Chapter 1

*Ignore my mistake 👉👈

_____________________________________

In a dream lighted room a literally naked boy is sleeping peacefully but no longer when his sleep disturbed by pressure running inside his body from lower

He tried to move but cannot feeling two protective arm around his thigh .

He whined little opening his eyes .
A slightly moan left from his mouth , hearing sucking sound echoing in every corner of room .

He pull down the blanket till his tammy where his shirt botton is already opened exposing his big b'obs and it's didn't took him time to understand what's going.

He tight hold the pillow while throwing his head back with loud moan.

"Aghh... koo...k...'' he moan rolling his eyes with pressure. He spread his leg more wide pulling his husband more close .

He wraped his shaky leg around his husband's head , closing his eyes tightly moaning mess while breathing getting heavier in passing each second.

Tears rolled from side of his eyes and after a loud moan he finally realised .

And after realising taehyung flustered open his eyes . He turn on the light and peeked inside blanket where is husband Jeon Jungkook is cutely sucking his hot mounds with closed eyes.

Taehyung chucked at the view infront of him .
"Baby boo?" He called out softly with a soft smile flashed in his face .

Jungkook eventually looked up realised that he is not inside under blanket and gave a nervous smile.

Taehyung pulled jungkook up and layed in sidewise  placing jungkook's in his arm , wiping the slick around his husband's lip .

And other side Jungkook's eyes staring at taehyung's .

"I miss you." Jungkook mumbled tears blimed in his eyes while looking at taehyung.

Taehyung hugged jungkook pecking jungkook's forehead softly.
"I miss you too bun ." Taehyung said
caressing his cheeks smoothly.

" Tried bub ?" Taehyung asked sweetly preferring kiss in all over in jungkook face as he know how tried his husband is  after a long day.

Jungkook hummed  little nuzzled his face into taehyung cleavage inhaling his sweet sant while relaxing his body .

"Booboo ." Jungkook mumbled grabbing taehyung clothes b'obs digging his face more into in and started to squeeze it roughly with his  tattoos hand making milk flow out within in second.

Jungkook's eyes spark at the slight.

Taehyung bit his lower lips letting his husband do whatever he wants .

Jungkook whin loudly felling irritate with taehyung clothes which is  interrupting him in middle.

"Shuu...baby I'm here bun " Taehyung said and let out silently Lough and remove his clothes.

And without wasting any time jungkook lactated on his nipple sucking fastly gulping the milk .

"Agh... love slow." Taehyung request
caressing his husband hair .

Jungkook moan let of satisfy hummed while squeezing second one .

Taehyung thanked God atleast he took pill or he know what will be happen if he forgot.

Taehyung hissed coming out of his thoughts when jungkook bit his ni'ple and throw his one leg on him.

Taehyung glace at time it's already mid night 2:26 . " Your habit of waking me in middle of night while not gonna change hun??" Taehyung asked who is
so much in himself that he didn't even  lesson .

Taehyung spank his bum and warn in strick tone .
" Stop digging your teeth or no booboo."

Jungkook stoped his movements and cutely glar at taehyung with his doe eyes ."You meanie stop interrupting me lemme have me my booboo don't disturb ."

Taehyung wide his eyes with shocked expression at bunny who is again lactate on his ni'ple . 

Taehyung twitch that bunny's ear softly not wanting him to hurt.
" You are getting more and more naughty ." Taehyung said .

" am nowt." Jungkook mumbled giggling and wrap his lip in other side .

Taehyung smile patting jungkook's head helping him to sleep which works as he saw jungkook is yawning.

" Sleep...." Taehyung whispered in comforting tone .
An hour later taehyung also feel heavy in his eyes .
He feel jungkook's body fully relaxed in his arm mean he sleep .

He turn of the light and clover themselves with blanket without pulling out his ni'ple .

He lasty kissed his head and sleep after mumbling a sweet good night.

~~~~

Taehyung combed his hair and give a little bit touch-up on in his face.

He smile hearing door of bathroom..

Jungkook want towards taehyung and
back hugged nuzzled his face in taehyung's neck .

Jungkook hummed squeezing his wife's soft bare waist.

Taehyung thrown his head in jungkook's hard chest letting out a soft moan .

" You are looking stunning in this saree." Jungkook whispered licking taehyung's earlobe who whin looking at jungkook with hooked eyes in the mirror.

Taehyung feel his body burning when Jungkook intrest his hand inside his panty .

Taehyung clinch jungkook shirt tightly. Jungkook chuckled in deep voice and pushed something inside taehyung.

Taehyung flinch at movement and looked at jungkook with confused face.

"W...what this?" Taehyung asked with frown .

Jungkook turned taehyung and pulled him in hot kiss .

" It's secret wifeyy." Jungkook said and sat on couch will spread his leg glancing at taehyung .

Jungkook pull a remote control and smirk.  He took a glace at remote then taehyung and on it on low pressure.

Taehyung widen his eyes covering his lower part with both hands when a low vibration hit him .

"Fvk!!!I..it's vibrator."

"It's goona be a long day darling."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue.....

Sorry!I know it's not good as you expected .

So actually my exam is going to start very soon . That why I was not able to write and end up like this 🥲.

When I was writing this my mind was stuck with exam pressure that's why I wasn't able to express the feeling which i want in story.

Thanks for waiting and yahh ....

After this I will update chapter 2 after may exam mean next month.

So If you can than please wait and co-operate with me .

Thank you...

Please vote,share, follow and don't forget to comment down ♥️✨