Baby Boo..( TK )

By Uv_0007

" you only love him , you f..feed my milky to him , you give my booboo to h..him . you awre sho bad I will no... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 3

1.8K 54 9
By Uv_0007

*Ignore my mistake......
______________________________________

Taehyung breathing heavy while lying in bed . He rubbed his both thighs together.

His body detched with sweat . He want to throw the vibrating substance inside him at the same time he feel so good .

The moan remove saree from his upper body moaning his husband name .

That's when he head door opening sound and he knows who's that person is ..............

" Wify enjoy without me?" Jungkook tease taking small step towards laying figure of his wife.

Taehyung whined loudly when Jungkook smoothly run his long veins finger in his mouth soft milky leg .

Jungkook left taehyung's saree till his knee . He pecked his legs softly and led the botton of remote to higher .

Taehyung jerked his body while tears continuously running form side of his eyes in pressure. He can't stop and pulled jungkook between his spread legs.

He hugged jungkook tightly. Jungkook sucked taehyung neck and pinched his clothes nipple.

" Bun! Please...stop agh...i..i can't take any more mghh..." Taehyung hardly spoke .

Where jungkook is continuously tease is patience. He know that just by the mere toy taehyung can't cum.

Jungkook kissed his lips nuzzling his face in taehyung's face . Jungkook spread taehyung's wide .

He removed his panty and put inside his pocket and pushed his fingers inside taehyung's p""sy .

Taehyung rolled his eyes clinching on his husband coller .

Jungkook removed his the toy and throw it . He slid down staring at the wet shining hot mounds.

Jungkook give him a smug smile before sticking his tongue deep inside his p**sy .

Taehyung body twitched under his ministration.

With their hot romance his getting more hot .

" Baby ,as I like to give more with my mouth... I need to feel you tighten around my cock instead." Jungkook said buring his nose in taehyung's public place .

Their hot romance getting more romantic as the weather is giving them more romantic vibe .

But feel like their density was also stoping them to intimate when they hear knock.

Taehyung glace at door then jungkook how is lost in his own world.

"Kook stop , I thik mom is knocking."
Taehyung said trying to stop jungkook who is no where to stop.

"Kook-

Jungkook." Taehyung said little loudly and pushed jungkook little .

Hurry up he fixed his saree and meet a frustrated jungkook who has closed eyes with messy hair , sitting like a whinny child .

His lip was sticked with taehyung's wet slick. And he can guess how badly
jungkook want to whin .

Taehyung quickly pecked his lip and
walk out closing the door behind.

" Tae are you okk ?." Mrs Kim asked worriedly.

Taehyung take a deep breath and smiled gently ...gives her reply." I'm fine eomma .... Don't worry . "

Mrs Kim sigh in relief.
" Okk then where is jungkook? You both didn't finish your dinner let go " Mrs Kim said .

" He is in washroom . You go have you dinner.... I'm calling him ." Taehyung said .

Mrs Kim patted his head walk from their .

Taehyung come back meet his eyes with very frustrated jungkook who is buring his face in pillow.

Taehyung sat beside him cressing his head softly.

Jungkook looked up with his teary bumby ears with his pouty lips are wobbling.

"Aww...my baby ." Taehyung cooed looking at cute baby face . He pull him in his chest pecking all over his face .

Jungkook sniff softly hugging taehyung waist.

" It's okk bun , I'm here right? Then why crying? Hmm? " Taehyung asked in gently soft melodious voice enough jungkook to whin more loud .

" Boobooo..." Jungkook mumbled sucking his clothes nipple.

" After having dinner bub , mom cooked specially for you right. She will fell bad if you didn't eat her cooked food." Taehyung convincing the bunny while runing his hand smoothly on his hair.

" But I'm not hungry.... Don't wanna go....wanna to stay like this." Jungkook mumbled stubbornly.

" Okk then if you want to stay here then stay . I'm going ." Taehyung said pull out from jungkook's strong grip then step out.

Jungkook looked at walking fingure then he also run behaind him quickly hide his hard junior saying "wait I'm also coming....."

~

After dinner all are sitting on couch laughing and giggling .

" It's late now, we should slep ." Mr Kim said looking at clock .

Jungkook's eyes shine like he was waiting for this movement from long time.

Everyone agree . Taehyung glace at jungkook who is covering his bottom with pillow giving a please eyes to taehyung.

" You tease me enough my love . Now it's your time." Taehyung thought smirking internally.

"Eomma i want to sleep with you today . " Taehyung said .

"What!!?" Jungkook blar out suddenly making taehyung flinch.

"I ..I mean w.. why?" Jungkook asked nervously scratching his back of head .

"I missed her kookie thats why." Taehyung innocently replied.

Mrs Kim nodded her head smiling.

~~~

At Midnight...

The wind is blowing very fast ... clouds are thundering every minutes and the rain is pouring all over the place .

Jungkook growl rolling on bed .
He just can't sleep . He feel so needy .
His cock is standing like a tower .

Ever he handjob himself but that was not enough.
He pull out taehyung's panty from his pocket and buried his nose in it deeply.

He inhale the sweet small making himself more and more needy .

"Fck ! You need to pay for this darling."jungkook mumbled under his breath.

He growl stepping where taehyung is sleeping before throwing out his pant and boxer .

His dark eyes roaming in peacefully sleep figure who is sleeping hugging his mother.

" Sleeping peacefully after leaving me like this , Now I will not let you sleep even for one second, even you begged me " Jungkook chuckled in laying beside taehyung.

Taehyung flustered open his eyes when he feel hand around his waist .
He suddenly trun with wide eyes .

He thought to tease jungkook and go back to him after sometime but unknowing he fall sleep while talking with his mother .

" Kook , what are you doing here? " Taehyung asked placing his hand on his husband's chest.

"Sorry baby but I can't control...i need you so- so badly." Jungkook said placing taehyung's hand on his hand junior.

Taehyung wide his eyes . He looked at his mother then again him.
"What! Kook control. What if she look you here like this ."

" Will not.'' jungkook said however him between his leg .
Taehyung could feel fingler moving inside him . He was about to moan but Jungkook kept his one hand on his mouth.

Taehyung rolled his eyes in pressure. He hold jungkook tightly as he was not letting him move and getting faster.

He pull out his finger and stock his hand member before pushing it deep inside .

Taehyung closed his eyes . Jungkook didn't wait for his assesment . He began to move .

He opened taehyung's blouse infront chain and wrap his lip around his nipple.

He sucked his nipple roughly humid it with his saliva.

Taehyung was getting num and shivering because of his touch and pressure which never fail to give him butterflies as it's feels first time always.

Jungkook carry him . Taehyung wrap his leg around his waist hiding his face in jungkook's neck .
Jungkook went to their room balcony pouring themselves in rainwater .

Not knowing the person they were thinking that she was sleeping was actually awake.....

_____________________________________

Will be continue.....✍️

Please vote , follow, share and don't forget to comment............👇

Because your comment are big motivation for me to write ♥️

See you soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.5K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
244K 7.1K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
28.7K 648 12
when a broken omega give a shelter to a 2 year old old trueblood alpha baby . what will happen when the baby gets obsessed with his own mommy and don...
11.4K 682 2
❝She was pain in the form of the one who broke his heart.❞ All rights reserved. @ o p t i c a l i t y | 2017