MAFIA STEPBROTHER (BTS FF)

Galing kay foxeyes42

This story is about a cold, savage yet mature girl who lives with her mother. She love her mother so much but... Higit pa

A/N
INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTIONS 2
PART 1
HOUSE TOUR
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
HOUSE TOUR 2
HOUSE TOUR 3
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
PART 9
ANOTHER INTRODUCTION
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
PART 13
PART 14
PART 15
PART 16
PART 17
PART 18
PART 19
PART 21
PART 22
PART 23
PART 24
PART 25
PART 26
PART 27
PART 28

PART 20

521 15 28
Galing kay foxeyes42

Previously:-

Suddenly, someone sits beside me.

????- Hello queen. You're finally here. He said.

I look beside me and saw........

At GOT7 mansion

I look beside me and saw jaebeom, GOT7's leader, was sitting beside me while smiling. 

I just gave him a dark look, not even uttering a word. Even though I always wore a mask that almost cover up all over my face but everyone already know my usual dark expression just by looking at my eyes. 

Jaebeom- You look beautiful as usual queen. He said with a cheeky smile. 

Maybe they thought I didn't know about their true intention. I thought. 

Queen [y/n]- Thank you. I said darkly with a formal tone. 

He was about to say something but we got interrupt by the door open. We look over and saw dad, the mafia king, walking in along with his team, Bangtan Boys. I know that they would be invited since dad was a mafia king. Then dad come towards the table that I was at and sit opposite of me with his dark expression. 

King [dad]- Hello queen. It's nice to see you here. You look good. He said formally. 

Queen [y/n]- Thank you. You look good yourself too. I said darkly. 

After that we start to catch up with our own business news and it's look like they're really didn't recognize me. Suddenly we heard the MC was talking. I just rolled my eyes when he said that this party was just to get together between mafias. But then I just realize that jaebeom wasn't beside me anymore. I excuse myself from mafia king [dad] and went to washroom to communicate with J.ONE, Lix and I.N to ask if they're done but while I'm on my way there, someone stood infront of me and stop me from walking. Since I was looking down, I tilted my head up and look at the person face, it was jinyoung. GOT7's best spy. 

Jinyoung- Hello queen. Where are you going?? He ask with a smile that looks like a genuine smile but aren't. 

I'm almost fall for your smile jinyoung but sorry.... YOU CAN'T FOOL THE QUEEN. I thought.

Queen [y/n]- Isn't this the way to go to washroom?? I ask sarcastically. 

Jinyoung- Ouh yeah, it is. Right this way queen. He said, stepping aside while his right hand showing the way. 

I already notice how he kept his left hand behind him all this time and bow to me like a prince. Plus, I also notice his tiny smirk before he was bowing. I nodded simply and taking a few step forward while taking out the injection in my clutch swiftly before bend down my head along with my body, step to the right side, immediately move towards his back and inject him on the right side of his neck. He collapse on the floor almost immediately. I exhale a bit. I admit that GOT7 always has been the best group in combat fighting but it looks like that they still can't defeat me in speed. I take a moment to look around if there is any cctv or hidden camera. My eyes was pretty sharp when it comes to searching something especially tiny things, so of course I immediately know there is no cctv or hidden camera around here. I got the eye of the hunter. Then I look down to jinyoung who was fainted. 

Why did you chose this place dumbass??? ...... There is no cctv and OF COURSE your boss won't know if you did the job or not..... AM I THAT WEAK TO BE UNDERESTIMATED LIKE THAT??? WHAT AN UGLY INSULTS. I thought while rolling my eyes. 

I open my clutch, took the injection that was on jinyoung's hand, put it in my clutch and close my clutch. After that, I dragged him by his collar to one room that I saw earlier. I open the door and saw it was a storage room. I just shrugged, throw him in there and and close the door. Then I went to washroom to fix my hair or anything so it doesn't looks like I've just fighting with someone. I went into the washroom, put on my in ear and tap it. 

Queen [y/n]- YJ, how's the guarding side? I ask darkly.

YJ [yeonjun]- Clear, queen. He said. 

Queen [y/n]- J.ONE, Lix, I.N. Any update?? I ask darkly. 

Lino [lee know]- We've already inside queen. We'll be done as soon as possible. He said coldly. 

Queen [y/n]- Ouh, you're here too. Good. Devil heart and the rest of txt in your position now. We can start the plan. I said darkly while smirking maniacally. 

Devil heart and txt- On it queen. They said in unison. 

I turn off my in ear, put it in my clutch and walk out as if nothing happen. When I'm about to enter the hall again, I look around and saw devil heart and txt. We just look at each other and went to our own way. While walking, the butler walk infront of me. I took two of the drink and walk away. One of it was an alcohol and one of it just a carbonated drink. I went to stand near a table around the corner of the hall, put down both of the drink and open my clutch. Before I do anything, I look around the hall for any cctv's and there is a few of it. I saw one was completely was towards me and it's kinda weird. I took both of the drink to any table while eyeing the cctv's. It's completely following me. I look around and saw the other cctv's were following devil heart and txt. I put the drink somewhere, went back to the washroom and put on my in ear. 

Queen [y/n]- Be careful, there's cctv were following our movement. Careful with every movement so they didn't find anything suspicious. I said darkly. 

Then I went back out of the washroom like nothing happen, took the drink that I left earlier and went to sit somewhere. I sat down as if I was waiting for someone, I secretly open my clutch, tear the sachet secretly, act like I already found the person that I was looking for, get up and walk towards bar counter while holding on top of the glass to let the powder gets in the cup. By the time I was at the bar counter, I saw jaebeom was sitting there, drunk already. I went to sit beside him and put the drink on the counter.

Queen [y/n]- Well, hello there. I said darkly while sitting down. 

He look at me and smile. 

Jaebeom- Hello queen. Here have a sit. He said with drunk tone. 

Well, you aren't drunk, are you??? You can't fool me dumbass. I thought. 

Queen [y/n]- Anyway, here. I got a drink for you. I said while giving him the drink that I pour the powder. 

He took it and we cheers. But before I drink my drink, I saw how he was staring at my drink. I make my nose closer to the glass and smell something weird. Later I saw a reflection on the glass at the wall that someone was going to walk through behind me. I move back a bit and that mafia was bump onto my back and my glass fell on the floor. That person turn to look at me and his eyes went wide. 

Mafia 1- Queen, I'm so sorry. I didn't meant to bump onto you. Seriously, I didn't meant to do that. He apologize. 

I get up and brush off some drink that was on my dress. I turn to look at him darkly. His head was looking on the floor. Suddenly jaebeom gets up with a furious face. 

Jaebeom- What's wrong with you?? Are you blind?? He said furiously. 

I hold onto jaebeom.

Queen [y/n]- It's fine. It's not his fault anyway. I said darkly. 

I look at the guy.

Queen [y/n]- It's fine, you can go. I said darkly. 

He bow to me and walk away. I sat back down while holding onto jaebeom to gesture him to sat down. I look the bartender.

Queen [y/n]- One mojito please. I said darkly.

He nodded and start making my drink. After sometimes, he came to me and give me the drink. I took it and turn to look at jaebeom who was looking at me kinda dissatisfied. 

Seems like your plan aren't working.... poor you... I thought in satisfaction. 

Queen [y/n]- Shall we? I ask while raising my drink. 

He nodded and we cheers. After we chug the drink, we put the glass on the counter and I turn to look at jaebeom. He look at me.

Queen [y/n]- Don't be so mad about it. It's just drink. I said darkly.

Jaebeom- No, it's just tha- He stop saying anything and start to groan while holding his head. 

Queen [y/n]- What's wrong?? I ask. 

Jaebeom- I don't - He can't even saying anything and his body about to fall down but I caught him. 

Queen [y/n]- Woah. Are you okay?? Here let me help you. Let's go somewhere better to take a rest. I said while helping him to stand up.

He just nodded while trying to stand up properly. Then, I take him to the same hallway to go to washroom. When we're a bit far from the hall, I secretly took out another injection and inject it on his neck. He's to weak to give any reaction and fell on the floor, fainted. I dragged him by collar and put him in the same storage room, left him with jinyoung who was still fainted. 

Huh.... EASY... I thought while closing the storage room door. 

I throw away the syringe. I reach out for my in ear in my clutch, put it on and contact them.

Queen [y/n]- How is it going?? I ask darkly.

SB [soobin]- We've taken down 3, queen. He said.

Dark soul [lisa]- We got only 2, queen. She said coldly. 

Queen [y/n]- And I got 2. That means we're done. Venom, now. I said darkly. 

Venom [jisoo]- Yes queen. She said. 

Then the explosion can be heard by in ear. I hold back my smirk.

Queen [y/n]- It's time to go home. I said in satisfied. 

Lix [felix]- Wait, we need back up queen. He said. 

Queen [y/n]- What's wrong? I ask darkly.

I.N [jeongin]- It looks like we've been trapped in this room cause there is someone infront of the door. He whispered.

Queen [y/n]- On it. KAI. I said.

KAI [huening kai]- Yes queen. He said immediately. 

Queen [y/n]- Cut the electricity. I'll help them out. I said.

KAI [huening kai]- Got it. He said.

Queen [y/n]- J.ONE, location. I said darkly. 

I keep my in ear and felt a buzz in my clutch. I took out my mafia phone and see the location they're in. I scan it and keep it in my clutch. Then I walk through the hallway towards the hall. By the time I'm there, the electricity being cut and this mansion immediately black out. I ignore the noises from the guest and use my full speed went toward where they were. When I near the room, I saw a few bodyguards were standing there while talking to their earpiece. Looks like they were contacting their boss. I slowly open the zip on the side of my dress, took out my daggers and zip it back. After that, I attack them using my dagger. After I'm done with the guards, I open the door but I saw no one.

Queen [y/n]- Guys, let's go. I whispered shouts.

Lino [lee know]- Yes queen. He said.

Then we run out of the mansion. When we're out, I put in my in ear.

Queen [y/n]- KAI, turn it back on and run with your team. I said darkly while signaling four of my spy to go home. 

They nodded and walk away.

KAI [huening kai]- Yes queen. He said.

Meanwhile the electricity turn back on, I get inside of my car and start the engine. I wait a few minutes and push a button that was in my clutch all this time. When the explosions starts, I smirk darkly and off to my private mansion. 

FLASH BACK

*Y/N POV*

After about 30 minutes, devil heart, txt, J.one (han), Lix (felix) and I.N (jeongin) get inside of the meeting cabin. I put away my phone and stand up. All of their were looking at me.

Queen- Okay. Since everyone is here already, let's begin the meeting. I said darkly.

All of them nodded. I get up from my chair, take out the papers that I wrote down the strategies and put it on the table. Everyone immediately gets up and look at the strategies. I look at them.

Queen [y/n]- So, here's the plan. I said.

They lift up their head and look at me. 

Queen [y/n]- First, we'll go there as their guest. Then we're going to take them down by injections and sleeping powder. We don't need to kill anyone on this mission cause it's only to warn them that we aren't going to be silence by the action that they just did. And when you're doing this mission, be more careful and alert by what you were doing so that no one will notice our movement. YJ, you'll be staying somewhere to take care of their guards. After, we'll take care of GOT7 who was inside the mansion. I said. 

They all nodded. I look towards venom.

Queen [y/n]- Venom, you will not attending this party. I need you to go to their base 3. They have all of their dirty work there. The information, the products, everything was in there. Take the bodyguards as much as you need to help you take all of the information and products. I mean EVERYTHING that they have in there. After you're done, set down a few bombs inside and outside of their base. Then, hide somewhere and wait for my signal to blow it up. When your done, ask the bodyguards to put all of it in our vault. I said.

Venom [jisoo]- Yes queen. She said.

Queen [y/n]- Here's the location. I said while giving here a flash drive.

Queen [y/n]- J.ONE, lix and i.n. I called out their name while turning to look at them. 

They look at me.

Queen [y/n]- I know that you guys just finish your mission but I really need your help for this missions. I said while looking at them three as if I ask them 'if it's okay'. 

I.N [jeongin]- It's fine, we'll do it. He said.

The other nodded their head. I nodded.

Queen [y/n]- Okay, for you guys. You will put a bomb outside of their mansion, anywhere that doesn't have any guest in it. Secretly get inside of their mansion, search for the room that have all the informations about them and their boss. If it's inside the computer, hack it and save it in this flash drive. After that, tell me if you're done. I continue while giving them a flash drive. 

Lix [felix]- But if it's about hacking, Lino was the best to do it. He said.

Queen [y/n]- Yeah I know but I do know that he had a test on this week. So, I just want him to focus on his test. But if you're really need him you can bring him with you guys tomorrow, if he's fine with it. I said. 

They nodded and felix keep the flash drive in his pockets. 

Queen [y/n]- And the rest, we'll take them down and leave. I won't assign you who you'll be taking down. Any of their members you met, just do the job directly cause they won't be staying at one place together. They must be scatter all around the mansion. So, when I ask, tell me how much you've taken down. After that, we're going home. I said.

They look at me while frowning.

YUN [taehyun]- Just that?? That's too easy. He said.

Then YJ bump his elbow on YUN's hand while frowning while mouthing 'what are you saying?'. I snap my finger and both of them look at me. 

Queen [y/n]- Don't fight. Here me out. We will be attending a 'PARTY'. When it comes to 'PARTY' you should have known how many people are there. If we're not being careful, we'll get caught. It's not about if it's easy or not. It's about the risk that we're going to take. Got it? I said darkly. 

YUN [taehyun]- Yes queen. He said lowly. 

Queen [y/n]- Don't give me that kind of tone. You're fine. I said.

He look up and nodded. 

Queen [y/n]- Okay, that's all we need to do tomorrow. Remember- I got cut by all of them.

Devil heart, txt, J.ONE, LIX and I.N- Be careful. We know. They said in unison while playfully glaring at me. 

I giggle, they also giggle. They were about to walk away but I raise my hand as 'stop'. They look at me. 

Queen [y/n]- Venom, J.one, lix and i.n, follow to me to take your things for tomorrow. The other, you can go home and be prepared. I said while keeping the papers in my laptop bag and look up.

They nodded and the others walk out of the room while those four was waiting for me. I look at those four.

Queen [y/n]- Let's go. I said. 

All of them just nodded ad followed behind me. We walk out of the room, went inside of weapons room and went to bombs side. I took a bag that we got there, put in about 6 of the bombs that venom needs to bring with her, some wires and the button. Take another bag to put only one for my spies to bring. I turn to give one bag to venom while the other for my spies. They took it and look at me. 

Queen [y/n]- Venom, took all of this, connect it together using those wires to make it easier for you to blow it up all at once. I said.

She just nodded silently. I look at another three.

Queen [y/n]- For you guys. You just need to find a perfect place to put it and get inside of mansion. I'll be the one that blow it up when we're done the mission. I said.

Three of them nodded.

Queen [y/n]- Okay, lets go home. I said.

All of the nodded and walk away. I also walk out of the base and off to my private mansion.

FLASH BACK END

When I arrived, I park my car and get inside of my mansion with a proud smirk. 

What a perfect night........ I've told you guys, GOT7... remember with whom you guys are dealing with..... I thought. 

I went straight to my room, get inside, went inside of my closet, kept the rest of my injection along with sleeping powder, went to undo my hair, put away the leg belts, take off the mask and clean my make up. After that, I take my pyjama with me and walk to bathroom for shower. I purposely staying in the bathtub a bit longer just to relax my body. After the missions, it was a perfect moment to take a warm bath especially when you know that your plan working. When I'm done, I walk out, put away the dress and went to closet to do my night skincare routine and dry my hair. I took both of my phone, walk towards my bed and sit on it. Then I open my phone to text lee know.

(TEXT)

~Y/N~ Hey oppa. Where did you guys staying right now?? I think I wanted to take the flash drive from you tomorrow. I forgot about it earlier.

~LEE KNOW~ Hey y/n. Sure you can come. We're still staying at our house right now.

~Y/N~ Well then see you tomorrow.

He just read my text and off line. He's always like that, so I've used to it. After that I call jisoo unnie. A few ringing later and she pick up the call.

🔹CALL🔹

Jisoo- Hello y/nie. She said.

Y/n- Hi unnie. Unnie, how are you?? Did you get hurt while doing your work?? I ask.

Jisoo- No, I didn't. Anyway, all of that thing, I've told your bodyguards to put it inside the vault. She said.

Y/n- Got it. Go take some rest, unnie. Thanks for today. Tell the others I say thanks. I said.

Jisoo- Welcome and I will. Good night. She said.

Y/n- Good night. I said and cut the call.

I look at the clock and it's 11 pm already. I'm hungry but I don't any appetite to eat. So, I just charge my phone and went to sleep. 

Moday, 7:00 am

*Y/N POV*

KRING.................. KRING..................

I groan, turn off the alarm  and sit up. I don't have work since it's sch day. Then I remember that I need to go to stray kids house but it's still early. I get off of my bed, went to take my workout outfit, walk to bathroom, brush my teeth, wash my face and change to my workout outfit. Later, I walk out of bathroom, do my hair, take my phone with me and went to my gym.

My outfit

Hairstyle

Once I'm in the gym, I put away my phone, warm up and start doing my workout routine. 

<Hours Later>

I finish my workout, went to sit on a chair and took a look at my phone, it's already 10 am. I get up along with my phone on my hand, walk out of the gym, went to drink some water and went to my room. Once I'm in my room, I went to my closet, take my casual clothes and went to bathroom for shower. After I'm done, I put away my sport outfit, went to do my skincare routine, do my hair and walk out of my room with my phone on my hand. I went towards kitchen, looking for some food and there's some baking ingredient. I just setting the ingredient and make some pancakes. When it's done, I put it on a plate, pour some honey and went to sit on the island to sit and eat. Later, I went to wash my plate, drink some water, went to living room and turn on the tv. I start to search a movie to watch to kill the time and press the button play.

<Time Skip>

I already watch two movies. I look at the clock, it's already 3:20 pm. I didn't even notice that I don't eat lunch yet. I turn off the tv, went towards kitchen, search an instant ramyeon, put in the hot water and wait till it's ready. After sometimes, I start to eat while busy with my phone. After I finish, I throw away the cup, drink some water and went to my room. I took my handbag, bring both of my phone, earpod and wallet. Then I walk out of my room toward downstairs and walk out to charles. He look at me while I'm nearing him.

Y/n- Oppa. I called. 

Charles- Yes y/n. He said. 

He know that if I call him oppa that means I want to talk casually with him. 

Y/n- Let's go to stray kids house. I have something to do there. I said. 

He nodded and went to open the car door for me. I said thank you, get inside, he went to driver side and we off to stray kids house. When we're about to get on driveway at stray kids house, I notice there is something on the tree near the gate at their house. Once we're stopping infront of their door, I get out of the car, walk toward main door, and rang the bell. Soon, the door open revealing minho oppa who was smiling widely. 

Minho- Hi y/n. Come in. He said while stepping aside. 

Y/n- Thank you oppa. Anyways, where is the others? I said while get inside and stand beside.

Minho- The others are in living room while felix, innie, Han, hyunjin and seungmin were still at school. He said while we're walking towards their living room. 

I nodded. When we're in living room, I saw bang chan and changbin oppa were watching tv. I walk to sit with them on the couch silently. They turn their head to look at me and smile. 

Y/n- Annyeong 'hi'. I said simply with a small smile. 

Bang chan and changbin- Annyeong y/n. They said while smiling. 

Minho- Y/n, I'll go get the things you want. He said suddenly. 

Y/n- Ouh sure. I said while looking at him. 

He walk away. Then I stand up and act like I wanted to look around their house. I walk near the window in this living room, purposely look outside, walk away and look through their things. 

Y/n- I'm sorry for doing this but I need to. I said, knowing that changbin and bang chan oppa was looking at me weirdly. 

Bang chan- What are you doing actually? He ask confusedly. 

Y/n- I'll tell you later. I said while went to take my phone in my bag. 

I text charles oppa. 

(TEXT)

~Y/N~ Oppa, where were you? 

~CHARLES~ Outside the window beside you. 

I turn around and saw him was standing there holding his phone. 

~Y/N~ Okay, I didn't see you there. Anyway, Can you look around 2 o'clock, at the tree near the gate? Can you take care of it? 

~CHARLES~ On it. 

~Y/N~ Thanks. 

~CHARLES~ No prob.

I keep my phone while eyeing outside and saw charles was walking towards that tree. I sat back down and finally realize that bang chan and changbin oppa were still staring at me confusedly. 

Changbin- Are you okay? What are you doing earlier?? He ask. 

Y/n- Nothing, just wanted to make sure what I saw earlier was real. I said simply. 

Bang chan- You saw what?? He ask. 

Y/n- I saw someone on top of the tree near your gate. More like a spy. I said coldly. 

Bang chan- Really?? How come we didn't notice? Let's take a look. He said and about to get up. 

Y/n- No need. Charles oppa have taken care of it. And I think that spy was just get there a few minutes before I arrived or how could you guys not notice that spy when you get back from uni, right? I said. 

Bang chan sit back down and nodded. Then I saw minho oppa walking toward us with a few files and the flash drive. He walk to us and put it on the coffee table. He sigh and take a sit. He look at me. 

Minho- This files had some of the information that we might need it and here the flash that have all of their information. He said while giving me the flash drive. 

Y/n- How did I not notice that you guys holding these files last night?? I said, a bit amused. 

He just smirk a little. I smirk.

Y/n- The best spy team that I got. I said while smirking. 

Minho- Of course. He said proudly and playfully.

I rolled my eyes playfully and put the files under the table. Then changbin oppa spoke. 

Changbin- Why did you put those there?? Aren't you going back to your mansion? He ask.

Y/n- Are you trying to kick me out of here? I ask. 

Changbin- It's not that. I just thinking that you might wanted to read those information. He said in defensed tone. 

Y/n- Calm down. I'm just playing. I do want to read it but I think it's better for me forget about it for now and took a rest from it. I said simply. 

Bang chan- It sounds like you didn't rest at all. Did you overwork yourself again?? He ask.

Y/n- Not really but I'm fine. No worries. I said simply. 

Bang chan- Bu- He didn't get to finish his words, the kids has walk in the house.

Hyunjin, han, felix, jeongin and seungmin- Hi noona. They said while sitting down on the other couch. 

Y/n- Hi. I said while smiling a bit. 

I look at hyunjin. 

Y/n- Hyunjinnie, how's your arm? I ask. 

Hyunjin- Still recovering but it doesn't hurt anymore. He said. 

Y/n- That's good. Anyways, since I'm here. Why don't we spend time together? I'm bored. I said. 

Han- Sure. What are we going to do? He ask excitedly. 

Y/n- First, you guys go take a shower first. You guys stink. I said playfully while blocking my nose and scrunched my face. 

They glare at me while smiling and walk upstairs. The others just giggling with me. After sometimes, they walk in living room and we start to play some games. When we're done, the maknae line ask me to teach them math subjects. I give them a tiny glare but still agree to teach them. 

<Time Skip>

We finish with their tutor session. They were keeping their books and stationery in their bag. Suddenly felix spoke. 

Felix- Noona, Don't you have class today?? He ask while zipping his bag.

Y/n- I don't. I've told mom that I had a business trip but I went to my private mansion. I need to do that for yesterday mission. I explain while busy with my phone.

Felix- Do you need to do that all the time? It's not good to lie to her. He said.

Y/n- What can I do? My identity is important. If she knows about it, she'll get mad and it'll be more worst if someone knows about me. Mom will be in danger if my identity get blow. That's also the reason why I wore a mask that almost cover up my face. I said simply.

Felix- Okay but I wanted to ask something. Is it true that you're the girl in the video on our sch/uni website?? Who's that guy actually?? He ask hesitantly.

I halted and look up. Everyone was looking at me including the hyung line since we were doing our tutor session in living room.

Y/n- Don't worry. That slut wasn't me. I said bluntly while looking down at my phone again.

Bang Chan- But who's that guy? He ask.

Y/n- My FUCKING EX-BOYFRIEND. I said bluntly while still busy with my phone.

Felix- You have a boyfriend before?? Why don't you told us? He ask.

Y/n- I don't need to. Plus, he's useless. I said.

Changbin- Why? He ask.

Y/n- He's FUCKBOY. I said simply.

Innie- Jinjja? 'really'. What happened between you and him, noona?? He ask.

Y/n- You guys don't need to know. It'll waste our time talking about him. I said.

Seungmin- That's fine. By the way noona. Are you going to get back to your mansion?? It's late already. I preferred you to stay here. He said.

I look at the time on my phone, it's 11 pm already.

Y/n- Yup, it's really late. Felix, did you still have my pyjama in your closet? I ask while looking up to him.

Felix- Yup, I do. Let's go. He said.

Y/n- Bye guys. I might sleep right away after shower. I said while getting up along with my handbag.

Bang Chan- Sure. Go take a rest. He said while smiling.

I nodded and walk upstairs with Felix. Once we're in his room, I went to his closet, search for my pyjama and went to bathroom for shower. I've been here so many times, so I know where is my belongings since purposely left some of it here for a sleepover. After I'm done, I walk out of bathroom, put away my clothes and went to his closet to dry my hair. Felix went to take a shower too and when he's done, I also dry his hair and we went to sleep.

NEXT MORNING

Tuesday, 6:00 am

KRING........ KRING.......

I groan and sit up. I open my eyes and look for the sound. Then I saw Felix's alarm clock. I turn it off, look at my side and saw that felix wasn't even budge by the sound. I put my hand on his shoulder and shook him gently.

Y/n- Lixie, wake up. You have school today. I said.

He whine a bit and sit up. He look at me, half asleep. I smile a little and give a light little pat on his cheeks to wake him up.

Y/n- Wake up you sleepy head. I'll go take a shower first but don't you dare to fall asleep again. I said.

He just nodded sleepily. I shake my head, get off his bed, went to take my clothes and walk to bathroom for shower. Once I'm done, I walk out of bathroom, put away my pyjama and saw felix already lying on the bed, asleep. Then I got an idea. I walk to Felix's side and stand near him. I inhale and shout.

Y/n- Felix, Felix, wake up!!! There's fire in this house!! I shout.

He jolted up, sit on his bed in alert position and look around with wide eyes. He look so panic.

Felix- Where?! Where's the fire??!! He shout while looking around.

By the time he look at me. I've already laughing my ass off beside him.

Y/n- Hahahaha... You- hahahahahaha. Look at yourself. I said while laughing hard.

Felix- Noona, you almost gave me heart attack you know. He whined.

I calm down from laughing and took a deep breath.

Y/n- Well, that's what you get. I've told you, DON'T YOU DARE to fall asleep again. But you did, so I just did what I need to do. I said.

Felix- I know but why should you shouted like that?? I thought there is really a fire in this house. He complain.

Y/n- Well, there will be a fire in this house if you still want to go back to sleep. Now, stop complaining and get ready for school before you're late. I'll be at downstairs. I said.

He nodded, get off the bed, went to take his school uniform and walk to bathroom. I took my bag with me and walk towards downstairs to the kitchen. I set up all the ingredient and start making breakfast. After I'm done, I settle it down on dining table. I look up and saw stray kids walk in kitchen. I smile a little.

Y/n- Morning. I said.

Stray kids- Morning. They said while walking towards their own place and sit.

Bang Chan- You don't need to do all of this y/n. He said.

Y/n- It's fine. Now, let's eat. I said while sitting down besides felix.

Felix- By the way, noona. You need to feed me since you did that to me earlier. He said while pouting playfully.

Y/n- What?? Haish this big baby. I said.

Felix- I'm not a baby. He defensed.

Y/n- You ARE a BABY. Now stop whining or I won't feed you. I said while my hand already had a fork to feed him pancakes.

He give me a little glare but still open his mouth. I just shook my head while feeding him. Then bang Chan spoke.

Bang Chan- What did you do y/n? He ask.

I glance at him while continuing to feed Felix.

Y/n- Nothing. Just doing something that's enough to wake him up. Nothing much. I said simply.

Felix- Nothing much? You almost gave me heart attack. Hyung, did you know that she shouted 'there's fire in this house' right beside me?? And after that she laughing her ass off when I jolted up panically. She's such a prankster. He start complaining while munching his food.

Y/n- Stop talking while eating you baby. I scolded while feed him more.

Bang Chan- Yeah, stop talking while eating felix. Anyway, why did you do that y/n? He said and ask me.

Y/n- Well, I've already wake him up and said that I'll be taking shower first. Plus, I even told him not to go back to sleep but when I'm done, he did fell asleep once again. So, I did what I needed to and it works. I explain while feeding Felix.

Bang Chan- Ouh okay. By the way, he's always like that and kinda hard to wake him up. He'll go back to sleep if you didn't stay with him after waking him. He said and start to eat.

Y/n- Ouh really..... I said while turning to look at felix with a warning gaze.

Felix- Uh.. hehehehehe. Hyung..... He laugh nervously and whined to his hyung.

Bang Chan just raise both of his hand as signal ' it ain't my fault '.

Y/n- Felix, hear me out. You need to fix that. it's not fine if you always like that. What if the time comes, where no one can wake you up? Are you going to sleep till you late to go to uni or work?? You can't be like that forever. I start nagging while feeding him the last piece of pancakes.

Felix- Yes noona. He said lowly but still open his mouth.

Y/n- Now, you're done. You guys can go. I'll take care of the dishes and I'm going back to my mansion soon. I said to all of them.

Bang chan- Thank you y/n. We'll go first. He said while getting up.

The others also gets up. I nodded and wave at them. They wave back at me and said goodbye. Once they're gone, I get up, took all the dishes, went to wash them wipe clean the dining table.

*Y/N POV END*

*FELIX POV*

We walk out of our house and went to school by walking since it's near. Then chan hyung called all of us.

Bang chan- Guys, hear me out. He said.

All of us turn to look at him. He signal us to get closer. We get closer and he start talking.

Bang chan- Yesterday when y/n come here, she said there's someone on that tree, more like a spy. So, we need to be more careful and alert from now on. We can't just relying on y/n. She's not going to be with us 24/7. From now on, stay alert and careful. Be on guard all the time. He said lowly while signaling the tree near our gate.

We nodded to him and we walk to our school. When we're arrived, bang chan, changbin and minho hyung went to their own clocker while us five went to the side. While we're on our way, we heard someone shouting.

????- Stay away from y/n!!!! She's mine!! He shouted madly.

I look at the place where the shout came from and saw......

TO BE CONTINUE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HELLO GUYS!!!
IT'S ME AGAIN.....
ANYWAY, HERE'S THE NEW CHAPTER...
I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT.......
JUST SOME REMINDERS...
THIS BOOK IS ONLY A FICTION BOOK WHERE'S IT'S JUST A STORY THAT I WROTE ABOUT MY IMAGINATION....
IT'S NOT RELATED WITH THE REAL LIFE..
THIS FOR YOU GUYS.....

I HOPE YOU GUYS SURVIVE THROUGH THIS PHOTOS 🙂🙂🙂

THAT'S ALL...............

ANNYONG............

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

49.4K 1.6K 37
Y/n is a weak girl with a strong mindset. Her life is miserable but she believes that she can pull through anything if she keeps herself together. Ju...
305K 9.2K 56
Y/n just found out her mom has been dating a man for six months and never told her even worse he is a mafia and has 7 adopted sons how will Y/n deal...
82.2K 2.5K 34
Btsร—readers Mafia siblings Bts who are famous for being fearless and heartless mafia's have a weakness their sister yn, but- yn isn't a soft, kind...