Sea of Temptation ; Simon Ril...

By xypvnther

Simon Ghost Riley x Fem OC. ❝I am rotten. How can you see the good in me?❞ π‘Ίπ’„π’šπ’π’π’‚ π‘Ύπ’Šπ’π’”π’π’, a tough... More

𝐒𝐄𝐀 πŽπ… 𝑻𝑬𝑴𝑷𝑻𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑢𝑡.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„.

Chapter 41.

928 24 4
By xypvnther

memento mori,
memento vivere.

"ANSWER him, baby." Ghost whispered roughly into her ear, his thrust becoming slower and deeper, making her legs go weak. "J-John.. yes?" Meridia tried to sound as normal as possible, her voice held a slight quiver.

It was fucking difficult. He was an asshole but she loved it, she couldn't deny it. "We're leaving in thirty minutes, are you ready?" He placed a hand over the doorknob and tried to open the door. Panic rose in her, luckily Ghost had locked it as soon as he came in.

Her eyes rolled to the back when his arousal hit her deepest spot, making her gasp and clutch onto the table more. She was so close to the edge, she couldn't hold it in anymore. "No! Give me... f-fuck.. five minutes!" She replied through small pants, sending Ghost a small glare through the reflection.

Her expression made him groan under his breath, she looked so damn beautiful.
"Are you okay?" John asked from the other side, placing his ear on the door. "Yes, totally!" As soon as he heard her answer, he shrugged and walked away.

Ghost listened to his steps fading away through the hallway and grinned, gripping her hips so tight that she squirmed under his touch, "I'm so close.. oh God." She breathed out, her walls clenching again around his length once again.

Her whole body was burning up, a tingling sensation spread down her core, before she fell into the depths of pleasure.
He quickly covered her mouth with his hand, muffling her loud moans as she came all around him. Her knees were giving in, her body was shaking, her cheeks flushed a bright red.

"Fuck.." He whispered, throwing his head to the back as his pace increased, the sound of skin slapping echoing in the room. She looked at his reflection through lowered eyelashes, admiring his muscles flexing beneath his shirt. It was crazy how she ended up like this, giving her body to a man she could finally trust.

Meridia pushed her torso away from the table, pushing his body away. He returned her gaze with a confused expression as he stumbled backward, crashing down on the bed. "Hey.. sweet girl, I was so close." He murmured under his breath, watching as she climbed on top of him and straddled him.

Before he could say anything else, she raised her hips and let his arousal bury deep inside her, a soft groan erupting from his throat. He could feel her more, the way she rocked her hips against his slowly was driving him nuts. Meridia ran her hands through his messy locks, admiring how his face contorted from the pleasure, "Look at you, huh." She whispered lowly, lowering her face to the side of his neck to press her lips on it.

"Don't forget who's in control here." He retorted huskily. He gripped her ass, squeezing it harshly until she squirmed on top of him. Her hips raised, making it easier for him to thrust back into her, this time underneath her.

He watched how her eyes rolled to the back of her head, how she bit down her lips to suppress her noises. The sight was too much to take in; in less than a minute his body tensed, his pace increased and finally he let himself release into her with a low grunt.

Her body felt weak, she was trying to get down from the high of her release. It felt so good that she needed a few moments to recover fully, but there was a mission waiting for them. Quickly, she climbed off of him and stumbled her way to the vanity, grabbing a few wipes to clean the mess.

"Shit, you ruined my makeup.." She murmured and let out a stressed sigh, only to earn an amused chuckle from him.

"You enjoyed it too much, sweetheart." His statement made her freeze and turn to him with a questioning look, "I can't help it." She retorted and couldn't force herself to hide a smile. Things were turning out differently this time, and she felt relieved that he was trying to.. at least stay.

As she reapplied the makeup, he fixed his attire back on and messed up his hair while walking towards her. He hooked an arm around her waist and pressed his lips on the crown of her head, "I'll be going before Price kills me. See you later?"

Another smile formed on her red lips, her chest warming up, "Later." She bobbed her head slightly and closed her eyes to let the kiss linger into her mind. The sudden affection made a small urge to tear up rise in her — yet it comforted her in ways she had never imagined. Not even coming from him.

She listened at his steps get away, the door unlock, open and then close. The only thing left from him was his strong cologne. See you later, he said. He wasn't going to leave her all alone, questioning her own feelings and hurt. She hoped so.

She hoped that this time things would've gone differently with him. She was willing to put her whole soul in it, to give him her own heart just to make him understand that she wasn't going anywhere. Love felt so strange, she always wondered how she could love someone with her broken self.

Then she met him, a broken soul like her. Their shattered pieces fit so well together, turning into an only one. They shared the same pain, the same loneliness, there was nothing more beautiful than healing with someone, than learning how to grow and leave the past behind together.

Meridia took deep breaths to calm down her racing heart, the feelings were so immense that she had forgotten how to breathe properly. She tapped the concealer over the dark hickey on her skin, a foolish smile forming on her lips.

She felt like a teenager daydreaming about her first kiss, the only difference being her twenty-six years old, post-sex.
Some knocks on the door made her snap back to reality, "Scylla, time to go. We can't loose him." John said from the other side, his voice holding a bit of authority.

Right. Jonathan Wilson and the meeting.

Being with Simon made her forget completely about the real life events, it was as if she was entering a whole different universe with him. "Yes, John." She breathed out and stood up, fixing the garter higher on her thigh before stepping out.

*

The whole mission Meridia was going to sit behind monitors with Kate, in a truck that actually held an operating room with monitors and armory. It was parked a few blocks away, not too much far, not too much near from the nightclub.

Ghost and John entered in the place without any problems, Laswell had hacked their security and inserted their fake names on the special guests' list. On the other hand, Soap and Gaz were going to stay outside in case they needed backup.

"Watcher-2 to Ghost. How copy?" Meridia turned on her comms and fixed the mic in front of her lips, watching the CCTV cameras of the club carefully. She switched channels until she finally found him, sitting at the counter with a glass of whiskey in his hand.

"Drinking, eh?" She arched a brow and leaned back on her seat, chuckling slightly at the scene. His eyes looked for the camera, as soon as he found it, he gave her a slight nod. Right, he couldn't talk to the nothingness.

She admired his face under the red led of the place, he surely had grabbed a lot of the women's attentions inside there. And she couldn't blame them, he was an attractive bastard.

"Black cap, leather jacket. He's approaching the entrance." Kate warned all of a sudden, making Meridia snap back to the reality and quickly switch channels. "It's him." She growled through gritted teeth. "We have him in our hands, why not step in?" She turned to look at the woman on her side with a small frown.

"Not yet. Let him get inside first." Kate replied, squirming her eyes to look better at the walking figure. But it all felt too odd, he couldn't just walk around like that, knowing he had the Special Forces on his neck.

"Watcher-2 to Price, he's coming in." Meridia warned through comms, gulping her nervousness down. She wasn't going to let that man do a thing to her team, she was sure of it. Even if it meant costing her own life.

She watched through the cameras, her father had walked in and kept his profile low, passing past Ghost and approaching a secluded area of the nightclub. He was dumb enough to not even recognize a soldier's build right in front of him.

Meridia switched channels again, looking frantically for the one in the secluded area. Bingo, she had in plain view the back of her father speaking to another man. She turned up the volume, "You have him?" Jonathan asked in a hushed tone.

"Yes, he's still recovering." It was so clear that they were talking about Makarov. The thought made her blood boil, "Did you hear that? Vladimir is still alive." Kate nudged her side, watching through the camera too.

"What about her? Did you find anything?"

Her body froze and she sucked in a breath, "She's in Rochdale too. I'm still trying to locate her and the others."

He was still looking for her. She was sweating cold, she needed to breathe fresh air but getting out of the truck was going to mess up the whole plan. "John, now." Kate ordered.

Everything was happening too quickly and she could barely register the moment. People screaming and panicking around the nightclub, the sound of bullets echoing in the rooms, Makarov's undercover men firing back at Task Force 141. They knew they were coming.

"They need help." Meridia breathed out, still in shock. But it was too late to stop her, she had stepped out of the truck and approached the nightclub desperately, fishing out the gun from her garter. She pushed her way through the panicking crowd, following the sound of the firearms.

"Ghost! How copy?" She spoke through the comms, looking for a way to reach their zone. "Hell, we can do it! Go after that bastard." He retorted loudly over the line. He was right, they were strong enough to handle the situation. She just had to follow Jonathan and get her hands on him.

She looked around with a confused look, before taking a corridor that would take her towards the secluded are where the man was previously. She held her gun tightly, her heels echoed in the air as she got closer and closer. "There you are." His deep voice reached her ears, and before she could do something a kick on the back made her fall on the ground harshly, her gun sliding away.

She gritted her teeth, her hand reached underneath her dress to grab a throwing knife. Adrenaline rushed through her veins, she could only see red in that moment. It was now or never.

She waited until he got closer to her, before launching on him to dig the blade into his thigh. A cry of pain came from him, he raised his fist and let it land on her cheek strongly, making her stumble backwards. The blow made her ears ring, her vision blurred for a moment.

Jonathan looked down at his thigh, he grabbed the handle of the knife and pulled it out of his flesh, groaning out loud from the pain. "You.." He growled, watching her crawl backwards while she reached for another knife from her garter.

He stumbled towards her and grabbed a fistful of her hair, "You're dead." He spat out, his hand ripping the garter off of her thigh to let the knives drop to the ground.
She still could do it, she wasn't planning on giving up any sooner.

She fought back, kicking her feet on his leg and her nails digging into his wrists, "You'll be the one dead soon!" She shouted through gritted teeth, taking advantage of the moment as he was struggling to keep her down.

She raised her foot and dug the pointy heel into his wound, a scream of agony coming out from him. He fell backwards, clutching onto his bleeding thigh while she crawled back and grabbed her gun.
Now or never, Riri. Now or never.

She grasped the weapon tightly and as she turned around, a strong blow on the cheek made her drop it. She spat out blood, her jaw ached, her head was spinning, "Fuck." She heard him mutter in pain, the sound of him picking up her gun alerted her.

She tried to react fast, to do something, but her movements were slow. She grabbed his wrist, desperately trying to get her weapon back. Now or never. He pulled the trigger accidentally and a bullet hit the ceiling. "Sebastian! You fucker, come help me!" He shouted roughly, before she dug her fingers inside his open wound, making him fall to the ground with a loud cry of pain.

She could hear steps approaching their positions, her vision came back to normal but her head still felt light. With ragged breaths she crawled towards the gun that had fallen on the ground, "Meridia!" Ghost's voice made her freeze, pulling her out of the confusion and dizziness.

His figure was approaching her quickly and Jonathan took advantage of this moment to grab the gun and aim it to Ghost. Everything happened in a rush. He pulled the trigger and shot his leg, the sound echoing into the hallway. "No! Ghost!" She screamed, trying to get back on her feet to get to him while he grunted from the pain and leaned against a wall.

Even with a bullet in his leg he managed to keep himself composed. He raised his weapon and aimed at Jonathan, but unexpectedly another man opened fire against him, coming from another room. Sebastian shot at Ghost's weapon, making it fall onto the ground, leaving him with no choice. "This is Ghost to all stations, I need back up." He spoke through the comms, slipping inside a room to not get hit by another bullet.

"Ghost get the fuck away from here!" She rose on her feet, trying to stumble her way towards him. "Uh ah, honey. You're coming with me."

And before she knew it, the back of the gun hit her behind the head and her body fell on the ground with a loud thud. Her vision blurred, her ears were constantly ringing, soon she fell unconscious.

He heard it all, and it made his heart ache. That man had his hands on her again, after all this years and he knew how she was going to suffer back again. He wished he could take her pain away.

He had no idea of what to do, it was a death wish running back there without a weapon. Yet he wanted to do something, he needed to – though his leg was loosing too much blood as he moved even the slightest bit, "Ghost to Price, he's taking her. I repeat, Jonathan is taking Scylla away. From the backdoor."

As Ghost hid in the room, Sebastian took Meridia's body into his arms and disappeared into another corridor with Jonathan, helping him escape from the nightclub.

"What the fuck do you mean he's taking her away?!" John's voice oozed from
the intercom, his voice held a angered and panicked tone.

"He has her, he's gone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 6.9K 59
Althea was dangerous. She wasn't particularly large or imposing, but once you heard the Whisper of her breath, it was too late. Her ability to sneak...
4K 65 6
Y/N (female) x Simon "Ghost" Riley Simon "Ghost" Riley is a cold hearted man. He finds you annoying and a pain in the arse(ass). Or that's what he w...
496K 13.6K 57
"You're in 141 now, Ace. There's no place for being gentle here," His eyes dance across my face but come back up to my eyes as he waits for a respons...
36.5K 1K 28
With a threat growing in the shadows, Lieutenant Drew "Daisy" Farrell is sought out for TF141, an elite squad of soldiers trained to deal with the wo...