Tired of fighting

By sparklygroot

*NOT FINISHED* I'm tired of fighting...... AMORA!" My uncle yells while i'm trying to open my eyes. I'm sitt... More

Chapt: 1
Characters
Chapt: 2
Chapt: 3
Chapt: 4
Chapt: 5
Chapt: 6
Chapt: 7
Chapt: 8
Chapt: 9
Chapt: 10
Chapt: 11
Chapt: 12
Chapt: 13
Chapt: 14
Chapt: 15
Chapt: 16
characters
Chapt: 17
Chapt: 18
Chapt: 19
Chapt: 20
Chapt: 21
Chapt: 22
Chapt: 23
Chapt: 24
Chapt: 25
Chapt: 26
Chapt: 27
Chapt: 28
Chapt: 29
Chapts: 30
Chapt: 31
Chapt: 32
Chapt: 33
Chapt: 34
Chapt: 35
Chapt: 36
Chapt: 37
Chapt: 38
Chapt: 39
Chapt: 40
chapt: 41
Chapt: 42
Chapt: 43
Chapt: 44
Chapt: 45
Chapt: 46
Chapt: 47
Chapt: 48
Chapt: 49
Chapt: 50
Chapt: 51
Chapt: 52
Chapt: 53
Chapt: 54
Chapt: 55
Chapt: 56
Chapt: 57
Chapt: 58
Chapt: 59
Chapt: 60
Chapt: 61
Chapt: 62
Chapt: 63
Chapt: 64
Chapt: 65
Chapt: 66
Chapt: 67
Chapt: 68
Chapt: 69
chapt: 70
Chapt: 71
Chapt: 72
Chapt: 73
Chapt: 74
Chapt: 75
Chapt: 76
Chapt: 77
Chapt: 78
Chapt: 79
Chapt: 80
Chapt: 81
Chapt: 82
Chapt: 83
Chapt: 84
Chapt: 85
Chapt: 86
Chapt: 87
Chapt: 88
Chapt: 89
Chapt: 90
Chapt: 91
Chapt: 92
Chapt: 93
Chapt: 94
Chapt: 95
Chapt: 96
Chapt: 97
Chapt: 99
Chapt: 100
Chapt: 101
Chapt: 102
Chapt: 103

Chapt: 98

235 9 0
By sparklygroot

as i sit on the couch next to kate i whisper. "when are you gonna tell the family?"

"by the next time we see them all we want to make sure the baby is alright." she whispers back.

i nod my head.

"what about us the brothers etc?" i whisper.

she nods her head.

"when the family is gone we will announce it to them." she whispers.

"and we have an barbecue next month with the whole family here." Carlo whispers leaning over Kate to look at me.

"ahh then you'll tell them make sense." i say nodding my head.

"yes we just want to have an doctor appointment etc." she says.

"you can ask Luca right?" i whisper.

"yeah we think so but i don't know if he knows everything about this." Carlo says as he points at Kate her stomach.

i chuckle.

"no idea actually." i say as we hear my grandfather and a few uncles laugh very loudly.

we listen to their story and laugh with them.

a while later the whole family went to their home and it's just the brothers and the girlfriends etc.

Lorenzo and River too of course.

after we talked about Carlo brings everyone's attention by coughing.

"guys me and Kate have something to tell you." Carlo says as they both stand up and make everyone look at them.

"what is it brother." Elijah says as he is sitting on the couch and has his arm around.

"well we have some great news. and we just found out about it to so...." he says as he looks at kate and she smiles at him.

i grab River his hand and he smiles at me.

i love this.

just to see our family growing.

"i'm pregnant." Kate says and i look at Anthonio who's mouth just opened from shock.

i look at elio and his face is just shock.

"We literally just found out and well i grabbed Amora from River and told her." Kate says as she laughs and i laugh too.

"you already knew!!" Luca says.

"aw come on uncle Luca don't be jealous." i say and i see Elio chuckle.

Elio stands up and goes for a hug with Carlo.

"i'm happy for you brother." he says as he pulls away from the hug.

now everyone stands up and give then an hug.

"so what's your plan on telling the whole family?" Guiliano asks.

"well maybe buy some baby clothes and let them unpack it or something." i say and Kate laughs at me.

"that's actually an pretty good idea." Carlo says and chuckles.

i laugh.

"we already planned an appointment at the hospital to check on our baby or actually embryo." Carlo says.

"what about Luca?" Pagolo says confused.

"even though i'm an doctor i don't really know a lot about pregnancy, but i do have an ultra sound in my doctor office. So you don't have to go to the hospital for an appointment." Luca says.

"maybe once in a few months so the Hospital can get it in the system etc." Carlo says and Luca nods his head.

"so if you feel like i want to check on it you can always come to me." Luca says.

"that's sweet thank you." Kate says.

"well let's celebrate this shall we, apart from Kate of course." pietro says as he grabs an bottle of champagne.

we all laugh and we do celebrate.

we talk a bit and drink some champagne.

i don't drink champagne neither does Laila we both like to stay sober for a while.

the evening came along and i went to get ready with laila to go out.

same af Falecia (gf of Luca), Lana (gf of Guiliano), Eliza (gf of Lorenzo) and Kate even though she won't drink she will be the one driving us to the club.

"I can't believe the boys are coming with us." Laila says as we are putting on our dress.

"well we should've known that my brothers won't let us go to the club alone. Or even my boyfriend." I say as walk to the mirror to look if my dress looks good.

"but still I want to have an girls night out." she says.

"we will in a week we have an bachelor party for Kate remember?" I say as I put my hair up so I can do my make up easily.

"oh my god of course I forgot, it is actually sad that she is pregnant now." Laila says as she puts on some red lipstick.

i already did my make up for today put I added a lipstick too.

"yeah it is, but she is still very happy." I say as I look at us in the mirror.

"we look hot." laila says as she pose in front of the mirror with her ass sticking out.

i laugh. "Pagolo  is gonna have his eyes on you all night." I say.

"stop it, but I know." she says with some sass.

we both burst out laughing.

our outfit:

i have the black dress and Laila the white one.

as we both walk out of my room still laughing a bit i see River and Pagolo talking to each other in their outfit.

"don't they look handsome." i say and they both look to their right.

what they are wearing:

both in black omg.

i can see river's eyes traveling my body.

i feel shivers going trough my body.

he plays with his rings and oh my lord the veins on his hands.

i think about today in my room that he went down on me.

i got interrupted by someone touching my chin and making me look up.

i meet Rivers eyes.

"what were you thinking of darling?" he says. god his raspy voice.

i'm already turned on. great

"nothing really." I lie. a smirk forms in the corner of his lips.

he knows.

"mhm... if you say so." he says as he looks me into the eye then my lips.

his thump brushes over my lower lip.

the tension between us is....

i don't know how to say it...

"are you guys ready?" Pagolo says and my eyes travel to Laila with Pagolo who has his hand on her waist.

River lets go of me and I wink at Laila while we walk down the stairs.

while we get to the garage the girls including the boys are already waiting for us.

meaning by: Kate with Pagolo, lana with guiliano, Falecia with Luca and Eliza with Lorenzo.

"well let's go guys." Lorenzo says as he steps into a ferarri and Eliza in the passenger seat.

we all go in separate cars more because Lorenzo and Eliza will go to their own house like Kate and pagolo, Lana and Guiliano etc. will do too.

Probably me and River will get home alone after clubbing. including Pagolo he doesn't live any where then just with us.

I bet Laila will stay with Pagolo after the night lol.

even though I'm scared that Pagolo will break her heart.

he is like that

actually al romano brothers are. that's why pietro doesn't have a girlfriend he has attachment issues lol.

I'm gonna have a talk with Pagolo soon.

me and River get in an McLaren and Pagolo and Laila in an Lamborghini.

so we all drive in our expensive cars to an club.

I'm driving of course.

River knows I love driving.

We go to a club we always go because we trust them there.

we arrive at the club and say hi to the bodyguard.

"hi Lev!" I say as I walk past the bodyguard.

"miss Romano." he says without emotion and just nodding his head to the others.

they all know us here. they know everything. and their scared asf. that makes it even more fun lol.

as we went dancing with the girl the guys went to the bar of course.

they don't like dancing. I'm not even surprised.

We all went for drinks a few times and Kate went for just an cola or something, we danced a lot.

eventually Kate wanted to leave because she was nauseous and she was tired because of the pregnancy.

we said goodbye to them while we moved on dancing.

River pov

"see you later be, drive safe!" I say as Carlo and Kate leave.

"now it's just us guys." guiliano says to me Pagolo, Luca and Lorenzo.

"well they can't drive anymore so we can't drink anymore, great" Pagolo says and I chuckle.

"we're not here to drink, we're here to make sure our girls are safe and having a good time." Luca says.

"well technically Laila isn't my girl." Pagolo says while he sips on his Cola.

"but you want her to be." I say smirking as he punch my shoulder a bit.

"I don- well hello gorgeous boys." Pagolo got interrupted by some poppet.

she has blonde hair and fake tits. i can see that it looks like it. not that I'm looking at her boobs or anything....she also has like an whole bag of make up on her face with big ass lashes.

no one's  type really it's such an ugly girl.

i look at the boys and they are all staring at them.

i give Guiliano a soft nudge to his shoulder and he looks at me.

i hold my smile and look back at the girl.

i look at Pagolo still staring at those two boobs of her.

"pagolo come on." I whisper and he looks at me.

"they were looking at me okay." he says and I chuckle shaking my head.

"we're not interested in you." Lorenzo says.

"and why is that?" she asks looking at me all flirty.

"because he is mine." I see Amora standing behind her with her hands on her hips.

she has a beautiful dress on what shows her curves.

pff I want to rip off that dress so badly.

not the time to get horny is it.

"oh he's with you?" the girl says with sass.

"oh god." I hear Luca say.

and I think the same thing.

"yeah you got a problem with that slut?" Laila says standing next to Amora.

I see the other girls still dancing but they noticed Amora and laila gone so they walk towards us.

"okay ladies calm down she gets it now go dance." Lorenzo says.

"hold up." the girl holds her hand up to Lorenzo without looking.

she stares at Amora.

"what did you just call me?" She says.

"oh I'm sorry do I need to repeat it she said slut." amora says crossing her arms.

"whats going on here?" Eliza says as the girls stand next to Amora and Liala w.

great we're casing an whole scene here.

"did you just call me a slut?" the girl says.

what is she deaf?

"are you deaf?" Laila says.

that's what I said.

"don't come any closer to our boyfriends or- or else what?" the girl interrupts Amora.

"oh you don't wanna know girl." amora says taking a step closer to the girl.

i can see her hand form into a fist.

i take a step to them and grab Amora by her arm.

she doesn't look at me.

"Amora you're drunk lets go." I say.

"yeah listen to your boyfriend whore." the girl says.

oh shit.

"why are you calling her an whore? " laila says and pushes the girl.

"okay okay calm down girls." Pagolo says and grabs Laila by her waist to keep her from fighting.

Amora janks her arm our of my grip. i can see the anger in her eyes.

"you guys are really pathetic." the girl says.

" says you? scanning the room to look for a man to go to sleep with you?"Laila says.

"yeah and you call me an whore?"amora says chuckling.

i did not hold my chuckle back.

the girl looks at me bitchy.

pff.

"who's pathetic now huh?" amora says as she takes a step to the girl again.

"oh shit." I hear Luca say.

"miss romano we do not want a fight here please." Liv says walking towards us.

"yes we don't want that either let's go girls." Guiliano says as he walks to Lana.

Amora takes one last look at the girl and want to turn around when the girl just giggles

"oh shit this is the romano? the Amora romano?" she says.

"I heard she is a real bitch even though I can see her walking away like a pussy." the girl

says.Amora was already an ticking bomb and now the bomb is going off.

amora turns around and trow a punch in the girls face.

"oh shit." Lana says as I see Laila her hand on he mouth.

i grab Amora before it goes out of hand and so does Luca

the girl is on the ground holding her nose.

it's bleeding.

i smirk at the sight.

that's my girl.

amora struggles in my arms but eventually I let her go but still holding her hand.

"say that again and the last thing you see is my foot on your face." she says before she turns around and we all walk out.

"okay that took a turn." Luca says as we all walk to our cars.

"bitch your hand." Laila says as she points at amora her hand.

her Knuckles are bright red. it looks painful.

"I will cool it off with some ice at home don't worry." Amora says as we arrive at the parking lot.

"well drive safe guys." I say as I open the passenger door for amora to get in.

"drive safe!"the boys say as amora gets in and I close the door.

"why can't I drive?" Amora ask as I get in.

"maybe because your drunk?" I say.

"oh right I forgot." she says as she looks at her hand what is still red from the punch.

"and maybe not so smart to drive while you still got adreline from the fight" I say and she nods her head.

i start the engine and we drive away from the parking lot.

i put an hand on her hand who is laying on her leg.

she looks at me i can feel that.

she puts her hand on top of mine and softly draws circles on it with her nails.

that feels actually pretty nice.

her hands travels up my arm.

i look at her and i can see her naughty eyes.

she comes closer when her hand are on my chest now.

she goes down to my stomach.

her hands goes under mine shirt and teases me.

god i hate being teased.

then her hand goes down to my pants.

i look at her and then back at the road, back at her.

she unzip my pants.

i grab her hand and with the other i'm still holding the wheel to like keep the car steady.

i look at her. "amora i'm driving." i say.

she just smirks.

i feel her hand go over my already hard dick.

shit why is it getting hard so quickly.

she want to put my pants a little bit down.

i can't believe i'm doing this but i lift my ass up so she can put my pants and boxers a bit down.

when my dick immediately popped out she grabs it.

oh my god her hands....

then she goes down on me.

i try to focus on the road but i almost lose control.

she is giving me an hard time focusing.

so i see an gas station and pull up and park somewhere where no one else is.

i do all that while Amora is still giving me an head.

i rest my head against the window and put my hand on her head to keep up the rhythm.

"Darling i-" i can't even come out of my words as i feel that i have an hard time not having an orgasm.

but i let it go as i let out an loud groan.

Amora lift her head up and i see tears running down her cheeks and some cum on her lips.

she lick it off her lip.

that's turning me on again.

"we need to go back home." she says as she wants to buckle her back up.

but is stop her.

"we're not done yet darling." i say.

i put the chair a bit back so we got room.

"come sit on my lap baby." i say and she grabs my hands as she climbs on top of me.

i already feel her wetness coming out of her.

i have both my hands in her waist and her hands are on my shoulder.

"ride me darling." i say and she smirks.

so she did.

after we did the thing in the fucking car i went to ride home.

i think we were away for a full two hours i did all things to her.

when we arrive i wanted to get out but Amora stays.

i give her a look.

"i don't think i can walk..." she says almost embarrassed.

i chuckle.

i did good then.

i get out of the car and get to her side.

i open the door and grab her.

she holds me by my neck and i walk her to my room.

we changed into our pjs and went to sleep.

i thought so but we went for an third round for today.

i can't complain about my sex life i guess.

———————————————-
2911 words

this is a long episode. i also love longer chapters lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 5.9K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
96.1K 1.5K 10
Idalia has been abused ever since she was 3 years old. When she thought things couldn't get any worse and nothing was going to change, she ran. She r...
362K 8.7K 25
Adriana Baresi spent her life growing up with her mother and step-father. But one day her step-father goes overseas for deployment and never came bac...
1M 29.3K 32
⚠️ Cringe Alert ⚠️ (first story don't judge) edit: pleaseee judge!!! Arabella Knight. Your average shy 18 year old girl who is bored of her normal...