I hate that I loved you.

By justhappyvibez

She was so naïve to fall for him the billionaire son of Malik Empire just so he can completely ruin and destr... More

Jaan - Pehchan 🥰
Dedication
1. The 'NIGHT'mare
2. The ENDS.
3. New Beginnings.
4. lifeless but alive.
5. The hope.
6. New friends.
7. cupcakes has to be shared.
8. Amore mio ❤️‍🩹
New Book Coverr ✨✨
9. little girl again?
NEW BOOK ALERT!!!!!
11. First Meet!
12. Face off!!
13. Confrontations.
14. Operation
15. Pink is her favourite.
16. Partyy???
17. 'Who did this to you?'
18. A picture?!
19. The Recording...
20. Remembering past.
21. The blast.

10. Heritage Villa --

2.9K 324 46
By justhappyvibez

"So tell me who is this Handsome guy now? You keep making new friends huh?" We both are having dinner currently and she's telling me about her day. Looks like she made a new friend now.

"He's... he calls pops as Dadu. And he's really tall and he always wears a suit." I nodded while chewing my food. I had asked Rina - her nanny about Anayra's 'New friend' and she told me they are harmless.

"Baby, Sara Aunt and AK will take you to amusement park. So you can trouble them all you want." We both laughed and then I added, "And also no going on fast rides okay? You're a good girl right?" I had to go out of the city tomorrow so I have to leave her with Sara and AK because they are the only ones I trust.

Tomorrow is a big day.

"Okay mumma, Anayra is a good girl." She replied happily.

"Good Good. So now who wants ice cream??" She got down from her chair and quickly went and stood infront of the fridge waiting for me to give her ice cream. I laughed as I picked up my plate and hers and put them in the dishwasher.

I served two Bowls of chocolate ice-cream as we sat in the living room watching Cartoons - specifically Barbie.

[A/n: I love writing mother-daughter duo scenes🥹❤️]

.............

*Next morning. At Breakfast table*

"Guys I'm telling you again that no fast rides okay?!" I said for the 7th time from the morning.

"Anu chill, we heard it and we remembered it and we already know it. Ofcourse we won't make Anayra sit in fast rides chill" Sara said as she gulped down her sandwich. She started coughing and Arjun quickly got up and went to her to pat her back and gave her the water..

"Aww aren't you two getting too cute now?!" I teased them. Arjun looked at me while shaking his head and Sara gave a small smirk to Arjun.

"C'mon guys just get married already!!" I exclaimed as Arjun came to his seat and sat while munching on his sandwich without saying anything.

"Isse shaadi karke zindagi thodi kharab karni hai!!" Arjun said slowly in a serious tone but we all know he's trying to tease Sara.

Sara scoffed and said, "Aww, your life isn't even that good to be ruined by me!" I laughed loudly at that.

"Okay guys. Stop it now and I'm leaving now." I turned to Anayra who was playing on the tablet. "Baby, bye bye. Mumma will be back by dinner." I kissed her forehead and cheeks.

"Okay mumma.. bye byee.." she grinned at me waving her little palms.

I went outside and sat inside the car.

..............

Finally after an almost 2 hours drive, i finally stopped infront of the big gates of my Family Villa.

Ah.. so many memories here, My dad, me, Arjun, his parents and Suhana.... and her parents...

I shook my head clearing all those things which I learnt after coming out of jail. I wasn't just sitting around this 3 years, after coming out of jail I have been investigating every fucking thing. I don't even want to miss even the tiniest thing. And now the only thing I am still finding is the Reality of what actually happened with Ibrahim's parents.

However nothing justifies whatever he did but I want to know what was the actual thing because I don't believe that my dad would ever do something like that. My dad could never... never rape a women..
He was the bestest person in the world, My superhero, he could never... I wiped my tears and finally honked the horn of the car.

A Guard came running out of the gate. I roll down the window still not looking at him, after looking at me he must have recognised me and quickly opened the gate. I drived inside finally parking the car just infront of the main door.

I took a deep breath and got out of the car and strided to the door. The guard quickly came and opened the door, just as I entered I saw the big portrait of dad with flowers on it.

"You can go. I'll call you, if I need something." I ordered the guard. He went back.

"D..aad..." I whispered in a low, quivering voice. I felt my eyes tearing up. After getting out of the jail, I got to know that my dad died in a hospital accident. That his oxygen machine stopped working. I don't believe that but i don't have anything to proof that it was something else. I tried checking the cameras but nothing was there. I still think that dad died because of that fucking video made by Ibrahim!!

"I miss you dad. You know now I have a daughter - Anayra. She's 3 years old. She's a very good kid. She never complains about anything but you know what dad i don't want her to be so understanding, so mature from now. I want her to be like the other kids who nags to their mother when they are denied for something... I don't want her to understand me eve...ryti..me but i always... always try my best to be my best version for her a...n..d after she gets bone marrow surgery...she will be like other k..i..dds.. She will play around, she will do races, she will go to school... She will actually live her ch...ild..ho..od..." I broke down, and sat on my knees as I cried my heart out. I always have to be strong because I can't cry in front of Anayra, I can't.

After sometime I collected myself and slowly went around the villa, living all the old memories.

I finally reached my dad's study room. I closed my eyes and then finally put down the passcode for unlocking the door. It's known by only me and dad. I entered inside. Everything is still as same as it was 3 years ago.

I picked up the photo frame on the study which was me and dad. I smiled a little then suddenly the frame dropped from my hand as I heard a loud sound of thunder.

I bended down to pick up the frame, I narrowed my eyes when I saw a folded paper inside the frame. I picked up the frame and took out the paper. I started reading it -

I don't know if you will ever read this or not, but you know what beta.. you can't trust anyone in the family.... This family has been ruined, it's not like the way it was before but beta, this Villa, this is very very important. You can't let it go ever. There are many secrets hidden in this villa, those secrets made me regret so many things I did in life that at this point even if death comes to me I will accept it whole heartedly.

But i don't want you to regret anything ever you should not trust even your chachu he.......

That's it?? I turned the page around but there was nothing I narrowed my eyes, why did it stopped in mid way.... What did Arvind Chachu? I know he always wanted to take over the business but Daada ji never agreed to him and gave the business to my dad but what did chachu did!!!

Damn it!!! Why did he stopped writing at this exact point. Shit. I was so close to those secrets.

But now I know one thing that I have to take this villa in my ownership solely. Then I could--

"Hello hello.. look who we have here, Princess." I turned around and saw chachu. Fuck why is he here.

"Why are you here?" I asked coldly.

"Did you forgot all your manners while being in jail??" He taunted me. I just kept looking at him coldly.

I walked out of dad's study room while keeping that paper in my purse. I locked the door and stood infront of my chachu.

"No. The jail just taught me that you don't need to respect everyone. Specifically people like you." I said tauntingly. I am not that girl anymore who will just listen everything just because he's my elder.

"Shameless. Just like your mother!" He spatted angrily.

"Don't you dare ever bring up my mom ever... ever again! Take this as a warning." I started walking away.

"I will send you some papers, just sign them." I stopped in my track hearing my uncle. I turned around to face him.

"What papers?" I raised my eyebrows. He took a deep breath and said.

"This villa's ownership papers. You already have the business empire--" I cut him off and said, "oh just shut up. I MADE that empire just by myself. It has nothing to do with you or the family business. And about this villa... Ye villa to Mai nhi jaane dungi."
With that I walked out of the villa and got in my car.

As I reached the guard at the gate I said to him, "Listen, I want you to inform me everytime Arvind Chachu comes here. Got it?" He nodded and i drived back.

Today was quite eventful.

Just as I reached back home, I got a message from the My secretary. I saw the message and a victory smile adorned my face.

Now it's time for STRIKE 2 !!!

__________🖤🩶🤍________

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

So How was it??

A good insight into Anaisha's life. And what do you think about her family secrets?

And also what do you think was the message about? What will be the STRIKE 2??

KEEP GUESSING TILL WE MEET IN THE NEXT CHAPTER WHICH WILL BE POSTED ON TUESDAY!!

Love you guys ❤️

TARGET: 200 VOTES AND 40-50 COMMENTS!!

I will post some spoilers regarding the new chapter on my Instagram you can follow me there to keep an eye on it---

With regards,
Khushi ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 1.2K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
37.5K 3.3K 11
𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 "𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥." ˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦    Adhvik Kapoor, the self m...
269K 4.8K 28
Book 2 of The Mismatch series. *** When the 'dead' ex is back in his life, leaving him with many...
157K 12.9K 74
#1 in twistsandturns on 29/09/23 𝑨𝒀𝑬𝑺𝑯𝑨 𝑨𝑮𝑵𝑰𝑯𝑶𝑻𝑹𝑰 an Advocate. Fierce. Powerful. Intelligent. Beautiful. Gorgeous. Selfless? No, she's...