Make Me Bleed While My Heart...

By SwitchhwitchhBlade

Tamber Oneshots.. but dirty edition if enough ppl like this i'll make more... tw: smut, kinky smut, and SMUT More

All Mine.
Too much fun..
Yes, you can.
Make Amends
IM STILL HERE
Submissive Bitch
"I'm not fragile."
If Three's a Crowd, What's Four?
Just. Your. Touch.
Uncover (you little whore)
Uncover (just fuck me atp)

Make Amends..

99 5 0
By SwitchhwitchhBlade

"Amber, I swear on my life this will be the last time I ever confide in you." The words leave Tara's lips in a flustered and hurried mess. She gulps down the tremor in her voice as she attempts to solidify her resolve. Hazel brown eyes, alight with pure mirth, gaze upon her. The smile tugging at the corners of Amber's lips is a deadly sight. "A-and stop looking at me like that!"

"Looking at you like what, Carpenter?" Amber's smooth and silky tone seeps into Tara's mind, effectively sending her into a momentary stupor. The brunette shrugs off her daze, finding that it is really difficult to be taken seriously when she's straddling Amber's lap and trembling.

She feels the arms around her waist slightly tighten their hold on her, pulling her closer. Amber smells of sweet and ornate perfume, yet the scent of lavender also lingers in the air.

"You're looking at me like you pity me!" Tara exclaims, squirming in Amber's secure grasp. The laugh that echoes in her ears makes heat creep up from her neck. "You're not even taking me seriously, are you?"

"What do you mean?" The glint of mischief in the taller girl's eyes is irritating. "I'm taking you very seriously  and I'm listening to you very intently, baby."

One of the hands on Tara's waist slowly travels to the front of her stomach, lightly grazing her fingers against the fabric of her clothes. "I'm just so glad that you finally were able to be honest with me. It's a real improvement in our relationship."

Although her words are sincere, Amber couldn't resist teasing. She is genuinely happy that Tara confessed her troubles, but she still wanted to poke fun at her.

For the past few days, the brunette had been especially standoffish and curt, so it made sense to Amber to get back at her for her rude behavior.

"Our relationship," Tara repeats under her breath. She lets it sink in that one of the most insufferable yet gorgeous woman in Woodsboro took an interest in her. Not that it really mattered, but it was sometimes difficult to wrap her head around. It had also been a challenge trying to keep it hidden from others though especially their friends.

"Yes, I'm unfortunately inexperienced in the nature of relationships, as you already know." Amber circles a finger at the center of Tara's chest. "So you must imagine how confused and concerned I was when suddenly you were suddenly upset with me." The raven haired slowly reaches her hand up and brushes away strands of Tara's hair, tucking the soft strands behind an ear. The action makes the girl's heart flutter traitorously. "You also didn't seem to really like my gifts either, so I was at a loss. For a second, I thought our relationship would end as quickly as it began."

"I told you before that you didn't have to give me anything so..." Tara searches for the word to describe the types of gifts she had received from Amber. A million words come to mind, but she settles on the simplest and most direct one. "Expensive."

She recalls gawking at the girl when she presented her with a glimmering necklace accented with golden hues. She later learned that the necklace was made out of the finest selections of gemstone and other minerals, carefully handpicked by craftsmen to ensure that the ores would be of the best quality. Jesus. Like, what sane woman would do all that just for a gift? Literally only Amber Freeman and her rich ass.

While Tara greatly appreciated the gift, within the next few days, she was inundated by extravagant presents. She felt embarrassed and a bit frustrated that Amber was spending an obscene amount of money on her without a single care in the world.

"You didn't like what I gave you, Carpenter?"

"It's not that I didn't like it, but you really need to think more about what you're spending your money on."

"Is it a crime that I want to spend it on you, Tara?" The girl stays silent, finding the question both sickeningly sweet and incredibly cunning.

Even in a relationship, Amber has always been trying to find her weaknesses. Once she found out that words affected Tara greatly, her annoying girlfriend made sure to use them to her advantage. However, Amber never had truly had any malicious intent in any of those circumstances. Instead, it was quite entertaining to see the normally brazen and blunt Tara become a stuttering mess for a split second while others weren't paying attention.

"I'm not even going to answer that," Tara promptly says.

"That's fine, I don't mind. After all..." Amber murmurs coyly, "you've already bared so much of yourself to me." The ravenous gleam in her eyes makes the brunette shiver with anticipation. "Telling me that you felt lonely and that I haven't been affectionate enough must have taken great courage. All of my shortcomings must have caused you so much trouble, haven't they?" A soft palm rests on Tara's cheek, gingerly caressing her skin. "Poor baby."

The girl's face burns a bright red. "You're completely exaggerating what I said, Ambs." she struggles to speak, but miraculously continues, "I just said that I felt just a little bit lonely. It's not like I said you've been terrible!"

Tara regrets letting her thoughts and doubts get the best of her. For the past few months that she and Amber had been dating, the both of them remained civil in the eyes of others. Of course, they couldn't outwardly display their affections without the risk of getting caught. She blames herself for looking at the other lovey-dovey couples literally everywhere. Seriously suddenly the school is full of couples and it annoys her so much.

Though she thought public displays of affection were often unnecessary and excessive, she began to crave more after entering a relationship with Amber. Also, it didn't help that while Tara was shopping with Mindy, they would talk about how sickeningly affectionate she would be with her own partner, Anika.

Although Tara never thought she would be one for sappy romance, she had been changing lately. Both her (and maybe Amber too) were relatively new to dating in general, with neither of them sparing time for the mundane due to some stuff. Confessing to her bestfriend that she wanted something more did take all her bravery, and it was even more mortifying than she thought it would be.

Amber doesn't appear to be truly offended at all, which brings Tara relief. Though she can tell that the girl is thoroughly enjoying making fun of her.

Amber offers a short hum. "Well it sounds like I've been unsatisfactory, baby."

"That's still much harsher than what I said!"

"Well, you know how I am." Amber slightly leans forward, allowing her lips to hover just above Tara's. Her breath fans over her lips with each tantalizing word. "I don't like to settle for anything less than the best. Do you understand?"

Tara nods, tracing each flawless feature on the girl's countenance with her eyes.

"It's been so long since we've been like this, hasn't it?" Amber continues.

Tara nods again, engraving into her mind the image of full lips being parted slightly.

"What do you want to do now?" Amber continues to speak.

The brunette's breath hitches. In close proximity, she's sure that Amber can feel how warm she's gotten.

"Should we go out on a date? A dinner maybe? Maybe we can have a movie marathon..." Amber drawls, and Tara grows impatient at the blatant teasing. She places a hand on the side of Amber's neck, pulling her closer, closing the minuscule distance between them. The taller girl chuckles against her lips, kissing them with unparalleled fervor.

"Seems like you don't like to waste time," she whispers, "we have that in common." She nips at her bottom lip, slowly trailing down to her chin and to the curve of her jaw.

"We couldn't be more different." Tara leans her head to the side, allowing Amber to press her lips to the crook of her neck. Slipping a hand underneath the shorter girl's top, Amber feels her abdomen flex and tense underneath the pads of her fingers. Tara's body is lithe and firm, yet surprisingly soft. Playing with her chest and circling around her nipples, Amber savors each and every gasp that pierces the air. Amber's bedroom soon becomes filled with the sounds of desperation.

Grinding down on Amber's lap, Tara forgets her pretense and propriety; she is driven to satiate her basest urges. The other girl's nails press into her skin, just enough to sting, but not enough to break through. Rousing her senses with a semblance of pain, Amber licks her lips at Tara's half-lidded eyes and almost intoxicated visage.

"Lower," Tara pants, rubbing herself on Amber's thigh as her skirt hikes up. A small cry is forced out her throat when the taller girl raises her knee, pressing it against her moving hips.

"So needy, my love." Amber teases. "And so wet." She drags the tip of her finger along the front of Tara's ruined underwear, feeling her twitch and writhe.

When Tara's jolts up suddenly to seek more than just a featherlight touch, the unyielding grip on her hips makes her stop and yelp. "Behave." The cold and authoritative tone causes the girl to shudder. She struggles to keep still and instead spreads her legs further, unable to completely control herself. Rather than chide her more, Amber clicks her tongue and tuts at the action, as if she couldn't expect anything better from Tara.

"Just–" Tara's sentence is interrupted by another harsh breath, "do it already..." her voice tapers off, and her legs are visibly quivering as if they'd give out any second. "I'm doing what you want me to do, I'm following everything you say, so why can't you—"

Amber shoves her fingers into Tara's mouth, watching the girl's eyes widen in shock. Her words, muffled and incoherent, die on the tip of her tongue.

"I prefer it when your mouth does something other than complain." Tara presses her fingertips against Amber's tongue. "Go on."

Disgruntled, Tara groans, but does as she's told. Wrapping her tongue around the digits, she fixates on the brown pupils scrutinizing her movements with rapt attention. When she takes the digits out of her mouth, she plants a kiss on her knuckles and then to the tips of her fingers.

"Good girl." The taller girl's praise fills her with excitement. "You truly deserve a reward."

Pushing Tara's underwear to the side, Amber sinks two fingers into her, feeling her clench and tighten around them immediately. The pathetic little whine that tears itself from Tara's throat stokes the flame at the bottom of Amber's stomach. Loosening her grip on Tara's hips, Amber watches as the girl raises and lowers herself onto fingers that stay still inside her.

"Poor thing, so eager to come that you'll act like a whore for it," Amber says, and although her words are humiliating, the sound of her voice is gentle in stark contrast. Caressing a thumb over Tara's slightly swollen bottom lip, she urges her mouth to open up more and sigh helplessly. "Do you want me to move? Use your words."

" Yes, " Tara pleads, her chest heaving with exertion, " please. " Reaching down to weakly grasp at Amber's wrist, she tries to move it forward to let her plunge deeper into her. "I just need a little bit— I... I promise..."

"You're that close already? How pitiful." Amber withdraws her fingers, observing the clear fluid coating her digits. Spreading them apart caused a thin clear line to appear in between. With Tara holding up her skirt, her disheveled top and her underwear pulled to the side, the sight snaps Amber's self-control in two. "But that's fine," she says, nipping and sucking at the patch of skin on her neck. A bruise would surely form the next morning. "I'll take care of you, my baby."

Amber curves her fingers and makes a strong thrust, burying her knuckles into Tara. She prods at a certain spot that makes the girl's knees buckle, and she wraps her arms around Amber's neck for support. "Right here, you like it here don't you?"  Nestling her head in the crook of Amber's neck, Tara muffles her obscene mouth against her shoulder. Setting a relentless pace, the taller one takes pleasure in feeling every pulse, touching somewhere so hot and so wet that it's maddening. "You're practically dripping onto my lap, Tara."

" Please ," Tara implores, "Please, I'm so close."

"Jesus. You're so honest today, baby." Amber contemplates bringing Tara to the very brink, then stopping. However, she decides against it, remembering that it was rare for Tara to ever admit anything embarrassing to her. She figures that the girl deserves to be indulged further. "You've probably been pent up for so long, huh?" Rubbing against her clit and thrusting into her at the same time, Amber hears Tara's voice rising in pitch and feels her hands clenched into fists. "You missed me this much? Go ahead and come all over my fingers."

A full body shudder wracks Tara's weak body. She throbs and squeezes around the slender digits inside her, bucking wildly, allowing them to stretch and fill her up. Slack-jawed, her voice is shrill and quavering, betraying her innermost thoughts and desires. Amber's name becomes a mantra on her lips, a litany answered by the benevolence of her shrewd girlfriend.

Tara slumps against Amber, breathing heavily. Beads of sweat roll down the side of her face. Cradling Tara's chin, the other girl examines her face carefully.

"How are you feeling, baby?" she asks ever so softly.

"I'm fine." Tara breathes out.

"Nothing's wrong? You don't need your inhaler? I could grab it ri—"

"No, I'm okay. Thank you for asking." Tara offers a faint smile as she stares up at Amber.

"Hm." Amber seems to be mulling over something. Tara can't quite figure out what it is. Just as she was about to ask, Amber made her own query. "Do you still remember that word?"

"I.. yeah, of course." Confused, Tara wonders why Amber would mention that now. In the past, they established a certain word that either of them could say just in case anything became too extreme to handle. "Why?"

"Just make sure that you say it when necessary." A hand loosens the messy buns in Tara's hair, detangling the strands. Her soft hair frames her reddened cheeks.

"Again, I'm asking wh—"

Amber lifts Tara up, then lays her down onto the bed in a fluid motion. Cutting off her sentence, Amber slides off her girlfriend's underwear and throws it to a corner in the room. Removing her skirt and her crumpled top, she leaves Tara bare. Gripping her thighs and keeping them apart, Amber sees wetness smeared between her thighs. Craning her head, the other girl plants her mouth onto Tara's slit, bumping her nose against her clit.

"Wait—" The broad swipe of Amber's tongue is electrifying. A wanton moan echoes in her own ears. "Amber— But I just came!"

With her sensitivity still high from finishing just a minute ago, she shivers every time that tongue twists and laps up her excess.

"Mhm, I'm aware." Amber's voice vibrates against her, and it makes Tara's eyes roll back. "But don't you remember me saying that I'd make up for my shortcomings? I'll need to spoil you rotten just to make amends."

Whiny and almost petulant, Tara feels Amber push her legs further apart and back, leaving all of her exposed to her mouth. Tears prick the corners of Tara's eyes as she bunches up the sheets in white-knuckled fists.

Pools of deep brown pupils, enveloped in searing ardor, look at Tara with a certain reminder. Tell me to stop if you want, her eyes say.

It's an overwhelming sensation. Hints of chagrin mix with the tattered remains of pride. Despite being too sensitive and spent, she can't resist running her hands through Amber's hair and drawing her in. On the verge of another orgasm, Tara almost sobs as she grinds her hips into her girlfriend's mouth. "More," she grovels and repeats that word over and over, as if she knew and cared for nothing else but this moment.

Tara comes as Amber fingers her and flicks the tip of her tongue on her clit. Somehow, the sensation feels much stronger than the last time she came.

Amber pulls away from the girl, placing kisses along her inner thigh. She kisses a path upwards to Tara's mouth, giving her a short, but sweet peck on the lips.

"It's going to be a long night," Amber whispers, wiping the beads of sweat that accumulated on Tara's face.

"Mm."

The taller girl laughs when she realizes that her sweet little girlfriend has likely lost her voice.

"So, before anything else happens, would you say that I did an adequate or extraordinary job? Personally, I'm thinking more extraordinary, but..."

"Amber," Tara grunts out her reply with a comically hoarse voice. She gives her a deadpan look, but the languid smile on her lips is a comforting sight. "Come here."

Tara guides her down to her chest. She lets Amber rest her head against her, and she's sure that the other woman can hear her busy heartbeat. Not that she minded though.

Tara was already content and satisfied with her life before Amber. However, having her at her side made even the more difficult moments slightly bearable.

The next morning as they go to school, their group of friends notice a sour look on Amber's face when she tries to flex her wrists and fingers. Of course, they did not stop teasing them about the mysterious purpled bruises on their necks.

They also notice Tara walking a bit strangely. Dark circles had formed underneath her eyes and a small yawn managed to escape her lips despite her attempts to hide it every minute during class.

When their friends were finally out of earshot, Tara drags Amber to the side.

"This is your fault," she says hurriedly under her breath.

Affronted, Amber scoffs, crossing her arms. "I don't think so. Was it also my fault when you ruined my sheets by asking me for more over and over again?"

Tara hits her lightly on the shoulder. Her face is tinged with crimson.

"You love me too much, baby."

Their bickering would never change, no matter how much time would pass. Though neither of them would admit it, Tara and Amber always enjoyed any time they spent together, even if it consisted of trivial arguments.

Tara realizes she has nothing to worry about in her relationship with Amber. She smiles, oddly finding solace in the idea that their petty and meaningless disputes will last well into their future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 17 5
TAMBERRR - i can't survive without it. STILL CONTINUING THE STORY!!! i need ideas por favor 🙏🙏
20.2K 272 8
Tamber, enemies to.. lovers?
3.2K 101 21
Amber's trying to make it into photography.. Tara needs to pass her psychology class and Amber happens to be great at that subject. Only problem.. th...
450K 4.1K 198
So these are some Tom hardy one shot's, Some are rated r. 🍆💦😝 Some are smut. Some are just fluff. I hope you like them and if not I am fine with...