Chapter 3

*Ignore my mistake......
______________________________________

Taehyung breathing heavy while lying in bed . He rubbed his both thighs together.

His body detched with sweat . He want to throw the vibrating substance inside him at the same time he feel so good .

The moan remove saree from his upper body moaning his husband name .

That's when he head door opening sound and he knows who's that person is ..............

" Wify enjoy without me?" Jungkook tease taking small step towards laying figure of his wife.

Taehyung whined loudly when Jungkook smoothly run his long veins finger in his mouth soft milky leg .

Jungkook left taehyung's saree till his knee . He pecked his legs softly and led the botton of remote to higher .

Taehyung jerked his body while tears continuously running form side of his eyes in pressure. He can't stop and pulled jungkook between his spread legs.

He hugged jungkook tightly. Jungkook sucked taehyung neck and pinched his clothes nipple.

" Bun! Please...stop agh...i..i can't take any more mghh..." Taehyung hardly spoke .

Where jungkook is continuously tease is patience. He know that just by the mere toy taehyung can't cum.

Jungkook kissed his lips nuzzling his face in taehyung's face . Jungkook spread taehyung's wide .

He removed his panty and put inside his pocket and pushed his fingers inside taehyung's p""sy .

Taehyung rolled his eyes clinching on his husband coller .

Jungkook removed his the toy and throw it . He slid down staring at the wet shining hot mounds.

Jungkook give him a smug smile before sticking his tongue deep inside his p**sy .

Taehyung body twitched under his ministration.

With their hot romance his getting more hot .

" Baby ,as I like to give more with my mouth... I need to feel you tighten around my cock instead." Jungkook said buring his nose in taehyung's public place .

Their hot romance getting more romantic as the weather is giving them more romantic vibe .

But feel like their density was also stoping them to intimate when they hear knock.

Taehyung glace at door then jungkook how is lost in his own world.

"Kook stop , I thik mom is knocking."
Taehyung said trying to stop jungkook who is no where to stop.

"Kook-

Jungkook." Taehyung said little loudly and pushed jungkook little .

Hurry up he fixed his saree and meet a frustrated jungkook who has closed eyes with messy hair , sitting like a whinny child .

His lip was sticked with taehyung's wet slick. And he can guess how badly
jungkook want to whin .

Taehyung quickly pecked his lip and
walk out closing the door behind.

" Tae are you okk ?." Mrs Kim asked worriedly.

Taehyung take a deep breath and smiled gently ...gives her reply." I'm fine eomma .... Don't worry . "

Mrs Kim sigh in relief.
" Okk then where is jungkook? You both didn't finish your dinner let go " Mrs Kim said .

" He is in washroom . You go have you dinner.... I'm calling him ." Taehyung said .