One Hundred Ways To Annoy Sna...

Crazy4Severus által

Rock and Jen, a few odd and weird people and lots of Snape, sound good? Jen and Rock have been friends since... Több

One Hundred Ways To Annoy Snape
Killer Idea
Come Again
Top-Less Dinner
Be Prepared
The Chase Is On
Dying For Change
Stunning Insults
Working On It
Mean Sexy
Unplanned
Hurtful Words
Confession: We Love You
The Best People Are
Burn
Sexy In The Middle
The Best Medicine
Petulant Child
If You Play With Fire You Are Going to Get Burnt
Filch Is A Perv
Vengeance is Sweet
Exposing A Rat
Terminated
Putting Himself At Risk
Confess
In His Court
Memory Problems
The Man In The Mirror
Formal Invitation
As Ready As Can Be
This Isn't The End

Killer Plans Come to Light

279 7 3
Crazy4Severus által

The Winter Ball was one heck of a night but that was exactly one week ago. A week ago I was kissing and dancing with the hottest guy I have ever seen, dancing under the snow with my best friend and sister.

Now I am back to reality as you sane people call it, I can tell you for nothing I would take dream like existence any day. Reality... Evading my power mad masochist father who lives to cause me pain, and packing. Yep you read right packing.

Throwing my light blue top into the case Jen lifted her head and rolled those big green eyes. "What?" I demanded as she sighed, "you are never going to find anything if you chuck it in Lula" she muttered sounding like a mom as I frowned. "That’s the point" I growled chucking a book on top so hard it bounced out and hit my foot.

"DAMN THING, I WILL BLOODY BURN YOUR ASS" I screamed seeing Jen jump as my voice amplified, "Rock honey... The book, it can't talk to you" Jen whispered while I sighed flopping down to my now bare bed. "Yeah I know" I whispered pressing my face into the soft pillow so my hair fell everywhere.

"Lula you can talk to me, come on" she urged sitting beside me as I took a deep breath, "I know Jen... Just that time of year" I laughed as she gave me a small smile. Pushing up I crossed my legs and waved my hand not wanting to do things the Muggle way... So sue me I can be lazy now, and then. Any of you telling me you enjoy packing are SANE! Yes that is a bad thing...

"Why do you think Severus has um been avoiding us? Did we do something-" "- stop right there girl. Sexy is just put off by our sexiness, I mean that first kiss was hotter than Hell... Nope but I say sexy needs to see us, agree? Good come on then" I smirked seeing Jen glance in the mirror. "Sexy would love you in a bin bag... Come on" I groaned seeing jet smooth the bright blue top out as I gave my appearance the once over.

My eyes slightly dull I saw my hair bouncing into curl by the top of my arm, tugging my dark purple skirt down the black tight fitted shirt sat just by hips. "Now look who is checking themselves out" Jen laughed jokingly as I bumped her hip and shook my head.

"It’s your fault" I laughed as she pulled her converse trainers on, me I slipped my feet into some black strappy heels. "Sure it is Rock, just because I do something does not... What was I um saying?" Jen asked as I laughed loudly pulling her down the dimly lit dungeons.

Pausing at the Slytherin common room I saw Jen frown, this is where my dad spent eighty percent of his time. How he became the monster he is today! My eyes misting over I placed my hand against the wall, it was as if I could feel his presence making a shiver run down my spine.

My ever loving farther, did you catch the heavy sarcasm? "Rock... Lula" Jen called as I blinked flashing her a false smile that she saw straight through, "you can never be him Rock. You have friends and a life, a heart... You’re not your dad Rock. Our parents don't define who we are, he is ju-just a Sp-sperm donor!" She rushed out flashing several shades of red as I tried to figure out if I heard right.

Di-did Jennifer Dewitt just say? Damn I didn't get it in tape, "did you just?-"

"-no."

"But..."

"Lula my girl you are hearing things" she protested as I shook my head, I heard that right? I know I did... Damn Jen's innocence! "I am not... Hey I no see sexy, where is he?" I growled seeing my best friend and partner in all things insane look as confused as me. "Not here..." Jen muttered as I glared at the open class room.

"SEEEEXXXXXYYYY!" I yelled seeing Jen glance round quickly making her eyes appear orange under the glow of the torches. "Rock" she hissed gripping my arm, what did I do? "I don't think he would like the whole school to know we are um... What are we? I mean he kissed us, God he kissed us. But does that mean we are? Oh Christ are we going out with Severus Snape? We can’t, God I mean um... Oh God... He is a teacher oh Christ he is a teacher, a heavenly one at that but, I- he... Oh Lord... God Snape..." Jen ranted breaking the record for how many times you can say God's name in a single sentence.

I lost count at four, turning round Jen had her hands clapped over her mouth with a look of horror on her face. Sexy's kissing was not that bad! "JENN-I-FER... JENNIFER DEWITT, ROCK CALLING JEN. SNAP OUT OF IT!" I shouted seeing her eyes close as she blinked, is she back? "There is no need to shout Rock, I am right next to you" she growled as I smiled. She is back!

"Oh so you are, don't you need to return some book or other?" I asked seeing her eyes widen in realization. "Damn... Ugh it's all the way in the common room, meet me at the carriages?" She shouted sprinting back the way we came, oh bye Rock... Bye Jen. No?

Oh well but now I am all alone, over clever books; no I can’t call them stupid because they are books. Everyone knows books are smart, it would be wrong to call them stupid but then they did hurt my foot.

Part 2 xx

. That is going to bruise; it was one heavy book...

Leaving the chilly dungeons that had goose bumps appearing on my exposed arms and legs I felt the warmth of the great hall over run me. What to do? I guess there is one place I could go, turning around the banister I climbed the stairs feeling my bag hit my leg as I pushed myself harder. Passing portrait after portrait I jumped onto the stairs and bounced on my feet impatiently, do theses stairs always take forever?

Racing down the passage I saw the statue and paused right in front of it, "dear one" I smiled picturing his warm face and piercing blue eyes. Twisting upwards the door swung open to revile my grandfather seated as always behind the large desk, "Rock my dear to what... Whoa whatever has happened?" He asked as I threw myself into his arms feeling his arms encircling me tightly.

"Ju- I love you grandfather" I muttered feeling his hand brush my hair back tenderly, "and I you my dear... And I you" he cooed kissing my temple as I clung to him. How long I stood there I do not know but he slowly withdrew holding my shoulders lightly.

"People can only break us dear one if we let them, Rock my dear you are so strong... You have friendship and dare I say love? People who would die for you if it came to it, Tom does not know what he has with you dear and love shall be his downfall" my grandfather told me as I frowned feeling him lead me to the door.

"Young miss Dewitt awaits dear" he smiled as he shut the door; I just came for a hug! Turning away I paused and looked over my shoulder, he may a confusing crazy old coot but I don't half love my grandfather! Bouncing down the stairs I smirked at the thought of what we had done this year, just goes to show what you can do when you put your mind to something- a bit of Rock wisdom for all you reading.

Part 3 xx

Running down the stairs I saw the back of something black and screamed making them turn. "MISS RID..." Sexy's shouting was cut off as I crashed into him causing us both to crash to floor; I luckily had something sexy to soften the blow. "Miss Riddle remove- yourself-at-once" he growled silkily as I hovered over his face, one very red gorgeous face I might add.

"I think we have passed last names, sexy... Are you happy to see me seeevvverrus?" I purred seeing his eyes widen considerably as my sentence settled fully in his mind. "Get off" he demanded as I pouted and pushed up seeing the contents of my bag spilled across the entrance hall. Damn! Oh no the book...

"Consider yourself lucky no one was here to witness... Miss Riddle you will look at me when I am talking to you! What is so interesting anyhow?" Sexy hissed his black eyes laying on the book that had my soul attention, "nothing... Nope don't look at the... DON'T PICK THE BOOK UP!" I screamed thinking if sexy don't kill me Jen will for sure.

"What is this Rock?" He demanded eyeing the thick book with more interest then he should if I wish to live. "My diary... Please don't read... It" I muttered seeing his eyes sparkle as soon as I mentioned diary, damn; bugger!

"Oh really? Rock Lula Riddles diary and you wish me to just hand it over... I think not" he smirked opening the first page with his eyes glued to me, "sexy please a woman has to have her secrets... Um trade you? Yeah just hand it over" I pleaded hearing him chuckle.

Will you do anything?" He growled making my knees cave with the pure pleasure I got from that, "I will Gove you anything you want handsome if you... hand... it... over" I purred standing before him with my eyes wide and flirtatious. Come on just give me the death book already, I call it that because either way I'm dead... Daddy will be pleased!

"Hum... I wish to read a paragraph then hand it over, so I shall" he smirked as I bit my lip backing up very slowly. "So you crazy people are now reading a journal... A journal on how... To annoy one Severus Snape" he hissed spinning round with hard eyes as I gulped and didn't dare break eye contact that is what they say right? "Diary Miss Riddle? WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?" He bellowed sounding hot as hell as the air hit the back of my neck.

His eyes wide and lip curled upwards he glared at me with my poor book on a vice grip, "um well you see me- well me and Jen decided... SEE YOU NEXT YEAR SEXY"I screamed turning and diving out the door as he growled and ran after me... Ran, full on legs pumping running as I tried to evade him.

"IT WASSSS A JOOOKKKEEE, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME? THOUGH DEATH BY SEXY HAS A GOOD RING... JEEEEENNNNNIIIIFFFFEEERR SAAAVVVEE MEEEEEEE!" I howled breaking out the gates as Severus charged after me in a t-shirt!

Did my intimate death ever look hot? "ROCK WHAT... Severus is mad... WHAT DID YOU DO?" She screamed gestating with her arms as I tried to avoid Sexy's reaching very strong hands, "ME? SURE BLAME ME! UMMM GO, GO, GO... HURRY UP" I shouted gripping her hand as Severus panted making a last ditch attempt as I threw us into the moving carriages.

"BYE SEXXXY... Forever" I muttered knowing Jen was going to kill me and I would never see his sexy body again, speaking of sexy body. Whoa did that dark t-shirt make him look hot hot hot! His chest, drool worthy ahhh okay back to my death. "I leave you alone for half an hour, what did you do Rock? He ran... Snape ran after you! Ran..." Jen shrieked as I cringed and bit my lip.

"Well um how to say this? First don’t kill me it's not like I went here you go sexy have this. No I didn't do that, I well the um book... SEXY HAS OUR BOOK!" I shouted ducking down with my hands over my head as Jen sat silent.

Silent is good, silent is not killing Rock; not killing Rock is very good! Laughter reached my ears as Jen stamped her foot and bent forward laughing madly, maybe my death would be better?? "OH... LUL... LULA" she gasped as I risked sitting up, okay what don't I know? "Um Jen why are you not killing me, I do remember you saying you would" I whispered as she shook her head and took deep breaths.

"I wouldn't kill you Lula, besides he has ONE copy... We have the other, always come prepared" she smirked in a Slytherin manner lifting an exact copy out of her bag as I gasped and clapped my hands. "JENNIFER YOU ARE BRILLIANT... But now sexy knows..." I muttered seeing her frown,

"Maybe if we survive next year we should write about one hundred ways to AVOID death by Snape" Jen muttered as I leaned back with a no doubt dangerous twinkle to my bright silver eyes.

Now that sounded like a plan, taking the heavy book I wondered if sexy was reading it now... Curiosity would have got the best of him I bet. Leafing through the thick book I settled back glancing towards Jen.

"Next time you have a killer idea Lula, count me in" she laughed as I nodded thinking we really did have One Hundred Ways To Annoy Severus Snape...

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...