ᴡɪʟᴅ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ

By nojam_is_cute

It was a miracle when Gemini learnt he could smile and that too because of a male...a very cute male at that... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTERS
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
NOT AN UPDATE
~31~
~32~
~33~
Not an update
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~Epilogue~
~Epilogue 2~

~34~

807 46 28
By nojam_is_cute

While Gemini was on stage , a certain pair of eyes were trained on him and the group.

Who is that ? Yacht pointed at Gemini , while questioning his friend.

That Gemini Norawit Titicharoenrak , one of the Ace of Gmm Uni and those in that group , are his friends. His friend answered.

Seems like he is quite famous here. Yacht remarked.

Well not quite , but a lot. Heard he is cold and a total jerk. His friend added.

What are the names of his friends ? Santa finally butted in and succeeding in getting the information about someone smoothly.

Wait Barcode as in Jeff Satur's fiancé ? Yacht asked , to re-check if he heard it right.

Yeah , he is Fourth Nattawat's cousin. One of their friend answered.

On the other had , when Gemini got down the stage , he was showered with compliments.

That was so amazing Phi Gem ! Fourth exclaimed and gave the male a side hug.

While they were complimenting him , the announcer called out Satang's name.

Why are they calling me ? Satang confusedly pointed at himself.

Oops~~ I might or might not have given your name. Mark confessed , sheepishly sticking his tongue out.

I'll see you after this. Satang warned and went to the stage.

After the day came to an end , it was time to sleep.

Lets share a mattress Fourth . Phuwin suggested , but Gemini was quick to interfere.

No ! Me and Fourth will be sharing a mattress. Gemini spoke in a stern voice.

But I asked him first. Phuwin argued.

So what ! I said I will share the mattress with Fourth then that means I will share. Gemini argued back.

And why are you acting like a child ? Phuwin questioned , being done with his cousin's behaviour.

Because I love cuddling Nong Fot and I am not letting you have that chance. Gemini answered.

And if you can't agree then go home or call your boyfriend or something. Gemini added and then dragged Fourth away with him.

In the upscale confines of their bustling office, New sat behind his expansive desk, his attention focused on the glowing screen of his laptop.

As New sifted through emails, his secretary, Nani , swept into the room with an air of urgency, her heels clicking against the polished floor.

Boss, we have a problem ! her tone grave.

What's the matter, Nani ? Did the shipment from the supplier get delayed again ? New glanced up, his brow furrowing in concern.

It's about Mr. Tawan . He's in the middle of a scandal. Nani informed , her expression of worry.

And what is the scandal ? New inquired , a little interested.

He got into a dating scandal with supermodel Parita Chaiya. Nani explained.

And how is this matter concerning for us ? New frowned his brows , not getting the seriousness of the matter.

Sir that model is problematic and does not have a good public image. Mr. Tawan will get a lot of hate for this and this is also not good for our future collaboration. It can lead to a decline in our company's stock market. Nani expressed her concern.

Okay , find out the source who leaked his private life and call a meeting with Mr. Tawan now. New ordered in a serious tone.

Nani nodded her head and left the office to do as asked.

Sir Mr . Tawan will be arriving in 30 minutes . Nani informed through the intercom.

Why are you so clumsy and problematic Tay Tawan ! New sighed under his breath.

(Do I see a slight concern for Tay Tawan , Mr.New)

Soon Tay arrived at the company.

Finally you are here ! Please enlighten me , what did you do , for the press to release around 50 articles about you . New asked in a taunting tone.

It appears that my personal life has become the latest gossip fodder for the tabloids. Tay answered.

Well, well, it seems like our esteemed colleague has landed himself in hot water. Perhaps you should stick to spreadsheets instead of supermodels . New chuckled, his eyes gleaming with amusement.

Thank you for the enlightening advice, New but if you don't know the real situation , then I prefer you should keep your mouth shut. Tay shot him a glare, his jaw clenched.

Then please do tell the actual situation. New remarked with a teasing smile.

Its her who has been following me around , even after many requests to leave me alone. I think the reporter saw me , when I was asking her to leave me alone and clicked the photo. Tay explained .

New's expression changed from one of teasing to a serious one .

He hates it when someone enters his personal bubble , even after many requests of not to , so he could only imagine what Tay must have felt , while dealing with the model.

Well , then I have asked my secretary to look into the matter as I don't want this scandal to affect our future collaboration and my mother's company's stock. New commented masking his concern for the other male.

He knew about Parita Chaiya , he had worked with her once and he did not like her one bit.

He was a little bit just a little bit worried about the hate Tay will be getting , even if he is the victim himself and how it might affect his mental health.

Soon Tay went back to his company and now New was alone in his office.

His thoughts unknowingly drifting to the future about Tay and his brain unconsciously noting down various ways to comfort him , during his hard time.

When he realised what he was thinking , he jerked back to reality.

What the actual fuck ! Are you alright dude ?! New asked himself .

Why are you even thinking about this situation ? Its not even related to you. Wait it does concerns you a lil bit but whatever. New continued to mutter to himself.

(New is slowly loosing his mind 🤪 )

_____________________________________________

Are we seeing a progress between TayNew 👀

And our handsome boy Gemini loves to cuddle his Fotfot 🤭

Happy reading everybody and have an amazing day ahead.

Stay hyderated 💦
(Okay this emoji seems weird 🤡)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 1.7K 32
Fourth only has eyes for Gemini. His ambition? Gemini. His dream? Gemini. His future? Gemini. Never once he put himself first. Everything he did is f...
14.7K 709 17
Idk a joondunk and fourthgemini storie... Enjoy and yes this fourthgemini not geminifourth if you don't like it don't read it 🚶‍♀️
68.6K 3.2K 21
Gemini who is 24 years old is working at a bar during nighttime. At daytime, he's tutoring chemistry and physics to the student for some extra cash t...
7.9K 238 16
Dunk, Fourth and Phuwin are cousins who are called "Angelic Gang" for having the kindest and politest heart while Joong, Gemini and Pond are the oppo...