003

| zuri   3:44 pm

| zuri
3:44 pm

Zuri and Nilah made it to Nilah's house. They are laying in the bed just talking about how the comp went but Zuri.. she is still thinking about Ethan. "Are you listening?" Nilah looked at her and mugged her. "huh? oh yea im listening boo sry." Zuri says as she hops up from daydreaming. "What u thinking abt.?" Nilah says. She knows how her bestfriend is when she has something on her mind. "Nilah. I think that was a bad idea of u introducing me to ur cousin." Zuri says. "Why u think that..? It didnt go so bad." She says tilting her head. "Well it was for me.. did you even see how I was just staring at him. It was embarrassin! Never again." She says shaking her head. "Okay but bby thats normal . Thats ur crush, I would be nervous too but I'm sorry if I forced you." She says wrapping her arm around me. I relax in her embrace. "Well he seemed pretty rude.." Zuri says.

"Oh yea.. he acts like that sometimes but I wouldn't think he'd act like that towards u." She says. "Hmm, maybe I js seemed weird to him." Zuri says putting her head down. Nilah lifts up her head. "Girl u think so negatively.. but confident I'd be damned if that big headed bitch thought u were weird." She says grinning, making Zuri grin also. "Well I sorta want to know him more. I rlly felt something with him.. It was weird and I got super duper nervous when it came to him. I dont understand." She says scratching her head. "Aww my best is in luvv.!" Nilah saying laughing rlly hard. "Girll hushh, btw how old is he." Zuri says looking at Nilah as she watches her every move waiting for her response.

"He is 16! Perfect ain it?" She says clapping her hands. "Lemme pyo!!" "Girll not now, how abt we go out wit him tmr.. maybe he can bring a friend for you .." Zuri suggests as she shrugs. "Hmm how about ur brother, Zuri ur brother is so finee." She says rolling her eyes back and falling over. "Ew wht Nilah 😂." Zuri saying looking at her like she's crazy. "No but seriously.." She says putting on a serious face then chuckles. "Fine.." Zuri says dropping her shoulders and sighs. "If yall get closer that means I get to always here his fckin name." Zuri adds as she rolls her eyes. "Too bad, get over it." Nilah says laughing. Zuri laughs also.

| notti   5:36 pm

| notti
   5:36 pm

Notti is on the basketball court with his hb's, Dd osama, Ddot, Dudey, and Edot. Whole time he is thinking about that girl.. Zuri. She was beautiful to him in a way. But he didnt want to get attached to his cousin's bestfriend. He felt that kinda weird. He also didnt want to seem "nice" last time that happened , a girl got more attached to him, thinking he thought she was attractive.. He didnt. Zuri was different tho. He actually felt some time of way about the girl. He didnt want to show his emotions or feeling to the girl because he felt like relationships are "childish" Every girl didnt take him seriously so he got sick of it and took a break from dating, plus, he just got done with a relationship, he wasnt moving on yet.

"Yo notti pass the fuckin ball wht u thinkin bout." Edot yelled as Notti got up from the bench and picked up the ball that had rolled over to him. He passed over the ball not saying a word. No way he was going to tell his hb how he felt bout a girl. Even though he told Edot like EVERYTHING. He just didnt felt the need to tell him anything. "Bro u gon answer my question.. You seem worked up over sum." Edot stops in his tracks as he puts the ball under his arm. "Aw its nothing mh." He says and shakes it all off. "Oh okay.." Edot says and runs to the goal.

The Next Day ..

"Bro r u gon answer ur phone, im tired of hearing tht shi ring." Ddot says as Notti slowly opening his eyes. It was around 11:30 am . Notti had went to sleep late, around 2 am. "Man ion want to.." He says rolling back over. "Igh lemme js answering, Ima make it stop somehow." Ddot says picking up his phone and answering. Notti just groans as he shrugged. "Who? Zuri and Her brother? Igh I'll tell him." He says as he hangs up and puts his phone besides him. "Ay Notti yo cousin Nilah wants u to go out with her bestfriend named Zuri? And ha brother." "Tf? Zuri? Oh." Ethan says half awake. "Who the hell is Zuri? U seeing sb n u ain told yo hb.?" Ddot says lifting up his brows. "No bru, its my cousin's bsfn." Notti says rolling his eyes. "So u going or wha?" He asked. "I guess, js sum ta do 🤷🏾‍♀️." Notti says.

- Notti, Meir, Zuri and Nilah meet up at the park around the corner from Notti. Ethan says hi to everyone except for Zuri. Zuri looks at him, waitin for him ta say hi to her but he doesnt so she gives up and pulls out her phone.

A/N: Short chp mb giyss! 😘😘