002

| Zuri    7:30 am

| Zuri
7:30 am

Zuri packs her cheer bags before she gets on the road to get to her destination, her cheer competition. Her bestfriend, Nilah, is coming along with her. She is currently otp with her bestie as they are doing their hair.

" Girl I am nervous cs you know how many times our pyramids fall in this dance!?" Nilah says as she stops curling her ponytail. "You js reminded me, we needa get right before we get on that floor im not playin.." Zuri says as she looks at Nilah. "Oh and my cousin is coming , his name is Ethan . I dont think you ever met him." She says as she picks up the curler again.

"Hmm no I dont think I know an Ethan. I guess I'll meet him today then." Zuri says. She finishes up her hair as she puts in her blue bow and sprays holding spray on her hair. She puts all her hair supplies in her cheer bag just in case her hair gets fcked up. She turns to her full body mirror and poses to make sure she FRL look cute. She nods her head knowing she cute. She pulls out the camera app as she poses in her big mirror, stickin out her tongue. "Zuri! Come on lets go!" Her mom yelled from the garage. "Coming!" She says quickly grabbing her cheer bag and running out her room then to the garage.

-  They finally make it to her cheer competition. She quickly hops out the car. She grabs her cheer bag as she follows her mom and older brother to the entrance. "Your coach texted the cheer group and said to meet up in the lobby, im guessing it over here." Her mom says as she points to a sign that says "Lobby" with an arrow. "Duhh lets go.!" Zuri say skipping towards the lobby. "Calm down Zuri." Her older brother, Meir, says mugging her. "Boy zont zo me.!" She say turning around and pushes his shoulder.

She spots her coach along with her bestie n some of her teammates. She runs towards Nilah as she sees her grinning and hugs her tightly. "Heyy bestt, you smell so goodd.!" Nilah says smelling her once again. "Aww thanks, you look too hot rn girll.!" Zuri say admiring her as she smile. "You too best, I brought some snacks cs ykk..!" She says sticking her tongue out as Zuri laughs. "Good cs ima be worn out and hungry." Zuri says. Zuri then looks around in the noisy lobby as she spots a boy, not too far from Nilah. He had beautiful curly hair covering a little bit of his face as he is looking down at his phone. "Nilah girl do you see that boy he is mighty finee.!" Zuri says pointing at the boy. "Ew girl thats my cousin.." She say giving a nasty look. "Ohh girl wym eww he is so finee." Zuri says smirking a lil.

"Wtv floats ur boat.." Nilah says side eying her bestie. Zuri playfully rolls her eyes as they both laugh turning towards their coach. "Girls we are going to practice and warm up, follow me." Coach Re'nee says as she is walking to an open gym to practice in. Zuri and Nilah wave to their families as they walk off to a distance.

- "Nilah count us in." Coach Re'nee says. Nilah nods her head. "5,6,7,8 DIP!" She says lifting Zuri  up in the air into an extension. Zuri goes into liberty as she raises her hands up as she lets them down immediately after doing a shoulder shimmy and goes down. "Great work girls, Zuri you're doing amazing just make sure you smile tho." Coach says grinning. "Alright." Zuri says.

- Its about time All Star, her team, goes on the floor. "Guys get this pyramid right, we need to win this.. HIT ZERO!" Zuri says hyping up her team as they cheer each other on. They listen to the speaker so they know when to go on. "GIVE IT UP FOR ALL STAR." They hears as they walk on floor as they get in their spots and quickly pose. The music begins as they dance and dance.

Zuri tumbles into her stunt as she gets lifted up, she remembers to smile as she shimmies down.

- It's time for rewards as they sit down on the big floor, all the teams. "For my 3rd place I have RED WARRIORS!" The random mans yells in the mic as there are many cheers and shouts. "2nd place I have All Star!" Zuri immediately sighs and she runs up to get her metal. Her team looks kind of sad. "Its alright guys we did amazing." Nilah says grinning motivating her team.

- Its time to go as they meet their parents back into the lobby as Zuri sees that fine boy she seen earlier, Nilah's cousin. It was whether or not, Zuri is going to do anything to get that curlyhead boy. He lifts up his head to see Zuri staring in his soul as she quickly turns away. Nilah looks back at her bestfriend smirking at her, knowing she was looking at him. "Lemme introduce u to him." She says patting Zuri on the back, still smirking at her. "Oh no i dont think-" "Girl yes lets go." She says pushing her basically telling her to "come on." Zuri doesnt know why her heart feels like its gonna beat out of her chest but it needed to STOP. She smiles nervously at her bestie as Nilah nods her head. "Ugh nilah why r u making me do thisss.. Heyy.!" Zuri says as she realized that she's standing right in front of the tall boy. 

"Notti this is Zuri, this is my bestie !" She says. "I think I know her by now.. U talk bout her 24/7" He says nonchalantly rolling his eyes. "wtv but yea this is her." she says as Zuri is just staring at the boy and smiling, not saying a darn word. "What?" He says mugging the girl. "Oh sorry I didnt mean to look-" "Come on bestie, let's go ask if you can come over if you'd like." She says grabbing her hand. "Good idea." Zuri says as Nilah is pulling her towards their moms. Zuri is so embarrassed right now. She didnt even realize she was staring at the boy and that wasnt her fault.. if the boy wasnt so sexy looking she wouldnt have 🤷🏾‍♀️. She knew it was a bad idea to get introduced. Zuri looks around to see the boy shaking his head in shame and pulling his phone back out. Zuri gulps as she gets a flashback of what just happened not too long ago. It was so embarrassing, she shakes her head also.

A/N : Make sure you vote and comment how you thought this story was! 💓