Denied! [Book 1 Of The Denied...

By AmorAuctor

WARNING! MAJOR ROOKIE BOOK!! READING THIS WILL BE THE WORST MISTAKE YOU COULD EVER MAKE!! Roxanne Never Want... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
3: Dress Shopping!!
4: I'm Gonna Throw Up!!
6: Make Your Mind Up!!
7: Mating Ceremony Day!! Ugh!
8: Mate Night...
9: Denied!
10: A Normal Day...I Think..?
11: Stupid School!!
12: Shut Up And Calm The Heck Down!!
13: Messin Around..
14: What's My Name..?
15: Oh Shut The Hell Up!!
16: Not Again..
17: I Got A Plan..
18: Prank Attack!!
19: Stupid Overprotective Idiot!
20: Don't Stop The Party!!
21: What Do I Say?!?
22: Oh..Crap!!
23: I HATE YOU!!
24: AirTaken!
25: Let. Me. Go.
26: I'm Soo Cool!!
27: Am I Getting Along With My Kidnappers?!?
28: Missin Them??
29: It's About Time!
30: What A Day...
31: The Most Annoying Person In The World!!
32: Back Home Where I Belong!!
33: So Immature!!
34: Stupid Door!!
35: Kissing In Chez Bruce!!
36: Wrong End Of The Stick!!
37: What Did I Just Do?!?
38: The Battle!!
Epilogue: Denied!
The Sequel: Captured!

5: Stupid Alpha Wolf!!

7.6K 85 8
By AmorAuctor

Chapter 5

I woke up to the radio…again. Since when did I get another one? I remember it being shattered to pieces? Oh well…Ugh! I can’t be bothered to get up!

“Ok next song is… Baby by Justin Bieber!” the radio spoke.

I groaned and picked my alarm clock and threw it out of the window.

“Baby, baby, baby, o” said the alarm clock and then I heard it smash.

I heard a high-pitched girly scream. “What the hell?!?” shouted someone outside.

I laughed and stumbled to the window to see who it was. “Justin!! What are you doing here?!?”

I ran downstairs to the front door. I opened it and hugged Justin. Justin was my best friend! He’s awesome! He had brown hair that is cut short and spiked, he had beautiful blue eyes! We looked like siblings, that’s what everyone thought especially because we hang out all the time!!

“Well…I thought I’d visit and what’s with that frickin alarm clock?” he asked confused.

I laughed. “Just woke up”

He chuckled. “Can I come in?”

“Yeah sure” I said.

I heard fast footsteps on the staircase. “What happened? I heard a girly scream!” said Vince as he ran down.

“It was Justin” I said.

Justin frowned. “It wasn’t me!!”

“Sure it wasn’t…”

“Sup Justin!” said Haden as he ran downstairs. All my brothers were downstairs by now and they were all doing stupid fist punch things with Justin. He was also a close family friend.

“Ok…let’s go my room!” I said running up the stairs.

He followed behind.

We reached my room.

“Uhh…kay. I’m gonna have a shower, you do anything but don’t go through my stuff” I said.

He chuckled and nodded.

I grabbed a towel, underwear and clothes. I walked into the shower and locked the door.

**

Ugh! This is so irritating! I was jumping around the bathroom trying to get my foot in my shorts!! Grr!!

**

I was finally dressed! I was wearing a red Punkyfish t-shirt with short slashes on the sides at the back and front, slashed sleeves, print of a girl at the front with 'No comments' and 'Punkyfish' writing covered with shiny diamond with ripped black denim shorts and red converse. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Justin lying on my bed.

I walked to the dressing table and straightened my hair. “What we gonna do today?”

He sat up. “Uhh…wanna go for a run?”

I smiled. “Kay”

He smiled back.

“One sec” I said.

He nodded and ran downstairs.

I changed into a white tank top with black trakkies. No way was I gonna get rid of that outfit! I shoved my outfit into my backpack and ran downstairs.

“Let’s go!” I said to Justin.

He nodded and we walked outside.

Our house was right by the forest, well inside the forest. We changed into our wolf forms. Bones clicked and cracked, they brushed against each other making a clapping sound. It wasn’t painful. The first change was very painful! But you get used to it and the pain dies down...

We began to run and I was infront!

My chocolate brown fur had white highlights…some on my paws and highlighting my brown fur. My vibrant blue eyes scanned the air for any threats.

Justin was way behind; I was the fastest in my pack.

I reached the clearing and I gasped for air. Justin still hadn’t turned up.

CRUNCH!

My ears snapped to the right. I turned to the right and saw a massive wolf. Bigger than my own. He was black, midnight black. His eyes were stormy grey. He growled and I took a step back.

He walked towards me. My heart started to race. Justin…where are you?!?

{Roxy, you’re in another pack’s territory! Get outta there now before the alpha sees you} said Justin in my head.

I gulped. {I’ve already met him… And someone could’ve told me that the forest had a pack territory next to it!!!}

{Roxy…what is he doing? The alpha?}  Justin asked.

{Uhh…he’s growling and walking towards me} I answered.

{Whatever you do… don’t} I cut Justin off and ran. I could hear the alpha wolf behind me growling. I ran for my life, literally. I saw Justin, in human form, in sight. I ran faster and passed Justin.

The alpha wolf came to a halt and growled.

“Sorry. She doesn’t know about the territories, we’ll tell her. Uhh...sorry” said Justin.

{Why are you doing that?!? Don’t apologise!!} I shouted at Justin.

“She says sorry” said Justin.

{No I don’t!!} I snapped.

“She says…she’s really sorry, can you forgive her?” said Justin again.

I growled and rolled my head to the other side.

The alpha wolf growled and walked off, not before giving me one last look.

I sighed and went behind a tree.

**

I came out from behind the tree wearing my Punkyfish outfit.

“You don’t go past that tree, it’s their land” said Justin pointing to a tall thin tree that had cuts and slashes all over...

I nodded. “Why the hell did you tell him I’m sorry?”

He sighed. “Not everything is about fighting”

“Fighting is more fun though” I said as I ran to my house.

**

“Food’s here!!!” shouted Zane.

I ran out of the room and met the rest of my brothers. We raced downstairs but I got there first!

“McDonalds?” Eric asked amused.

“If you don’t want it I’ll eat it!” said Haden racing to his…happy meal.

“I didn’t say I didn’t wanna eat it!!” Eric argued grabbing his…happy meal off Haden.

I raised my eyebrow at Zane. “Happy meals?”

“I didn’t know what else to get!” he said.

I laughed and grabbed my…happy meal.

“I got a batman action figure, penguin and the batmobile!!” exclaimed Vince as he played with the figure; he looked like a child on Christmas day.

“I got…a zooble” said Haden looking disappointed.

“What’s that?” Vince asked as he…put batman in his car.

“This toy for girls…it springs up” he answered.

“I got…batmite, the joker mobile and…the joker. Aww, that’s not fair! Why did I get this?!?” whined Eric.

“Cos you’re a joker” replied Vince.

We laughed while Eric stole Vince’s batman and gave Vince his joker.

“What did you get Roxy?” Zane asked.

I rolled my eyes. “Uhh…batman, robin and gorilla grodd”

“Awww!! That’s not fair!!” Eric and Haden whined together.

I stuck my tongue at them.

**

We finished eating. Haden, Vince and Eric were playing with their toys, seriously…how old are they really? Me and Zane were sitting on the couch.

“Aren’t you gonna play with yours?” asked Zane.

I raised an eyebrow.

He chuckled. “I remember when you used to play like that”

I sighed.

“You were so cute…” said Zane smiling into a blank space.

I gave him a hug and he hugged me back.

“My little Rox has grown up now” he said. “And soon you’ll have your mate instead of us”

I looked at him. “No-one can replace you guys. Not even my stupid mate”

He chuckled and hugged me again.

“Group hug!!!” shouted the guys. They all hugged me and the couch behind us collapsed, so we were all on the floor.

We all laughed.

“Roxanne. My office now” said my dad.

I sighed and gave a reassuring smile to my brothers. I followed my dad up the stairs.

I wonder what he wants…?

{I think he wants to talk to you about the ceremony} said Zane.

{Why does everyone make a big deal about this?} I asked.

{It’s a big thing for a wolf} Zane answered.

We reached dad’s office. I walked in and sat in my seat while dad sat in his…evil chair.

“Roxy…you have to accept having a mate. Your mate will replace your brothers, he will look after you…” said dad.

But I cut him off. “Where is this coming from? Did you hear me downstair or something?"

"I know you love your brothers but you will accept your mate, your mate will be your everything, he will protect you from"

I cut him off. "No-one can replace my brothers!! And my brothers will always be first! No-one can replace them, I don't care who the hell this geezer is!!"

He sighed. “He will. You will live with him after the mating ceremony”

“No!! You can’t make me!! I can’t live without my brothers!! I will not accept this stupid mate!! I will stay with my brothers!!” I shouted, anger boiling up inside of me.

“DON’T USE THAT TONE WITH ME, YOUNG LADY!! YOU WILL LIVE WITH YOUR MATE AND NOT YOUR BROTHERS!!!” my dad shouted, ferociously.

I clenched my fists and just walked out of the room.

“Don’t walk away from me” he said.

I shook my head and walked out of the room. I slammed the door shut with all my might and ran downstairs.

“What happened?”

“What’s wrong?”

“Are you ok?”

“We heard shouting”

I ran out of the house and straight into the forest. I cut everyone off of my mind. I changed to wolf form and ran in the forest. I reached a tree and pushed it to the ground; it fell down with a thud. I scratched the trunks of trees.

I gave up and collapsed on the ground, crying. I can’t leave them…

I felt something nudging me. I looked up and saw the alpha wolf. I backed away and he walked towards me.

I shook my head and walked faster backwards. I’m not on their land, am I?

I hit a tree. The wolf was infront of me. He shook his head.

He went behind a tree and came out in human form. He had jeans on but no top. He had an 8 pack! He was… He had midnight black hair and the same stormy grey eyes. He was…

He held the top out for me to grab.

I stared at him confused...

I shook my head and ran away. I reached my house. I walked backwards then jumped to my bedroom window. Luckily, it was big enough for me to fit through. I changed back to human form and changed into my PJs. I jumped on the bed and collapsed.

Sleep soon found me…

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 5.3K 35
After years on the run only looking out for herself and one other, Astra must confront her worst nightmare. Not only is she now trapped by the rules...
1M 52.6K 36
COMPLETED THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO: Your Boyfriend, My Mate Mates are special, made specifically from the fates to bring just the right individuals toge...
129K 3.1K 22
I was a human girl looking for a safe place from the supernatural creatures that had invaded our world. I never expected to be a mate to a powerful w...
421K 9.9K 26
when sasha a very powerful werewolf who has had her heartbroken and lost her pack comes across a new pack and her possible mate who need her help wil...