CALM IN HIS STORM

By HJwritesTK

THE SCHOOL SERIES- Book 1. Kim Taehyung rejoins the college after a terrible divorce; all set to start afresh... More

PROLOGUE
CHARACTERS
♡[1]♡
♡[2]♡
♡[3]♡
♡[4]♡
♡[5]♡
♡[6]♡
♡[7]♡
♡[8]♡
♡[9]♡
♡[10]♡
♡[11]♡
♡[12]♡
♡[13]♡
Very important
♡[14]♡
♡[15]♡
♡[16]♡
♡[17]♡
♡[18]♡
♡[19]♡
♡[20]♡
♡[21]♡
important

♡[22]♡

1.7K 138 52
By HJwritesTK

~20240503

Jungkook shot Yugyeom a look, unimpressed as Yugyeom nonchalantly continued talking to his girlfriend on the phone.

Taehyung smacked him on the head. "Why are you glaring at him? Answer me."

Everything was going perfect when Yugyeom got a call from his girlfriend. Taehyung kept nagging him about how he should get a girlfriend or boyfriend too, and Jungkook hated commitment the most.

"I am not interested in all that. I am happy this way. Don't you want to see your friend happy?"

Taehyung huffed at his dramatics. "How long are you going to sleep around? I am not judging you. I just want you to find a nice partner and settle down. I will find you a nice date. But you should give it your all and be serious about it. It'll work. What do you say? You'll thank me later." His eyes gleamed in excitement.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and shook his head, giving him a disapproving look. "If you are not judging me, you wouldn't ask me that. You'd just let me live my life the way I want." He said firmly.

"I am not!!! Trust me, once you find your one, you'll regret not meeting them sooner."

Yugyeom joined them after finishing his phone call and looked at Taehyung. "Don't bother, Hyung. He won't change. I've tried to set him up before, and he had a one-night stand with her. I gave up."

Jungkook glared at him, and Yugyeom slowly walked away, avoiding his gaze. Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest and looked at Taehyung.

"Okay. In that case, why didn't you accept to go on dates? I remember it. You said you couldn't accept or give love. It's the same for me, too. I can't tie myself to one person. Even if I try, I will just make myself and them miserable."

But that wasn't the reason why Taehyung didn't want to get into a relationship. He just lost all hope and didn't know it was even an option after what happened with his marriage.

Taehyung nibbled on his bottom lip at that. "I am sorry if it came out that way. I didn't judge you, and I would never. I just want the best for you. Love is a very beautiful feeling. It cannot be put into words; it cannot be explained. You need to experience it to feel the bliss. Not everyone is lucky enough to ever know that feeling." 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚. He thought.

For Taehyung, he doesn't have space for those feelings anymore. He just wants to live his life like he is right now, and he doesn't want Jungkook to miss out on it.

"I don't want you to belong to that category. I want you to experience all good things, and there is nothing more beautiful than love. And yes, I did say that, and because I missed out on it, I don't want you to." Taehyung finished with a melancholic smile.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and looked away with a bored yawn. He was listening to Taehyung, but all this was too boring and unnecessary for him to pay attention, read between the lines, or even sense the sadness and hopelessness in Taehyung's voice.

He simply waved him off and dragged Taehyung along, saying that they were going to be late for the party that they were hosting.

.

Half an hour into the party, the mansion was already packed with people. No surprise there - who would miss a party thrown by Jungkook, especially at his place? And let's not forget about the top-notch booze they're all scoring for free.
The stash of imported and pricey ones that only someone like Jungkook could hook up.

Oh, and the weed and stuff they're expecting to find there too. I mean, they couldn't expect any less from Jungkook. But what they didn't know was that Jungkook had made sure there wouldn't be any drugs at the party.

"If I catch anyone trying to sneak in stuff, you'll be dead.'' He warned Eunwoo.

Jungkook had cut down on taking drugs in front of Taehyung for a while now. At first, he didn't feel the need to hold back, and Taehyung didn't mind. But he could sense Taehyung getting concerned about them. He assured Taehyung that it was just for fun and that they were not addicted.

"Bro, I'll try my best, but it'd be so boring." Eunwoo griped with a hint of whining.

"I've got a lot in my room. New stuff and the best quality. We will have our session after Tae leaves." Jungkook said, giving him a playful wink.

Eunwoo's eyes lit up with excitement. "You're the best!!!" He quickly embraced Jungkook, who jokingly pushed him away.

"Damn right, I am!" Jungkook said proudly, glancing towards the door, waiting for Taehyung. A few minutes later, Taehyung arrived, with Yugyeom right behind him.

A few hours before the party started, the group went for a milkshake party with Taeyong. Jungkook, Eunwoo, and Jin headed back to the mansion, while Yugyeom took the Kim brothers home to drop Taeyong off.

Taehyung caught Jungkook's eye and waved enthusiastically. Jungkook nodded with a smile as Taehyung weaved through the crowd, exchanging greetings with people along the way.

Taehyung checked out the fancy mansion, noticing the strong smell of booze lingering in the air. He wrinkled his nose but managed a smile and gave Jungkook a nod. "It's nice." He mumbled with a smile, even though this whole party scene wasn't really his thing. He appreciated Jungkook's effort, though.

He'd figured out college parties weren't his jam from the last one he attended, which was also the day he patched things up with Jungkook and they became pals. Since then, he usually skipped the parties, despite Jungkook's insistence.

He did make exceptions for 'ROAR' a few times, though. The place where he watched his friends, especially Jungkook get down and dirty, grinding with people, smoking things and taking drugs. He'd just chill there, enjoying his juice or mocktails laugh at their silly talks and dance when they are under influence. He enjoyed the company more than the place itself.

In the beginning, everything was fine, but then Taehyung caught on that they were getting uneasy to start doing drugs out in the open. It wasn't because he had mentioned anything, but because they didn't want him to feel excluded-- all he did was just sit there. So, he chose not to go to the ROAR to make it easy for everyone, even though it was fun.

.

Taehyung and Jungkook were chatting and enjoying drinks when Taehyung noticed Jaemin entering, causing his smile to grow wider.

"Jaemin-ah!!!" He hollered, waving excitedly. Jungkook, curious, followed his gaze and saw Jaemin's shy smile. His frown deepened upon finding him familiar.

"Wait, isn't he the guy who proposed to you last year?" Jungkook asked in disbelief. Taehyung simply nodded.

"I can't believe this." Jungkook muttered under his breath, to which Taehyung overheard.

"But it's him, Kookie. Remember? You even said we'd make the perfect couple." Taehyung chuckled, shaking his head.

Jungkook gasped at that. "I did not!"

"You did."

"No, I did not!!"

"You did. I remember it clearly." Taehyung frowned with a pout.

Jungkook retorted. "Whatever. But why would I say that? I mean--Look at you..." Hee gestured at Taehyung and did a quick scan. He then glanced at Jaemin. "And look at him." He wrinkled his nose, faking a gag.

Taehyung gasped and hit Jungkook's arm. "Jungkook!!! That's so mean!! You can't say that, and he is fun."

"So, you're hanging out with him? Great!" Jungkook threw his hands up in disbelief.

"Why wouldn't I? He's so cool."

"But he confessed his feelings for you."

"Oh that? We talked it out. We're friends now. We've been friends since that day," Taehyung said proudly.

"And you believed him?! Just like that? I am sure he still has feelings for you. I know people like him; they are leeches. They won't let go until they get what they want."

Yugyeom was amused at Jungkook's reaction. He was clearly irritated but wasn't hitting the mark but was getting all defensive. He observed every action with a smirk on his face.

"Don't stress, Kookie. Like I said, we handled it. Even if he does like me, I can handle it. You know I'm not into all this drama. So, don't worry about me, okay?" Taehyung patted his shoulder and reassured Jungkook with a smile as he walked over to Jaemin.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung's leaving back, his mouth agape. His mind is going haywire for whatever reason. He snatched the drink out of Yugyeom's hand before finishing it in one go.

"Waahh! Damn, did you see that? Haha!" Jungkook pointed to where Taehyung left and turned to Yugyeom. "He's so clueless. It's obvious that prick still likes him."

"Huh? I don't think it's that clear. Where are you even getting this from? If Taehyung says they're just friends, then maybe they are. And that guy seems decent to me."

"Pfft-- you know what? I feel bad for that guy. I pity him. He doesn't realize Taehyung's not into relationships or love." Jungkook said with a sly grin, letting out his thoughts and somehow saying it out loud put him at ease.

"Sure." Yugyeom muttered, rolling his eyes, understanding that Jungkook was reassuring himself more than anything else.

"Hahaahh--" Jungkook burst into laughter, clapping his hands. "That dude better not have feelings for Tae. He's definitely setting himself up for a heartbreak. He chose the wrong person. Hahhaha---"

"In that case..." Yugyeom started, taking a deep breath and said, "... Good luck." He got up and patted Jungkook's shoulder before leaving for the kitchen.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at his words, then shrugged and took another sip of his drink. "I think Yugyeom is drunk." He told the already intoxicated Eunwoo.

With the music playing, Jungkook scanned the room while enjoying his drink, nodding his head to the bass. He stopped when he spotted Taehyung and Jaemin on the other side.

Taehyung laughed while hitting Jaemin's arm, who blushed with a shy smile on his face. He ran his tongue inside his cheek when he saw Taehyung ruffle Jaemin's hair.

Little did Jungkook know, they were talking about Jaemin's new girlfriend that Taehyung had introduced him to, and they had just become official. Taehyung teased Jaemin as he blushed, and then hugged him to congratulate.

And that was the last straw for Jungkook. He chugged his drink, slammed the glass down, and headed over to them without acknowledging anyone trying to talk to him.

"Hey!" He said, shoving his hands in his pockets, forcing a smile. He gave Jaemin a once-over, who got nervous sensing the fake smile on his face.

"Kookie..." Taehyung greeted Jungkook with a smile. Jungkook looked at him, and his smile turned genuine.

"Uh, Tae---Yugyeom is looking for you." Jungkook motioned towards the kitchen, and Taehyung gave Jaemin an apologetic.

"Have fun, okay?"

"Don't worry, Hyung. I will be fine," Jaemin assured him and Taehyung excused himself.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. '𝙃𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙃𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙜? 𝙐𝙣𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚!'

He watched Taehyung go, then suddenly grabbed Jaemin's arm, startling him, and leaned in closer. "I know you are taking advantage of his innocence, but I can see through you."

Jaemin stared at him in fear, but more than anything, he was confused as Jungkook continued, "Don't let me catch you with Tae next time." Jaemin gulped and nodded. It was involuntarily because of how intimidated Jungkook sounded.

"Good. Tae will be upset if you leave. So, just lurk in the corners and out of his sight, okay?" Jungkook finished and let him go, setting his collar in place.

.

Taehyung was excited when some guy suggested they play a game together. Jungkook couldn't help but hold back a grin since he knew Taehyung wasn't aware of the kind of games they were up for.

Without hesitation, Taehyung pulled Jungkook into the circle and plopped down on the floor with him.

"So, it's nothing new. Everyone will say something about yourself or something you did, and if you did it or related to it, then you take a drink." One of the guys explained while handing out drinks.

"It's like /Never have I ever/" A voice chimed in from the crowd.

"Kinda."

The group cheered, already pretty tipsy, but when it comes to drinks and games, who can resist, right?

"You sure you wanna join?" Jungkook whispered to Taehyung, who eagerly nodded.

"It sounds fun, Kookie."

"Alright, if you say so." Jungkook replied, swapping Taehyung's drink with some strawberry punch.

In no time, the game began with the most absurd thing.

"I farted in public." One of them said that and took a sip. Taehyung laughed, throwing his head back. He watched as some of them took sips. He laughed even more when he saw Eunwoo take a sip.

"Unfortunately, I was there." Jungkook leaned in to whisper in Taehyung's ear and scrunched his nose.

Everyone talked about all their embarrassing stuff, and slowly it turned into a discussion about drugs. Taehyung took only one sip about something regarding failing an exam.

Jungkook kept taking small sips, not wanting to get drunk yet because he knew things were just getting started and he'd have to take a lot of things when things got kinky.

Everything was going well until one of them stood up to say this. "I am not a virgin."

"Booo" The group groaned in unison.

"Boring!!"

A lot of 'boos' echoed in the room, and Jungkook joined in. Meanwhile, Taehyung froze in his spot, all the bitter moments flashed in his mind.

As everyone started drinking, Jungkook glanced over at him, ready to tease him about barely drinking anything, but was stunned to see Taehyung hesitantly take a sip.

--------

Taehyung was starting to feel breathless, absolutely hating that familiar sensation creeping in. Shouldn't he be past all this already? He honestly thought he had moved on from everything that had happened.

But, that thought just made him feel even more trapped. He couldn't even make out what was happening around him.

That's exactly why he had sworn off getting involved in any relationships. Those memories would continue to haunt him till the end, and he didn't want anyone else to get caught up in his misery.

His eyesight went fuzzy, too lost to notice Jungkook's intense stare fixed on him. Yugyeom had been observing Jungkook ever since he saw Taehyung taking a sip.

When the crowd erupted in cheers for who-knows-what, Taehyung jolted back to reality. He blinked, trying to focus.

"Excuse me." He managed to mumble, pushing himself up, his legs feeling shaky. He turned around and just walked away.

Jungkook clenched his jaw, got up, and followed him. All he could focus on was the fact that Taehyung was not a virgin. Didn't he agree when he said he was someone who saved himself for a marriage? Then what just happened?

Taehyung tried to take deep breaths, trying to stop the echoes in his mind from that voice. He has been happy. If it is past now, then why? Why is it still hurting? How long will he live his life with a diversion when something so minute still has such an effect on him?

Jungkook hurried when he noticed Taehyung make his way towards the exit. He held his wrist and turned him around, startling Taehyung, who immediately retreated his hand.

Taehyung kept staring at his feet, not meeting Jungkook's eyes, and that riled the latter. "What was that?" Jungkook asked, gritting his teeth.

Jungkook asked about what happened back there, but Taehyung kept mumbling something inaudible. Jungkook was losing his patience, and he was about to ask again when Yugyeom stepped in.

"I don't feel good." Taehyung said it in a whisper. He didn't even hear what Jungkook asked him, but the other took it as him avoiding his question. "Wanna go home." He mumbled and looked up at Yugyeom with tears in his eyes.

Jungkook looked at him and pushed him towards Yugyeom, who caught him. "Take him home." He said and walked upstairs to his room. Yugyeom motioned for Taehyung to follow, and they left.

𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜:

Jungkook ordered an espresso, rubbing his temple, feeling the effects of the drugs from last night. He unintentionally indulged and groaned when his phone began ringing. He answered the phone without looking at the screen.

"Good morning, Kookie!"

Jungkook shut his eyes, not in the mood to talk to Taehyung, especially with the headache. He wished he hadn't picked up without checking the caller ID. Jungkook just hummed in response.

"I'm heading to your place to help clean up."

"Go back home. The maids will do it. Also, I am not home."

"Oh, okay. Where are you?"

Jungkook let out a deep sigh and answered. "At the ***** cafe. You--"

"Okay! I will be there in 5 minutes!! See you soon, Kookie!!"

"No--" Before Jungkook could refuse, Taehyung cut the call. He took his order and settled on an empty table.

Taehyung arrived soon and waved at him cheerfully while walking towards him. "I will order breakfast and come. You need something?"

Jungkook shook his head in a 'no' and pointed at his coffee. Taehyung nodded and left to order food.

"I ordered breakfast for you too." He returned and plopped next to Jungkook after removing his jacket and placing it on the chair.

"I told you not to do it!" Jungkook 'tch'ed in irritation, but Taehyung failed to notice it.

"Never skip breakfast if you are drinking strong coffee on an empty stomach. It's a big no-no."

Jungkook ignored him and continued sipping on his coffee while scrolling through his phone.

"Aish... I am so hungry, Kookie. I came straight to you." Taehyung said, rubbing his growling tummy. Jungkook stayed silent, and Taehyung wanted to have a conversation.

"You look so tired, Kookie. Look at those dark circles. You stayed up all night? You should've taken a rest after the party. What did you do all night?" Taehyung pointed, worry laced in his voice.

Jungkook put the phone down harshly on the table counter and looked at Taehyung. "I was busy fvcking someone."

"Huh?" Taehyung was taken aback by how blunt Jungkook was. It was the first time.

"You know... Fvking. When people--"

"Stop!! I know."

/'I am sure you do.'/ Jungkook thought before going back to his phone, back to ignoring Taehyung, leaving him a bit unsettled by the unexpected exchange.

"Meanie!!" Taehyung pouted and glared at him before getting up. He took his jacket and made his way towards the exit.

Jungkook looked at his retreating figure and screamed. "Thank you!!" He sarcastically thanked for leaving him alone.

Jungkook mindlessly scrolled through his phone feeling uneasy. He didn't know why he lied to Taehyung about having sex when he did not. He just went hard on drugs because he was disturbed and he needed them, but not sex.

"Here's your order, Sir." The waiter interrupted his thoughts, bringing his breakfast. Jungkook saw the strawberry pancakes, which he knew was Taehyung's order, and then scrambled eggs and bacon. His favourite.

/𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮 𝙆𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙚./ He looked at the plates in front of him, feeling guilty like a ton of bricks. His heart felt heavy. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Fvck!" He jumped up from his seat and glanced at the exit. He bolted towards it, hoping Taehyung was nearby. Once outside, he scanned the area and was about to call Taehyung but halted when he saw him across the road.

Taehyung looked away while fidgeting with his sleeves, a pout forming on his face. Jungkook smiled and quickly crossed the road to approach Taehyung.

"Tae..."

Taehyung turned away, puffing out his cheeks even more.

"Tae... I'm sorry." Jungkook genuinely sounded apologetic, causing Taehyung to look at him. "I... I just... It's the hangover. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have taken it out on you."

Taehyung stared at him, arms crossed over his chest. "I'll forgive you on one condition."

"Anything."

"You should go on a date that I'll set up." Before Jungkook could even let out a word, Taehyung continued. "You can't say no! Or I won't forgive you. The choice is yours."

Jungkook took a deep breath and nodded his head. "Fine. I will go."

Taehyung jerked his head towards him and smiled widely. "Really?"

"Yeah."

"Yaass... Also, please do it from the heart, okay? Like we did it with our friendship."

Jungkook took a moment before he accepted that too. "Fine. Now let's go. I am hungry too." He wrapped his hand around Taehyung's shoulder and took him back to the cafe.

"I am sorry again."

"It's okay, Kookie. We wouldn't be called friends if we didn't fight."

"Best friends." Jungkook corrected, and Taehyung nodded with a smile.

Taehyung wasn't really angry at him. Although he felt slightly bad, he knew Jungkook was just in a bad mood. He just wanted to set a date for Jungkook, and he succeeded.

.

"So, you are going on a date? Just because you promised, Tae." Yugyeom said with a frown after Jungkook explained everything.

Jungkook nodded with a shrug while going through his clothes.

Yugyeom scoffed while shaking his head. "You are such a hypocrite. You can have as much sex as you please, but he cannot."

"What?! When did I say that?!" Jungkook widened his eyes and looked at him in disbelief.

"That's how everything seemed to me." Yugyeom shrugged casually.

"No way!! I- "

"Okay, just tell me this. You were angry, and you can't deny it. I've seen it."

Jungkook nodded absent-mindedly, accepting that he was indeed angry.

"Why were you angry?"

Jungkook frowned and plopped on his bed, tilting his head and trying to find an answer. He questioned himself again and again. Yugyeom looked at him in anticipation.

"That's it!!" Jungkook widened his eyes and looked back at Yugyeom. "I got it!! Thanks to you, I realised why I was upset. I've been feeling uneasy, you know, that strange feeling in my chest because I didn't know why I was angry. Now I know."

"What is it?" Yugyeom asked eagerly, hoping for the answer he was expecting or at least something close to that.

"I know Taehyung would never lie. He didn't lie about the marriage thing and I found out he wasn't a virgin anymore. That only means one thing. He has had sex recently, and I am his best friend. Shouldn't he tell me? He knows everything about me, but he told me nothing. That's the reason I was angry." Jungkook said proudly.

Yugyeom let out a deep sigh and slumped his shoulders. "Yeah. I guess so."

"Wait? That means-- He had his first sex recently?" The frown was back on Jungkook's face.

"That's what you said. Why are you repeating it. Anyways, he'll tell you when or if he is comfortable. It's not our business."

Jungkook looked at him and nodded, still lost in thoughts. The realisation was supposed to ease him but everything just intensified that strange sensation in his heart.

.

Jungkook couldn't help but feel awkward as he looked at the girl who was already staring at him. Despite being good with girls, he found this situation a bit too uncomfortable. He usually had some cheesy pick-up lines up his sleeve for casual flings, but this was a whole different scenario that left him clueless.

/'Kim Taehyung... The things you make me do./ He thought with a groan, forcing a smile at the girl who was undeniably pretty. Taehyung had really set him up well, but he wasn't exactly thrilled to be here.

As they chatted and got to know each other, Jungkook found the girl to be pleasant company. However, just because she was nice didn't mean he was looking to start a relationship with her. He was pretty sure this would be the only time they'd meet. He was enduring it all just for Taehyung's sake.

"I wonder what our friends must be doing." She mused, dabbing her lips with a napkin.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked, furrowing his brow in confusion.

"Well, our friends." She clarified, "My friend asked your friend out as a favor for setting us up on this date. I'm glad I came." She finished with a shy smile on her face.

Jungkook widened his eyes before he got up in a jerk, pushing the chair back. "Where are they?!" He asked, banging his palms on the table, startling his date.

"T-they are somewhere in this restaurant."

Jungkook stormed out of their private cabin in search of Taehyung. The lady followed. Before he could barge into all the private cabins, he spotted Taehyung with another man on the open side of the restaurant.

Taehyung seemed to be having a good time with his 'date'. Jungkook took a deep breath and walked swiftly towards them.

"Tae, let's go!!" He said it firmly as soon as he reached them and held his wrist. Before Taehyung could respond, Jungkook pulled him up to his feet.

Taehyung looked at the woman behind Jungkook and gave him a teasing smile. "How did it go? Awesome, right?"

"Let's go."

"But--"

"Let's go."

"Just a minute." Taehyung smiled at the girl and looked back at the man, who looked very confused. "Give me your number. I wi--"

Jungkook pulled him towards the exit before Taehyung could even finish his sentence.

"You went on a fricking date?! Seriously?!" Jungkook asked, clearly in disbelief as they sat in his car.

"Kookie--"

"You're not into these kinda things, and yet you came here as a part of negotiation?! To help me get a date?!"

"Yes. But Kookie, hear me out. I was this close to setting that guy up on a date too. I convinced him."

"What are you? Cupid?!" Jungkook paused, took a deep breath, and looked at Taehyung. " Tae, I understand you care for me. But if things are meant to be, they'll happen, no matter how hard we try to avoid them. And if it's not, then it's not."

Taehyung nodded.

As they headed towards Jungkook's place, Taehyung broke the silence.

"Kookie, how do I look today?"

Jungkook glanced at him briefly before turning his attention back to the road.

"Good."

"Just good? But he said I look like an angel." Taehyung said with a smile, remembering the compliment.

Jungkook clenched his jaw and tightened the grip on his wheel.

Taehyung suddenly laughed and looked at Jungkook. "He even asked me if I was really a human. He is so funny."

"Pfft-- I am funny too."

"Okay...? Who said you are not?"

"Whatever." He muttered under his breath and chose to stay silent after that.

End of Chapter 22

💚💜

Please don't tell me what to write or how to write. When to reveal the truth or whatever. Or when I should let them fall in love etc etc... it's MY book, which came out of MY imagination and vision. Trust the author, and don't blame them if you can't understand the characters or scenarios. I even requested to not ask me to change anything. It's very demotivating. So, please don't do this. Thank you.
♥️

Please report this mf freesoulbirdie All her stories are copied, word to word. She blocked me when I commented. Please report her under copyright infringement. She is already under all big taekook report pages in Twt. Please do it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 39.9K 102
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
8K 455 9
A mini story about Taekook's life when another ship started to suppress the attention from them. Everything was going good, it was supposed to be act...
142K 14.7K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
27.4K 1.6K 33
Taekook Story Jeon Jungkook the Mafia king 👑 , ruthless,beast and a total devil 😈 OTHER SIDE Kim Taehyung a beautiful, cute , innocent cafe owner ☕...