With Or Without You. (Young J...

By XxParadiseLostxX

With Wally dead Artemis decides she must clear his stuff up and box it away. After finding a strange black jo... More

Chapter One.
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

With Or Without You. (Young Justice Fanfiction)

1.2K 10 1
By XxParadiseLostxX

With Wally dead Artemis decides she must clear his stuff up. After finding a strange black journal of Wallys she finds out what Wally did when she was with the Light as Tigeress. She goes in search of a girl named Regan, the world's first ever witch who Wally talks about in the journal, to tell her about Wally's death. Regan, after finding out the news decides to bring back Wally if he really is dead. But what happens when they do? Will Wally ever be the same again?

Gosh I hope I don't disappoint people.. that's my main worry with this story. Okay here it goes...

By the way could people please not flame this. Everyone is allowed to their own opinion :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 8K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 63.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
462K 14K 97
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
128K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...