A Series of Zutara Stories

By Missxcocoa

This is just a few one shots I made for Zutara (Usually made cause I'm fighting a nasty case of the writers b... More

Peace and Quiet (Smut)
Morning Love (Smut)
Agni Kai
Rendezvous
Firewater (Smut; read warning first)
Making an Heir
Blowing Smoke (smut drabble)
Lovemaking (Smut Drabble)
Reuniting
Just the Beginning (Zutara Finale Oneshot)
Silence
One Last Night
Regrets (Jet/Zuko/Katara)
Lingering (Zuko/Katara/Jet)
Realization
Realization: Zuko's Turn
No Mercy
Ovation (smut)
How She Knows

We Are Not Mistakes

4.2K 52 2
By Missxcocoa

They call me a mistake. They call me an abomination. A disgrace to the fire-nation. 

I look down to my subjects and watch them walk by. I watch the people glare in the direction of the palace while they walk by. What was the fire-lord thinking? They must've thought.
Marrying that water-tribe girl and having children with her. I can't go anywhere without guards anymore. Too many people have tried to attack our family. It's frightening, truly frightening. 

Not a night goes by where I don't worry about someone coming into the house and hurting our family. I rock my little sister to sleep sometimes, tears sliding down my cheeks wondering how society would treat her. We didn't choose this, we didn't want to be abominations. As father would say, people aren't used to the world's new peace. Some people are still stuck in their own ways. But when will the world accept me and my sister; as the royal princesses of the fire nation? Daughters of Fire lord Zuko and his wife, Katara.

No, we are not mistakes. We are the beginning to a new era of peace. And even if it'll take years for that era to happen, I will try my hardest to make my dream of acceptance into a reality.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 200 12
I've been on wattpad a lot and I love reading Tokka books so I wanted to make a one shot book for fellow short story readers who love Tokka as much a...
133K 3.2K 58
Hiya! I've finally decided to dive into the world of writing Harry Potter one-shots! As always, my writing is NSFW/smut free! I'm not only writing t...
498K 7.2K 37
I decide to make something different besides undertale don't be afraid to request! so YEET
3.6K 36 6
Kataang smut but maybe some other stuff! This is my collection of one shots and I'll be adding more :) Date Night in the Fire Palace is a one shot st...