Multifandom one-shots

By Joana_na

Warning: Smut, alcohol, swearing I hope you enjoyπŸ™ƒ More

Peter Parker: Virgin (smut)
Vinnie Hacker: Among us (smut)
Chris Sturniolo: Break up
Vinnie Hacker: Paris(smut)
Peter Parker: Tired(smut)
Henry Danger: Venom(smut)
Vinnie Hacker: Boxing(smut)
Chris Sturniolo: Pass the time(smut)
Peter Parker: Failure
Henry Danger: Why didn't you tell me?
Henry Danger: Love Muffin
Peter Parker: Mile high club(smut)
Henry Danger: Quitting(smut)
JJ Maybank: Valentines(smut)
Tom Holland: Forget him(smut)
Peter Parker: Oh shit(smut)
Vinnie Hacker: drunk(smut)
JJ Maybank: A favor(smut)
Peter Parker: Thin walls(smut)
Rafe Cameron: Reunion(smut)
Vinnie Hacker: the TikTok(smut)
Henry Danger: How'd you get her?(smut)
JJ Maybank: i'd be a fool not to(smut)
Vinnie Hacker: love doesn't come close(smutty)
Vinnie Hacker: Hype House(smut)
Nathan Drake: What does that mean?(smut)

JJ Maybank: Honey, honey(smut)

405 2 0
By Joana_na

POV: Honey, honey
___________________________________

"Honey, honey how he thrills me uh huh. Honey honey." I sang dancing through the wreck with a broom. I was on cleaning duty tonight which meant I had the whole place to myself.....or did I?

"Honey, honey nearly kills me uh huh honey honey." I continued swaying my hips to the music while going through the tables.

"I heard about him before, I wanted to know some more..." My thoughts wandered off to a certain blonde boy as the lyrics described my situation "And now I know what they mean he's a love mashineeee, honey makes me dizzy."

The point is you just feel songs so much more when you can relate to what's sung. Just like I did now not only do I love ABBA, but the events in the past days have been quite similar to one of their songs.

"Honey, honey let me feel it uh huh, honey honey. Honey, honey don't conceal it uh huh, honey honey." I turned on my heels and continued sweeping in a dancing manner.

"The way that you kiss goodnight..." The memory of his soft lips on my cheek rushed through my mind "The way that you hold me tight..." I could practically feel his arms around my waist hugging me from behind.

"I feel like I wanna sing when you do your thing." I skipped to the bar to get the cleaning stuff for the tables. Spraying a bit of the solution onto the old rag I started cleaning them humming to the music.

"Honey, honey touch me baby uh huh honey, honey." I leaned over the table to get to the last corner before going to the next one. "Honey, honey hold me baby uh huh honey, honey."

"You look like a movie star...." his blond curls flash through my mind " but I know just who you are.." I think of the late-night conversations we had at the beach.

"And honey to say the least,,, you're a doggone beast." I sang smirking as memories of us flooded my mind. The giddy feeling of butterflies in my stomach made me twirl around the restaurant.

"Honey, honey how you thrill me uh hu honey, honey." I grabbed my hair tie and took it out letting my curls fall loose as I sway my body along the tables. "Honey, honey nearly kill me uh huh honey, honey."

"I heard about you before..." I stopped at the balcony of the wreck to look out into the ocean. "I wanted to know some more..." I watched as the moonlight glistened on the water.

"Now I'm about to see......what you mean to me." I sang dragging out the 'e' in me letting the cool ocean breeze fan across my face and through my hair.

I let a shriek escape my lips when I felt two strong hands wrap themselves around me from behind. Soaking in the familiar feeling I turned my head to the side to glance at JJ.

"Who was that about huh?" He whispered tugging a curl behind my ear.

"W-What do you mean?" I stuttered. Did he hear me singing? Or see me dancing?

"Oh, you know when you did your little show..." I let a staggered breath escape my lips as his hands wandered slightly under my white tank top.

"You-you heard that?" I tilted my head backward as his hands soothed along my stomach and waist.

"Yeah, everything and you looked really cute." He giggled into my hair as I shut my eyes in embarrassment. I hated my singing voice but I couldn't live without singing. Trying to change the subject I said something.

"So wanna go back to my place?" I asked turning around to wrap my hands around his neck. He smiled down at me his eyes glistening in excitement.

"As much as I love to hear you sing I find it better if it's my name." He grabbed my waist and pulled me impossibly closer, our hips and noses touching.

"Then I suggest we don't waste any time." I leaned forward a little so that my lips brushed his slightly, before pulling away with a smirk.

"Oh, you're gonna regret that." He chuckled referring to my actions.

"Am I now?" I couldn't even finish my sentence when he already had scooped me up in his arms bridal style. My hands fell loosely around his neck as his rested under my knees and back. He began to walk outside when I remembered.

"J stop, I have to turn off the lights." I giggled as he walked back inside with a sigh turning off the lights.

Not even five meters out I remembered something else.

"My bag!" He rolled his eyes before dropping me on his bike and jogging back inside. I giggled when he came out with my bag and handed it to me.

"What a puppy." I teased wrapping my arms around him from behind as he started the bike.

"Yeah, yeah cut the comments or you're gonna regret it."

We drove through the outer banks the relaxing wind combing my hair as the moon shone down on us. Being on JJ's bike was always a way to escape reality, I get why Pope likes it so much.

We stopped at my house and I immediately dragged my boyfriend behind me. Once the door was open I turned around and attached our lips, my hands found the back of his neck as I guided him through my house.

JJ and I stumbled into my bedroom, lips joined, heads fuzzy, and hands roaming each other's bodies as we made out hungrily.

JJ slid his tongue into my mouth to deepen the kiss, making me giggle and him smirk into it as he dominated the moment.

"God, you were so hot dancing back there, angel." He mumbled as he broke the kiss and moved his lips down to my neck.

"Why thank you, Mr. Maybank." I teased, making his smirk widen as he lifted me up and put me down on my bed before crawling over me. My breath hitched, my eyes fluttering in pleasure as he started to gently play with my folds.

"JJ." I moaned quietly, making him smirk into my neck as my head continued to spin from the pleasure.

"That feel good, beautiful?" He teased as his fingers spread my wetness and added to the already growing knot in my stomach. But I didn't want just his finger. I wanted more.

"J, stop teasing me, I'm too deprived for foreplay. I want you." I whined. JJ and I hadn't had that much alone time lately because he spent most of his time on that weird treasure hunt.

"Fuck, you sound so hot when you beg." He moaned, making me smirk as he pulled his hand out of my thong. He leaned down and smashed our lips together again, me returning it as our hands started to tear the clothes off of each other's bodies.

JJ once again dominated the kiss, our tongues and teeth clashing as he hurried to pull his shirt off, and I pulled my top over my head and wrestled my shorts off. Within moments, we were both naked as he lay in between my legs, and I grabbed a condom.

He bit his lip and looked at me, the boy seemingly admiring me as I rolled the condom onto his rock-hard dick.

"You ready, beautiful?" JJ checked. I nodded and bit my lip, making him return the nod as he started to push into me. My eyes fluttered shut, quiet sighs of pleasure leaving both of our lips as he bottomed out within seconds.

"You feel incredible, angel, holy shit I missed this." He choked as he dropped his head to my neck.

"So do you, J. Move, please." I breathed. He nodded into my neck before starting to thrust into me. My breath hitched at the feeling, pleasure already making the knot in my stomach build as he started to fuck me.

Soon enough, he developed a pace of steadily fucking me, his hips harshly colliding with the backs of my thighs within seconds. Quiet moans started to leave both of our lips, my back arching into his chest and my hands curling around his neck to pull him even closer as his hand gripped my waist.

"Fuck, babe, you feel so good, fuck." JJ grunted, his speed increasing as he continued to leave hickeys along my neck.

"So do you, I'm getting close already." I moaned.
Given how long JJ and I hadn't done anything, it wouldn't take long for us to reach our climaxes, evidenced by the fact that my body was already being thrown towards my orgasm.

JJ's tip was hitting my g-spot perfectly with each thrust, the sound of our skin slapping together bouncing off of my bedroom walls as our moans also rang out.

"Baby, I'm so close, please, please." I choked.

"I know, so am I, I'll get us there." He promised before leaning up and smashing our lips together. I returned the kiss, JJ moaning into my mouth as my fingers pulled on the hairs at the nape of his neck.

My body started to go rigid underneath him, my toes curling against his back as my being prepared itself for what was about to hit. And then just like that...it hit me.

"J, fuck, fuck!" I cried out as the knot harshly broke. Waves of pleasure started to rip through me, my legs shaking on either side of JJ's waist as my fingers roughly pulled on his curls.

"Baby, shit, fuck, I'm there." He moaned as his eyes squeezed shut, and his hand gripped the pillow by my head as the veins in his forearm harshly bulged. His body went still on top of me, quiet whimpers and grunts leaving his lips as he came too. After a moment, he relaxed again, both of us panting heavily as we came down from the incredible highs.

"Fuck me...that was amazing." He breathed, making me giggle and bite my lip as he pulled out of me and binned the condom.

"Yeah, it was. I really missed you." I smiled as he lay back down behind me and curled his arm over my waist so that we were spooning.

"Yeah, me too, baby. I love you" He breathed.

"I love you too J." I sighed in bliss, my back cuddled into JJ's chest as I rested my head against my pillow, and let my eyes flutter shut.
__________________________________

#live, love, laugh ABBA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 1.4K 42
WARNING ⚠️ 18+ This book contains mature content with disturbing scenes. If you feel uncomfortable, you are free to not read this book ❗❗
331K 4.4K 54
Bwwm one shots of our favorite celebrities! Tons of smut and toxicity, just how we like it✨
460K 2.5K 18
hi :) these are all from my tumblr masterlist @obxmxybxnk so if you wanna look at them over there, please do <3 β€’ they are all about jj maybank! β€’...