Chipmunks daily life

بواسطة Luiaisy

The story picks up after la da dee and Alvin last day. The story talks about their daily lives after that المزيد

Introduction
P.1 Couple's drama
P.2 Girls night out
P.4 Competition
P.5 Rich kid
P.6 Hawaii
P.7 Treasure hunt
P.8 Wedding
P.9 Same but differences
P.10 Turning point
P.11 Re-write
P.12 2007
Special part : Girls belly dance
P.13 Reunion

P.3 Fear

62 2 0
بواسطة Luiaisy

"No, I don't want to talk about it anymore " You don't understand me at all Alvin snapped.

So why don't you understand me?   Brittany snapped angrily.

"What do I need to understand? You don't even have a reason" Alvin replied.

I'm sorry, are you satisfied? Brittany held back tears
I don't accept sarcastic apologies, Alvin said.

"Alvin turned and walked away from Brittany"

Are you going to leave me here !! Brittany shout.
I'll talk to you later! Alvin replied.

Fine !! Brittany turned away as tears began to roll down her cheeks.

"Alvin turned around and looked for a bit He felt bad but he did nothing but walk away"

Maybe.......then he's in a good mood and then we can talk. Brittany said to herself.

"At Seville's house"

Look, Simon, they're so cute , jeanette show Simon a picture of two pandas

yea, they're cute, but not as cute as you Simon nervous.

yeah...I thin- Wait....what? Jeanette turned to look at Simon's face and blushed.

Jeanette giggles , Um..thanks you are cute too

"Simon smiled at Jeanette and then there was the sound of a door opening"

They went to look and it turned out to be Brittany.

What happened, Britt? Jeanette was worried when she saw Brittany crying She fell to the ground.

"Nothing, it's my fault. Brittany replied as her tears wouldn't stop flowing"

Did you argued with Alvin again? Simon asked.

"She started crying harder than before"

Where did Alvin go? Jeanette said.

I think he'll be here, Brittany replied.

Why is he so irresponsible? Jeanette  angry

I think he just needs time. He's not that irresponsible , Simon replied.

If he care I think he should clear things up, not just disappear somewhere. Jeanette said.

He's Alvin. He's not that good at showing his feelings. He loves Brittany, I can assure you. Simon replied.

But-   Before Jeanette could say anything, Brittany yelled, stop !!! I said it was my fault, stop talking.

Oh Britt, let's go home. I think it's better to give you some rest , Jeanette helped Brittany to her feet.

"Brittany nodded. didn't say anything"

I'm leaving Alvin to you. Jeanette whispered to Simon, Hopefully he has a good reason.

Got it , Simon replied

"They walked out of Seville house"

Simon tried calling Alvin for a while but there was no answer.

I should call Theodore Simon picked up the phone and called Theodore.

Hi Simon, what's up? Theodore said.

You're at the skating rink, right? Have
you seen Alvin? Simon asked. 

I'm with Eleanor but I haven't seen Alvin. What's wrong?  Theodore replied.

There's nothing. Thanks Theodore. Simon hangs up.

Where are you, Alvin? Simon sighed.

"It's starting to rain"

Great.....it's raining. Simon sighed again.
I hope you have a good reason, Alvin.

"Evening"

No Theodore, you shouldn't play with food like that, Simon said.

Why? Theodore asked.

Because it's food, Simon replied.

"Hey, what are you guys doing? Alvin walked up to them"

Where have you been all day!!? Simon asked.

I was just taking a walk. Why? Alvin replied.

Never mind, Simon sighed.

Hey Theodore, can I have some too? Alvin said.

Sure ! Theodore said.

Simon picked up his phone and typed a message to Jeanette.

Simon : Alvin, he's back.

Jeanette : What did he say?

Simon : Nothing He acted like nothing had happened.

Jeanette : what !!

Simon : I'll ask him again. Theodore is here I cant ask rn , And how is Brittany?

Jeanette : She didn't say anything about what happened. She was just lying in bed.

Simon : Try talking to her again.

Jeanette : okay I'll try

"Simon put the phone down when he heard Dave's voice Said dinner is ready"

Simon didn't asked to Alvin until It's time to go to bed

"Good night guys, Theodore said and lay down on the bed"

Good night Theodore , Simon and Alvin said together.

"Alvin, tell me what happened? Simon asked"

What are you talking about? Alvin asked back

I'm talking about Brittany Simon replied

"When Alvin heard that, he was silent"

I know you have a reason. But why did you leave her like that? She was very sad, do you know that?  Simon said.

Alvin sighed, yes I know, I know it was bad to do that. But at that time we were both in an angry mood. I don't think it's a good idea to continue the conversation and I have something to think about.

"And how are you now? Simon asked"

Alvin replied I don't know. I think I should talk to her, but I'm still angry at her I know I can't blame her for everything She can be wayward sometimes. but this time it was too much.But it's also my fault I am guilty of being stubborn , I just want her to understand me.

You should go talk to her. It's not good for your relationship Simon said.

"Alvin sigh It's harder than you think. Because I am me You and Jeanette never argued. But Britt and I argued almost constantly, just this time it was worse than the other times"

Simon replied I know I probably don't understand you two. Because Jeanette and I have only been in relationship for 3 months. And we never argued about anything. There may be times when we differ , that's okay. But I know one thing: I love Jeanette and I don't want to lose her. I know you love Brittany very much and don't want to lose her either.

I need some time to think. Good night, Simon

Good night Alvin.

"They were both asleep"

Alvin wakes up in a dark room. He looked around and saw no one. He walked forward. Until he collided with a door, he opened the door, saw a tunnel, and continued walking forward. He saw the shadow of a girl walking in front of him.

Britt ? wait for me, what's going on?

Brittany turned and looked at Alvin for a moment. And then she walking forward.

"Britt, wait for me. Alvin tried to run after her, but he couldn't keep up with her. He felt his legs getting heavier and heavier"

Don't leave me I don't want to lose you. Alvin started crying. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Please. I don't want to lose you. He was being held back by something.

He heard something "Sorry"

Brittany walked away , no, don't disappear, please, please, Alvin begged.

A familiar voice sounded.

Alvin.......Alvin....Alvin !  WAKE UP !!!

"Alvin woke up in the morning"

What happened? Alvin scared.

Calm down, you're just having a nightmare, Simon said.

"Alvin got up and ran out of the room"

Hey, where are you going? Simon shouted.

"Alvin walked downstairs. He ran into Brittany. who are running as well"

Oh ! thats hurt, Brittany said.

They turned to look at each other.

Hi alvin....

Hey brittany....

" they are nervous "

They said in same time, I'm sorry !

What? Brittany surprised.

I'm sorry about what happened. Please don't leave me, Alvin said. 

"Brittany replied What are you saying? I'm not leaving you anywhere. I'm just here to apologize"

I think we'll brea- Brittany interrupted him. Don't mention it. Even if we quarrle a million times, I will never leave you. I love you.

Alvin blushed. I love you too.

"They both hugged each other"

Do you want to go get breakfast? Alvin asked.
Sure ! I'm hungry, brittany replied.

Simon and Jeanette following Alvin and Brittany. Asking the same question What happened ?

"At least they aren't argued anymore. Jeanette smiled"
So what did they argue about? Simon asked.

I don't know, but it's better than them argued, Jeanette said.

yeah, you're right ! Simon smiled.

"Then there was the sound of Alvin and Brittany arguing again"

I forgot they are brittany and alvin jeanette laugh

I love your laugh. Simon blushed....

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.2K 34 15
A collection of 15 Alvinnn!!! and the Chipmunks adorable one-shots featuring Alvin + Brittany, Simon + Jeanette, and Theodore + Eleanor! These short...
2.3K 35 11
Hello! Welcome to this fanfiction I wrote in 2015, 5 whole years ago as of 2020. After Dave has a leg injury which stops him from working, The Chipmu...
1.6K 25 16
After finding out that Brittany was never attacked by a body snatcher, and that she had other motives for being so nice to him, Alvin has to use his...
7.4K 217 6
Everything changes when Alvin decides he wants to help his brother in the love department by using a three step plan.