Come Back to Me

By Keebs1214

Far away and content in Texas, Regan has done everything she can to forget her tiny little hometown in Maine... More

Chapter 1 Present Day
Chapter 2 Present Day
10 Years Ago: Noah
Chapter 4 Present Day
Chapter 5 Present Day
Chapter 6 Present Day
Chapter 7 Present Day
Chapter 8 Present Day
10 Years Ago: Joshua
Chapter 10 Present Day
Chapter 11 Present Day
Chapter 12 Present Day
Chapter 13 Present Day
Chapter 14 Present Day
Chapter 15: Present Day
10 Years Ago: Mark
Chapter 17: Present Day
Chapter 18: Present Day
Chapter 19: Present Day
Chapter 20: Present Day
10 Years Ago: Noah
Chapter 22: Present Day
Chapter 23: Present Day
Chapter 24: Present Day
Chapter 25: Present Day
Chapter 26: Present Day
Chapter 27: Present Day
Chapter 28: Present Day
Chapter 29: Present Day
Chapter 30: Present Day
Chapter 31: Present Day
10 Years Ago: The Boys
Chapter 33: Present Day
Chapter 34: Present Day
Chapter 35: Present Day
Chapter 36: Present Day
10 Years Ago: Regan
Chapter 38: Present Day
Chapter 39: Present Day
Chapter 40: Present Day
Chapter 41: Present Day
Chapter 42: Present Day
Chapter 43
Chapter 44: Present Day
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 - Edited
Chapter 52: Noah - The Rescue
Chapter 53: Joshua - The Rebuild
Chapter 54: Mark - The Revenge
Chapter 55: Regan - The Recovery
Chapter 56: Regan

Chapter 46

168 14 4
By Keebs1214

I was trembling with anticipation.

Naked and kneeling on Mark's huge bed, I waited. My head bowed, eyes glued to the floor, and my chest already heaving in excitement for a night that was going to change our relationship forever.

I could feel it. Tension was coiling and pulsing through the house, beckoning one of us to cut through and release it. My body was hyper-aware of it. The soft brush of air from the heat humming on broke me out in goosebumps. The creak of a floorboard made me jerk in surprise. Someone was walking the hallway. Voices drifted softly up from downstairs, just faint enough that I couldn't tell who it was or what they were saying, forcing my heart into overdrive. When footsteps stopped right outside the door, I thought I would hyperventilate.

Whoever it was didn't enter the room. I could hear them breathing. They watched me. It took every ounce of control not to look up at them. Joshua said 'eyes to the floor' so that's where they stayed. If it was him who stared at me, I wanted to show him I could follow his instructions, that I could be a good girl.

Fuck. Why did that turn me on so much? I dared to shift slightly, squeezing my thighs together and felt how wet I was becoming. What was taking them so long? This was absolute torture.

The man stepped inside. I held my breath.

I didn't recognize his scent, though he smelled really good. All I could see was his black boots and black pants. Mark? That was his usual uniform. No, it wasn't him. This wasn't any of the three of them.

I sucked in a breath, unsure what was happening.

Black gloved hands were on my knees, forcing them apart. My teeth dug into my bottom lip as he spread me wide, opening me up for anyone to see. He took my hands and placed them on my thighs, pressing down to indicate not to move.

Then the mystery man left, his heavy footsteps fading away and back downstairs.

It had to have been one of the security guards. There were men all around the Brownstone, inside and out. My eyes rolled at myself. That's why Joshua told me to keep the door open. He wanted me on display for everyone to see, and someone had just come in here to make sure all of me was exhibited. It seemed we were playing a game then.

How many of Mark's guys would come in here? Would they reposition me each time? Would they touch me? No, he wouldn't allow that. There was no way. They were being sent in here to tease me and get me so riled up that I'd be like a wild animal by the time any of my boys joined me. Joshua was trying to get me to break his rules. Which meant I was supposed to kneel here and take whatever he sent to me.

I was going to be his best girl.

Just as the footsteps faded down the stairs, another set began getting louder. These were softer, a little hesitant as he got closer to the room. His breathing was shallow and fast. I knew for certain it wasn't Mark, Joshua, or Noah.

I held very still, anxious to see what he would do, and didn't want to startle him. I almost laughed. If he was one of Mark's guys, he shouldn't be scared easily. They were supposed to be big, tough, take-no-shit men, except the way he was approaching me gave the impression he was nervous. Maybe a naked woman, open and vulnerable, was more intimidating than hunting down bad people.

Or Mark threatened him with certain death if he did anything wrong.

His hands were not gloved. A snake tattoo wound around his forearm and encircled his wrist, the red eyes of the cobra head stood out against the back of his tanned hand. I kept my eyes fixated on it while he brushed my hair over my shoulders, exposing my breasts to him. My nipples peaked, and he exhaled a cinnamon-tinted breath.

He extended his other hand, one of the nipple clamps between his fingers. I couldn't stop from pushing my breasts out, eager to have him put it on me. Instead, he lifted my hand and placed it in my palm, the instruction clear.

Obediently, I attached it to one of my nipples just like I had done in the car, tightening it until the pain was equal to the pleasure. Whoever the man was cursed quietly as I moaned at the sensation of the clamp, running my fingers over the nipple before placing my hand back on my thigh.

He retreated quickly.

A long time went by before anyone else came to see me. I endured the silence by focusing on the throbbing of my breast and the wetness between my legs. If any of them so much as breathed on my sensitive flesh, I'd come instantly. So, of course, my mind fixated on the three of them taking turns between my legs, licking and sucking me. My thighs began to quiver from the severity of my need.

I was beginning to wonder if this was Joshua's idea or Mark's. Maybe it was payback for Thad's hickey. He knew better than anyone how being watched by others turned me on. This was a twisted version of what had happened last night. There wasn't any glass separating me from them this time. He trusted these men. Trusted them not to cross the line with me. His acceptance of my exhibitionism aroused me just as much as being put on display like this.

God, I was strung so tight.

Where were they?

Footsteps. Thank goodness.

It didn't matter who it was or what they were going to do. I just wanted to feel something from anyone. My whole body was begging for touch—for a soft caress or hard squeeze—anything. I wanted to start begging for it when the next guy came in. Joshua's words kept repeating in my mind.

Don't touch yourself. Don't do anything except wait for me.

Two sets of boots stood before me.

"Jesus Christ," one of them whispered. I didn't recognize the voice. "Look at her."

"That's all we're allowed," the other replied.

Slowly and carefully, he turned my hand over and dropped the other nipple clamp into my palm, his fingers brushing over my wrist and then directing my hand toward my breast. He maintained contact with my fingers the entire time I affixed it, not helping me clamp it on but just following my fingers with his own to get as close to touching me without actually doing it. Not accidentally, my throbbing nipple brushed against his hand as I shifted and moved back into my assigned position.

He groaned, and I hissed in pleasure at the quick caress.

"Fuck, man, you touched her!"

"I didn't mean to! Hurry up and do your thing."

I bit my teeth to keep from laughing at them.

I stopped when the other man began tying a dark blindfold around my head and eyes. Having my option of disobeying Joshua completely taken away from me was...weird. I wasn't sure I liked the blindfold. With it on, I wasn't even able to see the feet retreating away from me, and the light was mostly blocked out. An odd sense of panic tried to wriggle into my thoughts, and my heart rate increased. I raised my hands to yank it off.

My hands. I could move freely around this room if I chose to. I could take the blindfold off.

I was fine.

I decided to concentrate on my other senses. The voices from downstairs were silent. There were still multiple people moving around, but I didn't think any of them were heading in my direction. My nipples were pulsing in the clamps with every beat of my heart, and in an effort to keep from playing with them, I dug my nails into my thighs, creating a different kind of pain to focus on. I would draw blood before losing this contest of wills with Joshua. Even if it meant kneeling on the bed all damn night.

Thankfully, I didn't have to wait that long.

Mark, Noah, and Joshua came into the room together. I inhaled all three of their individual scents, and my body came alive in their presence. My hips jerked as if I had been touched, my back arched, and my breasts pushed forward, begging them to touch me and put me out of this misery. My head fell back on my shoulders at their approach, my bottom lip sucked between my teeth. One of them toyed with the clamps, gently tugging, then I felt the cool metal of the chain being attached between them. He gave it a pull.

Crying out, I started to plead with them but was cut off as the sharp bite of the leather whip struck one of my thighs.

"I haven't given you permission to speak."

Joshua.

The leather strips of the flogger softly teased the skin on my thigh, soothing the sting. He was directly in front of me, and my mind created a picture of him barefoot and shirtless, in his low-slung jeans, hair wild around his face, erection straining to be released. He had been so beautiful that night he first tied me up. I hated that I couldn't see him.

The door slammed shut, and I knew that it was Mark closing us off from the rest of the house. The sudden noise made me jump, and Joshua used the opportunity to bring the whip down across my breasts.

Half moaning, half shouting, I reflexively brought my hands up to cover myself. Noah was there, grabbing my wrists and forcing my arms behind my back. He whispered in my ear, "If you can't behave, we'll have to tie you up again."

Immediately I began fighting him, Joshua whipping my breast twice more. Noah chuckled. "I think she wants to be tied up."

"Do it," Mark commanded.

Noah had my arms tied together within seconds. With my elbows and wrists bound together behind my back and his hand wound in my hair to hold me still, I was at Joshua's mercy. And he showed me none.

The flogger snapped across my breasts, my stomach, my thighs. He paid significant attention to my inner thighs, the leather tickling over my center in between strikes. Mark had come over to help hold my knees wide open since every time Joshua flogged me, I tried to jerk them together. He struck my breasts three more times, the clamps jiggling every time, my nipples on fire along with my skin, but then Mark's lips closed over one, tongue lightly teasing and causing a soothing pleasure to return. My incoherent cries turned to moans as Noah did the same to my other nipple.

They were being so gentle with me, the juxtaposition of pleasure and pain sending my arousal to all new heights. With every lick of their tongues, the clamps moved. Every suck of their lips around my nipples made them pull and twist. I couldn't hold still any longer, pushing into them and whimpering, their names so close to being screamed while I fought so desperately to keep silent.

Noah must have known my struggle. His mouth left my breast and traveled up my throat, nipping at the bruise Thad had left there, and then his lips were on mine, teasing and light. The moment I parted my lips to beg him for more, he slanted his mouth over mine, consuming me and the words that almost poured out. Mark's attention to my breasts grew rougher as Noah's kiss turned from slow to demanding, the two of them playing off the other.

Mark's hands cupped my breasts, allowing me enough movement to raise up on my knees, pressing closer to Noah as he stood, threading his fingers into my hair to hold me to him. Suddenly, the whip cracked over my ass. I jumped back from Noah in surprise, and Joshua whipped me again. He wanted me to kneel back down, but I relished the feel of the flogger over my skin, tempted to disobey so he'd do it again. After the fourth strike, I obediently settled back down.

Noah and Mark moved away, and I was left panting and desperate by myself on the bed. Joshua was pacing back and forth behind me, the sound of the flogger's leather strips sliding through his hand the only sound for a few nerve-racking minutes. Then his palm smoothed over my ass. I arched and pressed back into his touch.

"Sit still," he ordered, spanking me with his palm. I squeaked in surprise. "Head to the mattress. Now."

Slowly, I lowered my upper body onto the mattress, turning my head in the direction I thought Noah and Mark were, and pushed my ass in the air for Joshua. He kissed each cheek, rewarding me for listening.

The whip snapped over the back of my thighs, catching my clit, and I bucked into the harsh sting, unsure if I wanted him to do it again or if I was about to beg him not to. He took the decision away from me. He ran the handle of the whip through my center, coating it in my arousal. I shamelessly moved against it, chasing after the pleasure. The texture of the braids that wrapped it created the most amazing friction, and my jagged gasps let him know exactly how much I enjoyed it.

"Look at you," he murmured, stroking me even harder with it. "So desperate you'd fuck this handle if I let you."

He pressed it to my entrance, and it slid inside easily. "Show me, baby girl. If you want it, then fuck this handle. Make yourself come while they watch."

I did as I was told, rocking on the whip's handle fast and hard, chasing my release. Except it wasn't going to be enough. Joshua knew it, letting out a soft laugh and holding it just far enough away so no matter how hard I fucked myself with it, I wasn't going to come this way.

"It's not enough for you, is it?"

My head shook back and forth.

"You need my cock, is that what you want filling you?"

I nodded, growing frustrated.

"Speak."

All the words I'd been holding in rushed out in a yell. "Yes, fuck me, Joshua! Please, I need you."

The handle was removed, followed by the sound of a zipper being drawn down.

Finally. I almost wanted to cry. I had never needed anyone so badly before.

Someone jerked on the ropes around my arms, pulling me back into a sitting position. His breath tickled my ear before he bit my lobe and whispered, "Too bad, baby girl. We're only getting started."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 149K 73
#1 in Romance, 23rd May 2020 "Precious, I don't know what the hell you're talking about, but you're never going on that date." And before I could pro...
356K 3.7K 20
Spencer Gregory is a good girl. Has nice friends, gets straight A's and all that jazz! But will the bad boy moving in change all that? So join her as...
8.5M 291K 55
Nicholas Adams has lived a life of abuse from his alcoholic father and sex addict mother. So growing up was tough. He makes sure everyone fears him...
116 0 6
After experiencing the ultimate tragedy, Grace finds herself uprooted from her familiar surroundings and forced to move across the country to live wi...