If Three's a Crowd, What's Four?

"Come here."

Tara stood on shaky legs, knowing what to expect when Amber returned to their room, but unsure if she was prepared for it. Her girlfriend had a face of thunder, which she should, considering the utterly salacious photos Tara had been sending her all day. She stands before her, core already throbbing, and Amber moves faster than she can fathom. Hand around her neck, to choke not hurt, she holds her against the now closed door.

"Amb-Amber, I-"

"Lock it."

Tara cannot... will not look away from Amber's intense face, so fumbles with the lock. Eventually it slides in place, and she whimpers as Amber pulls back. The shorter woman sits at her desk, knees spread, and she taps her knee.

"I think you know what I expect."

Tara knew it was a good idea to wear a skirt today. She almost (keyword being almost, she can still retain some dignity) ran to her, standing between her thighs before laying down across her knee. A cold hand caressed the hem of her skirt, playing with it as she pushed it up and out of her way, ire growing as she spotted the very underwear Tara and been teasing her with all day.

"Do you think this is punishment enough?" Amber asked, and before Tara could begin to reply, she smacked her hand hard across her buttocks.

Tara yelped at the sudden heat flaring, the vast contrast from Amber's cold hand to the temperature it caused.

"What do you say?"

"I'm sor- ack!"

Another smack, harder, cutting through the gentle silence in the room.

"You're what?"

" Ambs I'm-"

Another strike, Tara felt her pussy quiver.

"Say it, Carpenter." Another crack, another whine of want, "Say it." Tara knew she was serious whenever Amber uses Tara's last name.

"'m sorry Amber!"

She tensed, her girlfriend's hand pausing an inch from its target. The dark woman nodded and gently placed it on the reddening skin, massaging the pain away.

"Good girl," she mumbled, "such a good girl. Maybe you're deserving of what I have in store for you today, hm?"

A gasp was choked in her throat as Amber ran a finger along her slit, a blush pulling at her cheeks as she realized how wet she was, just from being smacked.

What is wrong with me?

Amber tapped her again, and with quivering legs she stood, reaching up to unbutton her white shirt.

"Leave it. Come on."

Amber took her arm and guided her to the soft rug they had on the floor, it was black, fluffy, and perfect for whenever Amber wanted to fuck her properly. Tara almost came at the sight of Amber standing on top of it, the mere memory of what that rug had seen making her ache.

"Amby, what-"

She knelt before her girlfriend, who was undoing her belt buckle, but not dropping her pants.

"Tonight we enact something we have both wanted for a while, Tara. Do you trust me?"

Unequivocally.

"Yes."

Amber nodded, pulling her pants down.

"Good. Remember what to do?"

Tara was staring at the tent in Amber's pants, but clicked twice as she swallowed some drool. Amber chuckled darkly to herself, pulling her boxers down and finally freeing herself.