Only For Love -(newjeans × Bo...

Por kim_minji20

Newjeans is a group of friends and daughters of very known people, what will happen when they will meet 6 oth... Más

intro
introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
author wanna ask you
chapter 7
Author
chapter 9
chapter 10

chapter 8

144 4 24
Por kim_minji20

*3rd person pov*

"Did you see this?" A girl came rushing to her boyfriend who was cooking their dinner for their stay at home movie night.

She holded the phone close to his face so he could read the new post about her, his face dropped and he became furious, Danielle was very sensitive and this made her heart crush

Why would she try to attack her best friends? And practically everyone was agreeing except her friends and people who appreciated her.

"I need to call jaehyun" sungho took his phone and called jaehyun.

*on the phone*

"What? It's 11pm"

"Fuck off my girlfriend is getting framed for smtg she didn't do"

"Yea I see it and I already prepared a team to delete the post, that fucker has a high level security for his account"

"Can't we just go through everyone's phone? Ik if you wanted you would"

"What if his account was with his grandma's email, bro riwoo is trying his best, just be there for her that will help actually alot"

"Ok take care, oh and good night"

"You disturbed my dream of me marrying minji-"

He cut off the call and went to Danielle who was looking at him with her beautiful eyes.

"Everything going to be fine" he hugged her tightly patting her head gently, she was so precious for him and she didn't deserve to go through this, she was too kind for this world.

--------------------------------

*minji pov*
*tmrw morning*

We have class now and I am running for my life, I can't be late again, the teacher already hate me for not paying attention in class, she is saying that am not like before but I think I was always this way.

She mostly blame it on jaehyun's bad influence and that I should become friend with soobin or someone smart and respectful like me but I think soobin is more like lia's baby, she is like the reason he is living.

They are so cute to be honest.

Jaehyun might be the typical bad boy, cold and rude guy but deep down he is a puppy who needs love- ew tf he is just a prevert in short. I hate him (am sure u do)

I open the door to find the teacher is late so I went to sit, "minji the teacher isn't attending today she is sick" a girl informed me ans I kindly thanked her and walked out of the class.

Everyone was leaving so why staying there alone? I made my way to the ballet dance practice, it's very peaceful there and plus there is someone I know there.

"Minji?" A girl suddenly stopped dancing when she heard the door opened, "I missed you" kazuha came running to me and hugged me.

Smtg was off about her she wasn't this clingy, I hugged her back and decided to watch her dancing instead of training too I was just a little lazy.

"How about we meet later?" I looked at her confused, she was nervous...more of terrified, "are you okay? Why are you trembling?" I asked with concern, her eyes were hesitant and they were about to pop out literally, she was looking behind me-

---------------------
*previously*
*3rd person pov*

"I can't do that! Are you out of your mind?" The girl yelled.

"It's not like you have a choice, I can ruin him in 2seconds" he threatened her looking at her coldly, she was shivering she didn't want anything to happen to her bf.

"If you touch one single hair of sunghoon I will kill you instead of her" she wrapped her hand around his throat she just wanted to suffocate him, since the day he came toward her and threatened her she always felt watched and in danger except when she is at her bf's house cuddling with him.

"Are you done? I need to go, just remember I will be watching, your every.single.move" He stated and left from the empty classroom leaving the girl sobbing on her knees.

--------------------------

"Leehan!" Jaehyun came running toward his friend who was crying in the hospital room holding hyein's hand.

"Jaehyun..?" Hyein softly spoke, she was more than happy to see her brother in law here, as soon as he heard that she woke up he came running to the hospital.

"Hyein am so happy you woke up" He was about to hug her but leehan glared at him and he just cough awkwardly.

"Where are the girls? Why they didn't come to see me?" Her tone was sad and filled with disappointment, she wanted to see her unnies and hug them tightly she missed so much.

"We still didn't tell them, they are in jail(school)" jaehyun said "they are safe right?" That made jaehyun think for a moment and then his heartbeat increased.

MINJI

he runned fo his car and drived as fast as he can, jaehyun searched for her in the whole school asking everyone if they saw her and they declined.

He then saw hanni with riwoo.

"Hanni did you see minji?" He breathed heavily, "no why? Her class got canceled so she must be with kazuha her ballet friend" She smiled and continued walking with riwoo.

Kazuha? He didn't know her but he made his way to the ballet practice room where he find a masked man dressed in all black, he wasn't tall or short, he couldn't recognize him very clearly with his cap on and his mask.

Minji was looking somewhat uncomfortable with her friend looking terrified.

*jaehyun's pov,*

As soon as I saw that the masked man was approaching with something that looked like a bat, I ran toward him and tackled him to the ground.

He was struggling while I heard the girl bursting in teats and continuously asking for forgiveness, I just held him in a tight grip.

My mind was focusing on 1thing, is to get revenge and kill this guy who tried to hurt what's mine.

"Jaehyun" I heard the melodious voice I wish I could hear more often of every morning next to me, I looked back and saw her hugging her friend and looking at me with a confused face.

"Call the boys baby" that's the only thing I should before punching that guy so he could take a 3h of sleeping

---------------

*3rd person pov*

"Everyone is here" jaehyun deep voice echoed in the living room, all the girls were impatient to know who was the one behind all this misery.

Btw all the girls were so happy to reunite again they hugged hyein and told her how much they missed her, she was their baby after all.

Everyone was dead silence and serious, "just take off his mask so we can see his face" taesan said, "I wanna burn him" haerin said normally.

"I think I already know who is it" minji spoke, all eyes were fixed on her, "isn't obvious? Someone is missing Don't you think?" "Yea woonhak but he isn't in the city at the moment" sungho explained.

"Take off his mask pls" minji demanded

"Since your asking so nicely" jaehyun smirked and took of the mask...

"WOONHAK?" hyein was devastated...

Her childhood friend tried to kill her, her bsf who she thought off as a brother...her eyes widened and were filled with tears and her sobs were the only thing we heard in the room.

Leehan took her to another room to comfort her.

"Wtf man" riwoo yelled "ur such a piece of shit" he added, "and so are you, all of you" woonhak's voice came out with a crack.

"You all became friends, all of you are made for each other, I was the one who presented you guys to each other...I knew hyein before that asshole did...I was the one she was supposed to continue her life with...not anyone of you, even her best friends didn't deserve her, YOU ALL ARE SHITTY PEOPLE...I admit I was jaelous, you gonna have this heritage who gonna be worth a billions while I will be no one...I am sure you forgot about me when I told you I will be leaving for a few days right? I HATE YOU I used every single one of you to help my dad's company so he might name me as the heir instead of my brother but nothing...so I took revenge instead..."

Jaehyun grabbed his collar and threw merciless punches at him, "your.proud.of.this.you.bitch" He give every single word a punch and minji tried to stop him but he was too furious to stop.

"Jaehyun stop, we will torture him later" taesan muttered and he instantly stopped, "woonhak or more like traitor that we assumed was a little brother to us, do you have anything left to say?" Taesan asked in this calm toned who wasn't reassuring at all.

"If jaehyun didn't caught Me in the practice room, I will had killed minji with 72 hits of bats and would have drowned haerin in the pool, and I would had pushed hanni from the rooftop, and hyein will be dead from suffocation and Danielle...I will had shouted 45balls in her head-" Sungho threw him in the ground and threw hands like literally woonhak was this close to die.

He was coughing blood and bruised everywhere. He just told them the way he would have killed the girls, you might be like "and what about the boys?" Well he knows they will be already suffering without their true and only love so no need to kill them, they might suicide especially jaehyun and leehan.

"He is a psychopath" Danielle said, they were now sitting in a Cafe, they discovered that he offered daye a big amount of money to kill minji but she declined and told him she will tell them about this so he was like fuck no  you will tell God about this instead and killed her. Threatened everyone else with smtg, yeonjun with some proofs that shows that he has drugs and for kazuha, to destroy her dad's bf who was working under his dad's company.

Woonhak would kill them instead of the victim to prevent them from running their big ass mouth and telk everyone yk.

So yea karma's a bitch now he is held in the basement, jaehyun's dad got to know about this and since he had a bug impact on the industry he influenced everyone to turn their back at woonhak's dad company.

Everything seems fine till now...UNTIL

"The gossip account isn't mine" woonhak stated for the 100th time.

Hmmmmmm so who was behind the account? A mystery.

----------------------------

Anyway bbg smut might be coming in the next chapter so be ready slayyyy.

Omg this chapter was so confusing I forgot who killed who? And who got killed Instead of who? So like no shit.

It's hard to type with a big ass metal wrapped around your finger, it looks like I am point a middle finger 🖕

Srry for making woonhak the bad bitch but he was the only option bbg don't be mad at you're babyyy.

(Your reaction after knowing woonhak was behind all this)

Slay comment and Don't forget to vote.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

3K 186 7
(Idol AU) Throughout your whole life, all you've ever done was contained in a small town in South Korea. You were perfectly fine with everything that...
14.3K 719 6
Hanni and Minji have a little awkward but intimate moment- that shouldn't make their hearts beat so fast, right? A short summer love story Bbangsaz a...
25.8K 1.3K 32
ʜᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴀ ʀᴀᴢᴏʀ's ᴇᴅɢᴇ, ᴀ ᴛᴡɪsᴛᴇᴅ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴘᴏssᴇssɪᴏɴ. sʜᴇ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ; sʜᴇ'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟʟʏ ᴛᴇʀʀɪғʏɪɴɢ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ. __ [𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝�...
23.9K 849 55
𝖠 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝗌𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗍�...