THE GUARD DOGS (OT7)

By Lethal_Bangtan

โ›“ WEEKLY UPDATES โ›“ Namjoon's oversized hoodie drapes largely over his frame, his black rimmed glasses adding... More

INTRO: THE GUARD DOGS
CHARACTERS
SUMMARY 2
โ›“Ch. 1: Two Faced
โ›“Ch. 2: Tattoos
โ›“Ch. 3: Stress Of A Boxer
โ›“Ch. 4: Forgetful Dealer
โ›“Ch. 5: Frazzled
โ›“Ch. 6: Bad Decisions
โ›“Ch. 7: Bad Timing
โ›“Ch. 8: Extracurricular Activities (P. 1)
โ›“Ch. 9: Extracurricular Activities (P. 2)
โ›“Ch. 10: Paper, Punishment, and Paying Up
โ›“Ch. 11: Old Memories (P. 1)
โ›“Ch. 12: Old Memories (P. 2)
โ›“Ch. 13: Oh Fuck
โ›“Ch. 14: Scent In The Air
โ›“Ch 15: Whose Lap
โ›“Ch. 16: His Biggest Mistake
โ›“ Ch. 18: I'm Dangerous, Too
THE GUARD DOGS SPOTIFY PLAYLIST

โ›“Ch. 17: Predator And Prey

410 46 55
By Lethal_Bangtan

The corner shop's door opens, cracks of thunder causing the cashier to jump as the jingle of bells above the door is drowned out.

"Oh, Yoongi, hello!" Hoseok greets with a quirked brow, "You shop here?" He glances around to all the bright colorful clothing.

Yoongi, drenched in rain with water puddling underneath his shoes, cuts the man's shy smile off by grabbing his shoulder's, towering over him with rage and desperation in his eyes.

"I don't have anyone's number. Please we have to hurry she was bleeding a lot, her head- "

"What? Min Yoongi what are you- "

His tough grip leaves the man's slumping shoulder's as Yoongi grips fists of his wet hair, hood sopping wet as his ears lay flat beneath, "Y/n! There was a black van and men and these crowbars and- "

A low growl emanates from Hoseok while Yoongi heave's deep breathes of air in after having spent twenty minutes trying to track the scent of the car. His hybrid senses aren't extremely strong, not like others, especially not with the rain washing it away.

Yoongi steps closer, leaning in only inches from the shocked man's face, "I know what you are, I can smell it. Just not exactly what specific breed."

Hoseok's eyes widen as he stares down the man, or possibly, predator.

"What does this have to do with Y/n?" He trembles.

"You know what it means. And your scent isn't the only one I picked up on at the diner. Men can go to jail for killing, but animals? It's simply in their nature."

Hoseok gulps, hands shaking as he breathes in Yoongi's hybrid scent. Before, he would try hard to block other's scents out for his safety and their respect. Last thing he needed was to be attacked by another.

"I know someone. Another one of us. His scent is very strong, something different about him from us even though I know he's a hybrid." Hoseok grabs his phone from his back pocket, hitting call when he finds the contact.

Yoongi listens as it rings, his heightened hearing allowing him to listen to the deep voice on the other end, "The fuck you want? Help on your homework? Probably still doing times tables and addition- "

"I know what you are and we need your help." Hoseok tears up as the line goes silent for a few seconds.

"What?"

Yoongi rips the phone from his grasp, "Meet at," He glances up at the big sign above Hoseok, "Bon Bon's. The corner shop by the fudge place. Now, you fuck face!"

Taehyung growls over the speaker as he hangs up, "Wait... " Yoongi spots Jimin's name in the 'recent calls' log.

"But would he be of help? His scent is very... sweet. He might not be a threatening hybrid nor want to take part in- "

"In saving Y/n?"

Silence overcomes them as sweat begins to gleam on Hoseok's forehead, Yoongi setting a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

"I'll be honest, we need as many of us as we can get. With our ability's we have a much better chance at locating and saving Y/n and we don't know what took her or why. Most hybrids stay away from one another but maybe we were lucky enough to meet each other to be strong enough to rescue her together. It doesn't matter what hybrid type you are, just how you use it." Hoseok's eyes widen as he nods, calming a bit as Yoongi hisses out while turning away, "It would just be a shame if the men were in a sudden brutal animal attack, don't you think?"

"Brutal?" Hoseok's bottom lip trembles, terrified while Yoongi grins sadistically at the thought.

He felt strongly for Y/n, he just didn't know in what way. He thought he resented her, yet his body and brain is sending him continuous signals, simply calling out for him to protect... protect... protect. Those same alarms ringing in his head are what made him follow her after they left the diner, just in case something were to happen...

"Call Jimin. And no police, I'm sure you know what they do to hybrids."

Hoseok taps the 'call' button and bites his nails, about to have a panic attack, "Jimin? Meet me at the shop we talked about earlier. It's an emergency." He states before hanging up.

"Thanks for the urgency." Yoongi sighs as the bells jingle while someone walks in.

"Our project is due tomorrow! We can't just suddenly shop, even Namjoon is stressed about it and he never gets stressed! Maybe you have the money and don't care about academics but we- oh, Yoongi?"

Namjoon runs into Taehyung's broad back with an oomf, his glasses hitting the black and white tile floor as Jin picks them up like many times prior. The three dripping wet men cut the argument as they notice Yoongi's tear stained face and Hoseok's bright red face and neck. The two walk out from behind the front counter with wide, worried eyes as Taehyung glares at Hoseok.

"This better be fucking good, Jung Hoseok. You better delete my number after this and get lost. Don't need house pets making calls."

Yoongi grips a fist full of Taehyung's shirt, pulling him in and speaking low, "Now you better fucking listen to me. I don't know what breed you are but we both know you are one. Can smell you from a damn mile away. Just as strong as your ego. When you're with us, you treat us as equals. You got me Kim Taehyung?" He lets go and backs away.

Taehyung's hands turn into fists as his chest puffs up and suddenly there's growling in a low, threatening tone, from behind him as his fist is suddenly raised. Yoongi stares, unflinching, as Taehyung listens to the low growl, slowly lowering his arm back to his side. Turning, he spots Namjoon fiddling with his glasses cleaner for a moment before he puts them back on, his index finger pushing them up the bridge of his nose.

"I just wanted to make sure I could see you so I knew where to hit." He punches Taehyung square in the jaw, the man stumbling back into Yoongi as their back's collide into the white marble front desk.

"Namjoon?!" Jin hollers in shock.

"His pheromones, I could scent that he was going to attack. Better to put him out for now till he calms down. I could smell that his anger was building up the whole ride here." He wrings out his wet jacket a bit while scratching his head, "Something you said on the phone got him riled up." He crouches down to Yoongi who's starting to stand, "Keep in mind that he's dangerous. One of us, yes, but dangerous."

"Us?" Yoongi breathes in deep, "You don't have a scent though." He speaks low.

Namjoon winks, "I'm smart, remember," He reaches a hand out to help him up while whispering, "I've learned to cover it for safety. Some predator hybrids like to hunt for others, including other predators." He sniffles, shoves his glasses up, and smiles with his dimples showing.

"Just... just what do you mean by predator."

"The exact opposite of you." Namjoon dusts himself off as the door swings open again.

"I knew it smelled like bullshit." Jungkook huffs as him and Jimin enter the shop to a horrific scene, "Like a damn zoo."

Namjoon's book bag is drying on the floor beside Jungkook as he takes a long look around the room. Yoongi is eyeing Namjoon in tense suspicion, Jin is worriedly poking Taehyung's unmoving body, and Hoseok is rushing to turn around the 'Open' sign to 'Closed'.

Jimin grabs onto Jungkook's strong forearm, "W-what happened?"

Jungkook's eyes shut as the crazy aroma enters his lungs. A mix of panic, exhilaration, and ferocious anger steeps in his mind like steeping a bag of tea - it only grows stronger and stronger by the second while his senses send alarms ringing throughout his body. He was in the presence of numerous hybrids, he could tell, but something made the back of his neck crawl with chilled goosebumps.

"Where's Y/n?" He walks up to Yoongi, "Why do you smell like her and gasoline?!" He cries out as Yoongi turns away, tears threatening to stream down his face.

"Taken! We called you all here because she was taken!"

_____________________________
A/N!

Last A/N from February I planned to update that day until I directly after found out my mom is very sick so writing wasn't a priority, just being real. Keep us in your prayers🤍 Im always home so I have so much time now and I'm dying to give you guys some new chapters and a fantasy world for my brain to thrive in currently so here you go!
ILL UPDATE EVERY SINGLE DAY I CAN!
I am also releasing a few chapters for a new Eyeless Jack Creepypasta fanfic if you're interested!
Forgive me if this wasnt a great chapter, Im trying to get into the swing of things again and learning the characters personality's again! Had fun with this even though not much happened but here's where the real story begins!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 734 30
" Taehyung: If you knew who I was you wouldn't talk to me like that. He smirked and walked closer to me. Y/n: And if you knew who I was you would kn...
62.7K 3K 29
[COMPLETED] Taehyung is the college bad boy, and he intimidates everyone. He's actually quite insecure, so he takes his feelings out on other people...
50.1K 928 27
(Fell free to comment any scenarios you'd like to see written about) This story is about you being adopted by the dominant and caring BTS. They find...
11.8K 769 78
What will he do to save them? After barely escaping captivity, Jungkook is lost in the jungle on an unknown island, with an injured Namjoon and an am...