been promptly delivered, and stretched her leg, leaning her head back on the rounded edge of the divan. Ananth had walked off to put their plates in the sink while Sadhana lazed around in that position.

"Madam kai wash pandreengala?" walking into the hall with the kitchen towel on his shoulder, Ananth questioned his lethargic wife.

"Enakku badhila neenga wash pannirunga" she slowly slid from her sitting position and ended up lying flat on the floor. Her eyes were closed, but not her husbands - for he was blessed with the sight of her midi that had raised up to her knees while she had changed postures. He silently thanked his midikaari for pushing the nighties to the back of their wardrobe-bero, and bringing out her midis.

"Nalla iruke" he commented, making her open her eyes. "Edhu?" she innocently asked, her eyes looking into his with such naivety that his heart became a puddle. "Hmm, nee sonniye, enna unakkaga hand wash panna solli - andha logic a sonnen" he told her as if that had been the original intent behind his comment.

"Saadhu" he called out to her softly and sat next to her head. Instinctively, she pulled her legs up to her chest and moved her head to rest on his lap, their nexus from the morning giving her the courage to do so.

"Saadhu" he called out again, his fingers running through her wavy hair while her hormones felt its biological consequences. Not hearing a response, he anyway decided to ask her what was in his mind.

"Enkooda oru date variya?"

She tilted her face so that she was now facing him with her cheek resting on his lap "Date?" she asked him not knowing what it meant.

"Class la pasanga pesitu irundhaanga. Oruthan oda cousin America la irukan ahm. Anga ellam lovers date la povangalam. Nalla dress pannitu, saapadavo, illa cinema ko .. andha maari"

Hearing the word lovers, Sadhana giggled, while Anath's nape flushed.

"Indha kaatu la namma enga poga, lover?" Sadhana asked him, her voice becoming wantedly husky when she called him lover, stressing that word.

Being called so was bringing back his heat, but he tried his best to control himself Oru naalaiku oru attack podhum. Bayapada pora he convinced himself. Making his breath even, he told her "Namma usual mess lendhu saapadu vara sollalam. Inga namma balcony la saapadalam a?"

His words melted her. Chamathu-a irukaare she bit her lips and nodded her head at him. "Nee saree kattikariya?" he asked her, his ears having turned red while he made this request. Nodding her head, she got up with a twinkle in her eye, finally remembering she had to wash her hand.

___________

It was almost late evening. Ananth gave the lower bedroom to Sadhana to get ready, and told her he will use the room upstairs to get dressed. He told her not to come out till he called out for her "Thalaiya aatadhe maa. Vaaya thorandhu sollu" he was already tense about his plans, and her playfulness was not helping.

"Ok lover. Neenga sollara veraikum velila vara maaten lover" she kept a straight face and promised him, and immediately put her finger on her lips when he glared at her.

"Ready aagu" he told her and walked out of the room, smiling to himself as he heard her mumble "Strict vaathi".

Sadhana took her time to drape a royal blue georgette saree. She kept her jewellery minimal, wanting the attraction to be her thaali that was shining bright against her neck. She let her hair loose and clipped a few strands from each side together in the middle. For her pottu, she decided to go fancy and made a design with her eyeliner. Admiring and complimenting herself for looking gumtha, she tried different poses with her pallu in front of the dressing table mirror.

A knock stopped her imaginary photoshoot, and she gathered herself as she opened the door to her handsome husband. He was in a crisp white shirt and blue pants that coincidentally almost matched the shade of her saree. Impressed with his style, she gave him an appreciative look. Having reached his face as part of her appraisal, she stifled her smile seeing that he was stunned seeing his gorgeous wife.

"Nee kondai potta enakku pidikum. Aana indha hairstyle innum romba pidichuruku." he complimented her hairstyle first. He then proceeded to scan her top to bottom "Nalla iruke" he told her shamelessly when he caught sight of her thick waist behind the pleats of her saree, and caught her eyes widening when she understood his praise. Wanting to calm her, he lifted her palm to his lips and gave her ring finger a kiss.

"Maadiku en kooda variya?" his voice came out more sultry than he expected it to, surprising him. Eyes down, his wife bobbed her head, and they went up the stairs, hand in hand.

To say she was mesmerized by what she saw, would be an understatement. Ananth had spread out a paai [mat] on the floor of the balcony and had neatly plated and covered their dinner. The moon was a willing participant to the decor and was shining brightly down at the set up. On the side of the paai sat a tape recorder that was already playing classic Illaiyaraja songs from a recent movie on a mild volume.

"Paathu maa" he told her as they were about to enter the balcony - for there was a round extension box from which cords extended to power the two night lamps placed in the middle of the paai near their food. Room la irundha lamps a eppo thookinaaru ivaru? She smiled, feeling grateful for the efforts that this man put in for her. She was overly overwhelmed, to say the least.

"Indha maari enna yaarume treat pannadhu illa" she looked into his eyes, her own trembling with emotion. She raised their joint hand to her lips and kissed the back of his palm, almost stopping his heart, only for it to double its pace again.

Taking a moment to calm, he squeezed her hand and told her "Nee pasi thaanga maate, already idhellam ready panna late aayuduchu. Vaa saapdu" He led her to sit on the paai and he sat opposite her. He uncovered their plates and handed Sadhana her plate. But before he could tear off a piece of his aloo paratha, Ananth found Sadhana's hand near his mouth ready to feed him his first piece. His frame enveloped in emotions, he silently accepted her feed.

"Thank you, lover. Paarunga, naa indha date la, en aalu kooda aloo paratha saapadren" she laughed out loud at her own joke, making Ananth shake his head and join along. Dinner saw them eat slowly, teasing each other "University la neenga pasangaluku edhana solli kudupeenga nu paatha, pasanga dhan ungaluku kathukudukaraanga" she mocked him, drawing reference to him learning about dates from the younger ones.

They shifted positions to their comfort as time went by, holding hands as often as possible. Their thighs brushed against each other unknowingly in the beginning, and then they brushed knowingly. The songs in the background added to the potency of romance in the air, and the couple were quick to catch the intimacy it oozed - in their emotions and talks.

As for action - they were in no hurry to quickly jump across their boundaries. They'd enjoy the time it would take them to get there, slowly and steadily. There was no open communication around this, but the couple somehow already knew they were aligned on this. Their eyes had this conversation for them, with their aloo parathas bearing witness to their silent agreement.

Ananth and Sadhana did not know how the dates were done in America, but based on their first date, they knew they were definitely going to go on more dates!

AN: Kitchen cupboard scene inspiration: Instagram la paatha oru korean reels 😅

*One of the world's wettest regions is found in Meghalaya. 🙈

**a long, low cot without a back or arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 1.7K 20
It's an ashaangi fan fiction which revolves around two pairs of identical twins who eventually falls in love with eachother. Let's witness how their...
23.1K 3.4K 42
Arna braced herself for the worst when she agreed to the marriage, but her husband surprised her by becoming the best she'd ever known. Despite her c...
267K 25.2K 66
This is a romcom ashaangi fanfic. Synopsis of the story : Arjun is a young handsome guy who strongly believes in destined love after reading a book...
20.2K 1.4K 7
#8 in Romance-friendship out of 14.2k on 19th August 2022 This is going to be set of short stories requested by readers ... .....it will be totally f...