I hate that I loved you.

By justhappyvibez

"What the heck is this Ibrahim??!" The men looked up at her bored and then lowered his gaze to that envelop... More

Jaan - Pehchan šŸ„°
Dedication
1. The 'NIGHT'mare
2. The ENDS.
3. New Beginnings.
4. lifeless but alive.
5. The hope.
6. New friends.
7. cupcakes has to be shared.
8. Amore mio ā¤ļøā€šŸ©¹
New Book Coverr āœØāœØ
10. Heritage Villa --
NEW BOOK ALERT!!!!!
11. First Meet!
12. Face off!!
13. Confrontations.
14. Operation
15. Pink is her favourite.
16. Partyy???
17. 'Who did this to you?'
18. A picture?!
19. The Recording...
20. Remembering past.
21. The blast.
22. Twisted history.
23. 'khandani Dushmani' ?
24. Rescue.
24. The Truth.
25. 3rd Birthday
26. His Wishes!
27. Not in this life!
28. DUA!
29. 2 years.
30. Father-daughter time.
31. His "JOB"
32. She won the race.
33. First Family Dinner!!
34. Ballet classes.
35. Second chance
36. Jealousy
37. Her decision
38.Their First Ganesh Puja!

9. little girl again?

5K 465 38
By justhappyvibez

She didn't replied anything, as expected. I shook my head and called my IT department head to my cabin. I waited for him while toying with an old pen which was still sitting in my pen holder even after this long.

I chuckled as I saw the pen has a small inkling on it saying 'Ibbu♡' Ahh.. that girl and her ability to make new nicknames for me. That pen has stopped working long time ago, I don't even know why I have kept it still.

I heard a knock on my cabin so I placed that pen back in the pen holder.

"Come in."

"Good afternoon sir." The IT department head greeted me. I gave him a nod.

"Did you checked what is missing after that invasion?" I asked keeping my gaze at him.

"Yes sir, it's our two confidential files that have private information and reports of the company. I told our techs to work on retrieving it. But it's hard as the other network is too highly encrypted." He said everything there was. I nodded. I know it's highly encrypted as even I had to take almost 10mins to breach it. And I wasn't even able to do anything except for flashing that text on her screen as that network won't let me look in her documents. She has done an exceptional job at making that network.

"Hm. Try your best and make our web network stronger. You can go." I ordered and then he went outside. I worked for sometime more. I wanted to see what she will do with those files. Those files will surely dent our company's reputation but I still want to see what will happen.

I don't know why but suddenly I feel good, i felt good because I finally saw The Anaisha Verma whom I know. Who doesn't like to sit back and take injustice, who wants to fight back. I missed this Anaisha that day in court who just simply stood silently and agreed to every fucking thing my lawyer said.

She wants to destroy me. She can.

She wants to make me beg. She can.

She wants to kill me. I'll give her the gun.

I was about to get up and leave when someone knocked at my cabin.

"Come in."

That was my biggest mistake. I shouldn't have said that. I should have asked my secretary about who is coming or better I should have left already.

"Hey Ibrahim." I rolled my eyes as I heard this irritating voice. My day would have been 100% Better if I didn't have to see her - Suhana Verma.

"Are you upset with me or something? You don't even pick up my calls or open my chats. What have I done?" I glared at her. She is Anaisha's cousin Sister. That Sister who helped me in reaching Anaisha during her college.

"I have already told you many times and I am telling you again that I'm not interested in you." She herself helped me and she didn't even asked for anything in return so it was a win win for me but there was a reason she didn't want anything because through me, suhana's father get his hands on Ashok Verma's all the property and most importantly their heritage villa as after Ashok Verma these were all going to be of Anaisha but now they are theirs.

But there's something about their heritage villa, Suhana' dad - Arvind Verma was too desperate to get it's ownership. He still hasn't got total ownership of that as that will need Anaisha's sign.

"You know that's so rude of you." She sat on the chair without my permission. " And I love it". She whispered while winking at me.

I looked at her coldly and said, "I don't remember telling you to put your fake ass on the chair!"

"Oh c'mon Ibrahim, till when are you going to be keep pushing me away!! You know no one could ever love you the way I do." I scoffed at her words. She thinks I don't know that her father wants her to marry me so they can be related to the name of MALIKs.

"Well," I chuckled and took out some pictures from the drawer and threw it infront of her. I saw her face going pale. These pictures were of her and apparently a fling of hers getting cozy in sheets in an hotel room. I don't have any interest in her and her sex life but I like knowing what people around me are doing.

"Now pick up your love and your love making photos and get out." I ordered coldly. I could see her eyes watering and she thinks it would even affect me.

"Ibrahim believe me, these pictures are fake... I would never cheat on --"

"Wait wait, you ain't cheating on me. I'm not even related to you anyway so don't blame yourself and just get lost." I dismissed her. I am not affected even 1% from her fake crocodile tears. She can cry all she wants but just not in my cabin. I rolled my eyes as she pulled some tissues from the desk.

I called Security guards and then they finally took her out of my cabin and the company. I blacklisted her name from the visitor list. At the same time I got a call from Dr. Dixit.

"Yes, doctor?" I asked as soon as I picked up the call.

"Ibrahim the operation date has been fixed. It will be done this Friday." I looked at the calendar - oh it's 4 days later.

"Yeah sure doctor."

.........

I was driving through the Grand Rissoto palace. Nowadays, Dadu's health is not that well so I'm living with him in his villa for the time being. As I pass through the Residence's common park, I saw Dadu with that little girl again. Anayra. That's what her name is. They both were clearly enjoying themselves as Anayra's Nanny was sitting on a bench nearby.

Anayra has such a vibrant and happy vibes around her. A small smile tugged on my face. She's cute. I parked the car near the park and started walking towards both of them. 2 guards were already standing near the park, grandfather has to have guards everywhere he go.

"Good evening, Dadu." I greeted Dadu but still my eyes on that little bean. She's wearing a cute little white frock. She turned around and looked up at me and gave me a big smile. I gave her a smile too.
I looked at Dadu.

"You shouldn't be roaming around so much Dadu, that's not good for you." Dadu just shrugged off and ignored me as he started talking to Anayra.

"Dadu, you can't ignore me." I glared at him. He sometimes acts like a stubborn kid. I felt a light tug on my pants. I looked down and saw Anayra was trying to catch my attention.

"Yes?" I asked softly.

"Is pops sick?" She asked. Her voice is actually like honey. So sweet.

"Yes. Your pops is sick. You should tell him that he should rest more." I said. Still bending down to her height. I realised how small she really is.

"Ohh.." she looked like she understood my words and turned to Dadu, "you should go and rest just as this handsome man says, we will play tomorrow!!" She said to Dadu, while trying to maintain a stern voice. I raised my eyebrows at her antics and the way she addressed me as handsome.

"No sweet pea! You shouldn't talk to him, he's bad guy--"

"Dadu stop over reacting! You aren't the kid here.." I said while rolling my eyes. Something hit my chest when I thought that Anayra will think of me as a bad guy even for a second. I don't want her to think of me as a bad person for some unknown reasons.

"Anu baby, Chalo now it's time to go home." Her nanny came and said. Anayra looked at Dadu and exclaimed, "okay, I'm going now. You also go and get rest. Okay bye byee"

Then she turned towards me and said, "Bye bye Handsome." With that she went with her nanny riding her little car.

Hah. Again a new nickname. Damn everything about Anayra reminds me of her!

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

So how was the chapter guys?? And what do you guys think of the story, I mean do you like how it's going?

And also someone commented in the last chapter that I should introduce a new male lead or something but this story is really different and its end is also very different...
And when I say different that means -- different!!

Give your point of views.

Target: 150 votes.

Follow me on Instagram for spoilers and book updates.

❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 117K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...
494K 17.6K 43
DARK ROMANCE We entered in that basement and the smell of dry blood hit my nostrils. I look at the basement and it looks old and dirty place the wh...
333K 6.5K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
186K 8.9K 44
š˜½š™¤š™¤š™  1 š™¤š™› š™š™–š™žš™£š™©š™šš™™ š™Žš™šš™§š™žš™šš™Ø "š‘Øš’‚š’‘š’š’† š’Žš’‚š’‚š’“š’‚ š’‰š’‚š’Š š’Žš’†š’“š’† š’Žš’‚š’‚ š’ƒš’‚š’ƒš’‚ š’Œš’. š‘° š’‰š’‚š’•š’† š’šš’š’–. š‘Øš’‘š’š’Š š’”š’‰š’‚š’’š’‚š’ ļæ½...