seasons; blue lock x m.reader...

By jammiycge

๐ˆ ๐‚๐€๐๐“ be your love cause' I'm afraid I'll ruin your life while the leaves wither away and grew again, y... More

โ˜†
I. HOLD ONTO THE MOMENT
II. CHILDREN IN THE PARK
III. ONE MORE CHANCE
IV. ONE MORE CHANCE. 2
V. YOU AGAIN?
VI. NUISANCE
VII. FRIENDS?
VIII. EMPTY SEAT
IX. LOVESICK
X. SAY, DON'T GO
XI. IS THIS HATRED?
XII. YOU FEEL SO FAR AWAY
XIII. ITOSHI NO. 2
XIV. MAYBE, JUST MAYBE
XV. MISTY EYES AND CLOUDY THOUGHTS
XVI. BENEATH THE PURPLE-PINK SKIES
XVII. CAN'T THE UNIVERSE WAIT FOR ME?

XVIII. AREN'T I TOO YOUNG FOR THIS?

315 29 15
By jammiycge

ITALIC: GERMAN
NORMAL: JAPANESE

TW: CURSING, USE OF JAPANESE HONORIFICS.

★✮★

𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄 that y/n was just nervous would be an understatement. the moment he stepped foot into germany, he was bombarded by people. he forgot the fact that he was currently a rising star back in japan, and it seems like countries like germany picked up on the news as well.

lucky as he was when he reminded himself that he brought a pen with him, you know just for emergencies, but it seemed like it was to be used for other matters as well.(and by other matters, he meant autographs. he swears that he isn't cocky with it though)

with an anxious mind the popular individual signed nearly all of it, and still felt bad for those he didn't get to talk to nor give them his autograph. that was more time consuming than he thought. but atleast he was free to explore a bit.

his parents said that his manager was going to accompany him after he'd landed but..he didn't seen said manager anywhere.

y/n was provided with a brief description of what she should've looked like. with deep brown hair, brown eyes, a suit. really the basic criteria.

he didn't care as much though. y/n viewed himself as old enough to take care of himself. plus he was sure that the manager was going to text or call him. for now, y/n was exploring the airport with a curious mind.

he soon found his manager, or his manager found him strolling around the shops. thinking that he was spared from getting scolded, he let out a sigh of relief. how wrong he was.

walking along the pavement and his time with his manager, by chance he stumbled upon a bookstore. he figured that a book on the language would help him get around the country. especially since his german was broken, and he was not at all confident with it.

but glancing a second time, he caught the gaze of another pretty male. all y/n remembers was that the other had dazzling eyes. compare the shade to an amethyst and he wouldn't spot the difference.

y/n entered the bookstore. with only one thought in mind; buy a book and leave. he didn't have the time at the moment to stare to strangers. y/n told his manager to wait for him by the door.

'hopefully i don't end up with a shitty book only enough to teach a first grader...' running his finger among the wooden shelves and the pages of the books. he spotted a book that..seemed dependable enough to help with his german. checking the contents of said book, the words jumbled in his mind but read through it anyways.

"excuse me?" a voice rung through his ears as y/n turned to the sound. oh, it was the guy he was staring at.

thinking that this was an opportunity to practice the pronunciation and the words, y/n responded,

"do you need something?" the h/c male mentally patted himself on the back for not stumbling or his words.

"by chance, have you seen a book called harry potter and the deathly hallows?" the other took into account that the boy infront of him was in fact not from the country and tried to use simpler words to help him better.

"ah. i think it's somewhere near the counter?" ness thought that his pronunciation was a bit off but decent nonetheless. plus he held a conversation with him quite nicely.

"oh, and i recommend getting story books if you are gonna learn or practice your german."

the other just nodded with a small thank you. y/n placed the book back on the shelf, and was on his way to search for a story book. he debated on which to buy a novel more for his age or one for children.

y/n went with the latter. he couldn't even get through a chapter without wondering about what he just read. the words seemed like they were jumbling up in his mind.! or he's just stupid. he doesn't know.

looking at his digital watch, it read 8:34. the tryouts started in a few days so that gave him plenty of time to train. but the thing was that he had no clue where the nearest public soccer field. or if they even had one.

"hey. mrs. manager. can i buy a soccer ball?"

she blinked at him and nodded. quiet, he liked that. y/n didn't get along with people who were overly talkative.

he settled for practicing at the park. with hope that some other kid would be interested with playing with him.

starting with kicking the ball around, then moved on to dribbling and full on kicking the ball into he wall. the graffiti sprayed onto it gave him an idea to aim for the head on the character of whoever drew it.

'bullseye!' his pride boosted up with each one he successful did. sae would be proud, wouldn't he?
.

.

.
y/n shouldn't be thinking about him, should he? he settled for defeating him instead of playing alongside him long ago. rivals weren't meant to think lovingly about the other. really. he's just under the impression that they are. it's one-sided. sae couldn't care less about him.

the negative thoughts got him to finally miss one shot. his mind instantly blurred and tried again. as expected, he got it this time but notably was more powerful.

"l/n-san. it's getting dark. I'm supposed to be escorting you to our hotel."

no response.

"l/n-san?"

again, nothing.

a sigh escaped the poor woman's mouth as she sat down on a bench.
.

.

.
an hour passed and his manager was getting fed up with having to remind him, or in his words, pester him till' he stopped. y/n was beginning to dislike that, however he eventually gave in and went with his manager to drive to the hotel.

★✮★

two days past by. he wasted them training for the tryouts. he needed a breather. and so when his manager wasn't looking, he snuck off out of the building. they were only on the third foor so getting in and out didn't take as much time.

of course, he brought his soccer ball with him. who do you take him for if he didn't?

y/n ran off into the night with only one thought, and that was to take a break at the park once again.

the breeze was as soft as snow. the rustling of the trees gave him a sense of tranquility, while as for his the exact opposite. the realization that he was chosen for try outs finally deemed on him. y/n wondered why his mom didn't have a more shocking reaction. but brushed it off. he didn't take it as seriously when he got the letter; but now the desire of becoming the greatest striker didn't seem like such a dream anymore.

he dropped his ass on the bench. the ball in his arms, y/n boring his eyes into the back of the imaginary head it had. what did it actually mean? why did he take up this career? because of his skill? or was it because of sae? probably; but all he could think was if he made the right choice. to choose a bourgeois oppupation wasn't exactly his aim but here we are, but wasn't he too young for this? why'd he have to start thinking about jobs now?

y/n viewed the situation as unfair, because of all the other kids their age. they're standing in germany pressured by the weight of holding up to his soccer career. and as for most of them were probably in bed. studying for their academics perhaps. worrying about their love life.

did sae feel like this when he left him behind? he never wanted to run after the only thing that gave him complete comfort till he broke down. but here we are.

this was so unfai- "l/n-san?! where are you..??"

the worried tone of his manager rung in his ear. till she was at his side. her scolding went in vain when the words were just going into his ear and out the other. the manager shut up and dragged him back to the hotel without a word.

and a sapphire-eyed male watched all of it happen. to y/n's moment of contemplation to his manager's arrival with a thought it mind. 'his soccer ball..looks new.'

EXTRA / ADDITIONAL TIME:

when y/n was pondering about sae, sae was drinking y/n's favorite drink and reading his favorite book cause he forced him too, you know. before he left.

'why does n/n even like this scene? It's so sappy..'

but he read it either way. it's for y/n anyways, why shouldn't he?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 1.7K 16
(๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’! ๐๐‹๐”๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š ๐— ๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„! ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ / ๐’๐Ž๐”๐‹๐Œ๐€๐“๐„ ๐€๐”) ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ - Two souls are bind to fate with a red string...
214K 6.2K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.5K 105 9
An unknown fact about the Medieval Era would be something called 'Jester's Privilege.' The power to say anything without getting in trouble because...
17.3K 596 17
A young man named, [Y/N] Kaneko, who have an extraordinary mind, he was always known for his strategic intellect and natural talent, particularly in...