๐™๐”๐‘๐ˆ โฟแต’แต—แต—โฑ แต’หขแตƒแตแตƒ

By luv4za

* description is in the introduction .! * More

๊ง๐–ฆนโœฝ001 (intro) โœฝ๐–ฆน๊ง‚
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
010
011

009

205 1 0
By luv4za

| ZURI

    7:30 pm

"Hi coach, so sorry im late." Zuri says while opening the gym door. Her coach turns around as Zuri catches her attention mid stunt. "Why r u late." She asked while immediately lookin irritated. "I lost track of time, I promise it wont happen again." Zuri says while she puts her cheer bag down.

"It better not, hurry up and warm up, then practice ur stunt with ur group, they will explain everything to u." Coach says she quickly catches her eyes back onto the stunt that was holding up great.

Zuri was embarrassed. But to her it was totally worth it. That THING that happened with her and Notti definitely made her so happy. She was actually waiting on a actual boy to make her feel like this and there she found him. She was very happy and didnt let her coaches words get to her. It wasnt like it was anything bad but she hated making people mad or disappointed . Especially if she is cheer captain.

As Zuri is doing warming up and stretching, she jogs over to her stunt group as they explain what tricks she going to be doing and everything. She understood, but her mind was on Notti the whole time they explained.

The coach went over to her stunt group to supervise as they go half way through the stunt as Zuri is high in the sky. She makes sure she does every move right but then she forgot a part. She couldnt remember the rest they had explained. Then she whispers to her self, "shit shit shit." as her bases form into a basket formation as she couldnt think of anything but just stand there.

They released her into the sky and she freaked out, making her stunt group confused since she was dangling her feet up in the sky, they then drop her. Zuri lies on the ground while her back is in pain. "dammit." She said to herself. "Zuri , did you not pay attention! What was going on with u up there.." The coach yelled at her and zuri looks at her with her face scrunched up in pain. "yes, but i think it was too much to remember, everything was going so fast and-" "Zuri idk what is up with u but these excuses isnt gonna get u less in trouble because u normally understand every bit of moves in ur stunt , more than this so ima have u condition this whole stunt practice session til we get to dances." Her coach cuts her off and she gets up and holds her back as she walks far from her stunt group and finds a place to condition as her other coach tells her all the exercises she will be doing.

  ఌ

- Practice is finally over as everyone is breathing heavily as they head over to the cubbies and grab their equipment. "Zuri whats going on best, im sum up." Nilah says walking up to Zuri. Zuri snaps out of her thoughts as she glares at Nilah before talking. "oh yea sorry, I'll have to catch u up when we get home." Zuri says as she places her cheer shoes in her bag. "Well I texted my mom and she approves u sleeping over for a couple of nights, she called ur mom btw and she agreed." Nilah says smiling as Zuri slightly smiles also.

- As they get home, Nilah plops on her bed as well as Zuri as they both just lay there for a couple of mins. "sooo tell me whats up." Nilah says exhaling and turns over to Zuri. Zuri does the same as she opens her mouth slowly before talking. Nilah giggles. "well about that.." She says chuckling a little before getting to the point. "Alright so Notti walked me over to Seafood  Party to get a big bag for ourselves and that turned into something.." Zuri says while scratching the back of her head and smirking. "Ah! What! My cousin? Wym like fucking or kissing." She says acting out the actions while talking.

"girll, kissing.. I would not ever fuck sb that I barely know frl." Zuri says laughing. "No but frl on some real shit. I really got feelings for him and thats all I could think about at cheer practice, like I was so catch up, thats why I was late and everything like I dont wanna fall in love too fast and get my hard broke but thats what it seems like rn." Zuri says, as her face changes. "maybe stay distant." Nilah suggested. "but how, ur his cousin, we will see him everyday bro."  zuri responded placing his hand on her forehead.

"wellll.. maybe not stay close or talk to him tmr cs yk school out for sum for the teachers n i alr agreed to goin over there." nilah says. "okay maybe that could work.. then he'll lose feeling and i'll just try to focus on myself." Zuri says then shrugs her shoulders. "if thats whats best for u but remember, it ain that easy." Nilah says and pulls out her phone as she goes to her insta.

- It has been maybe about 2 hours and Zuri and Nilah are knocked out after their showers. Zuri gets a call from someone as she hears a buzz right near her ears as she groans irritably as she aggressively grabs her phone. She sees its Notti as she puts her phone on the answer button but then remembers what she was supposed to be doing. She sighs and turns off her phone and falls right back asleep.

  ఌ

- It's the next day as Zuri and Nilah are in the kitchen together eating cereal. "Idc if it's JUST cereal but ts good af, hol on what even is this." Zuri says grabbin box and reads, "apple jacks" as she raised her eyebrows. "girl apple jacks cannot be that dang good." Nilah says looking up from her phone and laughs. "maybe its js cus I didnt eat nothin last night but this smack." Zuri says as she is chewing. As they eat Nilah's phone buzzes as she picks it up. "Hey, mhm, yea we up.. what u want us to come now? Ohh okay well we will get ready and have my sister take us. Okay bye mh." Nilah said as she is otp as Zuri looks at her while she's talking. "Dont tell me thts Notti." Zuri mumbles as her mouth was full. "first of all no, it was dd and two, swallow that first tf." Nilah says laughing after. "Whatever, come on." Zuri mumbles again.

- Zuri had stolen everythin out of Nilah closet, she didnt care cs she looked cute. "We look cute!!" Nilah says as she pulls Zuri in the mirror as Zuri giggles and poses. "yesss, now lets go i wanna see Notti's reaction of me not talking to him." Zuri says rushing out her room door. "unt unt, this ain no prank nie.. this is sum for you to get over him so take it seriously boo." Nilah says making a stank face. "yea yea wtv .. now cmon." Zuri says as nilah follows behind her.  They head to the garage as Nilah's sister, Teyara, was already inside. She pulls off.

- They make it to Notti and Dd's house as they already see ddot's bike so they know he is here too. Dd comes to open the door as his mom walks out with him. "Hey girls, im taking dd back to the hospital to get his check up." His mom says as she smiles and waves goodbye before helping dd in the car. "byee auntiee!" Nilah says as Zuri just waves. They head inside as Notti smiles at Zuri after she catches his attention. "damn why is his so finee." Zuri thought but she just looked the other way. Notti's face frowned as he stands up to go see what's wrong with her.

"hey zuri , how was your day so far." He says giving her a hug. She doesnt hug back. It was pretty hard for her all she wanted to do was squeeze him. (pause) Zuri just shrugs her shoulders as notti lifts up her arms and literally makes her hug him back. They sent chills and butterflies into her but she acting like it wasnt so perfectly. "did I do something wrong like u never acted like this." He said letting go of her. "i just want to lay down." She says as she puts her head down so it covers her face because u could tell by her face she was folding. He lifts up her face and smiles at her. "Well u can lay in my bed and watch wtv, i'll watch it even if ir about unicorns." He says smilin. Zuri wanted to laugh. He knew damn well. "no bro just let me be." She says as she walks away and plops next to ddot on the couch as he plays the game.

Ddot had another controller beside him as Zuri picks it up. "teach me." She says smiling. "mann what.. girl cant play for shit." he says looking at her. "says who?" she sayss raising a eyebrow. "says me, all yall girls is ass." He says shrugging as his eyes are glued to the tv. "bitch, no, I am way better than them girls played with but ian never played this so teach me and ima get the hang of it and beat yo ass." She says as she pauses the game with her controller. "Bro. Fine. But who tf never played Mortal Combat." Ddot says as Zuri rolls her eyes as ddot mugs at her and digs in his bag of chips. Zuri looks around trying to remember if she ever played with her brother but while she looks around she catches her eyes on Notti staring at the ground and walking up the stairs to his room with a straight face. Never seen that on his face but when he used to avoid Zuri in the beginning. She didnt want to get back to that.

"have u or not." he says still having a mug on his face. "boy dont sass me and no i dont think so lil kid." She says. "man whatever." He says as he goes back to the main page as they choose their players as he explains everything before they play.

- After about 7 mins of playing, Zuri wins and gets excited and happy as she jumps around. Ddot looks mad as he just brushed it off. "man whatever bru." He says shrugging. Zuri didnt care she kept jumping around just to be petty and make him even more mad as she trips on the rug and falls on top of ddot as Notti walks down stairs and catches them in that weird position. Notti's eyebrows raised as he quickly went back up the stairs and mumbles words. "aw shit, get tf off of me bru." Ddot says pushing her hard out of anger and she groans in pain, her back was still sore from the fall yesterday as practice. Ddot gets up and yells Notti's name as he runs up the stairs and bangs on the door. Zuri felt horrible.

A/N - AYEE YALL IM BACKK 🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 68 14
"แดกสœแด‡ษด แด€สŸสŸ แด…แด‡แด แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ ษขษชส€สŸ๊œฑ สŸแด‡๊œฐแด› แดแด‡. ๊œฑสœแด‡ แด…แด€ แดษดสŸส แดษด แดกสœแด แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด›."
11.4K 445 28
BXB one shots - Notti x Ddot Ddot x DD Notti & DD (brotherly way) Notti & DD & Ddot (besties way) Go check out my other book ! (dd x Ddot)
1.5K 43 15
๐”ป๐•–๐•›๐•’ ๐•๐•ฆ, ๐”ฝ๐•‹ ๐”ป๐”ป ๐•†๐•ค๐•’๐•ž๐•’