Locked Out | Lashton

By Relive_The_Story

(See very last chapter) After being locked out of his own apartment by his dog, a kind stranger keeps him com... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
BEDROOM WALL

Before You Read

10.9K 270 3
By Relive_The_Story

The credit for the idea goes to @luke-ashton who also created the cover and has edited this story. (She writes good fanfics so check those out.) I found the idea in one of her books that had a bunch of really good ideas for 5sos fanfics that she didn't have the time to write and wanted others to write instead so I asked if I could write this one. Credit definitely goes to her. 

If you could please skip to the last chapter before continuing as well. This story was written quite a few years and came with some great things such as meeting people as well as the fact I feel it'd be disrespectful to the person that had the idea for this story to get rid of it so I want to update it and change things and I need some opinions so it'd be great if you could do that. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 31 16
When Lydia and Stiles move away and start a new life in a new town five years later a big disaster brings them back home. Stiles has to become the pe...
140K 9.8K 23
"and it's at this exact moment, that i am, finally, genuinely happy."
46.3K 2.5K 15
Chuuya is comfortable with his life until a new encounter puts him on edge.
23.6K 1.2K 30
UNDER EDITING *Includes hints of Malum* Luke is depressed and lonely. Ashton is the complete opposite. Ashton's looking for something more than what...